Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife (66585 Views)

Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Takes 17-year-old As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Pamcrest(f): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
I just hate this abuse of young children (17yrs is a child under d law) by their so called Muslim faith. If u must marry 4 wives, must u snatch a child from her cradle? Is it even a must to marry 4 wives, whether or not u can afford to? I know some rich Muslims who didn't make that number, so they won't get to their heaven, kwo?
I admire SLS professionally but I'm so disgusted at his choice of bride. cry cry
My humble submission
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by somcherry(f): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
ayztech:

lol@ ur message to ur babies...you'll get a good dad for them.
grin grin grin Amen,Thanks dear cool
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by redsun(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
emmalexabl:
I have always suspected...

Suspision now cnfirmed..

SLS is a paedophile !

Most Nigerian ogas are. But the difference is that paedophilia is more or less legitimate in Nigeria.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Cyroskijah(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wot else can d muslim leaders tnk of dia yong girls...? Repent nd acpt Christ as ur Lord nd personal Saviour nd all ur days wil b gracious! D@ litle girl deservesbein educated nd taught so mny oda skils dan jst mariage sure doz com! Sanusi shud retnk nd b pitious xpecialy 2 d girls future!
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by atlwireles: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
93% Northern girls lack secondary education – Sanusi

The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. Lamido Sanusi, on Thursday, decried the low literacy level in the North saying that 93 per cent of female children in the region lacked secondary education.

The apex bank boss, who said this at this year’s Isaac Moghalu Foundation Leadership Lecture and Symposium held in Abuja, said the situation, if left unchecked, was detrimental to the economy.

The governor sited Jigawa State, where school completion rate among female is as low as seven per cent as an example.

Net enrolment of girls in schools in the country, according to him, is 22 per cent.

He said, “In the North-West, 70 per cent of women between 20 and 29 are unable to read, compared to 9.7 per cent in the South West.

“Only three per cent of females complete secondary education in the Northern zone. Now how do you build the country when 93 per cent of the girls in the most populous region of the country do not complete secondary schools?

“We are only treating the symptoms and not the ailment. We are spending so much on security compared to education and healthcare services. We cannot succeed in security without fixing the original problems

“If the women are sent to school and they have access to proper healthcare services, there may not be need to spend so much on security.”

He described illiteracy among women in the region as frightening, adding that senior female officials in the country had not done enough to assist the women folk.

Sanusi said, “The problem we have is that women are their own enemies. If you are a female minister or hold an important public position and after four years you cannot say what you did for women, shame on you.

“Many of these women secure these positions on the platform of gender, ethnicity among others and when they get there, they forget the ladder on which they went there.

“They become the queen bee and do not want to share the limelight with other women.”

He charged women to hold their counterparts, in leadership positions to account, adding that such move would help to reduce neglect.

Also speaking at the event, the Executive Director of IMoF, Mrs. Maryanne Moghalu, said the foundation would continue to focus on key areas to assist the society.

The areas, she said, include human capital development through education for under privileged children, strategic learning infrastructure support for educational institutions, vocational skills training, and public policy advocacy.

Moghalu added that the foundation would also examine the success of the country in developing women to leadership positions.

She expressed the need for women to be well trained and prepared for leadership roles in the public, private and non-profit sectors.

Moghalu stressed that the absence of women in leadership position had been identified by many countries including Nigeria as a major challenge in the process of economic and social development.

The foundation was founded in 2005 in memory of Mr. Isaac Moghalu, one of Nigeria’s pioneer diplomats and a former permanent secretary.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by limamintruth: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

Yerima divorced the 8 yrs old girl?

The Egyptian girl was more than 8yrs old as he personally confirmed to the media.

And yes, it was widely reported by the media when he divorced the girl in Dec. 2013.

modified:

sorry the links i posted are not opening the particular news report on Yerima's divorce. So i'l suggest you search on google yourself.

P.S:
I wish SLS and his future young bride HML in advance; and may they both live & age together happily.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by mpatu1: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
After dis ur essay na 4 likes u com get.shame no dey catch u? Must you comment on everything?
scribble:
National Conference: North will pull out of Nigeria … threatens Lamido of Adamawa

A foremost traditional ruler and delegate to the National Conference, Aliyu Mustapha, has threatened that if people from the other parts of the country push the North to the wall, the region will pull out of Nigeria.

Mr. Mustapha, who is the Lamido of Adamawa, threw caution to the wind Wednesday when he angrily reacted to the ramblings of delegates at the Conference over a disputed voting formula.

Trouble started when some delegates stalled the adoption of the amended Rules of Procedure of the Conference on grounds that a voting procedure was not agreed upon.

