Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Are Imo State Women Known For? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Imo State Women Known For? (31647 Views)

12 Amazing Facts You May Not Have Known About Twins / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Genset:
They are more ambitous than their man
THEY LOVE ANAMBRA MEN
They are mostly the breadwinner in their homes
They are educated.
Very controlling
what about anambra girls ?
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Genset: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
trigoli1:
what about anambra girls ?

I dont know.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Genset:

I don't know.
In my personal experience , I think Awka girls,ihiala, and anambra girls in general are worse , they Bleep around like dogs. Most Oloshos in Owerri ,runs girls in IMSU are from Anambra,Abia,Akwa ibom

5 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Kenzx: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2020
1960chic:
Proudly Imo

Can we text via email? I’m also from imo state too.
ekenephilip54@gmail.com
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Modecaih: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2020
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Modecaih: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2020
owerri girls and ashawo na like 1&2..i basically don't like Igbo girls...#teamsingleandhappy
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by SoldierPikin: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
ZaOzaRoom:
Your comments about Imo ladies is getting me damn scared.

I'm from Benue state and i just fell in love with a lady from Imo state.

What do i do?

RUN

Don't love them. They will pretend to get what they want but they usually keep many guys on the side including a "friend" aka f-buddy that knows their ways and accepts them like that. They will swear they are not lying but are.
When you catch them, they will turn 180 degrees and blame you for it or pretend that you were aware. LOL
They can use deception to get a husband.

1 Like

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Favyreigns: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2022
So proud to be an imo state girl❤️❤️❤️.
I smell jealousy here��..
You guys say trash about us when your girls are worst..
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Gloriagee(f): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
They are known to be from Imo State, I suppose kiss
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by EarnAp: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
adabeke12:
Hello Nairalanders! I just wanted to find out what attributes Imo state women are known for. I would like my answers to specifically come from igbo men that have dealt with Imo women... but other Nigerians that know Imo state women( a lot of them) can chime in.
Please mature responses only! The use of profanity or rudeness is not allowed!

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by propertyhunter1: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
chimzyblack:
One thing I know about imo women is that they are very beautiful and light skinned.
I can also say that they are good cooks and very homely.
forget about the generalization that they are promiscuous, they make good wifes
IT HAS TO BE AN IMO WIFE OR NO OTHER!!!

Hmm
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by brainware: 3:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Nice thread, one can really get a hint about this people from here
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Moneydet: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2023
Currently I’m dating imo girl and I think she’s the best. she’s cute and also knows how to take care of man.
But she’s into prostitution my heart is shattered I’m a Yoruba guy and I love to be with Igbo girls, I love this girl like mad, buh her nude is everywhere imagine taken my girl to club and they’re playing her nudes Omo this girl deceive me for one good year, I have read a lot about imo girls and all I can say is that everything written about them is truth pls avoid them at all cost they will tarnish your image.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Vintage9999: 5:22am On Dec 05, 2023
My cousin married from imo state, mbaise precisely, and she started cheating on him within a year of the marriage until he discovered last year. Annoying thing is he took her back. I always just pity the guy. Imo girls, won't recommend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Reportedly Attempts To Marry Spiritual Wife In Ikoyi / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.