Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men (54191 Views)

6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics* / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by timothy2396(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Timothy Washima

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
ianSweet:

Mr. U have no point in using complexion as a criteria to judge where a person is likely to be from. Fair & dark people abound amongst all groups in Nigeria.
Me, personally i am far fairer than this Uzoma guy in question, but yet am from Kogi state.

See this Nigerian gospel artiste CHRIS MORGAN, going by his looks, one would think he is igbo, but no he is idoma from Benue..........Even in the Benue state there are also igbos who are indigenes afterall, although they are quite few.
Some parts of Benue and even Kogi state are extremely inter-mixed with igbos. Especially we igalas n idomas who share land boundary with Anambra & Enugu.
It reflects in our names, language e.t.c

There are also igala n idoma indigenes of Anambra & Enugu states, hope u know that?

It's their type that are so quick to judge and condemn people because of skin colour. God help us.

To the topic: these guys are handsome and clean, not just handsome. Because when handsomeness meets cleanness, and you perfume it with fortune and fame, the opportunities are limitless.

#middlebeltansrockingitsince1914
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by bigiyaro(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
This list can't be complete n consummated without me. full blooded Idoma boy.

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by pazienza(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

You think Alex is handsome? shocked lipsrsealed

Isn't he? My sisters and cousins seem to think that he is Mr World and I tend to agree with their assessment of a guy looks, seeing that they are the types that are too quick to judge any guy as average looking or just plain Ugly.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Sezua(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nowenuse:
Ice Prince & M I
African rapper numb 2 & 1
They are both from Jos.
say wat u know oh, m.i is from taraba state!
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ilekeh(f): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
pazienza:

Isn't he? My sisters and cousins seem to think that he is Mr World and I tend to agree with their assessment of a guy looks, seeing that they are the types that are too quick to judge any guy as average looking or just plain Ugly.

lmaooooooooooo grin

Dude looks like a crayfish. Give me muscles abeg tongue
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Joavid:
Acidosis?
Iaz93?
Where una dey?

Come and post your pics o tongue

Ab025?
lollll you wan laugh me ni?
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by semitunde: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Quit making unnecessary assumptions out of the blues. Be sure of where who is from before 'assigning' them an area of origin. Are you even listening to yourself? Out of your assumptions you've wrongly assigned 3 different people to a wrong geographical region. Just stick to the topic of your thread and stick only to middle belters.

You very much knew Michael was from Ette (I am yet to confirm this) - a boundary town between Enugu and Benue state, a town neither in the middle belt nor in the south east (we will assume this for the sake of simplicity), why did you go ahead to 'assign' him to middle belt??

I am well aware of Igbos in Benue state, however, these Igbos are more likely to identify with their brothers in SE than identify as 'middlebelt'. In case of next time, quit including Igbos in your list. Just focus on the Igalas, Idomas, Tivs, e.t.c. who are the 'proper' middlebelters.

This response is neauseating. I guess some people don't know when they cross the line from defending a tribe and being bigoted.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Marcel247(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ab025(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Acidosis:

lolz....check page 2
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Topics like this shows how insecured some people are. Imagine people posting their photos online for validation. cry cry
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by blaineee(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nyc post
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Marcel247(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by deavicky(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
One of my fine Igala friend

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Acidosis:

I know you are cute wink
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by eameh30: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dats Alexis from Benue

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Tgram(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Waiting for counter thread......
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Iaz93: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Joavid:
Acidosis?
Iaz93?
Where una dey?

Come and post your pics o tongue

Ab025?
shocked shocked

Nairaland will just go offline... embarassed
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Ezevajina: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nowenuse:

If u are from the middlebelt and good looking, what stops u from uploading urs?

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Eniqurl(f): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
They re cute cheesy
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by bigfrancis21: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
IceMan85:

Faze is from Abia state, Umuahia precisely

I thought as much. I always thought he was from Abia state. I once listened to an Igbo song of his and that made me think he was from Abia state.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Pain(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
All these shameless people uploading their pics...So delusional.

Every tribe has got its share of the fine and ugly. Enough of these stereotypical bull-poo
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nowenuse:
Handsomeness

Guy wia my pic? Then tuface
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by mattiecuttie(f): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wow ...see how my peeps rep wella
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
IceMan85:

Faze is from Abia state, Umuahia precisely

Faze gave an interview on Saturday Nite NTA. And he himself said he was from Ndokwa West, Ukwuani, Delta.

The interview is on YouTube.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by otiigba1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
This guys fine pass me o! undecided
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nowenuse:

Yeah, but not on this thread.....if u are conversent with people, u will likely know most of the them.

Guy put dia names and stop misleading us. Ddnt kno we have handsome dudes in middle belt, tot its only idoma and my tiv brovas- tiv guys r rily hansbiutiful and idoma guys are princes.

Guy put my pic or else och'doma go hear.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Marcel247(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pain:
All these shameless people uploading their pics...So delusional.
Every tribe has got its share of the fine and ugly. Enough of these stereotypical bull-poo

Don't be so serious and envious! Nairaland is a place fun and silliness sometimes. smiley

I hate that am honouring your sadist embarassed comment right now. Its either you upload your fine pic tongue if you are from this region cool or kpichikom!

its a new year haters, another opportunity for a rethink! grin grin smiley
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Joavid:

cool cool
are u from kogi??
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by neyur: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
mstewwwww:::.....handsome ko herdsmen ni
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by gabng(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nowenuse:
Ice Prince & M I
They are both from Jos.

Wrong. MI is Jukun from Taraba State. Ice Prince same too
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Emyben(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nowenuse:
Ice Prince & M I
They are both from Jos.

Sure? Born in Jos or Hails from Jos? Thought MI is Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.