Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby (40351 Views)

Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) / Man Completes 30yr Jail Sentence. Kills Own Mother 2 Days After Returning Home! / Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Jaymima(f): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
I unfortunately happen to know the culprit. she ia one of our customers in my place of work.
That is not her first birth case as she has a son that is quite grown up and is probably in his early teens. Also that lady is definitely not 25, na old meat be that...okuko-igbo.
Her action is a dastardly one. The life of a newborn infant, even the life of an unborn child is precious to God and he views them as of same value as the lives of full grown adults. (Exodus 21:22-25)
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by wildikeman(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
The bloody woman can open her leg and collect prick abi. Maybe contraceptives and condom is too expensive or abortion isn't an option in Ebonyi...yeye hooker!!!!
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Atk1nson(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
D world is coming to an end, what's all this abominable news that makes headline nowadays
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by NickiRoman: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
Y do such news of people killing others always emanating from Ebonyi?
What's that suppose to mean undecided Never knew you were a tribalist!!! undecided undecided
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Ejovwoke(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
What she did was bad.......Let's not judge Oo,cos most of the people crucifying her is just the same as girls commiting abortion and the use of various contraceptic,and also boys giving money to girl for abortion are not left out....

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by lalasticlala(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
NickiRoman:
What's that suppose to mean undecided Never knew you were a tribalist!!! undecided undecided

Nooo. I'm not. I'm Igbo too. But just that recently so many stories about people killing others have been emanating from there so I was just wondering, not been tribalistic ok
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Fraih(f): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wat are pple up to these days sef?!

Not ready for a baby, not ready to get married to sumone and wen to lay with him
The man too not ready to take up the responsibility of a child, yet,he could not speak to his d.ck to be calm!

Mtchew! undecided
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by elantraceey(f): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Ladies and Gintel men, she's not any different from ppl who ve committed abortion. Dnt be judge her much, is it cos no body saw u wen u did urs? God see our most secret thoughts.

my dear she's very different , she would have just commited abortion but i guess she was scared of her own life , how can a woman hear the cry of her baby and strangle her ?
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
blesseddivah:

Lol

Ok, so wetin u talk now? Would you be the mother of my our unborn children?
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by blesseddivah(f): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
RedBenson:

Ok, so wetin u talk now? Would you be the mother of my our unborn children?

Start finding the mother now o
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Mrbigman1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:

my dear she's very different , she would have just commited abortion but i guess she was scared of her own life , how can a woman hear the cry of her baby and strangle her ?

Babes, u re doing the justification here. Murder is murder be it a 10 year or 10 days old, be it with a knife or a razor, d did is done. Mind, no body wakes up on a morning to go kill for fun, something do prompt it, not that am vindicating her or glorfyn her did. Every oda frustrated woman would do same plus she's in d villa, d stigma and who not. Most time we should ve pity and give ppl back dia lives in a better way rather dan making d person look worst dan dey appear. My opinion sha
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by kennedyugo: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
What is the difference between hers and several ladies of today that commit several abortions? Their wombs have become tombs of infants or unborn babies! What a world?
Like Jesus said, "you shall likewise perish except you repent"
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Bimpe29: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Otu is not only heartless, she is really ruthless and crazy.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by D33VA(f): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
mencade4:
are these ones going to be our wives? Oh men!

women are more wicked than men these days.

Dint u read the part wer she said the fada rejected d pregnancy, and she killed d child because there was no one to take care of the upkeep?

Men can like to blame girls for everything as if dey get themselves pregnant.

Learn to take responsibility for ur actions instead of pushing the blame to d females
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by ayofizzy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
diablos:
BY NGOZI UWUJARE

A 25-year-old woman in Ebo­nyi State, Ugochukwu Otu, has done the abominable by killing her one-day baby girl soon after she was discharged from a maternity home.

Otu did it so that she would be free to live her life as she pleases and avoid the maternal responsibility of caring for the baby. The horrific act was committed on December 22, 2014 in Enohia Nkalu Afikpo North Local Government Area, Ebonyi State.

