Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

“God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (62331 Views)

Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by pring: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Self imposed anointing for the gullible.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by highmood(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
lucrownt:
Sorry lady you are parochial and I can see how remote you are. Had it been our President had not become a clueless one, will there be insurgency day in day out?. I don't care whether it is Buhari or another person all I clamour for is peace, tranquility and good things. God bless Nigeria.
why not think of the cause before thinking of the effect. Who started the boko haram problem and why? Why using it to destabilize the administration of another person because he is not a Muslim or from the north? Why not wait when the mantle of leadership gets to the north then they can begin the killings- its simply wickedness. My friend don't be sentimentally bias. Its the problem I have with a section of this country who some of then out of sentiments fails to condemn who or those that ought to be condemned. GEJ is not perfect but better than GMD.

3 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by J4parry(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
All the people who always look forward to comments from religious leaders for the purpose of criticism aren't prudent enough with their God given wisdom to know that they are also humans expressing their opinions on the the state of the nation. Only God has the final say, so don't get carried away when you hear unexpected comments from any religious leader irrespective of rank. THEY ARE ALSO HUMAN. They aren't perfect. We the youths can't afford continue making the same mistakes our fathers made by allowing religion or location to divide us as a Nation. We're all Nigerian. Election will come and go, God willing we'll all be here.

2 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ain't surprised its coming from Bishop Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by cole265(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
donmalcolm21:
stop acting stupid and fight to stay alive, what will you gain if you are bombed to heavens knows where in ur church. Paradise and all your sins forgiven? I ll advise you to learn from the state of isreal and thee european countries who gives this terrorist tit for tat and not kneeling down asking God to come save them.

Are you redefining Christianity?

Any how you look at it. There is NO place for violence in Christianity. That is the unique thing about Christianity. You can't help or fight for God.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by myproperty(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
jamst:
huh! This is how these christian start religious crisis.imagine if it was an islamic cleric that says 'it is his duty to fight christian missionary'...just how will you feel? huh! Nobody can stop/fight islam...because islam is the light & guidance from Allah

are you sure Christians start religious crisis. if the statement credited to the pastor is true, what did he say concerning the religion called islam. From what i read, he spoke about islamic terrorist coming close to his church. You seem to be in support of islamic terrorism and so any statement against it is a statement against islam. May be it is christian causing religion crisis in Syria and Iraq through an Islamic body called ISIS and the global islamic group called Alqueda, Taliban, Alshabab,bokoharam and theislamic religious crisis affecting more than 98% of countries that have a near considerable amount of muslims. Nobody has tried to stop the spread of Islam but stopped the spread of islamic terrorism . Religion should be spread by preaching and acceptance should be by conviction but not by spreading it through killing people and forcing people to be muslim. Any religion from God would not need human being forcing and killing people to join it rather God would prove Himself to be God by Conviction and several other means but never by promoting murder

4 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Emmarionm(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tinubu:
Truly, the Kingdom of God suffereth violence, and only the violent taketh it by force... angry

But the same Bible says that 'prayer without works is useless'...

He shouldn't just sit there in Ota and form Bishop James Bond ... He should lead Christians the way Joshua led the Children of Israel against the Amalekites, Jebusites and the Perrizites.... He should cover himself with the Blood of Jesus, purchase a bazooka, and join the soldiers and vigilantes in Borno.... undecided

IF HE CAN'T DO THE ABOVE, HE SHOULD JUST SHUT UP, COLLECT HIS MEMBERS' TITHES AND OFFERINGS, AND OPEN A WINNERS CHAPEL PARISH ON THE MOON.... angry
ahahahahah
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by donmalcolm21(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
cole265:

Are you redefining Christianity?

Any how you look at it. There is NO place for violence in Christianity. That is the unique thing about Christianity. You can't help or fight for God.
the white man that brought xtianity to you came with bible and gun, my friend couldn't escape and he died at the hands of muslim fanatics, did xtianity saved him, I pray you don't find yourself in that my friends positioN
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
cole265:

In other sense, if not for the grace of God, there are tendencies that Oyedepo could have remained islamic fundamentalist living in the north too. ...who knows, he could have been a member of Boko Haram today if not for His grace. ...and imagine some one calling for his blood to be spilled and be killed like his calling and instigating today.

