Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife (66609 Views)

Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Takes 17-year-old As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
I think it's better this way that she is married. She may wanna go to school if she wishes. There are women schools in the north where married women go to school.

I its better than sending 14-17 years old girls to go for prostitution in Italy.Go to south east and south south to see how small girls Bleep around

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by HirstMOG(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

child molestation is when a 12 yrs old is being slept by a 40 year old sugar daddy.

I'll refer you to the dictionary to check what molestation means.

My brother this is child molestation and abuse cos it must be against the will of this child in question. This is only happening for family benefits and religion believes. Can you allow your sister or daughter of this age to get married to someone who's old enough to be her father if not grand father?
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by HirstMOG(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

child molestation is when a 12 yrs old is being slept by a 40 year old sugar daddy.

I'll refer you to the dictionary to check what molestation means.

My brother this is child molestation and abuse cos it must be against the will of this child in question. This is only happening for family benefits and religion believes. Would you allow your sister or daughter of this age to get married to someone who's old enough to be her father if not grand father?
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Aliyu1991(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
scribble:
Progressives and change agents

Child fokkas

A whole sanusi. This is a shame.

APC is Islamic brotherhood
only a fool will say something like this
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
HirstMOG:

My brother this is child molestation and abuse cos it must be against the will of this child in question. This is only happening for family benefits and religion believes. Can you allow your sister or daughter of this age to get married to someone who's old enough to be her father if not grand father?

It depends on the guy asking for her hand in marriage.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
kay1one:

Hearing this for the first time!
Yes o! My broda
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by electropiz(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:
See hypocrites.
Most lady have lost there virginity before 17.
Most 17 yrs old lady are having sex around the street ,u dnt see anything wrong with it but this one is what you see.
As long as she isn't forced to marry,I have no problem.
Lets see her picture first because most ladies develop "fully" before 17. Fr

I taught age is just a number.

***Murdified***
I've received so many mentions criticising me of my stance.
So let me put it this way.

Would you prefer a 17 yrs old who is regularly lured into bedroom by bro chinedu a 32 yrs old bachelor spare part seller with two hundred naira worth indomie and egg.trust chinedu,he would av taken ogidiga,monkeytails,dogoyaro e.t.c before pummeling the girls pu**y which may or may not lead to pregnancy.
Leaving the unfortunate innocent husband with a dead on arrival material.

Or

A man who likes a 17 yrs old who has matured and decided to seek her hand in marriage with the consent of the parent.
He makes love to her in a proper way if she wishes.
She has the right to further her education to any length if she wishes.

Child molester, if u don't see anything wrong with that....
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by scribble: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aliyu1991:
only a fool will say something like this

That's now what Ur mama said when I had my hand under her hijab
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by supremus: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
THIS SHOULDNT BE A PROBLEM NO MATTER HOW EDUCATED THEY ARE THEY MUST OBEY THE SHARIA LAW
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Ghost01(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
The parties involved should at least wait till the bride-to-be is 18 before the knot is tied. Would have preferred if one of Sanusi's sons or young nephews is the groom-to-be though; it'd satisfy the same aim - bringing the two emirates closer.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Eziachi: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
You won't see me marrying a 17 old for a wife based on personal choice and my daughter won't be marrying too at that age based on the same reason.

But it's not to say that it's wrong or illegal. My mum married my father at the age of 16 and he was four years older.
In Scotland, if you are age between 16-18 you do not have to have parental consent to get married.
In England and Wales, if you are below the age of 18 ,you can get married but, with parental consent.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by MrPresident1: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
I see nothing wrong with what the Emir is doing. The Hausa/Fulani culture is a more pristine and better preserved culture than the culture of southern Nigeria. The girl would likely be a virgin and would therefore be free from the germs of other men. The Ancients understood this, this is why they placed so much premium on female virginity and chastity

Na over-concentration of disparate male germs in one single lady dey cause disobedient and wicked children. Pikin go be hybrid of different men.

I am talking advanced biology and spirituality here. I do not expect most to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Doughyeenbae(f): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pecca:

WHO SAID SO? A.BO.KI PPLE UNDERSTAND THE USE OF ENHANCEMENTS (BURANTASI or watevr) WELLA. I BET U, YOU CAN HANG UR SUIT + SHOES ON THAT MAN'S EQUIPMENT WHEN AT FULL ATTENTION. NO JUST TRY HIM.
cheesy....
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by azimibraun: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Islam is the biggest discouragement polygamy has. God knows no man can treat 2 women equally let alone 4. so he gave that as his condition. And some Muslims in a libido inspired hurry hurry wldnt read between the lines and started Marrying 4. Their. Failure to meet God's equity need will send them to hell.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Doughyeenbae(f): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
BTFormular:
Google sharia law and see for urself, you'll then understand that its a wicked religion expecially on women. Don't vote buhari *GBAM

