Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better (766 Views)

When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Live In Same Room Or Seperate? / See How Niggas Seperate Fight Between Girls / How To Seperate The Men From The Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by Emperoh(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2008
Was wondering with the way things are going now which will work better for couples
Its known that for a couple to enjoy intimacy, they have to share practically everything. . .
But most people love their privacy and space. Some believe that the best ideas come when you are alone

The fact remains though that in our society, sharing a double bed is a symbol of intimacy. It obviously creates the opportunity to have sexual intimacy and that’s why it has always been a focus. But all those rules are there to be bent. What intimacy means to one person may be different from what it means to another. And it must be emphasized that sleeping together is still important for the majority of couples in spite of the snoring, bed cover hugging, night time reading and disruption by young children. . .

so people, which works better for you or which do you prefer ?
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2008
I'd prefer shared
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by igwe11(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2008
shared, but separate @70 and above smiley smiley
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by Emperoh(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2008
So i do prefer but you know there are time you just want to think
When every seems to be at a head, how do you handle such situations??

Or if wifey or hubby is a nag, snores and the children wahala coming when you want to concentrate on some delicate issues
Don't you think it better to have a separate room where on can retire on situations like this?
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by SeaGoddes(f): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2008
i perfer shared bedrooms cox i like to cuddle and be cuddled
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2008
Shared bedroom. But if he wants a room for himself when he needs to be alone or to get some things done, he can.
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2008
I plan to have a studio, where I'll also have a bed for those nights I'll be force to work till late.
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by sillyboy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2008
@ Topic.

Shared bedroom is ideal. . . . . .
but I think separated will be more fun. You know, smeaking in and out. . .
not knowing what and where the other keeps some interesting stuffs. . .
and perhaps, getting Visa to the "Ilu nla" before the "Ise nla". . . . . tongue
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by Emperoh(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Topic.

Shared bedroom is ideal. . . . . .
but I think separated will be more fun. You know, smeaking in and out. . .
not knowing what and where the other keeps some interesting stuffs. . .
and perhaps, getting Visa to the "Ilu nla" before the "Ise nla". . . . . tongue

Pls explain/define. . . . .
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by steve49ja(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2008
i'll go with shared bedrooms and ofcourse there'll be more than one room in the house so if she needs to stay up late for some paper work she can use the living room or wherever but join me as soon as she's done.
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by MoneyRule(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2008
At early stage of d marriage,shared bedroom but later,seprate bedrooms will be beneficial!
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by Ben13: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2008
. . . . . would prefer seperate in some part of Naija.
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by simplejide(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2008
shared
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by Emperoh(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2008
Ben20001:

. . . . . would prefer seperate in some part of Naija.

Reasons pls

And we are not talking about Polygamy here ooh. . . . . . . . .
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by ifyhope: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2008
Shared bedroom for life. Ofcourse there should be an extra room for late night reading after which the two MUST come together. My hubby must never sleep in separate room under the same roof. IMPOSSIBLE. That is the only way i can share everything with him. The happy moments and the Sad moments (if any) with him.
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by slimfine(f): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2009
shared biko!

to me shared bedroom will help you work through problems easily than having two seperate bedrooms where each of you shuts away the door and the other person. "There is love in sharing" it brings both you more closer. seperate rm is ideal from sibling and parents but once you are married "the two now become one body" one body only use one room and a bed.
Re: Seperate Or Shared Bedrooms. . . Which Is Better by iice(f): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2009
Shared bedroom with very big bed grin
I don't want to be smashed tongue

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Girl That Is Older? / Love Is Not A Game Of Tits And Wits, Stupid! / What Is The Best Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.