God is still in the business of redemption, conversion, grace and forgiveness. Soul turned paul,...so Shekau can still turn bishop or pastor.

...I really don't know when christianity started admonishing violence like islam. Where is the virtues of pray for your enemies? ...oh! am just lost of words.

From the time if John the Baptist, the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force...

The Bible says ... Seeing that it's a righteous thing for God rain tribulations in the wicked...

I know Shekau can still convert, but that's in the place of God. But anyone who won't stop spilling blood is damned for judgement.

Stop making Christianity sound like this, we are not to carry weapons, but we ought to pray for the salvation of our Jerusalem - Nigeria.

The same God who is "merciful" is " a consuming fire"

The book of Psalms says .. Say unto God how terrible thou art, through the greatness of thy power shall all your enemies submit themselves to you

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by emmykk(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
babyfun:
Solidly behind you Papa.. fire burn them all!
like hunchback
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Alezy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tinubu:
Truly, the Kingdom of God suffereth violence, and only the violent taketh it by force... angry

He shouldn't just sit there in Ota and form Bishop James Bond ... He should lead Christians the way Joshua led the Children of Israel against the Amalekites, Jebusites and the Perrizites.... He should cover himself with the Blood of Jesus, purchase a bazooka, and join the soldiers and vigilantes in Borno.... undecided

IF HE CAN'T DO THE ABOVE, HE SHOULD JUST SHUT UP, COLLECT HIS MEMBERS' TITHES AND OFFERINGS, AND OPEN A WINNERS CHAPEL PARISH ON THE MOON.... angry
you need help.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by pring: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
This is the same idiot people give their tithes n offerings to, and the latest fruit of first fruit scam.
His feeding fat in his empire saying nonsense.
Indeed, did he just woke up?
''If God wants to divide Nigeria let him do so'' is this wht God told u?
there true selves are gradually coming out.
onyhakilome has divorced his wife, people still give him tithes to fry his oilly hair d more.
TB Joshua sees tomorrow and could not forsee his church collapse.
Chris okotie has divorced twice yet he conducts marriage in his church n collect tithes n offerings. And God revealed to him that was to be the next Nigerian president.
Nigerians are so gullible and so shall this useless pastors will continue to scam them.

2 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by arives(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
babyfun:
Solidly behind you Papa.. fire burn them all!
you guys should be careful bout wah u comment on....
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Just like he slapped a girl for witchcraft... right? Mtchewww....

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by ekeneidiagbor: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
ephemm:
The annoying thing is that he sits at Ota to talk nonsense, and some lazy Christians listen to this.

Does it make sense? Do U want to fight BH from Ota) did David (the shepherd) sit in his father's farm to defeat goliath?

He went to the war front towards the camp of the philistines - let this multi-billionaire business man go challenge BH from Yobe, Gombe or Borno and stop talking 8ullshit from the luxury of his living room.

Enú dùn ro èfó!

I trust that you're not a Christian, even if you are not a bible believing Christian... I don't want to start quoting scriptures... But if u actually read the holy bible, do recall that it is stated in 2nd Corinthians 10 vs 4 'For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strongholds'.. You may not be able wrap ur head around this, pls make reference to 2nd Chronicles ch 20 and read the account of Jehoshaphat...

Perhaps you may perceive me as one blinded by religion... I would love to educate u on the difference betw both... Bt that's sumtin 4 another day...

Bt it may not matter to u, because u do not understand however I clearly understand ur position..

Nonetheless.... Pastor Oyedepo is not trained to be on the battlefield, that's a job for soldiers... Bt my question to u is this - If as a billionaire business man which u said he is, would u find it offensive if he assist the govt by donating his own quota financially for the purchase of machineries and resource to tackle the insurgence?
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by chamboy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
stagger:

Maybe when a Boko haramist is raping your sister, you will also offer your mum for them to complete the ritual. Not so? Fool!

Bro, Do u know one Reason devil can't defeat God is because of the Love God has for him
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Alezy:
you need help.