Ordinarily, the safe delivery of the innocent baby would have been considered a welcome Christmas gift from God in the home of any of the uncountable number of women, who are eager to experience the joy of motherhood, but cannot do so either through natural conception or IVF and are therefore compelled to go to lengths to adopt babies they lovingly nurture and raise as their own. But this mother from hell chose the route of infamy as the devil egged her on and she killed the baby, put her dead body in a black polyethylene bag and dumped it in a bush near Ndibe beach road in her area.

As Sunday Sun learnt from the Ebonyi State Police Commissioner, Maigari Dikko, nemesis caught up with her when neighbours began asking her about the baby.

Realising that providence had put the spot light on her secret, Out confessed her evil deed and took the people to the where she dumped the baby. Shocked youths in the community then trooped to a nearby a police station to report the matter and she was arrested.

At the headquarters of the State Criminal Investigation Department, Ebonyi State Police Command, where she is being held, Otu spoke with Sunday Sun.

Showing no remorse, Otu said: “I killed my one-day old baby girl intentionally because I don’t have N500 for her medical treatment. I want to be free lady. I didn’t have any intention to get pregnant. I was impregnated by one man called Monday, a native of Ozizza Afikpo North LGA. But later he refused to accept the pregnancy and I didn’t plan for it. I am not ready to marry; I want to be a free lady. I had to strangle the baby girl and put the corpse in a black poly­thene bag and dumped it along Ndibe beach road, near the bush. I don’t regret killing my baby because nobody was responsible for her upkeep.”

The Assistant Commissioner of Police in-charge of SCID, Mrs. Augustina Ogbodo informed Sunday Sun the police recovered the corpse of the baby, and added that the suspect would be charged to court soon for the murder of the baby girl.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=98678
wicked girl...
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
blesseddivah:

Start finding the mother now o

I don find am come meet u naw. Abi u no be d mother?
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Juzzybabe(f): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
It would have still been better to leave the child in the hospital and run,why take the innocent life? what a wicked world!
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by blesseddivah(f): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
RedBenson:

I don find am come meet u naw. Abi u no be d mother?
Don't wanna blame you tho

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
blesseddivah:

Don't wanna blame you tho

Nne, why u wan blame me again? Dem say search and u shall find, i search for wife come find u, wetin u wan blame me for again? Abeg gree to be d mother of my unborn children. Make God bless u as u do so.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
alufahh1982:

even d idiot dey do chemistry, na ur type dem want for science class?
This one go carry the class over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by effogis: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
If it is proven beyond reasonable doubt, she has to go to jail.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by andyanders: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
Y do such news of people killing others always emanate from Ebonyi?

I keep asking same question.Why do Ebonyi people love, not even like, killing others? This is the reason why I refused to visit someone who invited me to that state.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by mencade4: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
D33VA:

Dint u read the part wer she said the fada rejected d pregnancy, and she killed d child because there was no one to take care of the upkeep?

Men can like to blame girls for everything as if dey get themselves pregnant.

Learn to take responsibility for ur actions instead of pushing the blame to d females
u say? Pregnancy that is not mine cannot be accepted by me.

But does it give u the right to kill ur own unborn child? Wickedness....tongue
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by jingh(f): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
phlame:

Thank you...

Pliz don't ask me why...
k zed
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
we all rush to judge . but do we all know what is called postnatal depression?
i dont think we all do!
she needs to b medically examined[/size][size=8pt] .
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by phlame(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
jingh:
k zed

lol
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by jingh(f): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:

What is your definition of sane ? She's mentally okay.
no matter how normal she looks, killing a child is not sane, so tell does her behaviour depicate a sane woman
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Eniqurl(f): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
New year, new faces! Welcome back, gurl. cheesy
Thnks.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by shidada2015: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wicked and heartless
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Cmfrt001(f): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2015
I recommend joys of motherhood to her.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by sueappostle(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2015
BEHIND EVERY BEAUTY LIES THE TRUE COLOR..
she is a demon in human form !
huoooooshangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.