Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment (49420 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare / Channels TV stops Pst Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment On Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nazareth10: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2015
Transformation is never easy.
It is a gradual process, let's not spoil the little that has been transformed.
Your vote is your power.
Don't vote tribalism, don't vote jihad, don't vote failed economy.

Vote transformation, vote Goodluck/Sambo 2015

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Faraidi(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2015
midolian:
When the monkey is destined to die, all the trees get slippery...GEJ, ur dayz on dat seat r numbered
let us see if it is you or ur family that shall pull him out of the seat.Monkey

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by AreaFada2: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2015
taxyflo:

Well from what ɣ☺u have said now sir?
What's the solution to the problem? It's seems ɣ☺u don't believe in change some nigerians are shouting so what the solution to the problem looming right now

No, I don't believe in it because I cannot see any change agents in APC leadership.
Talking about change, change to what?
The change can be to something worse.

Can you tell me anything promising positive change about Buhari?

Osibanjo is politically untested. Not even as a deputy governor.

If APC had Ribadu/Fashola in the ticket then I can see people tried and tested in a democratic setting. And both found less wanting than most.
All APC is doing "make we just try enter power". Even Ambode of Lagos State has already released a manifesto, where's Buhari's own? After contesting 3 times, still none at hand?

If Buhari tries all those ruling by fiat like 30 years ago, he will know Khakhi nor be leather. Even a cunning, streetwise and savvy people's guy like OBJ faced real threat of impeachment by NASS in his time, let alone an imperial guy like Buhari. OBJ had to resort to Ghana must go to get bills passed and stay in power.

Now to your question. Possible solutions are these.

(1) Remove immunity from all politicians except the President and VP. Even then ALL politicians can be investigated and evidence released. The national assembly on the weight of evidence can liaise with the Supreme court if the president should resign to clear his name or be impeached.

(2) EFCC can be reformed and be independently funded. Corruption should be tackled in a non-partisan manner.

(3) Judiciary should be funded independently and be TRULY independent.

(4) Decentralise the govt to pre-Ironsi time (though presidential system can remain). States should be proper federating units.
Abuja should only control foreign Affairs, Defence/National Security, National Police, (State Police or 6 Regional Police Services should be created), Pension, CBN, Internal Affairs, NHIS, etc. Services that impact directly on citizens devolved to states/local councils.

(5) Resource Control. Now this scares the poo out of certain people. Actually it shouldn't. A successful country like Germany does that. Richer indusrial states like Bavaria, Baden-Wuertemberg, North-Rhine Westfalia etc, remit money to the centre (Bund) which is used to offset the deficit of less rich states, thereby ensuring social harmony and relative over all affluence.

40% to states generating oil, gold, tin, copper, coal, etc. Another 2.5 -5% (a kind of Solidarity Fund) set aside to develop the natural resources of other state for 15 years or so.
States like Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa will get nothing from the centre, Ondo, Edo, Cross River will get a little from the centre, Yobe, Jigawa, Zamfara will get a lot more from the centre.
National political positions should be less financially enticing. Those in it for the passion/commitment will find it more attractive.

(6) Regions/States can set things like age of consent for marriage/sex, local laws that comply with religion & local custom/way of life. So we can have unity that is not stifling but in diversity.

But how will all these fight Boko Haram?

A more caring/efficient political system will create jobs and give citizens hope. Young people looking at a brighter future won't join Boko in droves.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2015
Karence:
The bible urges us to pray and respect for our leaders, whether good or bad. prayer is what will give us a good leadership.I wonder if our men do read and follow what the bible says anymore? seems they are after their pockets these days.God bless Nigeria. cryThe bible urges us to pray and respect for our leaders, whether good or bad. prayer is what will give us a good leadership.I wonder if our men do read and follow what the bible says anymore? seems they are after their pockets these days.God bless Nigeria.
....the situation of gej has deffered prayers. ..fasting. ...tolerance...endurance. ...steadfastness. ..if we remain muted God will just be watching us....remember the Isrealites cried unto God when dy faced a condition dt was not measurable with d present nigeria situation.....people are suffering. ....gej is visioness n clueless. dz is d truth dt must be spoken. God has rejected him....he had crashed d naira...security scored card is f9....electricity is f9....employment is f9...corruption n favouritism a1....electoral fraud is a1....inflation n hardship a1.....what else do u need to show dt gej is nw a badluck for d nation?
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by patriotic007: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2015
midolian:
When the monkey is destined to die, all the trees get slippery...GEJ, ur dayz on dat seat r numbered
Then get your voters card and mobilise for your candidate instead of inciting the public towards violence......REMEMBER RWANDA......GEJ and PDP are busy mobilising the grassroot with promises and gift while these people are inciting our youth to violence that can lead to their death and the the death of others.......BAKARE SHOULD BE ADVISED BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THAT PARTICULAR SERMON