Like seriously he does
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by 1stdammy: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tinubu:

Be careful boy!! Wacth ur tongue and mind what u say with ur mouth..........
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by ICHINONYE(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
I hate all this ethnic bigot,I don't support this even @being a Christian,infact I don't know I tink churches n mosque should be closed down for 10yrs here so we can find our rhythm

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by felibrain: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
I have the message in my phone. This message was preached in July 2011 at Winners chapel Bauchi. I wonder these trouble makers brought it up now.
Anyway God bless my daddy in the faith and let all workers of iniquity be judged. Amen. Let all the boko haram fighters and their sponsors turn back to fight against each other. Amen.
#HeavenOnEarth.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by midolian(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
3cycle:
Curse be on buhari for sponsoring boko haram
IGNORAMUS
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by chamboy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
The Bible didn't emphasis on how Paul before turning a Christian prosecuted christians. He might be worse than Shekau but Jesus didn't tell Apostle Peter and others to lead a revolution. He Converted him, this should b a Benchmark to we Christian.. Christianity of a Religion of Love

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by yahx(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
oziduru:
[b][/b]

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/04/god-anointed-lead-revolution-islamic-jihadists-oyedepo/
I am a christian in d north eastern part#since this insurgency started ur one naira nver got to d pocket of the poor christians killed daily#but u ar d richest pastor arnd dworld#u most b a prophet of doom#instead of u to pray nd help u busy saying rubish#nobi ur fault sha na bcaus e nver affect u#pray for the peace of nigeria all ye christian*oyedepo is hii on. Somtin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by myproperty(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
A fiery video of Bishop David Oyedepo preaching at Living Faith Church has been uploaded to the internet in which Africa’s wealthiest clergymen angrily advocates death for the ‘Islamic demons’ in Northern Nigeria.

Although there is no date on the sermon televised on Dunamis TV belonging to Abuja Pastor Paul Enenche, the clip was uploaded in November 2014.

The above statement makes me to doubt the authenticity of the video with the following reasons:

The video is said to show the Bishop preaching in a Living Faith church, yet it was televised on Dunamis tv and the sermon televised has no date( which is very very abnormal) and yet it was uploaded in november 2014. The statement he made about the north ruling is very surprising because the Bishop from my own understanding hails from the north, except otherwise may be Kwara state is no more in the north.
This videos may not be real after all, I may be wrong but i doubt its authenticity. I believe if it was real the news papers would have made a screaming headline out of it.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by haryomikun(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
coolhamid:
I don't blame you Pastor. It's simply because you have many dumbass dudes as followers. People who can't think with their brain except you think for them.
Some of them would even go to the extent of calling you their own GOD.
My people, see the effect of foreign religions in Africa??

Coolhamid
I am not sure you are a wise person hameed. The effect of foreign religions in Africa is a good one.
Not like these stupeed traditional religions that require rituals of forty humans before you can win elections.
Hmmmm. Dat name hameed is also a foreign name ohh. Straight from the arab world.
Also that phone you are using to type is a foreign phone.........
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by chamboy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
With all the devil has done, God still wish he can turn good oneday.... God is soo merciful..
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by chamboy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I feel like giving you a dirty slap, my classmate then in SS3 was killed because he was a christian, he was butchered by rampaging muslim fanatics, may his soul RIP. God will punish you, don't bring back those memories.
I would love u to give me the slap sir and I would gladly turn the other cheek to u to slap sir... Christianity is a religion of Love. God doesn't want the death of sinner.. Shekau is welcomed into the Religion of love
.. God still love him
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by CHPR: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
I know that your time is up. 2015 will time you and other pastor up. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by dasrackhor(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
oziduru:
[b][/b]

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/04/god-anointed-lead-revolution-islamic-jihadists-oyedepo/
Kill ke...Love yha neighbour,pray for yha enemies and thou shall not kill..Which 1 kon be kill them again??Hmmmmm..
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
chamboy:
I would love u to give me the slap sir and I would gladly turn the other cheek to u to slap sir... Christianity is a religion of Love. God doesn't want the death of sinner.. Shekau is welcomed into the Religion of love
.. God still love him
lipsrsealed angry. Which Shekau?
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by donmalcolm21(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
chamboy:
.. God still love him
boy flee, you are still a baby xtian
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by oloyedejamiu: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
I comment my reserve except this:

1. I will tell the daddy to the gullible that if he wants to lead a revolution against book haram, he shld start with the overall president of CAN in Nigeria as well as the president of CAN in Osun State.

2. These two pastors have connections with book haram.

3. I won't be surprised if he is named as one of the sponsors of book haram itself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.