Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,972 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How To Spot A Wife Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Wife Material (3065 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Ayima: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Shawl001:
. God forbid..na robot b dis one na..no b wife ooh... If i see this kind øƒ a woman, trust me, i would run away from her. I can never allow my offspring to come out øƒ her. #lailai# maybe its d way am viewing it..she is too *dense*. See, God forbid one more time.
Nawa o,hmmmm.
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Shawl001(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ayima:
Nawa o,hmmmm.
. Bro, na so me see am ooh.
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by dre11(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ayima:
HOW TO SPOT A WIFE MATERIAL.
1. she can leave an exam hall to
prepare lunch for you.
2. she can slice a basket of onions
without shedding tears.
3. she always go for swallow at any
outing without meat in the soup.
4. she will apologise to you after you
cheat on her.
5. she can prepare lunch for you with
1000/=
6. she will fry liver without eating any
from it.
7. she will not complain if you
impregnate her best friend.
8. when she collect her salary she will
give you so that you can give her from
it.
9. she'll serve you chicken laps while
she eats chicken head.
10. she can stay up to fight mosquitoes
while you sleep.
Guys, true or false?

I glanced at ur post and all I could do is

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Shawl001:
. God forbid..na robot b dis one na..no b wife ooh... If i see this kind øƒ a woman, trust me, i would run away from her. I can never allow my offspring to come out øƒ her. #lailai# maybe its d way am viewing it..she is too *dense*. See, God forbid one more time.

Na your type they find that kind of girl.

Beside u're still a small boi you don't knw wat is call wife material
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by TrishaP(f): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Walahi, some words give hard erect.ion live. My tom have embarrassed me here in the public because of a simple sentence.

Please, take the mat to avoid further embarrassments.

No finish that 5 alive o; make I look for cup.
Don't corrupt my innocent mind jare, the 5alive is almost finished but I've reserved the rest for u .
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Shawl001(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
MrGuruMaraji:

Na your type they find that kind of girl.

Beside u're still a small boi you don't knw wat is call wife material
. Lol, wife material...Na your type D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use *jazz* D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ turn D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣re brain upside down, so dar she go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear you. She go give U̶̲̥̅̊ all her earnings without any iota øƒ doubt... Ur *usaname* sef don tell us every thing. Ladies beware#
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by PrincessB1(f): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Robotic Materialundecided
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by tosyne2much(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Some guys will be like true, OP on point, even when they are not ready to settle down in the next 10years. Even those wey dey hustle for osho free lol

*Abeg na play play ohh*
dey will soon be here 4u tongue
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Ayima: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:

I glanced at ur post and all I could do is
Na same thing Mercy d do o
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by dunkem21(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Don't corrupt my innocent mind jare, the 5alive is almost finished but I've reserved the rest for u .

OK o. At all at all better pass not at all.

No how wey me and fine angel like you go lie for my small mat without touching body.

Innocent, If I corrupt your mind, you go like am well well.

See your red lipstick on the mouth of the 5alive ..puts my black lips exactly there.
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Ayima: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
TrishaP:

lol
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Shawl001(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
#Watching the drama going on#
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by TrishaP(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
dunkem21:

No how wey me and fine angel like you go lie for my small mat without touching body.

See your red lipstick on the mouth of the 5alive ..puts my black lips exactly there.
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by TrishaP(f): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Drink it already na...
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by dunkem21(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Drink it already na...

OK. The thing sweet pass 5alive. You add am love portion abi na only saliva.

My lips don dey red.
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by ronald4lif(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
dey will soon be here 4u tongue

Lol! Guest mode activating..............
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by TrishaP(f): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
dunkem21:

OK. The thing sweet pass 5alive. You add am love portion abi na only saliva.

My lips don dey red.
I added extra sweetener grin
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by dunkem21(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
TrishaP:

I added extra sweetener grin

grin If the lipstick dey taste like this .. If dem comot the stick, I wonder how the lip go dey taste.