Buhari and sanusi....what's the correlation embarassed
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by dondada22: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Less just wish d bride luck and respect each oda culture...if we must get anytin near peace den RESPECT must b our wacth word
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by McLuhan(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Shameless old pedophilic bigot! Can he give out his 17- year-old daughter in marriage to someone as old as he is? Rotten hypocrite!
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by azimibraun: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Every region in Nigeria is guilty of men. Taking advantage of 15, 16, 17 plus girls. It's only louder in the North Because they Marry. This girls and not just sleep with them after spending a little cash on them like in the other parts of the country. North Marriage the rest of Naija just spend cash blow. And move to the next underage.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by dondada22: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Less just wish d bride luck and respect each oda culture...if we must get anytin near peace den RESPECT must b our watch word
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
mustymatic:

U dey craze...even for America na 16 be d age wey gels go de open legs legally
How did you know have you been there, You have been brainwashed with your adopted Religion
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by jamace(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
HirstMOG:

True talk, my brother. Go to Jos, Evangel Hospital VVF ward and see little hausa/fulani girls looking for cure. Wallahi, you will weep for them. The North has to reconsider this early marriage thing. The little girls are suffering in silence.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by azimibraun: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
16yr old girl in most part of Delta would have been having sex 2yrs ago. That's. A fact and it's across board in the federal republic. Benue is not strange to that and Lagos is also not left out. Edo also and in Anambra. Akwa ibom na die and calabar.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by walwala: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
I believe we need to cross check some issues here. First is the story true? because I am beginning to doubt what I read in the media these days, since the Sahararporters false news on Ayisha, who was said to have dumped PDP (after winning ticket) for APC. Secondly, we need to confirm the age of the girl. Marrying a fourth wife isn't bad, provided he will ensure justice to all the wives.
Islam is a just and considerate religion. It solves social problems. If every man is to marry one wife, they're will be surplus women around the country and the world. How would the unmarried women satisfy their biological/physiological need. FYI, there are 20 million illegitimate children in America who are roaming the street. They have no home and no care. All the commentators on this forum who are against SLS, are insincere. I have come across a thread here on NL on "list sex joint in your area and your sexcapeds". You will be amazed at the level of moral decadence, promiscuity, adultery and formulation that is going on this country, 90% in the south. Make no mistake ,the southern part of this country is civilisation run amock.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by azimibraun: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
I may not have been talking from experience because I really do like to do my stuff with 30above that's where my groove lives but. I do knw a lot of dudes on NL are talking from experience. Bin Rocking underage girls a week after lord lugard left Naija.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by HirstMOG(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

It depends on the guy asking for her hand in marriage.

If you know how this is done in the north, you should know that the opinion of the child is not needed. The parents of the child and whoever is seeking the hand of their just decide and conclude. If you are a responsible father, would you discuss a girl of that for marriage with any man?
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by azimibraun: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
How about those girls in Wizkids and Davido's video and also Iyanya? I guess a lot of them are 16s, 17s, and 18s. It takes a girl to have hd sex with over 10men to be able to wear just a thong and bra wiggling her booty and gigllin her boobs in front of Video cameras.. those kids ain't virgin.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Missmossy(f): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Jeez thats inhuman embarassed even with Sanusi's level of education he can stoop so low for such a babaric act.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by gr8info(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
teemanbastos:
pishures of the girl or idonbilivit
True talk, pix please! shocked
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by muraj1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
dcaliph:
That is nice. May God bless the mariage.

Some people would be hating, but in their mind they would wish they could marry a sweet 17.

I don‘t know why we in the south hate northerners. Yesterday, it was on FB that a 16year old southerner gave birth to triplet; FB today that in the south a father chrismas was fin-ger-ing a 4 year old, a. In Benin where I base, an average 17 year old has done abortion at least once, you hear news of 70 year old sleeping with 5 year old constantly. Even bazaar news like KG pupils caught having s-x in the back of a class and in the east you would hear of a 15 year old in a baby factory.

Abeg let SLS be.

MODIFIED
Why is it that it has been only guys that has been disturbing my mention and no lady has qouted me?

The answer is JEALOUSY. Two thing are going through a guys mind here

1. How come this old man go dey enjoy better thing.

2.knowing that as she is 17 would be a vir-gin as she marrying an emir, E dey pain male nairalander. Most male nairalanders wish to disvirgin their wife (or any girl), but they know it is nearly impossible, nai make them they jealous the old man.

Sanusi, I WISH YOU A SWEET NIGHT TODAY, HATERS CAN GO AND DIE.

I WONDER O.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by mustymatic(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
How did you know have you been there, You have been brainwashed with your adopted Religion
How did U kno Sanusi is marrying an underaged? Hav u bn there? No b news?
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by sukkot: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
TheRealCoolHunK:

Oh shut up! Shut up!! Shut it my friend!!! Oh! Sorry, wrong user. As you were. Sorry.
lol
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by adetboy: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
gratiaeo:
If that will bring out Buhari certificate no problem

Nlders,una no go kill person with laughter O! Wetin concern certificate with fresh olome? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos / INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.