Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment (49419 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare / Channels TV stops Pst Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment On Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by AreaFada2: 1:24am On Jan 05, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Nigeria has a foundational problem that needs it 2 be broken nd rebuilt or broken down totally, Not what APC and other myopic Nigerians are chanting.

God bless you.

Some are just hiding under either religion or ethnicity to do their dirty politics.

Nigeria is built on a very shaky/faulty foundation. No amount of whitewashing will change that. Certainly not a dictatorial feudalist who tried 30 years ago, failed woefully and was kicked out by his minions.

If Nigerians are not ready to renegotiate their corporate existence (because the status quo suits the majority Northern/South-Western oil blocks hoarding elites), it will all explode in our faces one day.

Boko from the North, MEND from SS, OPC from SW and MASSOB from SE, etc. So the ingredients are ready from a massive witch's couldron.

That is how like play, like play, Somalia & Afghanistan turned to basket cases.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by EzzyStanley(m): 1:24am On Jan 05, 2015
zleemshaddy:
undecided now i've no doubt that channels re supporting PDP , even TVC is supporting APC, infact everything in this nigeria is abt POLICTICS . .Lubbish angry
now you've started knowing what's up in naija
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by taxyflo: 1:27am On Jan 05, 2015
rozayx5:

any pics of the warship or its just another beer parlour news undecided

The north must shed their born to rule mentality, unless even with the South West slaves they cant take us for a ride this time, we are wiser
Jesu Oº°˚˚°º so ɣ☺u still dey find pics of the warship by now? Ah now I know ur standard & mind if the north must relax on their I must rule ideal. Must GEJ continue to destroy τhίs country to the last stage & where on earth do ɣ☺u seee an ex militant taken charge of security in any sane country? & why is dokunbo making empty noise abt war & nothing is done abt it... well an average SS man will always reason like a mad drunkard, so it's no issue.
Well check τhίs punch headlines by clicking on the link to see the so called beer parlour news

http://www.punchng.com/news/reps-to-probe-purchase-of-warships-by-tompolo/
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Eyepencil: 1:27am On Jan 05, 2015
kayjasper:

Open your mind and receive freedom.

#Change
OPEN UR PUSSY AND RECEIVE DICK. MUMU

AT UR AGE U DEY FOLLOW MUMU PEOPLE ONLINE DEY SHOUT BUHARI, NA BUHARI WAN MARRY YOU? UGLY OLD PUSSY

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by redcliff: 1:33am On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
Right thing at the wrong location sir.

No.. its not.. even in the bible the government was criticized highly on the altar. Thats what men of God do.. seeing wrong and calling it wrong.. God would be happy with them for it.... the truth is always bitter, the problem with the church these days is that they hide from telling the truth just to be in the good books of some people... but no, the church is supposed to be an entity where evil societal deeds are condemned openly!

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by ProfyJay(m): 1:33am On Jan 05, 2015
zleemshaddy:
undecided now i've no doubt that channels re supporting PDP , even TVC is supporting APC, infact everything in this nigeria is abt POLICTICS . .Lubbish angry

That means you are not keen to Channelstv Professional reportage...Channels has zero tolerance for partisan politics which is one the reasons they are constantly named the best..
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by knightsTempler: 1:35am On Jan 05, 2015
The guy is still bitter he lost the previous election.
Those statement are just about the most disingenuos hooey I think I've ever heard.
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by slimfit1(m): 1:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Davvymavvy:

Very good you know he said right thing

So channels didn't and don't go through programmes before putting it on air big shame unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by taxyflo: 1:40am On Jan 05, 2015
AreaFada2:

God bless you.

Some are just hiding under either religion or ethnicity to do their dirty politics.

Nigeria is built on a very shaky/faulty foundation. No amount of whitewashing will change that. Certainly not a dictatorial feudalist who tried 30 years ago, failed woefully and was kicked out by his minions.

If Nigerians are not ready to renegotiate their corporate existence (because the status quo suits the majority Northern/South-Western oil blocks hoarding elites), it will all explode in our faces one day.

Boko from the North, MEND from SS, OPC from SW and MASSOB from SE, etc. So the ingredients are ready from a massive witch's couldron.

