Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Live In Same Room Or Seperate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Live In Same Room Or Seperate? (755 Views)

Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Live In Same Room Or Seperate? by lasheez(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2015
My friend who got married 6 months ago is current complaining about his new state home.He lives in a 2bedroom apartment but his wife sister stays in one room while he and his wife stay together.The thing here is that all her personal effects are all the same room they share together.He complains that the wardobe has her clothings and his and most time every where in the room seem tight.The question here is that is it right for her to move all her things to same room all in the name of sharing same bed at night or her things can be in in the other room while they share same bed at night?
Re: When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Live In Same Room Or Seperate? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Huh?

Personally, I don't like the idea of a couple, married or not, to share living space with someone else. Two's company & three's a crowd. Full stop. These are also newlyweds, they deserve space
Re: When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Live In Same Room Or Seperate? by akinloluwao: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2015
I stay in 2 bedroom as well. My wife things are in the second room, though some of her things are in the master bedroom but we always sleep together. She will just go to the other room to bring the cloth to wear and change in the master bedroom. Women too dey buy cloth and unnecessary things jare. We love them like that though. Wonderful people

1 Like

Re: When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Live In Same Room Or Seperate? by xynerise: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2015
No, separate rooms. The man should sleep in the gate house while she sleeps in the bedroom.
Re: When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Live In Same Room Or Seperate? by Vinshu(f): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2015
Lol question.

Though it depends. Our house is a 4 bedroom and yet, we sleep together everything in 1 room. grin (room is large though)

So it depends on the couple. There are no rules as to doing this.
Re: When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Live In Same Room Or Seperate? by misspicy(f): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Huh?

Personally, I don't like the idea of a couple, married or not, to share living space with someone else. Two's company & three's a crowd. Full stop. These are also newlyweds, they deserve space
For christ sake we just got wedded hian...dats how nigerians behave o

@OP,keep managing like that,its the time for couples to bond...
Re: When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Live In Same Room Or Seperate? by Scout60(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2015
d woman must be from imo

(1) (Reply)

Your Parents, Their Prejudices & Your Relationship / In This Case What Will You Do? / Girlfriend Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Was Too Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.