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by femikay149(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2015
patriotic007:
My brother pastor bakare's sermon was turning into a hate speech......my brother remember RUWANDA

Pls how we you compare his message to that of Rwanda ...Did u listen to the message or you just read the news on nairaland

Anyh u say hate message Dont we listen to Asari Dokubo hear his views on channels,Edwin Clark as well these are people preaching hate message,tribal message as well

My point there is freedom of speech

So let everyone's view be heard
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Karence:
The bible urges us to pray and respect for our leaders, whether good or bad. prayer is what will give us a good leadership.I wonder if our men do read and follow what the bible says anymore? seems they are after their pockets these days.God bless Nigeria. cryThe bible urges us to pray and respect for our leaders, whether good or bad. prayer is what will give us a good leadership.I wonder if our men do read and follow what the bible says anymore? seems they are after their pockets these days.God bless Nigeria.
....the situation of gej has deffered prayers. ..fasting. ...tolerance...endurance. ...steadfastness. ..if we remain muted God will just be watching us....remember the Isrealites cried unto God when dy faced a condition dt was not measurable with d present nigeria situation.....people are suffering. ....gej is visioness n clueless. dz is d truth dt must be spoken. God has rejected him....he had crashed d naira...security scored card is f9....electricity is f9....employment is f9...corruption n favouritism a1....electoral fraud is a1....inflation n hardship a1.....what else do u need to show dt gej is nw a badluck for d nation?
Agwaso:
Then he should tell Buhari to show us his FSLC and his WASSCE. It is not business as usual, Nigerians are wiser now. Unless he is only seeing with one side of his eyes.
u r a die gej apologist.u saw no wrong in his doings. ...let d truth be told..gej has wasted 6 yrs of posterity. he had nothing left to offer. he should go back to otuoke

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2015
Why are the Pastors not focusing on Salvation, repentance, and edification. They are doing the same things that Islamic preachers did which institutionalized the extremism we have in the middle east. Pastors should not use the alter as an excuse to advance their greedy need for tithes.
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Chigold101(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2015
zleemshaddy:
undecided now i've no doubt that channels re supporting PDP , even TVC is supporting APC, infact everything in this nigeria is abt POLICTICS . .Lubbish angry
u funny sha... How many times have GMB & Osinbajo being in channels withen the past 1month...

Even that same yesterday by 8pm Osinbanjo was live on the same channel tv.

There are ethics in everything we do. Always remember this
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Dexema(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2015
tomakint:

Pray hard to see Feb. 14 and even hear the results undecided because I don't understand the stupidity you kids exhibit online under the cover of 'I am anonymous'! Jonathan is not your problem but you as a person, why talk to YOUR PRESIDENT like your mate, can you address YOUR DAD that way kid?

JOnathan is not his dad neither is he your father,when you pay a driver to take you to your destination and he refuses to move or takes you in a wrong direction,so you just keep quiet because he is older? Pls GEJ has the keys buh has refused to drive so let him give it to somone else who is willing.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Tymax(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Channels had to save their skin. If not, all the juicy opportunites given to Momoh will disappear. It's jus a simple business tactic for working in a hostile (political) enviroment.
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by ajisjaybay: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2015
The men of God are all on one voice simply saying NIGERIA is corrupt and the GOVERNMENT are the one in charge of wat is happenimg so leave them alone NIGERIA is so corrupt....
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by iswallker(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
Right thing at the wrong location sir.

does saying the truth have location again...

