Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? (3293 Views)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mathematical(f): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
BokoHaramm:
looking at your signature and your pixx left me drooling, I just pray you are what I'm thinking.

WHAT ARE YHU THINKING..?
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by sexymoma(f): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:
WHAT EVER SITUATION I FIND MYSELF,EVEN IF HE LIVES ON A BOAT..WHAT I SURELY WANT IS AN UNDYING LOVE WITH LOVE COME RESPECT,TRUST,FORGIVENESS,AND WITH PRAYER AND HARDWORKING.. GOD WILL SURELY MAKE HIS BOAT A WORLD CLASS YACHT.. cool
See all the things wey you dey find inside one man abi wey you dey ask God... U sef gan search through ya mind which of this things you fit do.. i dey ask ni o
Wait Jesus dey come!!
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by BokoHaramm: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:

WHAT ARE YHU THINKING..?
that you really walk your talk
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mathematical(f): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
sexymoma:
See all the things wey you dey find inside one man abi wey you dey ask God... U sef gan search through ya mind which of this things you fit do.. i dey ask ni o
Wait Jesus dey come!!

Loolz.. You're speaking as if you don't believe in GOD capabilities.. well you don't know me
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Emodeee: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:

WHY NOT..?

hmmmm. Hw financially buoyant is ur current b.f? Dats if u r nt married though. From d picture dat i saw, u luk married.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mathematical(f): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Emodeee:

hmmmm. Hw financially buoyant is ur current b.f? Dats if u r nt married though. From d picture dat i saw, u luk married.

Am not married..bouyant?he's not..
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Chizzy20(f): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
If d Guy has a bright future with goals, visions nd knw wat he wants nd were his heading to, y nt , am ready to help nd support him. with God by our side the sky would b our starting point.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Emodeee: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:

sowwy dat m a bit inquisitive buh where does he stay? And where do u stay?.....
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by BokoHaramm: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:

I don't belive that you are not married? Let me call ireneony to come and confirm for the house.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by BokoHaramm: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
sexymoma:
Wait Jesus dey come!!
gbam
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mathematical(f): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Emodeee:

sowwy dat m a bit inquisitive buh where does he stay? And where do u stay?.....

BOTH IN NORTH LONDON
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Emodeee: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:

BOTH IN NORTH LONDON

na oyinbo life una dey live. M talking abt nigerian peeps here joorh
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by chrislu(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mathematical:
WHAT EVER SITUATION I FIND MYSELF,EVEN IF HE LIVES ON A BOAT..WHAT I SURELY WANT IS AN UNDYING LOVE WITH LOVE COME RESPECT,TRUST,FORGIVENESS,AND WITH PRAYER AND HARDWORKING.. GOD WILL SURELY MAKE HIS BOAT A WORLD CLASS YACHT.. cool
sister u must be above 40years, na only people from dat age dey get dis kind muscular hope.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by InZA: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
There's always room to be richer

If I have a net-worth of 30billion dollars as a single guy, then she comes into my life and my net-worth becomes 50billion dollars, I believe that's what the statement "Behind every successful man, there's a woman" means.

Let's face it.... Poverty and love don't go together, besides who says you can't find true love if you're wealthy. When you're wealthy, you would naturally mix with wealthy people and in the midst of wealthy people, there would be people like you too who would be seeking for love.

I have never believed that it is only when you're poor that you can find the one that truly loves you... Apart from the fact that being poor is a relative term, so how are you supposed to know just how poor you should be before you qualify for real love
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Mathematical(f): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2015
chrislu:
sister u must be above 40years, na only people from dat age dey get dis kind muscular hope.

Dayym.. am 23
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2015
quivah:

your mum and female siblings all join.. no wahalacheesy
this ur sharp mouth en.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by quivah(f): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
this ur sharp mouth en.
na him 'blunt' mouth e use stigmatized all girls with hin mama join na

which person fault?
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2015
quivah:

na him 'blunt' mouth e use stigmatized all girls with hin mama join na

which person fault?
well he was guilty, or maybe he was adopted,and doesn't have any female around,we'll you should have corrected politely sha.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by quivah(f): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
well he was guilty, or maybe he was adopted,and doesn't have any female around,we'll you should have corrected politely sha.
aww maybe

but I tried at first na, he seems keened on his badmouthing eba, so I had to serve him a befitting soup.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2015
quivah:

aww maybe

but I tried at first na, he seems keened on his badmouthing eba, so I had to serve him a befitting soup.
wow what soup was that sha.
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2015
i prefer getting rich together. so that i will be sure of his source and also get my own wealth too
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by quivah(f): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow what soup was that sha.
egusi cheesy
Re: Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2015
quivah:

egusi cheesy
lovely serve me my owncheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! / >>>>>>>>>>>strictly For Guyz <<<<<<<<<<<[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.