Having been denied opportunity to speak during two previous sittings, the first class monarch had taken the floor to strongly warn other delegates to desist from trying the patience of their Northern counterparts.

Mr. Mustapha insisted that some so-called elders who claim to be supporters of the President were about to derail the Conference.

The visibly angry monarch explained that he had been trying to speak on the floor of the Conference during the past three days but was not recognised by the leadership.

He, therefore, used the opportunity to advise delegates to jettison what he described as “so-called Western Conference,” because such would not do Nigeria any good.

Mr. Mustapha said he was surprised at the behavior of some delegates who were trying to overstep the bounds set by President Goodluck Jonathan.

He said, “Some so-called elders who claim to be supporters of the President are causing problems at this Conference.”

This was followed by deafening shouts of “No, no, no, no,” from the delegates who refused to back down even when Kutigi pleaded that the royal father be allowed to speak.

The traditional ruler, who stood his grounds and continued speaking amidst the uproar, warned that the opposing delegates risk Nigeria’s disintegration because of their unruly behavour.

He said that any attempt to push the North to the wall would result in an unpleasant backlash.

The soft-spoken monarch further argued that Adamawa Kingdom transcended Nigeria and Cameroun, adding that his subjects have somewhere to go if the country disintegrated.

He said, “There is a state in Cameroun called Adamawa and if I run to that place, I can easily be assimilated. If you push us to wall, we can easily walk out of this country. Jingoism is not the preserve of anyone.”

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Medinat20(f): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Northerners...
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by blackjack21(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
netizenbuzz:

You are trying to divert the attention which is so wrong. Marriage comes with responsibilities which to me is too much for a few 17 yr old to bear.
True. But marriage is about team work. If there is love, her husband will be there for her.
The only circumstance where I will castigate a marriage union of any age is where it is clear that there is no love.
.:
I'm older than that girl and I can't imagine being married right now.
You have your reasons.
.:
About a 17 year old having sex, I don't condone that either. I just said that co's you were trying to use some 17 year olds to justify this act. How do you know if the girl is a virgin or not? She is still underage constitutionally and mentally and you and I know that. A 17 year old just isn't mature pls.
I don't know!
17yrs might be immature constitutionally, but mentally varies, there people who hit 40+ and still are mentally immature. But you can find kids of 14-15 who know very well, left and right. And these kind of kid flood the streets nowadays.

What constitution? Cannon law? What if you are born in a place where the constitution allow marriage at the age of 8? Let say forced marriage, will you honour that law?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Fulaman198(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
makhez019:
can ya allow ya kid let's say 13 years to marry someone as old as 60 and above case study yerima ? I wld luv ya to be sincere and I will take ya for ya word!

Haven't I said on numerous occasions that that is a very wrong thing to do. I don't even think a 60 year old should marry a 30 year old. That's just me even though they are both consenting adults. Now if the 60 year old and 30 year old just want to have a sensual relationship, then fine that's their business. But marriage is a whole different ball park.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Fulaman198(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Medinat20:
Northerners...

Naive idiots....
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Fulaman198(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
bossmini84:

But proofs don't lie. Why is it so rampant in the north. I served in bauchi and its d norm far younger girls getting married.

Cool, you still don't have "proofs" mind you it's proof. Is Bauchi the entire North? Even where you served doesn't dictate what the entire Bauchi is like.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by scribble: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
mpatu1:
After dis ur essay na 4 likes u com get.shame no dey catch u? Must you comment on everything?

I normally don't respond to the dimwitted so this photo should suffice

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by orble: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
I wonder why females are not saying anything, I'm suspecting they are liking it... smiley
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Misogynist2014(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Good news! Women should be married off early cos they deserve no future.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by felifeli: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Holywizard:
all these stupid men will neva leave these tight totos 4 we de young generation

LOL No tight toto for you. Na tokunboh toto you go get marry grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Misogynist2014(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pamcrest:
I just hate this abuse of young children (17yrs is a child under d law) by their so called Muslim faith. If u must marry 4 wives, must u snatch a child from her cradle? Is it even a must to marry 4 wives, whether or not u can afford to? I know some rich Muslims who didn't make that number, so they won't get to their heaven, kwo?
I admire SLS professionally but I'm so disgusted at his choice of bride. cry cry
My humble submission
Marriage is not a prison sentence, in fact she's gonna have a better life than you can ever dream of having.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Misogynist2014(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
blackjack21:

True. But marriage is about team work. If there is love, her husband will be there for her.
The only circumstance where I will castigate a marriage union of any age is where it is clear that there is no love.