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by onatisi(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2015
henryadex:

How has he done that? By telling the truth about government? Any prophet in the bible that does not address the national problem of his time has no message
sharrap and stop twisting the holy bible to suit ur stewpid brain. The prophets in the bible condemned kings and the nation whenever they turned from following and serving God and whenever they started worshiping idols. The laws in the book of moses was their own constitution so anytime a king doesn't follow it ,God punishes them. Now use ur little maggot brain and tell me which part of our constitution has gej refused to follow? Or is it because gej refused to follow tinuburuku and bububuhari devilish party?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by onatisi(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Jwonder:

Which interview?? Did you even read the post b4 commenting?
so u think he read the article? Majority of these apc supporters are mentally retarded patients and they only respond to topic headings before posting. They are like programmed zombies

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by onatisi(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2015
femikay149:
am suprised people here are attacking Pastor tunde bakare instead of condemning Channels Tv

We should condemn what they did..it showed they have soft spot for the presidency and also partial....By the way this is a paid programme

If NTA did this wont be suprised or even Ait bt channels what a shame
so channels tv should allow their station to be used to spread hate messages ,so that they and their staff can become easy targets ,abi? You guys are just too daft for my liking.
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by onatisi(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2015
babosky2008:
this is d time for all men of God In Nigeria to rise up and condemn dz clueless government of Gej. Otherwise, posterity will not forgive dm. Mbaka /Bakare v said d absolute truth. dz nation is crashing under gej d clueless one....Nigeria is sinking...d storm is gathering....where d carcasses lie there d eagles/vultures gathered. dz clueless man must not continue. he has chased all youth out as asylum seekers all ova d world.....Gej....hear d warning of God n resign honourably, tmao might b too late 4u. ...d cloud is gathering d storm of destruction and annihilation is settling. ...gej.....quit now.
it is on ur immediate family and children that the storm and rain of destruction and annihilation are settling ,not on nigeria . So na ur problem .
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by peemyke(f): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2015
Thank God for Pastor Adeboye...he doesn't mingle himself with stupid politics
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by onatisi(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2015
patriotic007:
THAT BROADCAST WAS DRIFTING TOWARDS A HATE SPEECH AND THAT COULD INCITE THE PUBLIC......AS ELECTIONS DRAW CLOSER LET US WATCH OUR WORDS ESPECIALLY PUBLIC SPEAKERS.......LET US ALL GET OUR VOTERS CARD AND VOTE OUR CHOICE......IF CRISIS COMES PASTOR BAKARE WILL TAKE HIS KIDS ABROAD IT IS WE COMMON PEOPLE THAT WILL SUFFER IT.......BE WARNED
don't mind those small boys . They haven't seen real war or political crisis . They think it is like the small boys cult war they have on their campuses or the films they watch ,where one man kills 10000 ppl to became an hero after 2 hrs . I am very sure bakare holds another country passport, the moment he hears the first shot ,he will be at mma airport ,while the maggot brains supporting him now will be praying to God then to save them after they might have had their fathers,mothers or children killed. Ppl need to sit down and think . Nigerian politician don't care about the masses .the masses don't exist in their plans ,so if the masses are too dummb and abnormally stewpid to caution themselves ,then they will have themselves to blame

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by onatisi(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2015
patriotic007:
My brother pastor bakare's sermon was turning into a hate speech......my brother remember RUWANDA
don't mind them,if it was an islamic preacher giving a sermon like that,everybody will be calling him boko haram imam and they will even be calling for his arrest ,but because it is bakare ,they think he is saying those things because he loves nigeria
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by chizzypie: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2015
solaugo:

Source: www.premiumtimesng.com/news/174261-channels-tv-terminates-pastor-bakares-broadcast-alleged-critical-comment-nigerian-govt.html

If a man of God must speak in politics, condemn, give ideas and pray but never take sides...This lot here is pure APC and is always biased.

Rihanna goes top-less for Puma in just briefs [Click to see PHOTOS]
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by onatisi(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2015
peemyke:
Thank God for Pastor Adeboye...he doesn't mingle himself with stupid politics
bakare is not a man of God . He has never been . He is a politician to the core. There is a great difference between politics and religion. Even the bible says we should pray for constituted authorities of the land. Jesus never spoke against the constituted authorities when he was in this world,he focused mainly on religious leaders. So who is bakare copying if he isn't copying jesus whom he proclaims to be teaching ?or is it Jesus that asked him to be preaching hate messages when the bible says that God is love and that love is tolerant and patient?
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by titoetal(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2015
From the clouds that has already gathered, and the drum beats from all corners of this country, it is clear to me that whether GEJ or GMB wins the Feb election, Nigerians will get it hot.
I am praying against this. We can prevent this storm from taking over our land, and I pray the Spirit of God takes over our land to ensure peace.
If GEJ wins, they will say it was rigged and they will cause civil unrest or parallel govt. If GMB wins, GEJ's people will say it is because they are minority, and will start their own palava.
The truth is; if GEJ loses, we should just forget about major oil money contributions to our economy and that's what Nigeria is standing on now.

