Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? (867 Views)

See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
I want to know if such lass exist. One without a fake personality. One that can be proud of her beauty;

No fake nails, hair, butt pads! Anything!

Is there such a girl?
I want to marry her.

AJ_FIVE

1 Like

Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Just belv in that verse of the Bible that says: Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you. It goes onto verse 8: "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds and to him who knocks it will be opened. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by ShakurM(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
One dey my hostel..no ear ring sef n she's damn attractive! shocked ...bros,sorry I can't help you cheesy
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
AjFive:
I want to know if such lass exist. One without a fake personality. One that can be proud of her beauty;

Is there such a girl?
I want to marry her
perfect
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yes,there shld be.
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by otokx(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Perfect is relative.
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
ShakurM:
One dey my hostel..no ear ring sef n she's damn attractive! shocked ...bros,sorry I can't help you cheesy

Name your price. cheesy
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:
Yes,there shld be.

You?
Okay, let me know where she lives.
I'll marry her. embarassed
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by ronald4lif(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
AjFive:

Is there such a girl?
I want to marry her.

AJ_FIVE

Bros them plenty for village but scarce for city
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
samflexxy:
perfect

Huh?
Are you okay?
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bros them plenty for village but scarce for city
grin grin

Which village exactly?
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by oluchijud(f): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yes, dere are alot of dem..
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by ronald4lif(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
AjFive:

grin grin

Which village exactly?

Your hometown inclusive. When last you go village by the way? Or you be ani bu ofu ife (all place na my hometown)
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
AjFive:

Huh?
Are you okay?
yea and you?
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by BokoHaramm: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
I've got a lady friend that doesn't apply or have that fake personality but guess what I don't like her because those fake things when done in moderation makes a lady stand out
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:
Yes,there shld be.
Watssap baby, hope u are cool.
Re: Is There That Any Girl Without A Fake Personality? by ShakurM(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
AjFive:

Name your price. cheesy
Una no fit meet now grin

(1) (Reply)

#Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' / Girl Problem / Being Angry Is Better Than Being Happy - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.