Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

“God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (62345 Views)

Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by baybeeboi: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
ifeness:
Oyedepo,start by turning your rob to a snake,then you will be taken serious.
no be only rob..na aboniki
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by bola4dprec(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
omo Late Alhaji Ibrahim Oyedepo remember you converted
to christian in other to make money and you are from North
Central which is Kwara although I condemned Hamist
actions but when we are talking about Northerner Kwara
your father origin is inclusive

4 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by mifavour(f): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
edgyslim:

You don't sound so bright.

professor I hail u! mu.gu

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by edgyslim: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mogidi:
Below is a picture of the jihadist who is busy visiting churches, the very same churches his followers wants to destroy.
His followers up to date have destroyed nearly 1000 churches. Extremist and sharia loving Buhari of 2003, 2007, 2011 is same sharia loving extremist of 2015, he is mutton dressed as lamb.
Nothing has changed, except he now visits the churches he wanted destroyed.

Its like u have an erection anytime u think of Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by chichriso: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
This is a pastor that prays not one Rev Fr feom the East that want Buhari to rule without asking God the intention of Buhari for Nigeria and christians.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by NovusHomo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
The dream merchant is at it again!
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thank God the South are bcoming more aware of the Evil
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by poundlander: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Islamic jihadists? that's inciting. its moreorless like a mallam asking Muslims to kill Christian crusaders.for your information all, Islamic jihadist,Islamic fundamentalist and Islamic terrorist are way different. get information and knowledge Mr. oyedepo.

2 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by datribune: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tinubu:
Truly the Kingdom of God suffereth violence, and only the violent taketh it by force... angry

But the same Bible says that 'prayer without works is useless'...

He shouldn't just sit there in Ota and form Bishop James Bond ... He should lead Christians the way Joshua led the Children of Israel against the Amalekites, Jebusites and the Perrizites.... He should cover himself with the Blood of Jesus, purchase a bazooka, and join the soldiers and vigilantes in Borno.... undecided

IF HE CAN'T DO THE ABOVE, HE SHOULD JUST SHUT UP, COLLECT HIS MEMBERS' TITHES AND OFFERINGS, AND OPEN A WINNERS CHAPEL PARISH ON THE MOON.... angry

Hahahaha una no go kie pesin o. Lol
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Collynzo9: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
The video should be embedded in the opening thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAgGkWs3GBs
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by kristisking(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
I like men of God who can openly say the truth not those who are scared to say the truth.It is no longer news that bokoharam and fulani herdsmen killing and maiming in the north now have one agendum;to eliminate or forcefully convert christians and establish islamic state in the north.Should we continue to fold our hands and watch the devil carrying his plans unhindered?Since the government can not come to our rescue,it is better we defend ourselves before they eliminate us,God forbids.Im ready to lead the fight.

2 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by laroux(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Islam is evil. It's a bloodthirsty religion. Islam is of the devil. The North should be allowed to go their own separate way. Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. Though not all Muslims are terrorists but a terrorists are Muslims. We from the South should be called to a round table discussion and decide if we want to continue living as one or if we want to break out. I'm sick and tired of these gworo chewing cattle rearing bastards who feel it's their birthright to rule Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by timi4uall(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ok. Why Gej wasting our resources on BH, I think Gej should jst snd this pastor to Borno to crusade the evil of BH.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by edgyslim: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
mifavour:

professor I hail u! mu.gu

U get Hot antime u hear Buhari's name.

E-hoe
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Collynzo9: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
bola4dprec:
omo Late Alhaji Ibrahim Oyedepo remember you converted
to christian in other to make money and you are from North
Central which is Kwara although I condemned Hamist
actions but when we are talking about Northerner Kwara
your father origin is inclusive
Being a Yoruba from Kwara means that Oyedepo has experience first hand what Fulani colonisation and jihad means.
He is talking from experience,
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by mifavour(f): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
edgyslim:

U get Hot antime u hear Buhari's name.

E-hoe

I can't start exchanging words with a certified fool
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by biggz82: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dis na gobe
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by DaBullIT(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Eminem's voice : I'm not afraid , to take a stand , everybody , come take my hand.

Ironically speaking , it almost sounds like Shekau saying Allah said he should kill infidels and sell innocent girls .

Only that Christians don't issue threats in the name of Jesus or God .

Bishops be like , Holy ghost has come down with Machine guns stand and fight , congregation be like I'm not coming back to this church grin

Bishop's statement probably put a bulls eye on his back and his church

I hope they ( terrorists ) are not dumb enough to attack the church in Lagos
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by edgyslim: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mogidi:
Below is a picture of the jihadist who is busy visiting churches, the very same churches his followers wants to destroy.
His followers up to date have destroyed nearly 1000 churches. Extremist and sharia loving Buhari of 2003, 2007, 2011 is same sharia loving extremist of 2015, he is mutton dressed as lamb.
Nothing has changed, except he now visits the churches he wanted destroyed.

Its like u have an er.ect.ion anytime u think of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by edgyslim: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
mifavour:

I can't start exchanging words with a certified fool

Are u for real? U are a E-hoe. And if u don't want Change.