Anyway, let God's will be done on this nation.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2015
For those saying a preacher should not be involve in politics should read this and learn.

Below is how prophet Elisha instigated a coup in the Bible. The coup was God's wish for sure.
There are many other examples in the bible. Most of the true prophet of old were very involve in the politics of thier people.
read and have knowledge
2King Chapter 9 NIV

Jehu Anointed King of Israel

9 The prophet Elisha summoned a man from the company of the prophets and said to him, “Tuck your cloak into your belt, take this flask of olive oil with you and go to Ramoth Gilead. 2 When you get there, look for Jehu son of Jehoshaphat, the son of Nimshi. Go to him, get him away from his companions and take him into an inner room. 3 Then take the flask and pour the oil on his head and declare, ‘This is what the Lord says: I anoint you king over Israel.’ Then open the door and run; don’t delay!”

4 So the young prophet went to Ramoth Gilead. 5 When he arrived, he found the army officers sitting together. “I have a message for you, commander,” he said.

“For which of us?” asked Jehu.

“For you, commander,” he replied.

6 Jehu got up and went into the house. Then the prophet poured the oil on Jehu’s head and declared, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘I anoint you king over the Lord’s people Israel. 7 You are to destroy the house of Ahab your master, and I will avenge the blood of my servants the prophets and the blood of all the Lord’s servants shed by Jezebel. 8 The whole house of Ahab will perish. I will cut off from Ahab every last male in Israel—slave or free.[a] 9 I will make the house of Ahab like the house of Jeroboam son of Nebat and like the house of Baasha son of Ahijah. 10 As for Jezebel, dogs will devour her on the plot of ground at Jezreel, and no one will bury her.’” Then he opened the door and ran.

11 When Jehu went out to his fellow officers, one of them asked him, “Is everything all right? Why did this maniac come to you?”

“You know the man and the sort of things he says,” Jehu replied.

12 “That’s not true!” they said. “Tell us.”

Jehu said, “Here is what he told me: ‘This is what the Lord says: I anoint you king over Israel.’”

13 They quickly took their cloaks and spread them under him on the bare steps. Then they blew the trumpet and shouted, “Jehu is king!”

Jehu Kills Joram and Ahaziah
14 So Jehu son of Jehoshaphat, the son of Nimshi, conspired against Joram. (Now Joram and all Israel had been defending Ramoth Gilead against Hazael king of Aram, 15 but King Joram[b] had returned to Jezreel to recover from the wounds the Arameans had inflicted on him in the battle with Hazael king of Aram.) Jehu said, “If you desire to make me king, don’t let anyone slip out of the city to go and tell the news in Jezreel.” 16 Then he got into his chariot and rode to Jezreel, because Joram was resting there and Ahaziah king of Judah had gone down to see him.

17 When the lookout standing on the tower in Jezreel saw Jehu’s troops approaching, he called out, “I see some troops coming.”

“Get a horseman,” Joram ordered. “Send him to meet them and ask, ‘Do you come in peace?’”

18 The horseman rode off to meet Jehu and said, “This is what the king says: ‘Do you come in peace?’”

“What do you have to do with peace?” Jehu replied. “Fall in behind me.”

The lookout reported, “The messenger has reached them, but he isn’t coming back.”

19 So the king sent out a second horseman. When he came to them he said, “This is what the king says: ‘Do you come in peace?’”

Jehu replied, “What do you have to do with peace? Fall in behind me.”

20 The lookout reported, “He has reached them, but he isn’t coming back either. The driving is like that of Jehu son of Nimshi—he drives like a maniac.”

21 “Hitch up my chariot,” Joram ordered. And when it was hitched up, Joram king of Israel and Ahaziah king of Judah rode out, each in his own chariot, to meet Jehu. They met him at the plot of ground that had belonged to Naboth the Jezreelite. 22 When Joram saw Jehu he asked, “Have you come in peace, Jehu?”

“How can there be peace,” Jehu replied, “as long as all the idolatry and witchcraft of your mother Jezebel abound?”

