Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

“God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (62341 Views)

Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by kristisking(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
coolhamid:
I don't blame you Pastor. It's simply because you have many dumbass dudes as followers. People who can't think with their brain except you think for them.
Some of them would even go to the extent of calling you their own GOD.
My people, see the effect of foreign religions in Africa??

So in your small mind, all northerners are bokoharamist?

A pastor who believes its normal to have private jets for himself while many of his followers languish in poverty..

Coolhamid
Your religion sucks!It has brought pains to the world,from Asia to Middle East to Europe and Africa,thousands are being sent to their early graves and you are here posting rubish.

2 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
WaliyinAllah:
........ Why some pastors always claims that they have been sent by God whenever they want spit their rubbish?
As in
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eunisam: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mind your uterance befor you incure couse to your generation.just an advice.
chernest2002:
Fire for fire, tell mbaka that spirit of God have left him

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by coldFLARES1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ambrogio:

Like i asked, who stands to gain from Boko Haram? Buhari who needs as many votes as he can get especially from the North East and Central regions? Or Jonathan who can sacrifice the North and be sure of the South supporting him come 2015? And if you check your historical data, you'll realise the bombings and killings became pronounced from 2013, just at the point Jonathan started talking about another term and the north began quoting the zoning rule. For someone as desperate to rule again as Jonathan, he is the only one who will want Boko Haram to ravage the North. He is the only one who has sole command over the Armed Forces, and he alone can let Boko Haram continue. Buhari lacks the funds or influence to get Boko Haram the weapons they posses. Buhari lacks the support of other past military heads of state, and with the reshuffling of the army that OBJ did, Buhari has no way to sustain an insurgency for even up to a year. So who else has the power and influence to not only supply an insurgency, but command and limit it to a specific region of the country other than the President with an agenda to weaken his opponents?

You mentioned a brain, having one or using it sparingly doesn't mean anything. But using it efficiently like i hope you'll do will go a long way in clearing your thoughts. If you have any.
Do accept the assurances of my highest regard, monsieur. Some guys are just so incapable of critical thinking or rational analysis.

2 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by PenSniper: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
mcocolok:
I see OYEDEPO AND ADEBOYE BATTLING OUT

PDP----OYEDEPO
APC----ADEBOYE

GOD WILL SAVE HIS CHURCH...

Adeboye has always been political.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by ephemm(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

If you know your Bible well enough you'll remember it says..
"For the weapon of our warfare are not carnal ..." In 2chronicles too Judah didn't carry any weapons, God personally set ambushment against their enemies.

No good Christian carries weapons, we're only to pray while God acts by destroying the sponsors and source of BH

But when it comes to donations, tithes and offerings, it becomes carnal, U don't donate spiritually.

Seriously, the crop of Christians these days ehn, oponu ni yin, U don't apply logic at all.

3 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by donmalcolm21(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
chamboy:
You better ask for forgiveness.
you better rise up and stop acting like a baby. I've been a victim of muslim fanticsm in 2001 sharia riots in Kaduna. If we had kept silent and folded our hands there would have been a bloodbath in the whole Sabo throUgh Barnawa Narayi.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:
But God didn't reveal to you to[b] reduce the school fees of your universities?[/b]

Hypocrite.

pastors are beginning to get clueless this days.
look brother,education is not free anywhere in the world especially sound education.we should be thanking the Nigerian Gov't for providing us with almost free education.compare the amount they pay at his universities to the amount payed abroad! let us not be hypocrites, the kind of education he is offering is cheap compare to what you find anywhere else in the world.most students abroad collect student loans to pay through college! since I dont have that kind of money,I gently settle for a public institution down here.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by PenSniper: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
chamboy:
Jesus Neva Ever Preached War, Violence or Revolution..
Christians don't Forget Luke 22:51
After Peter Cut off the ear of the Priest servant, Jesus healed the servant.
And
Don't forget Luke 6:29

If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also.

Shut up ! One has to defend oneself againts murderous beasts or they will consume you and you will only have yourself to blame.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by PenSniper: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
3cycle:
Curse be on buhari for sponsoring boko haram

Amen.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
250k or so per semester is cheap?
I rest my case.

Preciousjoz:
look brother,education is not free anywhere in the world especially sound education.we should be thanking the Nigerian Gov't for providing us with almost free education.compare the amount they pay at his universities to the amount payed abroad! let us not be hypocrites, the kind of education he is offering is cheap compare to what you find anywhere else in the world.most students abroad collect student loans to pay through college! since I dont have that kind of money,I gently settle for a public institution down here.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by PenSniper: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
A drastic problem requires a surgical solution.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by baybeeboi: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
azeeza:
Speak on what you know about, no dey do follow follow. Today Buhari is a jihadist tommoro its Babangida or Arigbesola Most of you here lack common sense and are confused like the state of the nation.whoever quote me and make any senseless comment, then i am refering to you. I am a proud muslim, i dont judge people foolishly.

now with dis writeup ''below'' in your profile,tell me your are any different from the so called Jihadist
azeeza:
"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by donmalcolm21(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
If we are not careful there ll be a repeat of what happend in Turkey in Nigeria. Ping me on my BBM to get Pastor Bosun message so that you will know that we are sitting on a real keg of gunpowder.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by chamboy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
donmalcolm21:
you better rise up and stop acting like a baby. I've been a victim of muslim fanticsm in 2001 sharia riots in Kaduna. If we had kept silent and folded our hands there would have been a bloodbath in the whole Sabo throUgh Barnawa Narayi.
Just if u know the Meaning of CHRISTIAN

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by chamboy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
PenSniper:

Shut up ! One has to defend oneself againts murderous beasts or they will consume you and you will only have yourself to blame.
God in three Person.. Bless the Trinity

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't believe this shocked :oWhat is wrong with this pastor? He sounds like a terrorist himself,responding to violence with violence is never good.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Forwetinnah: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
coolhamid:
I don't blame you Pastor. It's simply because you have many dumbass dudes as followers. People who can't think with their brain except you think for them.
Some of them would even go to the extent of calling you their own GOD.
My people, see the effect of foreign religions in Africa??