Ewo!
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by diamondbank: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
I know of a friend's wife who has all this qualities and she's very intelligent.If a woman with this qualities falls into the hands of a good man,she will end up being a great influence on every decision her hubby makes.Young ladies total submission does not make u a fool in ur home and it doesn't make u a fool.It will get u in silent control while ur hubby will also be in silent but deep conmection with ur feelings.It is a mystery how a soft tongue breaks a hard bone but it is real.When ur submission becomes real to ur spouse u will eventually cash more than u saved.God will reward u.Your children will feel ur dedication and reward u.Your ffemale children have their personality already excellent for marriage .The omly thing dey ned os to choose d rightbpartner.Your male children will find it easy to trust their except she proves herself otherwise.They will be good leaders because they will reflectntheir 'mother's tongue' and since there is nothing like father's tongue(culture).You have already determined the fate of many generations .If married d persom that knows ur value and knows that u a wise or foolish.Withstanding him will not convince him otherwise.If u a a fool you are a fool.If u are wise younare you are wise.Your wisdom does not ve anything to do with winning the war with ur husband.A foolish woman knows how to wim her war with her spouse but a wise woman goes for the man's heart via love-birthed submission and her spouse doesn't feel safe again until she approves anything he is doing .If u a struggling too much to make ur hubby see the way u see,u need to cry for wisdom that comes from true love.There is a way to tell afriend that he is a fool and he will appreciate u for it and there is a way to tell a frièmd that he os a fool and he will stab u to death.You only killed urself usng his hand.
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by TrishaP(f): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
dunkem21:

grin If the lipstick dey taste like this .. If dem comot the stick, I wonder how the lip go dey taste.

Ewo!

Dunkem Biko we've derailed enough. smiley
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Ayima: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
diamondbank:
I know of a friend's wife who has all this qualities and she's very intelligent.If a woman with this qualities falls into the hands of a good man,she will end up being a great influence on every decision her hubby makes.Young ladies total submission does not make u a fool in ur home and it doesn't make u a fool.It will get u in silent control while ur hubby will also be in silent but deep conmection with ur feelings.It is a mystery how a soft tongue breaks a hard bone but it is real.When ur submission becomes real to ur spouse u will eventually cash more than u saved.God will reward u.Your children will feel ur dedication and reward u.Your ffemale children have their personality already excellent for marriage .The omly thing dey ned os to choose d rightbpartner.Your male children will find it easy to trust their except she proves herself otherwise.They will be good leaders because they will reflectntheir 'mother's tongue' and since there is nothing like father's tongue(culture).You have already determined the fate of many generations .If married d persom that knows ur value and knows that u a wise or foolish.Withstanding him will not convince him otherwise.If u a a fool you are a fool.If u are wise younare you are wise.Your wisdom does not ve anything to do with winning the war with ur husband.A foolish woman knows how to wim her war with her spouse but a wise woman goes for the man's heart via love-birthed submission and her spouse doesn't feel safe again until she approves anything he is doing .If u a struggling too much to make ur hubby see the way u see,u need to cry for wisdom that comes from true love.There is a way to tell afriend that he is a fool and he will appreciate u for it and there is a way to tell a frièmd that he os a fool and he will stab u to death.You only killed urself usng his hand.
please tell them o
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Ayima: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
TrishaP:

lol
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by dunkem21(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Ok, Sorry for derailing o. I don see wife material. shocked shocked

Just one last question Patricia; Can I send a pm? wink
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by TrishaP(f): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Ok, Sorry for derailing o. I don see wife material. shocked shocked

Just one last question Patricia; Can I send a pm? wink
Patricia ke!!! Lol I can see the drink is getting to u.
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by dunkem21(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Patricia ke!!! Lol I can see the drink is getting to u.

The love portion is strong and the drink blurring my vision.

Am feeling funny and loving it.

We have derailed enough dear. kiss I appreciate your company on the mat. Let me buy another space in Ikoyi.
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
@poster, i do not know when the term "wife material" became synonymous with being "foolish".
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Shawl001(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
@poster, i do not know when the term "wife material" became synonymous with being "foolish".
. Hahahaha....
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Ayima: 12:05am On Jan 06, 2015
Shawl001:
. Hahahaha....
U don't know how to laugh.Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 06, 2015
Ayima:
HOW TO SPOT A WIFE MATERIAL.
1. she can leave an exam hall to
prepare lunch for you.
2. she can slice a basket of onions
without shedding tears.
3. she always go for swallow at any
outing without meat in the soup.
4. she will apologise to you after you
cheat on her.
5. she can prepare lunch for you with
1000/=
6. she will fry liver without eating any
from it.
7. she will not complain if you
impregnate her best friend.
8. when she collect her salary she will
give you so that you can give her from
it.
9. she'll serve you chicken laps while
she eats chicken head.
10. she can stay up to fight mosquitoes
while you sleep.
Guys, true or false?

Op plz,hw can i spot a building material¿
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Ayima: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2015
sauceny:

Op plz,hw can i spot a building material¿
Spot your wife material first.
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2015
Ayima:
Spot your wife material first.

Noooo,i want to spot the building materials 1st¿
Re: How To Spot A Wife Material by Ayima: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Whatever according to girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between The Husband & The Wife, Who Betrayed Who? / Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! / Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.