Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife (66607 Views)

Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Takes 17-year-old As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
I want to know the view of ladies on this espically those APC defenders.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by kiahong(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=14pt]Northerners are not supposed to be called Nigerian

everything about them is odd, when a 17 years old girl should be writing her WAEC embarassed

Norther has almost everything belonging to Nigeria including the best Academy institution, yet South and Christians nominate their Schools. Whatever teaching they are spreading in North is really affecting them.
Why on Earth should i give my 17 years old daughter hands in Marriage? God will definitely Punish me for Child Trafficking

Sanusi went to the best school in the world, yet wants to destroy someone's Future.

[/size]
And you and your type are the people chasing this girls, impregnating them, they are given birth to children out of wedlock. I better give my younger sister or my daughter out for marriage at the age of sixteen, than to wait until this jobless monsters impregnate her and spoil the name of my household.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by makhez019(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

You are a liar which Northern President leader in political history has ever bowed down to any Arab nation only to be treated like a dog in end?

Anyone with 1/4 of a brain who doesn't realize that GEJ made a complete slowpoke of himself when America treated him like Garbage needs to be reeducated. Haba! And it didn't happen only once GEJ was treated like a third class citizen on numerous occasions by United States and Israel and some of you fools still support him...

So again, which Arab nation has treated a Northern President in the same manner in the past? Or are you going to continue lying to yourself that Nigerian Northern leaders have been bowing down to Arabs... There is no evidence to show you are even the least bit correct
fulani, wad am saying is, at least USA ans Isreal, won't give us ISIL, terrorism or boko haram, day re better off dan saudi. Till dat events has shown us dat even saudi bows down to USA, deh refer saudi as USA allies, so stop deceiving yaself. We don't want terrorism, anytin north is associated wif terrorism. We are against ya all. Buhari and his co shld remember dat ya don't ve to be in govt to serve d nation. And don't lie how old is ya grand parent if dey still alive, buhari shld be ready to cry for naija again, and dis time his supporters too shld be ready cos hez gonna cry blood out of his eyes.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by rhames(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
The girl was obviously gifted to the Emir on his ascension to the throne.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by tete7000(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
dcaliph:
SHUT UP WHY DIDN‘T YOU SAY THAT TO KANU NWANKWO WHEN HE GOT MARRIED TO A 17 YEAR OLD.

Crosscheck your fact, kanu's wife was 18yrs when they got married. Stop peddling lies.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by GogetterMD(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
The text said it's a betrothal, not yet a consummated marriage. Abi na another message I read ni? BTW, when Omotola Jolade Ekeinde was taken by her pilot husband at 18,why una no scream say the guy wicked
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by ChynoBEATS: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
dcaliph:
That is nice. May God bless the mariage.

Sanusi, I WISH YOU A SWEET NIGHT TODAY, HATERS CAN GO AND DIE.

cry @ 1st I sighted some sence in ur words 4rm afar buh wen I came close I saw u basking in the glory of MumuRity cheesy ...

Choi....

angry angry angry angry angry angry ..... May GOD help the saints who are being draged in2 this religious abnomarlity all in the name of yerima'ism "its my islamic right" eheew........ Smh .. Dey don't do such in the U.A.E o... I wonder y northern nigerians r fllwin the footsteps of those ill sunni iranians ...... Isis typa people ......

Yoruba muslims better pass dem..... Cos such I'll act doesn't hppn in yoruba land................

I'm glad I'm igbo tho *pheew* ... angry
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by LogicPower(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
blackjack21:

So, will you rather someone sex your 17yrs old sister than marry her?

I think this your poser is at the very basis of the huge cultural gulf existing between the Muslims in NW and NE on the one hand, and the rest of Nigeria (including the Muslims of SW) on the other, regarding this issue of early marriage.

For instance, if you set the following dual choice question to Nigerians, giving them options (a) and (b) as possible answers, you would see how this cultural divide would manifest itself so clearly in their answers:

QUESTION: You have a 15 yrs old daughter/sister who has recently been found to be going after boys/men (fornicating), which one of the following do you think is a BETTER CORRECTIVE MEASURE that would be more acceptable to YOU, your FAMILY members and your local COMMUNITY at large?