So in your small mind, all northerners are bokoharamist?

A pastor who believes its normal to have private jets for himself while many of his followers languish in poverty..

Coolhamid

Silly you...is Islam not foreign? So if I see an ediat trying to blow me up in church i should start reciting the beatitudes? Una dey craze for head

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by cole265(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
bola4dprec:
omo Late Alhaji Ibrahim Oyedepo remember you converted
to christian in other to make money and you are from North
Central which is Kwara although I condemned Hamist
actions but when we are talking about Northerner Kwara
your father origin is inclusive

In other sense, if not for the grace of God, there are tendencies that Oyedepo could have remained islamic fundamentalist living in the north too. ...who knows, he could have been a member of Boko Haram today if not for His grace. ...and imagine some one calling for his blood to be spilled and be killed like his calling and instigating today.

God is still in the business of redemption, conversion, grace and forgiveness. Soul turned paul,...so Shekau can still turn bishop or pastor.

...I really don't know when christianity started admonishing violence like islam. Where is the virtues of pray for your enemies? ...oh! am just lost of words.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Forwetinnah: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nobleval:
I don't believe this shocked :oWhat is wrong with this pastor? He sounds like a terrorist himself,responding to violence with violence is never good.

Really...you should be in one of the BH camps preaching this or volunteering yourself for a suicide mission
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
that is no news we all know that boko haram, Isis, Alqueeda etc are the real muslems.[quote author=jamst post=29494433]
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by donmalcolm21(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
chamboy:
Just if u know the Meaning of CHRISTIAN
I feel like giving you a dirty slap, my classmate then in SS3 was killed because he was a christian, he was butchered by rampaging muslim fanatics, may his soul RIP. God will punish you, don't bring back those memories.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by biodunid: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
A rather bloodthirsty 'man of God'. Such pride, bloodlust, hatred, tribalism etc.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by stagger: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
chamboy:
Jesus Neva Ever Preached War, Violence or Revolution..
Christians don't Forget Luke 22:51
After Peter Cut off the ear of the Priest servant, Jesus healed the servant.
And
Don't forget Luke 6:29

If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also.

Maybe when a Boko haramist is raping your sister, you will also offer your mum for them to complete the ritual. Not so? Fool!

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by donmalcolm21(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
cole265:

In other sense, if not for the grace of God, there are tendencies that Oyedepo could have remained islamic fundamentalist living in the north too. ...who knows, he could have been a member of Boko Haram today if not for His grace. ...and imagine some one calling for his blood to be spilled and be killed like his calling and instigating today.

God is still in the business of redemption, conversion, grace and forgiveness. Soul turned paul,...so Shekau can still turn bishop or pastor.

...I really don't know when christianity started admonishing violence like islam. Where is the virtues of pray for your enemies? ...oh! am just lost of words.
stop acting stupid and fight to stay alive, what will you gain if you are bombed to heavens knows where in ur church. Paradise and all your sins forgiven? I ll advise you to learn from the state of isreal and thee european countries who gives this terrorist tit for tat and not kneeling down asking God to come save them.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by cole265(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
donmalcolm21:

This is a self confessed murderer. How are you different from Shekau?
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by sharubutu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
This can never be from my Bishop. It's a big fat lie.......

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Akpan107(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
jerseyboy:
[b][/b]
Lord, if it is ur will... Let Nigeria breaks next month February 14.

GEJ till 2019 or....
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Forwetinnah: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oyedepo doesn't need to tell me to protect myself from those Islamic nuisances..we all have a right to live, I don't see why I should be a dummy in the name of religion and watch someone cut short my life...NEVER!! I will DESTROY YOU THE MINUTE I NOTICE YOUR SHADY MOVES!! Turn the other cheek ko, point a double barrel nii??
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by donmalcolm21(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
cole265:

This is a self confessed murderer. How are you different from Shekau?
and this is a phool who is a bloody terrorist
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nascimento(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Out of the abundance of d heart, d mouth speaks... I've read most comments here, and I feel so scared and sad for Nigeria. The battle is in three fronts; Religious, political and tribal. What divides Nigeria is so great, it is chattering us to pieces. I wish we can all make good use of our power of reasoning.
I for seen a great darkness. It looms, and it is coming in a haste. Most of us might not change how we think or how we view other persons; but when this darkness comes, and we are still here together as Nigerians, it will be a feat. If we can make it through the night, then there is a brighter day.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
ephemm:

But when it comes to donations, tithes and offerings, it becomes carnal, U don't donate spiritually.

Seriously, the crop of Christians these days ehn, oponu ni yin, U don't apply logic at all.

Lolz. How is the Church supposed to move forward, build structures, equip the auditorium, pay service charges, pay Church workers, send money to the missionaries and mission fields, care for the less priviledged, send relief to waring nations, keep the ministry advancing etc. You think you're giving to one man? If you think the billions of people who give for kingdom advancement and are blessed back are foolish, then you need to sit and understudy it yourself.

Those who give to God won't stop because they see the replication of God's blessings on their lives. And if a pastor decides to steal, leave him for God. He'll be taken care of because no man owns a Church, they're just assigned by God to be in charge, and they'll be held accountable for their dealings. That's why some pastors will end in hell - but the Bible says its not in our own place to judge them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.