23 Joram turned about and fled, calling out to Ahaziah, “Treachery, Ahaziah!”

24 Then Jehu drew his bow and shot Joram between the shoulders. The arrow pierced his heart and he slumped down in his chariot. 25 Jehu said to Bidkar, his chariot officer, “Pick him up and throw him on the field that belonged to Naboth the Jezreelite. Remember how you and I were riding together in chariots behind Ahab his father when the Lord spoke this prophecy against him: 26 ‘Yesterday I saw the blood of Naboth and the blood of his sons, declares the Lord, and I will surely make you pay for it on this plot of ground, declares the Lord.’[c] Now then, pick him up and throw him on that plot, in accordance with the word of the Lord.”

27 When Ahaziah king of Judah saw what had happened, he fled up the road to Beth Haggan.[d] Jehu chased him, shouting, “Kill him too!” They wounded him in his chariot on the way up to Gur near Ibleam, but he escaped to Megiddo and died there. 28 His servants took him by chariot to Jerusalem and buried him with his ancestors in his tomb in the City of David. 29 (In the eleventh year of Joram son of Ahab, Ahaziah had become king of Judah.)

Jezebel Killed
30 Then Jehu went to Jezreel. When Jezebel heard about it, she put on eye makeup, arranged her hair and looked out of a window. 31 As Jehu entered the gate, she asked, “Have you come in peace, you Zimri, you murderer of your master?”[e]

32 He looked up at the window and called out, “Who is on my side? Who?” Two or three eunuchs looked down at him. 33 “Throw her down!” Jehu said. So they threw her down, and some of her blood spattered the wall and the horses as they trampled her underfoot.

34 Jehu went in and ate and drank. “Take care of that cursed woman,” he said, “and bury her, for she was a king’s daughter.” 35 But when they went out to bury her, they found nothing except her skull, her feet and her hands. 36 They went back and told Jehu, who said, “This is the word of the Lord that he spoke through his servant Elijah the Tishbite: On the plot of ground at Jezreel dogs will devour Jezebel’s flesh.[f] 37 Jezebel’s body will be like dung on the ground in the plot at Jezreel, so that no one will be able to say, ‘This is Jezebel.’”
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by femikay149(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2015
onatisi:
so channels tv should allow their station to be used to spread hate messages ,so that they and their staff can become easy targets ,abi? You guys are just too daft for my liking.

tot we were having a discussion here

why the insult

why cant u pple grow up on NL u can ve a simple discussion without insults ..why dont u respond to the issues

cant deal
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2015
tomakint:

Pray hard to see Feb. 14 and even hear the results undecided because I don't understand the stupidity you kids exhibit online under the cover of 'I am anonymous'! Jonathan is not your problem but you as a person, why talk to YOUR PRESIDENT like your mate, can you address YOUR DAD that way kid?

cover ur gutter in shame. if gej is not d problem who is then. would u v preferred where we hang public office holders as done in China. we d helpless of dis mess are just expressing our opinions verbally without using guns and matches to behead them like France did to king Louis de xvi and his wife. u r hear whaling.

in dis 21st century, abt 170 million people are still without electricity, native lanterns r still being use in our morgue, don't want to call it hospital, refineries r not working because he doesn't want to offend some people, APC is BH and he knows fortunately dat some sponsors r in his government but no one is arrested, he is planning on corruption after six goddamn years, corruption is too hyped and stealing is not even corruption.
all ur likes r seriously pathetic, ur children will hold u accountable for ur naivety

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by mbulela: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2015
What exactly did he say that is news? The man was just stating the obvious.
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Chigold101:
u funny sha... How many times have GMB & Osinbajo being in channels withen the past 1month...

Even that same yesterday by 8pm Osinbanjo was live on the same channel tv.

There are ethics in everything we do. Always remember this
oo c'mon whenever PDP are organising any rally, channels will broadcast it undecided , is it nt obvious ?
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2015
emeka2847:

