Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

She Doesn't Like His Profession. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Like His Profession. (4034 Views)

10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
This country wey e be say to get job hard pass any oda tin, na u bold kon open this kind thread? Abi no be 9ja d man dey? I no understand this kai tin o.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by ExperTrait(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Adaobi12:
They met each other at an inter house sports hosted by her school in 2010. she was the head girl and he was a brother to the head boy. it was love at first sight .

fast forward .. two years later, he got a job with a marine firm as a marine Engr. she gained admission in a COE. they where still dating though off and on kind.

The problem here is, she doesn't like his job because it takes away from his family and her for months. she has pleaded with him to quit but he refused on the ground that to get a lucrative job is not an easy thing in the country. but she insists that for to marry him he has to quit. but he is adamant.
she loves him and can't see herself living with another man but him, she is confused whether to take the "risk" as she puts it or quit the relationship.

on the hand, is love not all about sacrifice, why can't the guy quit the job and look for another take him away from her for a long time, since he claims to love him?
Pls romance landers your suggestion and advice are needed.
N.B, pls if you must criticize or insult her, do it lovingly. merci.
talking of sacrifice, y cnt she sacrifice to bear d absence. Must u force anyone to sacrifice? Its like dis gal has nt been to d labour market b4 and does nt knw hw important moni is in a relationship. May b if her dad own fleet of companies, she shld make him employed dia..marriage might b even far from d bobo mind sef and she is here planning marriage...no let d boi mama hear u ooo or else, 40days fasting and praying for ur execution..dem send u?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by buoye1(m): 2:28am On Jan 19, 2015
The story sound so fake but notwithstanding either fake or real my take on it is:

If I'm the guy I ll never quit my Job when I don't have a better replacement because of her!

College of Education!you don't even know where you are going 4 now and your here telling Oyel n Gas niqqa to quit millions!ur a joker

Na him mama go swear 4 u!Anybdy wey say mk her pikin water no boil,dem no go seLl stove fr dia village
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by zeezahbee(f): 2:40am On Jan 19, 2015
She should get another alternative job for the guy first , getting a job in Nigeria is kind hard , if the guy is jobless, she will complain, as long as the guy doesn't have another alternative, she should stay out but if she wants to leave him, arrange a BrT pass for her.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Really sucks that it's a permanant-looking career move (looks like), and not a voluntary one/two-time deployment. Well, It's tough, but she has to realize that he comes with his job.

Is she willing to stick by his side for the long haul, despite everything? If not, it's best she calls it quits right now IMO.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by andyanders: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Your friend is still a baby and do not understand what relationship is and what marriage is about. In marriage, for it to be sweet, money has to be involved cus the guy would start looking after his family by providing for their needs.

Your friend would want him always sleeping beside her.That time has expired cus everyone needs cash to make it.
Re: She Doesn't Like His Profession. by Haishophem(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Him being away from the family won't be forever....the best thing the lady should do is to cooperate with the guy in planning there future together....nobody wanna stay offshore for life, with effective plans, the guy might stay less year at offshore den face his business squarely and the guy will have all the time with the family...cos to get a lucrative job for this country dis days no be joke ooo...abi na air dem go chop if the guy gree to comot for him work place?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Top 10 Funniest Males In Romance Section. / This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures / Hot EROGENOUS ZONES To Touch On Your Lover’s Body During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.