Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men (54201 Views)

6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics* / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Onyiido: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
havennie:

This Benjamin Joseph is a hell of a handsome guy.
the most handsome actor in Nigeria

This thread is supposed to make frontpage...moderators do ur work
The dudes are all looking handsome indeed. "Winks at benjamin joseph, that dude fine no be small ooo
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Skipuru(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
check out this guy, Terry west okereke,

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by visita: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
I'm proudly kogite, proudly ebira, we got the finest guys

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by swagwu(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nowenuse:
Ice Prince & M I
African rapper numb 2 & 1
They are both from Jos.
m i is not from 4rm jos mi is from taraba state but grew up in jos.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by swagwu(m): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
faveniska:

An igbo boy representing Ogun state? Wetin carry am go there? Igbos d wandering tribe of Nigeria. They are not contended with their own places. Waka waka people and parasites. LoL
wen a fool speaks! if u call ibo pplw waka waka pple wat of the flanis?

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2015
A true beauty of a person is when they are not really buoyant enough, then their true natural beauty will come out regardless of the hardship.
You shouldn't be posting pix of wealthy men whom have really 'chop up' and tasted wealth. I was expecting to see raw men, when you provide pix of struggling men yet handsome, then I will agree with you.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by LadyAmaka(f): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2015
over handsome dey worry some guys
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by 9jauk: 1:47am On Jan 09, 2015
Imminent!!!

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

are u from kogi??

Yes smiley
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Iaz93:
shocked shocked

Nairaland will just go offline... embarassed

grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by semitunde: 6:14am On Jan 09, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I thought as much. I always thought he was from Abia state. I once listened to an Igbo song of his and that made me think he was from Abia state.

Lol. And quickly you Jumped to agree. What research did you conduct to confirm this?
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by deevatee(f): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2015
Chai! Dat guy in blue suit wit white shirt dough...looks got me *et. tongue
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2015
Joavid:

Yes smiley
Yaayy
I've seen my twin sister o
Whch lga?
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Phame: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2015
ianSweet:

Mr. U have no point in using complexion as a criteria to judge where a person is likely to be from. Fair & dark people abound amongst all groups in Nigeria.
Me, personally i am far fairer than this Uzoma guy in question, but yet am from Kogi state.

See this Nigerian gospel artiste CHRIS MORGAN, going by his looks, one would think he is igbo, but no he is idoma from Benue..........Even in the Benue state there are also igbos who are indigenes afterall, although they are quite few.
Some parts of Benue and even Kogi state are extremely inter-mixed with igbos. Especially we igalas n idomas who share land boundary with Anambra & Enugu.
It reflects in our names, language e.t.c

There are also igala n idoma indigenes of Anambra & Enugu states, hope u know that?
omaye
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Acidosis(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2015
Joavid:

I know you are cute wink
Yet you won't date me cheesy sad sad
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Acidosis(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

Yaayy
Whch lga?
Which part of Kogi are you from?
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Acidosis:

Which part of Kogi are you from?
Okene....u??
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

Okene....u??
That's cool. I'm Yagba
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by pazienza(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I thought as much. I always thought he was from Abia state. I once listened to an Igbo song of his and that made me think he was from Abia state.

His name is Richard Chibuzor Orji. He is an Igbo, but not from the SE. He is from Delta, and he doesn't suffer from identity crisis.

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2015
ianSweet:

So i guess igbos who answer Onuche actually borrowed it from we igalas, because i have seen many ppl from Enugu answering these names.
As for sinachi, what about that famous Nigerian gospel artiste from christ embassy church? SINACH. Is d full rendering of her name not Sinachukwu or Isinachukwu?

you keep on mentioning Igbo names and turn around to say we borrowed them? borrowed what? what does isinachukwu mean in igala?

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by pretty050(f): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2015
faveniska post=29491 8594:
Yes, middlebelt has good looking guys. Most of my friends are from Benue and they all look gud.
cool we cute like dah
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by bigfrancis21: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
semitunde:

Lol. And quickly you Jumped to agree. What research did you conduct to confirm this?

Well, he's from Delta state.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by saxomo6(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Na me fine passs grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by semitunde: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Well, he's from Delta state.

Of course he's from Delta state. I grew up with him. No research needed here.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

Yaayy
Whch lga?

Okehi LGA
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Acidosis:

Yet you won't date me cheesy sad sad

smiley but I lurvvv you kiss kiss
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by belleincognito(f): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
lol at these ugly nigguhs lmao
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Acidosis(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Joavid:

smiley but I lurvvv you kiss kiss
I love you too kiss smiley
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Joavid:

Okehi LGA
Mine is okene lga,tho'
Do u undastnd ebira??
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

Mine is okene lga,tho'
Do u undastnd ebira??

Very well. Although am not fluent when speaking it.
Where you at the ebira youth carnival day?
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Joavid:

Very well. Although am not fluent when speaking it.
Where you at the ebira youth carnival day?
No....wbu??
Wada hi??
Ete me ya??
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
hmmm, very interesting thread. I learnt alot.
The mildlebelt guys are really handsome, esp, guys from kogi state, Okene. I have a good number of them as friends and they are all handsome. Also tiv and idoma. Its not a lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.