That is how like play, like play, Somalia & Afghanistan turned to basket cases.
Well from what ɣ☺u have said now sir?
What's the solution to the problem? It's seems ɣ☺u don't believe in change some nigerians are shouting so what the solution to the problem looming right now
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by MadCow1: 1:41am On Jan 05, 2015
Everytime I watch Tunde Bakare preach on the Telly, I always wonder if he is a preacher, politician, opposition leader, activist or just a man filled with bitterness and hate for anyone in government..

I am not even speaking about jonathan.. This guy would preach doom no matter who is in power.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by superior1: 1:42am On Jan 05, 2015
sigmundfreud:

What do expect?
When they believe "the voice of the man, is the voice of God"

And they have a constitutional backed fundamental right to their believes.
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by delpharm(m): 1:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Lool.. Fake people everywhere.. Lubbish lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by taxyflo: 1:42am On Jan 05, 2015
ProfyJay:

That means you are not keen to Channelstv Professional reportage...Channels has zero tolerance for partisan politics which is one the reasons they are constantly named the best..
Name the best is just base on politics & it's unprofessional for them not to have air what is paid for, if the above comments is truly what Bakare had said, but then they should be sued
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by logica(m): 1:46am On Jan 05, 2015
Recorded program yet they didn't screen the content before putting on air?
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Tibins(m): 1:46am On Jan 05, 2015
God pass them. You will be shocked at the turn of events
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by taxyflo: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2015
MadCow1:
Everytime I watch Tunde Bakare preach on the Telly, I always wonder if he is a preacher, politician, opposition leader, activist or just a man filled with bitterness and hate for anyone in government..

I am not even speaking about jonathan.. This guy would preach doom no matter who is in power.
You might be wrong on this bro! If ɣ☺u have a sound leader & τhίs man preaches against him then we will all know something is wrong with the man but GEJ had failed nigerians in many ways and the battle now is the battle btw the RICH (GEJ) & the POOR (GMB)... corruption under gej cannot be compare to any bro.

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Fribery:
Nobody is happy with this government, but the issue of some pastors taking sides n being partisan is unhealthy. . let the leaders know the truth n the truth not by mincing words..

if the judiciary n d military has been compromised pls let the church remain.. ..

#GoodGovernment 2015
If you are good Christian and you study the bible very well you will know that d prophets in d bible are partisan and very politically active.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by abinibility(m): 1:50am On Jan 05, 2015
some pple are just here to say trash....assuming u guyz watchd d broadcast,u would understand fully wel dat he was speakin d mere truth about nigeria govt.

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by MadCow1: 1:50am On Jan 05, 2015
taxyflo:

You might be wrong on this bro! If ɣ☺u have a sound leader & τhίs man preaches against him then we will all know something is wrong with the man but GEJ had failed nigerians in many ways and the battle now is the battle btw the RICH (GEJ) & the POOR (GMB)... corruption under gej cannot be compare to any bro.

When I started watching Bakare on Television, GEJ had no shoes.. grin

That man has rarely ever preached about salvation.
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by taxyflo: 1:51am On Jan 05, 2015
redcliff:

No.. its not.. even in the bible the government was criticized highly on the altar. Thats what men of God do.. seeing wrong and calling it wrong.. God would be happy with them for it.... the truth is always bitter, the problem with the church these days is that they hide from telling the truth just to be in the good books of some people... but no, the church is supposed to be an entity where evil societal deeds are condemned openly!
You have a sound opinion here bro & may the gud lord bless ur sense of reasoning. ɣ☺u re one of the ppl we need in τhίs country

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by taxyflo: 1:54am On Jan 05, 2015
MadCow1:

When I started watching Bakare on Television, GEJ had no shoes.. grin

That man has rarely ever preached about salvation.
Why don't ɣ☺u check on youtube & search for tunde bakare on the teaching of salvation bro... τhίs man had said the mind of many nigerian & if all the men of G☀̤̈̇D could do τhίs we won't be having any problem bro
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by taxyflo: 2:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Eyepencil:
OPEN UR PUSSY AND RECEIVE DICK. MUMU

AT UR AGE U DEY FOLLOW MUMU PEOPLE ONLINE DEY SHOUT BUHARI, NA BUHARI WAN MARRY YOU? UGLY OLD PUSSY
τhίs ur comments shows ur level of maturing & shows ur region too... by their words we shall know them

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by MadCow1: 2:05am On Jan 05, 2015
taxyflo:

Why don't ɣ☺u check on youtube & search for tunde bakare on the teaching of salvation bro... τhίs man had said the mind of many nigerian & if all the men of G☀̤̈̇D could do τhίs we won't be having any problem bro

His job is not to speak the minds of Nigerians.. His job is to preach the salvation of sinners through Jesus Christ.

