Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby (40009 Views)

Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) / Man Completes 30yr Jail Sentence. Kills Own Mother 2 Days After Returning Home! / Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by apparentlylaw(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Wickedness sha
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2015
And in this Century, people are still cruel...smh!!
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by kristisking(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Mother from hell.Some people are crying for fruit of the womb,even if it is one and this wicked mother got a child and decided to kill her.What are cruel world!
Didn't she realise the implication when she opened her legs wide for a man to enter.Some people are not fit to be called mothers.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by bmbpt(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2015
What a weakend worid, another name for heartless pls
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by bola4dprec(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2015
naijaking1:
Heartless, wicked, blah, bblah!!!
Nobody ever heard about postpartum depression.
Imprison her, mix garri and cement someone said, I tell you one thing, no one would like to die more than the lady at this time. She is sick and needs urgent help
good morning you diverted my attention to learning angle concur with you I respect you sir from testimony she lamented how the man responsible for the pregnancy denied her, one of the causes of post natal depression is a sadness which resulted from the denial of the pregnancy and anxiety of up keeping of the baby. For record purpose let me shield more light to your write up. Postpartum depression (PPD), also called postnatal depression yoruba people used to address it as (Abisinwin), is a type of clinical depression which can affect women after childbirth. Symptoms may include sadness, low energy, changes in sleeping and eating patterns, reduced desire for sex, crying episodes, anxiety, and irritability. While many women experience self-limited, mild symptoms postpartum, postpartum depression should be suspected when symptoms are severe and have lasted over two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by chronique(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2015
If you look around,you'd notice that there are too many signs pointing to the fact that Jesus would soon come. The end of the world is near. So much evil taking place worldwide.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Daniel058(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2015
THE WORK OF DIZZY SPIRIT .. (OGBANJE)
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by M4gunners: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Wickedness at highest level. What else did She want to if not to continue her Prostitution "bitch".
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by armadeo(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
MUDERER!

DESTROYER OF PERFECT GIFT!!

MAKE GOD SEAL THAT YOUR WOMB! angry

Amen.

This I think is the appropriate prayer cos there come a time when the fruit of the womb is all the woman is looking for then she'll remember the innocent life she took.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by omusiliyu(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2015
On christmas day a man killed his son in Ebonyi also. Ndiebonyi Ndiara
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by thATRoit(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
Y do such news of people killing others always emanating from Ebonyi?
av bn wondering too,i tink am begining to hate dem nw
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by macIB(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Simple case of Puerperal Psychosis...!

It is not devil's work or intentional act of wickedness, just a case of a woman with Puerperal psychosis that needs helps from the well informed. Mind you, she may have been showing some signs of this illness around the time of the childbirth only if the medical personnel had been very observant but still it maybe difficult to also pick out as well.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by CHPR: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2015
lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed I don't know what to say. oh my oh my.......
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Dreyl(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Very wicked fugly bĂ­tch.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by alufahh1982: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2015
blesseddivah:
C her ugly face like a ********

goat
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by IbnuUche(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2015
yomi007k:
Postpartum psychosis.
yes you had said it all, or puperal psychosis. she supposed to be in psychiatric ward for medication now.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2015
She should have given out the child to motherless homes.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by lilTunechi(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2015
mrphysics:
let me book space first, after service i will commment
Stop being dumb stupid dumbfuck.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by butanep(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2015
You were scared of taking care of the baby but not scared of having sex without condom... foolish statement

Some Women are evil... that's why many never see fruit of the womb and they start blaming the innocent grandmother in the village...

Men have suffered... that's why most men want to see baby first before getting married because some women evil has make God close their womb.

Let me use this medium to let some of the girls know that there is no difference between this act & abortion. All is murder...

May God save us from wicked women like this, may there never come our way...

Ugly thing... thank God I don't roll with ugly pple...

Happy Sunday!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by calfranc(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Psychiatric help is what she needs. But instead what we would get is throwing into jail and raising a worse version of this woman. Our justice system, tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Toks2008(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2015
I wonder that type of life that would be so endearing to her that will make her kill an innocent baby she carried for 9 months and i just wonder why she did not abort the baby rather than wait for the child to come to the world just to kill her gruesomely. Na wa o
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2015
When witches in your village are using your destiny as firewood in their coven......,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by yorex2011: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Thot a mother's love for her child was perfect undecided
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Dagoma: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Asam2:
Heartless

...and useless too!
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Toks2008(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2015
macIB:
Simple case of Puerperal Psychosis...!

It is not devil's work or intentional act of wickedness, just a case of a woman with Puerperal psychosis that needs helps from the well informed. Mind you, she may have been showing some signs of this illness around the time of the childbirth only if the medical personnel had been very observant but still it maybe difficult to also pick out as well.

Taught its called Postpartum psychosis
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by owolawitola(f): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Come o. Na only one woman do the thing. Which one is 'these' or 'wives' that ur usin? U think other women in the world are like this? Dont condemn us all o
mencade4:
are these ones going to be our wives? Oh men!

women are more wicked than men these days.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by baybeeboi: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2015
yomi007k:
Postpartum psychosis.

guy,sure say u no miss road?
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Misogynist2014(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2015
Here in America, its not an offense.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Trinxie(f): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2015
See her Chihuahua face...u don't know the way to a motherless baby's home?...cant u give the baby out? Shows how heartless she is...who knows if the baby was destined to discover the cure to AIDS..mttcchhheeeeeww...

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by onyiloyi(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2015
She sure as hell looked like d devil that possessed her
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by yahaya1(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2015
the man who see this kind of lady and still went ahead to sleep with should am arrested and prosecuted for abuse of manhood.

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by acada111(f): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Where is the bastard man that got her pregnant? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] / Anambra State University Student Shot Dead (Photos) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.