(a). Taking necessary steps by the family to ensure that she stops that bad habit, but those steps will NOT include even the remotest idea of marrying her out BEFORE the age of 18, nor will it EVER include marrying her out to a man older than her by 30 years or more.

(b). Taking necessary steps by the family to marry her out as soon as possible, even if it means next month (when she would STILL be 15) in order to stop her from bringing more shame and dishonour to the family, and in the absence of a suitable young prospective husband, the family would not mind marrying her out to a suitable man who is older than her by 30 years or even more.

I believe over 90% of southerners (including Muslims) and northern Christians would choose (a), while over 90% of Muslims in NW and NE (and indeed in most Muslim countries) would choose (b).

And I think this cultural gulf is so huge that it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to imagine it ever being bridged.

For example, NO AMOUNT of cultural insults, arguments, persuasion, etc, can change the mind of an average person in the south/Christian north to even contemplate marrying out his daughter at the age of 14-17, just as NO AMOUNT of cultural insults, arguments, persuasion, etc, can stop an average northern Muslim from marrying out his daughter at those ages IF he fears, rightly or wrongly, that she has started/would start to go after boys/men at any of those ages.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by makhez019(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
kiahong:
And you and your type are the people chasing this girls, impregnating them, they are given birth to children out of wedlock. I better give my younger sister or my daughter out for marriage at the age of sixteen, than to wait until this jobless monsters impregnate her and spoil the name of my household.
fool, datz wad ya leaders in ya place of worship tell ya to use as defense, I pity ya. Dey commit such crimes wif ya kids and send dem kids abroad to study. Wad a shame, d rich get away wi child abuse and d porr back dem up by saying it is better dan fornication. Bro, go meet sanusi dat ya want his kid 13 years or yerima and see if ya dickson won't be served to d dogs. Ya read here and dere dat senator gov kids are getting married most of dem ve gone to d best skool and cone here to rule us and ya give dem ya small sister cos ya feel she has no future. Wise up and be brave.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by adconline(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:
See hypocrites.
Most lady have lost there virginity before 17.
Most 17 yrs old lady are having sex around the street ,u dnt see anything wrong with it but this one is what you see.
As long as she isn't forced to marry,I have no problem.
Lets see her picture first because most ladies develop "fully" before 17.

I taught age is just a number.

***Murdified***
I've received so many mentions criticising me of my stance.
So let me put it this way.

Would you prefer a 17 yrs old who is regularly lured into bedroom by bro chinedu a 32 yrs old bachelor spare part seller with two hundred naira worth indomie and egg.trust chinedu,he would av taken ogidiga,monkeytails,dogoyaro e.t.c before pummeling the girls pu**y which may or may not lead to pregnancy.
Leaving the unfortunate innocent husband with a dead on arrival material.

Or

A man who likes a 17 yrs old who has matured and decided to seek her hand in marriage with the consent of the parent.
He makes love to her in a proper way if she wishes.
She has the right to further her education to any length if she wishes.
With this type of mentality, Naija is irredeemably doomed. How many of Sanusi's daughters got married at 17? Would you let 17-yr old daughter get married to your grand father??
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Fulaman198(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
makhez019:
fulani, wad am saying is, at least USA ans Isreal, won't give us ISIL, terrorism or boko haram, day re better off dan saudi. Till dat events has shown us dat even saudi bows down to USA, deh refer saudi as USA allies, so stop deceiving yaself. We don't want terrorism, anytin north is associated wif terrorism. We are against ya all. Buhari and his co shld remember dat ya don't ve to be in govt to serve d nation. And don't lie how old is ya grand parent if dey still alive, buhari shld be ready to cry for naija again, and dis time his supporters too shld be ready cos hez gonna cry blood out of his eyes.

What are you talking about, conduct some research, the western world has been treating Africans like shi# since the 15th century, or are you too easy to forget? That's the problem with some Africans like you. The west and Israel don't care about or even like you. Stop the pretense
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
LogicPower:

I think this your poser is at the very basis of the huge cultural gulf existing between the Muslims in NW and NE on the one hand, and the rest of Nigeria (including the Muslims of SW) on the other, regarding this issue of early marriage.