IS THAT WHY THEY HAVE REFUSED TVC TO BE INCLUDED IN DSTV. MY NEIGHBOUR TOLD ME ABOUT THAT ALREADY. SO ONLY PRO-JONATHAN CHANNELS ARE ALLOWED FREE HAND.
thats hw it is my broda
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by mauriceju2(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2015
BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE WANT
DEAREST NIGERIANS,
Let me not talk about the PDP's, butTHESE ARE
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
(1) SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri
Tambuwal (former PDP)
(2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
(former PDP)
(3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari
(former PDP)
(4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
(5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i
(former PDP)
(6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru
(former PDP)
(7) BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad
Abubakar (former PDP)
(cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya
(former PDP)
(9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani
(former PDP)
(10) ADAMAWA - Umar Jibrilla
Bindow (former PDP)
(11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong
(former PDP)
(12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom
(former PDP)
(13) TARABA - Aisha Jummai
Alhassan (former PDP)
(14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside
(former PDP)
(15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
(16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
(17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
(18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State &
National Assembly Candidates are also all former
PDP members!
Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE,
APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP
(2001-2005).
Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar?
Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor
for 7 years?
The list goes on and on.
If PDP wasted and stole our time and resources
for the past 16 years, my dearest citizens, the
names listed above and many more are part of
these bunch of criminals who stole and wasted
these our resources. They were and are part of
the people who lied and lie to us.
My people, YES! We want change, but if I am a
thief in Agbada, would wearing a Nnyika make me
not to be a thief? Would I stop being a thief
because I changed gang?
Some of us will always argue that the states
controlled by these thieves are better than the
others, but let me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did
for Rivers in the past 1 year that he became a
memebr of the APC? Was it last year that APC
was formed that the transformations in KANO
took place or began? Was it APC's Government
that did the stuffs in IMO?
Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been
under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which person
in this APC has not been in the corridor or close
to the coridor of power in these past 16 years?
Not only am I so disapointed in us as citizens, I
am ashamed to be a part of this generation. We
revolved & continue to revolve aroung the same
group of people since Independence yet we seem
to be comfortable with it.
If they're saints as they claim, we wouldnt be
where we are today.
Do I need to start mentioning their names and
potfolios?
If I cant mention all, at least I know for a fact that
as far back as 1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a
speaker of his state assembly, he also was a
Minister in Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial
positions.
I also know without doubt that Gen Buhari apart
from being a PTF Chairman, rose to become the
President of Nigeria as far as 1983.
Very resently, Atiku Abubakar was an 8 years
Vice President.
I cant believe that at 72 some one who was
President at 41 wants to be president again.
I cant also come to term with my self when ever I
read that Gen Yakubu Gowan was about 23 years
old when he became Nigerias President. Well, I
am above 23 now and I cant even feed myself.
My dearest citizens of the Republic, do we
continue rotating our leaders and expect to move
forward? Do we expect to be in 2015 and have
some one who ruled us decades ago rule us?
As a child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a
teenager, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule me as
president. When do I see Taofeek Olanipekun be
my president? When do I see a 31 year old Daniel
Jaja, Yaqoob Akaaba, James Edafe, Mutiat Oyali
e.t.c be governors or senator or even ministers?
Dearests, Gen Martin Luther Agwai, the former
Chief of Army Staff is now the Chairman of SURE-
P.
David Mark, former governor of 2 different states
is today our Senate President. Tomorow, if PDP
no longer favours him, he will join forces with APC
or which ever party there is.
We are where we are today because our fathers
failed in their reponsibilities to plan for us. Are we
going to let our children suffer what we suffer by
allowing these people rotate offices among
themselves?
Whether we like it or not, Buhari as a former
president recieves a Pension of 22.7 million.
Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan
completes his tenure, he will also recieve his
millions as pension and the cycle will continue.
One thing is sure, if Jonathan retains his
presidency next year, he will not employ me in
his government. One thing is also sure, if Buhari
wins, he will not employ you in his government.
Who will they then employ? Ofcourse, they will
employ the same old crooks to help them out.
This is not Change, APC is not change. When we
see change, we go know!
God Bless Your Hearts!
Apc has their slogan as change but on this note i think pdp is the party that represent change with all the old thieves gone to rival APC
https://www.nairaland.com/2066801/reasons-why-apc-doesnt-represent

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by mauriceju2(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari’s kids and people still use Quota system education (to enable them go to school) and federal character for them to get jobs. Imagine when a kid from Ebonyi State needs to score minimum of 112 in Common Entrance exams and another kid from Sokoto (a state that is older than Nigeria), Yobe etc., need only 9 and 2 respectively in the same exam. Remember that these kids wrote the same exam, in the same country, at the same time and answered the same questions. What corruption is worse than this? Yet Buhari has never condemned it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nationwide Curfew Now 12am To 4am – FG / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.