Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard (863 Views)

I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! / And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) / I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by Ribena02(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sometimes I just wish making friend with them is as easy as putting food inside mouth...Do we have 2 waste saliva b4 an ordinance can be granted...some guys has to lose their personality just because they want their attention,still,every strive all comes to naught...why is it this complicated
Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by elantraceey(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
You need to change your orientation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by onstelly(f): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
It isn't all that hard, it all depends you
Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
If it is like this u talk yo them the way u wrote this mehn u will still be so disappointed
Back to the topic, probably you are trying hard too much to impress them
Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by Ribena02(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:
You need to change your orientation.
what kind of orientation
Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by luigiajah(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Let me teach you the basics man.. Seriously.. Just Be A Funny Guy And You'll make many girls your friends.. Personally Sarcasm is my power.. Being funny doesn't mean making yourself a clown..
Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by Ribena02(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
onstelly:
It isn't all that hard, it all depends you
Me in what sense ?
Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by Ribena02(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
edozie04:
If it is like this u talk yo them the way u wrote this mehn u will still be so disappointed
Back to the topic, probably you are trying hard too much to impress them
U do make sense a bit but I wonder why u hav 2 criticize my write up in d 1st place,Nwayz thnks
Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by ROZZAYY(f): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Stop drinking ribena den dey mite take u serious
Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by Ribena02(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
luigiajah:
Let me teach you the basics man.. Seriously.. Just Be A Funny Guy And You'll make many girls your friends.. Personally Sarcasm is my power.. Being funny doesn't mean making yourself a clown..
I really got u,thanks man
Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by Ribena02(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Stop drinking ribena den dey mite take u serious
lolz,stop drinking rozzayy too
Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by 0700Jesse(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Let them keep playing hard to get when their mates get married every saturday

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by MrPearce(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ribena02:
Sometimes I just wish making friend with them is as easy as putting food inside mouth...Do we have 2 waste saliva b4 an ordinance can be granted...some guys has to lose their personality just because they want their attention,still,every strive all comes to naught...why is it this complicated
see weytin dey bother u for 2015 angry
Re: I Wonder Why Making Friend With Ladies Seems To Be Hard by theorbiters: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Once a lady don't want you, bros, don't push it. It looks like desperation. Just be who u are and once in a while, say a complement to them, even if they don't respond, it sticks in their brains

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Try Being Attractive, Beauty May Not Be Enough / #real Relationship Has... / 10 Things Guy Should Not Do If Not Going To Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.