For instance, if you set the following dual choice question to Nigerians, with giving them options (a) and (b) as possible answers, you would see how this cultural divide would manifest itself so clearly in their answers:

QUESTION: You have a 15 yrs old daughter/sister who has recently been found to be going after boys/men (fornicating), which one of the following do you think is a BETTER CORRECTIVE MEASURE that would be more acceptable to YOU, your FAMILY members and your local COMMUNITY at large?

(a). Taking necessary steps by the family to ensure that she stops that bad habit, but those steps will NOT include even the remotest idea of marrying her out BEFORE the age of 18, nor will it EVER include marrying her out to a man older than her by 30 years or more.

(b). Taking necessary steps by the family to marry her out as soon as possible, even if it means next month (when she would STILL be 15) in order to stop her from bringing more shame and dishonour to the family, and in the absence of a suitable young prospective husband, the family would not mind marrying her out to a suitable man who is older than her by 30 years or even more.

I believe over 90% of southerners (including Muslims) and northern Christians would choose (a), while over 90% of Muslims in NW and NE (and indeed in most Muslim countries) would choose (b).

And I think this cultural gulf is so huge that it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to imagine it ever being bridged.

For example, NO AMOUNT of cultural insults, arguments, persuasion, etc, can change the mind an average person in the south/Christian north to even contemplate marrying out his daughter at the age of 14-17, just as no amount of cultural insults, arguments, persuasion, etc, can stop an average northern Muslim from marrying out his daughters at those ages IF he fears, rightly or wrongly, that she has started/would start to go after boys/men at any of those ages.

Forget culture, what of the girl's CHOICE. The article says betrothal how do we know if she wants to marry him. That's all part of enslavement. Their culture is designed as if females has no volition of their own. It simply barbaric.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by makhez019(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

What are you talking about, conduct some research, the western world has been treating Africans like shi# since the 15th century, or are you too easy to forget? That's the problem with some Africans like you. The west and Israel don't care about or even like you. Stop the pretense
ma bro, d west and Isreal has done nufin, mind ya I prefer to suffer from d west if any, dan for arab to offer me terrorism. We re suffering today cos of d mistakes of our northern leaders who implanted boko haram and now dey demselves can't control dem. And now d masses dhe suffer and wen its time dhe travel out of country to a safe haven leaving behind dem people. Instead we shld be fighting our leaders and not hailing dem. Till wen we start to hold dem accountable dey will kip on using and deceiving us
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Fulaman198(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
bossmini84:

Forget culture, what of the girl's CHOICE. The article says betrothal how do we know if she wants to marry him. That's all part of enslavement. Their culture is designed as if females has no volition of their own. It simply barbaric.

Whose culture what about the following:

'President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, in his late ages declared his intention to then marry his youngest wife, Uche, a member of the renowned Afikpo traditional dance named ‘Nkwa Nwite’ which entertained him when he visited Afikpo, Nigerians cried blue.
Reason was because of the age difference.
Zik was then in his 70s while Uche was barely 16 years'

Stop the hypocritical nonsense, you speak uneducated and act as if all Northerners are of one mind.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Fulaman198(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
makhez019:
ma bro, d west and Isreal has done nufin, mind ya I prefer to suffer from d west if any, dan for arab to offer me terrorism. We re suffering today cos of d mistakes of our northern leaders who implanted boko haram and now dey demselves can't control dem. And now d masses dhe suffer and wen its time dhe travel out of country to a safe haven leaving behind dem people. Instead we shld be fighting our leaders and not hailing dem. Till wen we start to hold dem accountable dey will kip on using and deceiving us

Have you completely neglected your history books? Going on about how the west and Israel have done nothing.

Here is some advice for you and it still happens today. You happen to have something beautiful known as the internet and powerful search engines like Google at your disposal. Do me a favour and conduct research. We can't have this level of Naivete in Naija.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by LogicPower(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
bossmini84:

Forget culture, what of the girl's CHOICE. How do we know if she wants to marry him. That's all part of enslavement. Their culture is designed as if females has no volition of their own. It simply barbaric.

