Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby (40012 Views)

Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) / Man Completes 30yr Jail Sentence. Kills Own Mother 2 Days After Returning Home! / Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Niseamaka(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2015
naijaking1:
Heartless, wicked, blah, bblah!!!
Nobody ever heard about postpartum depression.
Imprison her, mix garri and cement someone said, I tell you one thing, no one would like to die more than the lady at this time. She is sick and needs urgent help

U are the lone sane voice in the wilderness. She's mentally sick and needs help, people in her mental state will kill themselves as well after killing the baby. In the west, the law will treat her with compassion. Impregnanted and rejected at 24, without any form of support whatsoever and cannot even afford 500 Naira, she's depressed and depression leads some people to do unimaginable things. In the part of the west where I live, there's always this running ad aimed at depressed, vulnerable, lonely, helpless young girls in this situation, telling them the steps to take. Nigeria failed her.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2015
wanted to comment smth but its inexcusable. she could leave the baby by somebody's door if she didn't want her, rather than killing her
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by PerfumeRepublik: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2015
RedBenson:

At the bolded, how did you know she did all that during the act?

There's a 95% probability that those phrases occured.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by tjskii(f): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Probably suffering from post partum depression cry
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by annurhaske(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]madness!!!!!!
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by annurhaske(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2015
[/color][b][/b]madness!!!!!![color=#990000]
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Olypeppy(f): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] ......ignorance.......she needs my counselling services
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Franchise21(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Dis world!!!
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Niseamaka(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2015
H
bola4dprec:
good morning you diverted my attention to learning angle concur with you I respect you sir from testimony she lamented how the man responsible for the pregnancy denied her, one of the causes of post natal depression is a sadness which resulted from the denial of the pregnancy and anxiety of up keeping of the baby. For record purpose let me shield more light to your write up. Postpartum depression (PPD), also called postnatal depression yoruba people used to address it as (Abisinwin), is a type of clinical depression which can affect women after childbirth. Symptoms may include sadness, low energy, changes in sleeping and eating patterns, reduced desire for sex, crying episodes, anxiety, and irritability. While many women experience self-limited, mild symptoms postpartum, postpartum depression should be suspected when symptoms are severe and have lasted over two weeks.

Another sane voice in the wilderness. All she needs now is psychiatric evaluation and treatment. She's suffering from post-natal depression. Some people in her mental state will kill themself too after killing the baby.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by prettyrose: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2015
how can a woman go through pregnancy and labour and still strangle her own child. I don't think she is quiet normal psychologically.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2015
see as she dey sef
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2015
What a terrible world we live in,there are many women out there who are asking for the fruit of the womb,but here is someone who has the guts to take the life of her own blood. sad sad
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Origbacrown2(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2015
came across a free browsing and felt lyk sharing it with you guys...

www.dammzie..in/2015/01/techfor-all-mobile-device-pclaptop.html?m=1
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Niseamaka(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:

guy,sure say u no miss road?

Your response to him shows that "na u dey miss road". He hit the nail at the head with just two words.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by ekele177: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2015
God only u will save us
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Every constitution in the world says when you commit first degree murder, you get killed in return. What's your fuss about this whole thing ?

Do you have a child ? When you have one, you will know how it feels losing it talkless of the mother killing the child by herself. Your arugument is hysterical !

What are you saying ? Bokoharam guys are killing innocent souls almost everyday, yet no one calls for the head of the president. For God's sake, she didn't even regret her action. So what's your fuss about this whole thing ? In the past, women in other regions of the earth give birth and throw babies inside crocodile water when they are not ready to raise them. Why do you think this human race has not ended ? The maker has already seen it all. God himself is holding on so that more people will turn a new leaf. Nothing is new pls. But if you still don't agree, go and kill her as if she's an animal. Heartless Soul.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Hembelembe: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
Y do such news of people killing others always emanating from Ebonyi?
patoranking's people
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2015
y didn't she take d baby to a motherless baby home,or any of her relatives,dere r countless women out dere seeking for fruit of d womb,nd she just snuffed d life out of a helpless baby all cos she wants to be free,wish I could get my hands round ur neck,so dat u will feel wat ur baby felt wen u were busy strangling her for ur freedom....EVIL GENIUS
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by alufahh1982: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

What are you insinuating?

u know now why do u ask again. ebonyi people are boko haram
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Iyanuasele: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2015
Ha! Odaran, no remorse at all. Instead of this ugly girl to tell the police na devil or she should even lie say na GEJ. Chai! Eleyi tun gidi gan-an o
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by alufahh1982: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
When witches in your village are using your destiny as firewood in their coven......,

even d idiot dey do chemistry, na ur type dem want for science class?
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2015
benmon:
Ebonyi State has very vicious and vile people. They are always in the news over issues that ordinarily would provoke a right thinking man to ask if actually they are of sound mind...Check Our Criminal Law Cases on Murder and Non-Insane Delusion and you will find a plethora of cases emanating from Ebonyi State.

I tell you! Their men are drunks and their women are sluts! But their women toto dey sweet sha o. Coming from someone who has tasted 3 ebonyi bit.ches grin grin
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by macIB(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Taught its called Postpartum psychosis

same diagnosis different names.....Postnatal Psychosis/Postpartum psychosis/ puerperal psychosis

All na the same thing.....
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by stayblack: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2015
happens everywhere.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Eniqurl(f): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
God wil judge.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by myouri(f): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Abstain from Pre-marital Sex.........They Won't listen
Practice Safe Sex.......... Mbanuu...

Then.they will complain about the pregnancy/baby being a burden or sorrow like they didn't invite it to their life themselves.

She could have jaz given up the baby for adoption...
She doesn't worth being called a mother sef......

LORD..Have Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Fourwinds: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
datguru:
You are afraid of being a mom yet you go fucccking without condom. SMH
che.!! u spoken my mind. what a confused being. she dey nack kpekus but no want to be a mother. shebi d two dey go hand in hand. spread ur legs for a man., enjoy d thing finish and no want take responsibility. God go punish u and dat stu..pid man
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Freksy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
I want to believe there is something wrong somewhere - it's either this woman is insane, or was remotely controlled by unknown force(s).
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by JoeCutie(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Eniqurl:
God wil judge.
New year, new faces! Welcome back, gurl. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Janetozi(f): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lets start counting the number of pple that will go to jail this year.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by blesseddivah(f): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by blesseddivah(f): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
RedBenson:

Hmmmmm, my future children will be pleased to have those melons on your chest as their mother's milk factory. How abt that?

Kuyat esit o.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] / Anambra State University Student Shot Dead (Photos) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.