Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife (66603 Views)

Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Takes 17-year-old As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by makhez019(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
jamilkb:

Where and when did you see 9year? Please read carefully before you utter a word! And there is no confirmation about this news..
ma bro yerima was 13 years old, prophet muhammed (SAW) married aisha wen she was 6 yrs.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by BlazeCBK(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
This sounds funny. The assumed 17 year old girl maybe younger than Sanusi's grander daughter. This is outright child abuse. But wait...did Islamic religion specify that a fourth wife must be a teenager? Hmmm I pity those beautiful plump teenage girls because they are always the helpless victims.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by koma1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
I prefer giving out my 17 yr old daughter's hand in marriage than to allow her have sex outside marriage.most girls with unwanted pregnancies this days are under 18
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by mustymatic(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
kay1one:

18!
But de no de reach na...mostly na frm 13
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by tete7000(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
dcaliph:
That is nice. May God bless the mariage.

Some people would be hating, but in their mind they would wish they could marry a sweet 17.

I don‘t know why we in the south hate northerners. Yesterday, it was on FB that a 16year old southerner gave birth to triplet; FB today that in the south a father chrismas was fin-ger-ing a 4 year old, a. In Benin where I base, an average 17 year old has done abortion at least once, you hear news of 70 year old sleeping with 5 year old constantly. Even bazaar news like KG pupils caught having s-x in the back of a class and in the east you would hear of a 15 year old in a baby factory.

Abeg let SLS be.

What is this one saying? That people are doing something wrong does it make right and people shouldn't condemn it again? Do you have an idea of ills underage marriage has? Have you heard of Vagina Fiscula before? If you haven't, google to be educated and find out how prevalent it is in the north because of prevalence of underage marriage. If you like when you have your own child give her out at age of 2yrs because there are people doing same.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by watchindelta(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
u all shld shutup, it not good to get married to 17yrs old girl {teen cool cool cool
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
blackjack21:

So, will you rather someone sex your 17yrs old sister than marry her?

You are trying to divert the attention which is so wrong. Marriage comes with responsibilities which to me is too much for a few 17 yr old to bear. I'm older than that girl and I can't imagine being married right now.
About a 17 year old having sex, I don't condone that either. I just said that co's you were trying to use some 17 year olds to justify this act. How do you know if the girl is a virgin or not? She is still underage constitutionally and mentally and you and I know that. A 17 year old just isn't mature pls.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by makhez019(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
hasshams:
Long life your highness,may Allah bless your marriage
may Allah make am get hart attack as he dhe punny d babe, and may d babe p*ssy be d last one den d virgins weh dhe hell he go go dere go straff dem grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
tete7000:

What is this one saying? That people are doing something wrong does it make right and people shouldn't condemn it again? Do you have an idea of ills underage marriage has? Have you heard of Vagina Fiscula before? If you haven't, google to be educated and find out how prevalent it is in the north because of prevalence of underage marriage. If you like when you have your own child give her out at age of 2yrs because there are people doing same.
SHUT UP WHY DIDN‘T YOU SAY THAT TO KANU NWANKWO WHEN HE GOT MARRIED TO A 17 YEAR OLD.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by millionboi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Na hausa na
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by millionboi(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Na alamajiri gal na
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Doughyeenbae(f): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
I sincerely don't get the point....
Some1 correct me if I am wrong..
He has three wives...
He is 53years....
He is learned.....
He has children way older than this young lady
What exactly does he need a fourth wife for?
I still don't get.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Doughyeenbae(f): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
M4gunners:
You guys can continue defending SLS, but the truth remains, chai dis gal go suck di.c.k tire o.
She won't even enjoy it self....cos the thing would be shriveled already...smh
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Pecca: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
BUHARI'S HAND DEY FOR THERE. I CAN SEE IT VERY CLEAR. HE WANT TO USE THIS TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM HIS CERTIFICATE BUT HE HAS FAILED!!!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
If you are a Moslem girl born in the North... Sorry, because oneday you will be given out in marriage to your great grand father... What a cruel religion! I thank God that am not a moslem sha
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Kai Sanusi na wetin u make do?[/size]

He-goat mentality

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
millionboi:
Na hausa na

Shut up. He is Fulbe Sullabawa.

Not Ausa
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by sarutobie(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
If you are a Moslem girl born in the North... Sorry, because oneday you will be given out in marriage to your great grand father... What a cruel religion! I thank God that am not a moslem sha
two things are involved, it is either you are given out to randy old politicians as a fourth wife (my gawd! who even marries a 17 years old girl as a fourth wife?) OR you are given out by your father to blood suckers to be strapped with explosives..I heard thats the latest trend up north..

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by BTFormular: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
If its not forced marriage someone should tell me how a 17years old girl fell in love with a 51years old man with three wives with no six packs and pink lips. Not feasible. Stupid religion smiley
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by lebienconnu: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
let us be sincere. a 17 yr old well fed mortar is ready for any pestle whatever the size. what are we then saying?
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by elohorayodele: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
tongue
gratiaeo:
If that will bring out Buhari certificate no problem
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by ibnjarir93(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nice one SLS. May God bless this imminent & eminent marriage.
And anyone who is fooled by human rights yet a lot of under-17 girls are being deflowered willingly or unwillingly should go to hell.
For those concern about her education: the last time I checked married women aren't barred from attending universities.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by M4gunners: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

Sure she's now semi slave to the Man,and also to the other wives.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Ishilove: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:
hmm this nigga . thought he was polished. i guess you can take the nigga to oxford but you cant take the kano out of the nigga
grin grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by TheRealCoolHunK: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:
hmm this nigga . thought he was polished. i guess you can take the nigga to oxford but you cant take the kano out of the nigga
Oh shut up! Shut up!! Shut it my friend!!! Oh! Sorry, wrong user. As you were. Sorry.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by kay1one(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
funkiebully:
None of my business.

My business is d certificate saga.

Buhari u Don find d certificate?

U funny die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some people supporting this type of marriage are purely insane and Nigeria would be so unlucky to have them in large number because it means DOOM
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by BTFormular: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
He has three wives...
He is 53years....
He is learned.....
I still don't get.

Google sharia law and see for urself, you'll then understand that its a wicked religion expecially on women. Don't vote buhari *GBAM

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
koma1:
I prefer giving out my 17 yr old daughter's hand in marriage than to allow her have sex outside marriage.most girls with unwanted pregnancies this days are under 18
My friend you are a big fool . I pity your children because u will mess up their lives with ur ignorance and stupidity. While your mates will be giving their young daughters (8y-17y) pen and books , you will be busy giving yours out for marriage to one old man who is old enough to be her great grand father. It's obvious you have a brain leakage because no normal person will reason like you. Go to psychiatric or something and seek help.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Pecca: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

WHO SAID SO? A.BO.KI PPLE UNDERSTAND THE USE OF ENHANCEMENTS (BURANTASI or watevr) WELLA. I BET U, YOU CAN HANG UR SUIT + SHOES ON THAT MAN'S EQUIPMENT WHEN AT FULL ATTENTION. NO JUST TRY HIM.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by kay1one(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pecca:
BUHARI'S HAND DEY FOR THERE. I CAN SEE IT VERY CLEAR. HE WANT TO USE THIS TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM HIS CERTIFICATE BUT HE HAS FAILED!!!

Lolz! grin cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by ibnjarir93(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
He has three wives...
He is 53years....
He is learned.....
I still don't get.

Reasons:
-He needs more children
-He needs a young girl that can satisfy his sexual appetite.
-He wants to complete the maximum four entitled to him through his religion, & many more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos / PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega / INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.