You have your reasons.

I don't know!
17yrs might be immature constitutionally, but mentally varies, there people who hit 40+ and still are mentally immature. But you can find kids of 14-15 who know very well, left and right. And these kind of kid flood the streets nowadays.

What constitution? Cannon law? What if you are born in a place where the constitution allow marriage at the age of 8? Let say forced marriage, will you honour that law?

Nice post.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Decryptor(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

So you want a slave to rule Nigeria? You are a brainless dolt

Who is this uncircumcised northern fulani baboon talking to me here? Come back here after Feb 14th and let's see if you will still be able to find your voice out of shame and frustration. Buhari will never rule this country as far as Nigeria is concerned. If you hate it, go and drink poisoned fura! Now run along and go and take care of your cows you dirty fulani chicken.

GEJ until buhari provides his certificates

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by blackjack21(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
LogicPower:

I think this your poser is at the very basis of the huge cultural gulf existing between the Muslims in NW and NE on the one hand, and the rest of Nigeria (including the Muslims of SW) on the other, regarding this issue of early marriage.

For instance, if you set the following dual choice question to Nigerians, giving them options (a) and (b) as possible answers, you would see how this cultural divide would manifest itself so clearly in their answers:

QUESTION: You have a 15 yrs old daughter/sister who has recently been found to be going after boys/men (fornicating), which one of the following do you think is a BETTER CORRECTIVE MEASURE that would be more acceptable to YOU, your FAMILY members and your local COMMUNITY at large?

(a). Taking necessary steps by the family to ensure that she stops that bad habit, but those steps will NOT include even the remotest idea of marrying her out BEFORE the age of 18, nor will it EVER include marrying her out to a man older than her by 30 years or more.

(b). Taking necessary steps by the family to marry her out as soon as possible, even if it means next month (when she would STILL be 15) in order to stop her from bringing more shame and dishonour to the family, and in the absence of a suitable young prospective husband, the family would not mind marrying her out to a suitable man who is older than her by 30 years or even more.

I believe over 90% of southerners (including Muslims) and northern Christians would choose (a), while over 90% of Muslims in NW and NE (and indeed in most Muslim countries) would choose (b).

And I think this cultural gulf is so huge that it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to imagine it ever being bridged.

For example, NO AMOUNT of cultural insults, arguments, persuasion, etc, can change the mind of an average person in the south/Christian north to even contemplate marrying out his daughter at the age of 14-17, just as NO AMOUNT of cultural insults, arguments, persuasion, etc, can stop an average northern Muslim from marrying out his daughter at those ages IF he fears, rightly or wrongly, that she has started/would start to go after boys/men at any of those ages.

You have a good logic sense, but it seem your gaze is fixed in opposite direction to where hung the big picture.
Islam idea of marrying off child early is not because she has started to follow boys(fornicate), if it is so, it will seem like throwing away a rotten meat. Rather it is a measure to prevent it, it is a stitch in time.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Fulaman198(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Decryptor:

Who is this uncircumcised northern baboon talking to me here? Come back here after Feb 14th and let's see if you will still be able to find your voice out of shame and frustration. Buhari will never rule this country as far as Nigeria is concerned. If you hate it, go and drink poisoned fura!

GEJ until buhari provides his certificates

You are the one who is uncircumcised you homos.exual. Why are you so concerned about my private parts you cuckold?

Exactly what certificates does Buhari need to provide? We don't need a brainless slave like you or GEJ running or ruining this beautiful country any further. Only cuckolds like yourself and GEJ want to continue being cuckolded by the United States or Israel.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by blackjack21(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Nice post.

Thank you.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by comrAIHali(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
dcaliph:
That is nice. May God bless the mariage.

Some people would be hating, but in their mind they would wish they could marry a sweet 17.

I don‘t know why we in the south hate northerners. Yesterday, it was on FB that a 16year old southerner gave birth to triplet; FB today that in the south a father chrismas was fin-ger-ing a 4 year old, a. In Benin where I base, an average 17 year old has done abortion at least once, you hear news of 70 year old sleeping with 5 year old constantly. Even bazaar news like KG pupils caught having s-x in the back of a class and in the east you would hear of a 15 year old in a baby factory.

Abeg let SLS be.

MODIFIED
Why is it that it has been only guys that has been disturbing my mention and no lady has qouted me?

The answer is JEALOUSY. Two thing are going through a guys mind here

1. How come this old man go dey enjoy better thing.

2.knowing that as she is 17 would be a vir-gin as she marrying an emir, E dey pain male nairalander. Most male nairalanders wish to disvirgin their wife (or any girl), but they know it is nearly impossible, nai make them they jealous the old man.

