Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men (54200 Views)

6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics* / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by eaccyboy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
See me too...proudly kogite

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by renegademinds(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ab025:
Am frm kogi.....middle-belt men rock

This ur belle ehn.. grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ilekeh(f): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
BrutusOj:
is that a question? Which geopolitical zone is kwara?

Kwara, according to Nigeria's warped sense of misdirection, is in the north.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Henrychris(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
u forgot to add me in d list shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ilekeh(f): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
tebirim:
I like fine guys but I'm not gay ooo wink cheesy shocked

Da Bleep
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ilekeh(f): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
2rez:
Hmmn, Yoruba guyz sef don fey claim middlebelt grin. God dey waTch una on 3D oh... shocked grin

grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ilekeh(f): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
pazienza:

He is more handsome than Yul Edochie and Alex Ekubo? I am not handsome,but i want to believe that i know a handsome guy, when i see one.
That your joseph Benjamin is just a regular guy.

You think Alex is handsome? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
embarassed Nigeria get brothers oo
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by 2rez: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

grin

Bro, abi na. Na baez sappoze dey view diz post buh we av more guyz, masef inclusive. grin Wat can hapun

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Uffakowoicho(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
idoma boi

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Dinzelflash(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ice prince is from nassarawa tho.. Is that middle belt?
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by konjivity: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Abeg add me for that list before something go happen
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
These threads are best reserved for Onila, NL's barometer of current trends in men.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Dymondgurl(f): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
havennie:
When it comes to handsomeness, dark skinned guys are even more preferable to many ladies.
I worked with a modelling group, so i know what am saying

Here are personal friends of mine who contested for Mr Ideal Nigeria (the first and 4th one). The four of them are all from Benue. The 4th is now even continuing with his modelling career in the US.
wow!! I know the dark guy in the black and white pix who is attired in the tribal outfit. we served together back then in Ogun state and he was our MR nysc.a professional model.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
And Me! Ladies what do u think?
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by hotgunz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nowenuse:
Who says men cannot be beautiful?
pls re men beautiful or handsome? My pry 6 sister s askin.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by ovanny15(f): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Oh mine! Am tempted to mingle!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

You think Alex is handsome? shocked lipsrsealed

Hate is a very bad disease. You sound like you have been ffucking with ugly a..ss niggaz for too long. If Alex Ekubo isnt handsome who is ? Abeg,waka!

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Horlawoomey(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:
Yorubas are now from middlebelt?

Kwara and Kogi are middlebelt states and they both have large percentage of Yoruba people. In fact Kwara is 80 percent Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ilekeh(f): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Hate is a very bad disease. You sound like you have been ffucking with ugly a..ss niggaz for too long. If Alex Ekubo isnt handsome who is ? Abeg,waka!

Alex is your definition of handsome? Not my type, even if he's your type.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ilekeh(f): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Kwara and Kogi are middlebelt states and they both have large percentage of Yoruba people. In fact Kwara is 80 percent Yoruba.

I know there's a LGA Ekiti in Kwara, but when I think middlebelt, I don't think of Yorubas.

But thanks for the education, now I know.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ab025(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
renegademinds:

This ur belle ehn.. grin

Guy....all na Belle o
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Alex is your definition of handsome? Not my type, even if he's your type.

So,who is handsome to you....Wande Coal?
I know what it is....If he isnt Yoruba then he is ugly.....lol
You wey dey even manage some of the shortest and ugliest guys out of black African shouldn't be talking...If most Nigerian chics think Alex is handsome who are you to say otherwise. This is like saying Denzel is not your definition of handsome. People will think you are crazy.

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ilekeh(f): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

So,who is handsome to you....Wande Coal?
I know what it is....If he isnt Yoruba then he is ugly.....lol
You wey dey even manage some of the shortest and ugliest guys out of black African shouldn't be talking...If most Nigerian chics think Alex is handsome who are you to say otherwise. This is like saying Denzel is not your definition of handsome. People will think you are crazy.

Is that they way you'll think for the next coming11 months?

Grow up and make some money. Choose a struggle, you can't be broke and ugly.

Your potential bf Alex ekubo us not handsome, in my opinion.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by IceMan85(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Faze is from Delta Igbo, not Benue state.

Faze is from Abia state, Umuahia precisely
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by trippleKAY(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
winkWe rock yeah! Am frm kabba, kogi state.

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Is that they way you'll think for the next coming11 months?

Grow up and make some money. Choose a struggle, you can't be broke and ugly.

Your potential bf Alex ekubo us not handsome, in my opinion.

Haha...Ok,now I am gay ?
Abeg,waka!

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ilekeh(f): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Haha...Ok,[size=18pt]now [/size] I am gay ?
Abeg,waka!

Hmm

Then, now and forever.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by bigiyaro(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
This list can't be complete n consummated without me. Full blooded Idoma boy.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by cremeandchic: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Cahi! See fine men! So proud to be a Middle-Belter. But una no dey dey faithful. Dat na d problem.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by azimibraun: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Our Men don Fly no be today.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Acidosis?
Iaz93?
Where una dey?

Come and post your pics o tongue

Ab025?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.