I am sorry to say it, but only a very naive and uninformed person would think we can so easily 'forget culture' when discussing social issues of ANY society.

This is simply because there has never been, and will never be a society of human beings, whether modern or primitive, that has forgotten culture.

For instance, which country do you think is the most modern, most developed and most advanced in our present time?

Go and pick and read its constitution, study its politics, religion and even their businesses you will see THEIR CULTURE written ALL OVER these spheres of their individual and national life.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

Whose culture what about the following:

'President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, in his late ages declared his intention to then marry his youngest wife, Uche, a member of the renowned Afikpo traditional dance named ‘Nkwa Nwite’ which entertained him when he visited Afikpo, Nigerians cried blue.
Reason was because of the age difference.
Zik was then in his 70s while Uche was barely 16 years'

Stop the hypocritical nonsense, you speak uneducated and act as if all Northerners are of one mind.

Was dat a dam betrothal, dats was den, I can tel you the majority of igbos would neva be proud of dat action at this time. That is d difference betwen an elvolving people and a stagnant one. They strive for perfection. They throw away what is barbaric. and move on. EVLOVE or DIE. Like ur region is gradually dying cos of stagnation.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by makhez019(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

Have you completely neglected your history books? Going on about how the west and Israel have done nothing.

Here is some advice for you and it still happens today. You happen to have something beautiful known as the internet and powerful search engines like Google at your disposal. Do me a favour and conduct research. We can't have this level of Naivete in Naija.
ma fulani bro, d issue here is not abt Isreal and d west, its abt defiling children by some old fools, put up a thread on history den I will engage ya, meanwhile contribute more to dis. Talk abt dis, condemn sanusi. Wad if ya daughter is 13 and an old man comes to ask for her hand in marriage, and all his daughters re in d university. Wad will ya do, be sincere and don't lie. Will ya allow d old pig to go and abuse ya kid. God won't forgive ya for dat, cos ya knowingly destryed her future.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by ElekeNtioba: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

marriage doesn't mean she has forfeited are future.
She could attain any post if she wishes.

which future d one she choses or d one chosen for her?

You are a potential pedophilẹ and i pity ur kids if u have any. Pple like u belong to d stone-age not d 21st century.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Fulaman198(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
bossmini84:

Was a dam betrothal, dats was den, I can tel you the majority of igbos would neva be proud of dat action at this time. That is d difference betwen an elvolving people and a stagnant one. They strive for perfection. We throw away what is barbaric. and move on. EVLOVE or DIE. Like ur region is gradually dying cos of stagnation.

So basically what you are saying is that you are a tribalist and hypocrite.

To you, you have a false sense that Northerners are devil's advocates and that you are some sort of Angel.... Wake up to reality.

The whole underage thing is a global thing that needs to be addressed. Many Northerners do not believe in such a thing. Nor do many people from the North have the same kind of money and clout that these so-called leaders have.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Fulaman198(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
makhez019:
ma fulani bro, d issue here is not abt Isreal and d west, its abt defiling children by some old fools, put up a thread on history den I will engage ya, meanwhile contribute more to dis. Talk abt dis, condemn sanusi. Wad if ya daughter is 13 and an old man comes to ask for her hand in marriage, and all his daughters re in d university. Wad will ya do, be sincere and don't lie. Will ya allow d old pig to go and abuse ya kid. God won't forgive ya for dat, cos ya knowingly destryed her future.

As aforementioned, I said it's not a Northern Nigerian issue only and I gave some examples. It's a global issue that needs to be addressed. However, we have hypocrites that full Naija that don't understand this.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by ayztech(f): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

...there are pervs amongst us... /

Aha, nothing to argue about...PERVERTED act!
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

So basically what you are saying is that you are a tribalist and hypocrite.

To you, you have a false sense that Northerners are devil's advocates and that you are some sort of Angel.... Wake up to reality.

The whole underage thing is a global thing that needs to be addressed. Many Northerners do not believe in such a thing. Nor do many people from the North have the same kind of money and clout that these so-called leaders have.