Sanusi, I WISH YOU A SWEET NIGHT TODAY, HATERS CAN GO AND DIE.
I reason with you! You really went to school!
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by gbodimowo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'll surely google it up now.

If he did divorce her,he is truly an animal.

limamintruth:

The Egyptian girl was more than 8yrs old as he personally confirmed to the media.

And yes, it was widely reported by the media when he divorced the girl in Dec. 2013.

modified:

sorry the links i posted are not opening the particular news report on Yerima's divorce. So i'l suggest you search on google yourself.

P.S:
I wish SLS and his future young bride HML in advance; and may they both live & age together happily.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Decryptor(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

You are the one who is uncircumcised you homos.exual. Why are you so concerned about my private parts you cuckold?

Exactly what certificates does Buhari need to provide? We don't need a brainless slave like you or GEJ running or ruining this beautiful country any further. Only cuckolds like yourself and GEJ want to continue being cuckolded by the United States or Israel.

Hahahahahaha! Tell that to your brainwashed blood thirsty fulani brothers and kinsmen. Yes, let US and Israel "cuckolded" us. We are enjoying it. I was eating popcorn while watching how israel fired shells on Gaza killing your cousins in the middle east last year and I popped a bottle of Valeta after I recieved the news of Nigeria voting against palestine in the ICJ just days back. I just love it when the a*ses of you sons of ishmael both home and abroad are being kicked about. And that is the same treatment GEJ will mete out on you children of devil when your illiterate old and demented mentor buhari loses the elections. Try any rubbish like you all did in 2011 and the majority of igbos and middle beltans in the army will shoot you down like they did during your protests in Kaduna last year. Stu.pid cattle rearers who think that ruling this country is your birthright! Nonsense!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by teufelein(f): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
sanusi lamido is a gormless dark monkey...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGJ6CYMR0c0

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by hijaynation(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
dcaliph:
That is nice. May God bless the mariage.

Some people would be hating, but in their mind they would wish they could marry a sweet 17.

I don‘t know why we in the south hate northerners. Yesterday, it was on FB that a 16year old southerner gave birth to triplet; FB today that in the south a father chrismas was fin-ger-ing a 4 year old, a. In Benin where I base, an average 17 year old has done abortion at least once, you hear news of 70 year old sleeping with 5 year old constantly. Even bazaar news like KG pupils caught having s-x in the back of a class and in the east you would hear of a 15 year old in a baby factory.

Abeg let SLS be.

MODIFIED
Why is it that it has been only guys that has been disturbing my mention and no lady has qouted me?

The answer is JEALOUSY. Two thing are going through a guys mind here

1. How come this old man go dey enjoy better thing.

2.knowing that as she is 17 would be a vir-gin as she marrying an emir, E dey pain male nairalander. Most male nairalanders wish to disvirgin their wife (or any girl), but they know it is nearly impossible, nai make them they jealous the old man.

Sanusi, I WISH YOU A SWEET NIGHT TODAY, HATERS CAN GO AND DIE.

Mehn u re a big fool some1 that suppose to be thinking on how to write jamb or weac what does a 17yr old no abt marriage God this is 21st century
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Fulaman198(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Decryptor:

Hahahahahaha! Tell that to your brainwashed blood thirsty fulani brothers and kinsmen. Yes, let US and Israel "cuckolded" us. We are enjoying it. I was eating popcorn while watching how israel fired shells on Gaza killing your cousins in the middle east last year and I popped a bottle of Valeta after I recieved the news of Nigeria voting against palestine in the ICJ just days back. I just love it when the a*ses of you sons of ishmael both home and abroad are being kicked about. And that is the same treatment GEJ will mete out on you children of devil when your illiterate old and demented mentor buhari loses the elections. Try any rubbish like you all did in 2011 and the majority of igbos and middle beltans in the army will shoot you down like they did during your protests in Kaduna last year. Stu.pid cattle rearers who think that ruling this country is your birthright! Nonsense!!

You are beyond foolish. You do realize that neither country likes anyone who isn't white. Only a dummy would be laughing at something like that because the next person can be you. I dare you go to Israel and see how you will be treated you cuckold. You are nothing more than a small corked possessing ret.ard

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by walwala: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
SamIkenna:

Where did you get the emboldened? From madrassa?
No! Just google search. It has been statistically proven every where in the world that the ratio of men to women is higher in Favour of women. Even the Nigerian census agrees with this assertion.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
It is time to put this pedophile called Emir in his abuse position in jail! angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by felicity111(f): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
itz dier tradition so he shud go ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari / PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.