#hang-urself. Stup1d B1tch
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Uch74(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pls. I like to get a link to this video! I have followed Oyedepo's live programmes in recent years both physically and on satellite, and have never heard such statements....sad sad I only heard him calling down the fire of the Holy Ghost upon boko haram and their sponsors.......Other statement u posted belongs to you! #Sincerely ....The earlier you people stopped blackmailing men of God the better for us all. You have mislead innocent, gullible people into saying all sorts of stupid things in a bid to reply ur meaningless post! Its been an evil plot to blackmail one man of God after another-TB Joshua, Adeboye, Mbaka, now it is Oyedepo! Nigerians should wise up, we should know better by now! I watched Oyedepo(via satellite) on his live programme calling down judgement on Boko haram-I watched it myself!

2 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by iamord(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Look how cool this thread is ..because its one man of god that talked, if it were someone contrary to youur religion you will cry fowl! Shame on all you brainwashed dumb people.. I don't know the type of word to use to describe your types, I feel sad for we black people

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Yusphull(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ambrogio:

One question, would you sponsor terrorists to attack three states you're 100% sure would support your bid to become president? The only person benefiting from the surge of Boko Haram is President Jonathan. Boko Haram is weakening his closest threat, Buhari, the "fight" against them is generating funds he's looting and using to sponsor his supporters, and he can always claim that they are pursuing an Islamic motion. From all indications, only GEJ is benefiting and would continue to benefit from the actions of Boko Haram.

Now think again on who is sponsoring or would turn a blind eye to the actions of Boko Haram other than President Jonathan.

God bless you for this enlightenment for those dumb-Ass....
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by luvmijeje(f): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
He directly addressed the rumours that Boko Haram agents were targeting his church. “I was even told from reports that they were targeting this church. If you see anyone here, kill him. Kill him and spill his blood on the ground. I am saying that to you. What nonsense! What devils!”

shocked wahala deh o. The SSS needs to call this man for questioning? This is incitement...... Why is he drawing the attention of Boko Haram? And he called himself man of God?
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Non-Muslim bigots have continued to maintain their deliberate ignorance towards Islamic terminologies.
The statement waging war against "Islamic Jihadists" is akin to saying that he will wage a war on all Muslims. Because 'Jihad' in its true sense is a religious obligation of all Muslims.

To refer to Terrorists or Extremists as 'Jihadists' is also a very insensitive and ignoramus path to adopt.
What he ought to have said instead should have been 'Muslim Terrorists' or 'Muslim Extremists'.

#TerroristsAreNotJihadists
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
[size=28pt]I AM A PAGAN FROM THE NORTH!

NIGERIA IS THE LAND OF OUR FOREFATHERS CRIMINAL OYEDEPO!

NIGERIA IS NOT THE PRIVATE PROPERTY OF CHRISTIAN/MUSLIM BIGOTS TO DIVIDE @ YOUR WILL MR. OYEDEPO.

FOREIGN RELIGION HAS SOWN ENOUGH SEEDS OF HATRED AND DIVISION ON OUR SOIL.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Akon419(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Spiritual revolution is not a physical fight . Is unfortunate that most people commenting here are spiritually insane . They don't understand the language of the spirit. Our weapon of warfare is not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds including the strong hold of the Islamic extremist , casting down imagination, and every high thing that exalt itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ (2corinthians10:5)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by M4gunners: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hia another pastor is on the way. Man of God am loyal sir.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by vodkat: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
coolhamid:
I don't blame you Pastor. It's simply because you have many dumbass dudes as followers. People who can't think with their brain except you think for them.
Some of them would even go to the extent of calling you their own GOD.
My people, see the effect of foreign religions in Africa??

So in your small mind, all northerners are bokoharamist?

A pastor who believes its normal to have private jets for himself while many of his followers languish in poverty..

Coolhamid

My bro fela don talk say foreign religions brought and will continue to bring wars to africa
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Ambrogio(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
3cycle:

U need a brain transplant, a daft man is better than u sir....
Let's go back to when the boko boys started their campaign in the north, their aim was to ensure sharia laws were implemented in all the northern states and girls should be discouraged from formal education, they carried on silently with their quest until GEJ became president and all of a sudden their ideology changed to bombing and killing of christians in the north. How can GEJ empower touts to be killing innocent Nigerians when it was obvious they voted him en masse after the general elections in 2011.

Use ur brain

Like i asked, who stands to gain from Boko Haram? Buhari who needs as many votes as he can get especially from the North East and Central regions? Or Jonathan who can sacrifice the North and be sure of the South supporting him come 2015? And if you check your historical data, you'll realise the bombings and killings became pronounced from 2013, just at the point Jonathan started talking about another term and the north began quoting the zoning rule. For someone as desperate to rule again as Jonathan, he is the only one who will want Boko Haram to ravage the North. He is the only one who has sole command over the Armed Forces, and he alone can let Boko Haram continue. Buhari lacks the funds or influence to get Boko Haram the weapons they posses. Buhari lacks the support of other past military heads of state, and with the reshuffling of the army that OBJ did, Buhari has no way to sustain an insurgency for even up to a year. So who else has the power and influence to not only supply an insurgency, but command and limit it to a specific region of the country other than the President with an agenda to weaken his opponents?

You mentioned a brain, having one or using it sparingly doesn't mean anything. But using it efficiently like i hope you'll do will go a long way in clearing your thoughts. If you have any.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THE ACRONYM FOR UNITY? FOR MORE ENLIGHTENMENT VISIT THE LINK BELOW
http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com/2015/01/do-you-know-acronym-for-unity.html

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by duni04(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
The video should be embedded in the opening thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAgGkWs3GBs
Had to fast forward when the ketekete and katakata was getting too much grin. Didn't hear any of the things the OP said sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.