You can't keep preaching politics from the pulpit.

He either chooses to become a political activist outrightly and leave the pulpit or he sticks to the bible and forget politics. One moment he is preaching against Buhari, next he is Biharis running mate, nest he loses the elections and goes after Buhari again, then jonathan, pfft.. He is now a nuisance.

You need to go back and read your bible and recognize what it means to be a preacher of the word of God.
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by ocelot2006(m): 2:05am On Jan 05, 2015
midolian:
When the monkey is destined to die, all the trees get slippery...GEJ, ur dayz on dat seat r numbered

You go wait taya. Come back in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by fesnge(m): 2:06am On Jan 05, 2015
No comment
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by economia: 2:17am On Jan 05, 2015
YoursGEJ:
No matter what they do, the wind of change must blow. We must take our country back from the hands of thieves, murderers, touts and rogues who clearly have had nothing to offer Nigeria for the past 16 years. Heightened insecurity, missing $20 billion (whose report was supposed to be submitted in November), high fuel and kerosene prices and continued darkness even after spending over $30 billion are their major achievements. Instead, imagine a government with the likes of Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola (who needs no introduction), Kwankwaso, Amaechi (best schools and hospital development by a single governor), etc etc. These people in government will bring serious positive changes both in the way government is run and goverment's accountability to the people. They will start us on a course for a Nigeria that I will not be sad to leave to my children

Meanwhile, did anybody watch Osinbajo on Channels on Sunday evening?! I hear say GEJ and Baboon Okupe piss for body when dem dey watch am. This Presidential debate go sweet ooo! Only if some people don't demand for the questions before hand and don't run away if the expo is not given to them. I no call person name o grin grin

And this was Sambo's reaction when he realized that next week is his turn after seeing Osinbajo's performance.

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Chimakem(m): 2:19am On Jan 05, 2015
It is a clear indication that some individuals are happy with the maltreatments from this vision-less leader. Do anyone need to tell Nigerians that something is wrong with this administration. We can't be all blind.
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by neocortex: 2:19am On Jan 05, 2015
Any fool can run his mouth, channels TV did the right thing by shutting down a man who is full of personal hatred against GEJ for proving he is a false prophet by winning the 2011 elections. Pastor my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by oduastates: 2:23am On Jan 05, 2015
Something is fundamentally broken in the country. The so-called democracy has turned into a civilian dictatorship.
Even Obasanjo an ex-dictator was called all sorts on TV.Actual traps and impeachment plots were set for him. He never messed up with the press.
Where is the free speech?
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Ain't no stoping a moving train! #change2015 is inevitable!

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by idris4eva(m): 2:30am On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
Turning the Altar of God into Merchandise.

Too Bad.
which alter of God
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by oduastates: 2:32am On Jan 05, 2015
neocortex:
Any fool can run his mouth, channels TV did the right thing by shutting down a man who is full of personal hatred against GEJ for proving he is a false prophet by winning the 2011 elections. Pastor my foot!

False prophet or not,
He is still doing God's work. This is from your Bible. Tell me how it is different from bakare's activism.

Exodus 22:1-31

“If a man steals an ox or a sheep, and kills it or sells it, he shall repay five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him, but if the sun has risen on him, there shall be bloodguilt for him. He shall surely pay. If he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft. If the stolen beast is found alive in his possession, whether it is an ox or a donkey or a sheep, he shall pay double. “If a man causes a field or vineyard to be grazed over, or lets his beast loose and it feeds in another man's field, he shall make restitution from the best in his own field and in his own vineyard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal / Nationwide Curfew Now 12am To 4am – FG / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.