But proofs don't lie. Why is it so rampant in the north. I served in bauchi and its d norm far younger girls getting married.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Say no to Emir Sanusi's pedophile practice! Big shame on him as an educated leader! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by makhez019(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

As aforementioned, I said it's not a Northern Nigerian issue only and I gave some examples. It's a global issue that needs to be addressed. However, we have hypocrites that full Naija that don't understand this.
can ya allow ya kid let's say 13 years to marry someone as old as 60 and above case study yerima ? I wld luv ya to be sincere and I will take ya for ya word!
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by limamintruth: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:
See hypocrites.
Most lady have lost there virginity before 17.
Most 17 yrs old lady are having sex around the street ,u dnt see anything wrong with it but this one is what you see.
As long as she isn't forced to marry,I have no problem.
Lets see her picture first because most ladies develop "fully" before 17.

I taught age is just a number.

***Murdified***
I've received so many mentions criticising me of my stance.
So let me put it this way.

Would you prefer a 17 yrs old who is regularly lured into bedroom by bro chinedu a 32 yrs old bachelor spare part seller with two hundred naira worth indomie and egg.trust chinedu,he would av taken ogidiga,monkeytails,dogoyaro e.t.c before pummeling the girls pu**y which may or may not lead to pregnancy.
Leaving the unfortunate innocent husband with a dead on arrival material.

Or

A man who likes a 17 yrs old who has matured and decided to seek her hand in marriage with the consent of the parent.
He makes love to her in a proper way if she wishes.
She has the right to further her education to any length if she wishes.

And what about the child bride of Yerima Bakura who was divorced by the old paedophile after she gave him a child?
Do you think its then appropriate for a young girl of such a tender age to become a divorcee at such tender age? undecided

Thats my fear in cases like this where old men marry their grandkids's age-mate; cos these elderly men rarely last long in marraige with those small girls before divorcing them.
Thus, i dont really have a prob. where a female youngster marries a young guy who's not more than 15yrs older than her, cos the likelihood of having a lengthy married life with one's spouse is higher in this instance.

And i very well know (as a young man myself) that it is far easier for a non-virgin lady who has never married before, to secure eligible suitors than for a divorcee(no matter how young & esp. one that already has kid(s)) to secure any serious suitor. cool
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

which future d one she choses or d one chosen for her?

You are a potential pedophilẹ and i pity ur kids if u have any. Pple like u belong to d stone-age not d 21st century.

Cry me a river.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yerima divorced the 8 yrs old girl?

limamintruth:

And what about the child bride of Yerima Bakura who was divorced by the old paedophile after she gave him a child?
Do you think its then appropriate for a young girl of such a tender age to become a divorcee at such tender age? undecided

Thats my fear in cases like this where old men marry their grandkids's age-mate; cos these elderly men rarely last long in marraige with those small girls before divorcing them.
Thus, i dont really have a prob. where a female youngster marries a young guy who's not more than 15yrs older than her, cos the likelihood of having a lengthy married life with one's spouse is higher in this instance.

And i very well know (as a young man myself) that it is far easier for a non-virgin lady who has never married before, to secure eligible suitors than for a divorcee(no matter how young & esp. one that already has kid(s)) to secure any serious suitor. cool
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by ayztech(f): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
somcherry:

Kanu's wife was 18,not 16.

lol@ ur message to ur babies...you'll get a good dad for them.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Sibrah: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
To thinks about these people clamouring for power so the can impose their nonsense on all is shocking! . . . Northerm Muslim paroles
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
I wish its me when i was 17,i would not even mind a 16
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by limamintruth: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

True

Its more of a culture thing than religion; cos my mum was almost 18yrs too when she married my dad. But the difference here is that it wasnt her grandfather's agemate that she married cos my dad was 28yrs at the time.

Only those who frequent sharia courts here in the north like me would understand what i'm saying clearly. Sharia courts handle series of divorce cases day-in & day-out involving mostly these kinds of young brides married to aged men. And the rate of female divorcees in the north is increasing very rapidly. I pity these women gaskiya; something really needs to be done.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos / INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.