Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! (3045 Views)

Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply / Choosing A Life Partner. / How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by refiner(f): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

sometimes I do wonder how some ladies behave....they love living a life full of pretense and one of there bags of pretense kept me wondering hard!

A Lady walks by the road side and coincidentally met a friend....she looks more beautiful and sexier than the friend but starts praising the friend that looks much more uglier and masculine.....it ones happened to me

one cool evening I was going out to get something in a nearby kiosk,I never did combed my hair,my clothes smells much more of curry and garlic,cos of I was preparing dinner,the cloth I put on was just an ordinary house wear....so I bumped with a friend of mine,she was coming back from a just concluded wedding ceremony,she was looking much like a queen,her shoes,her lovely black gown,her newly plaited hair and a confirm face surgery (makeup)....I was truly ashamed of myself....but immediately she saw me,she starts using some sweet words on me like
"waooo,ada is this really u?...see how u just dey shine...u just dey chop ur money alone abi!...oh,see how bright your face look,what cream do u make use of?.....oh look at your lips,oh look at..........."

I was astonished.... even a blind man can point out the most beautiful among us!!

I don't really know why ladies behave like that,please ladies in the house....what's the reason you girls love acting that way
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
you need to work on ur self esteem....what she did was appreciating you

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by RoyalBlak007: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Gurls sha........dem like to beef theirselves...untop material things
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
refiner:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

sometimes I do wonder how some ladies behave....they love living a life full of pretense and one of there bags of pretense kept me wondering hard!

A Lady walks by the road side and coincidentally met a friend....she looks more beautiful and sexier than the friend but starts praising the friend that looks much more uglier and masculine.....it ones happened to me

one cool evening I was going out to get something in a nearby kiosk,I never did combed my hair,my clothes smells much more of curry and garlic,cos of I was preparing dinner,the cloth I put on was just an ordinary house wear....so I bumped with a friend of mine,she was coming back from a just concluded wedding ceremony,she was looking much like a queen,her shoes,her lovely black gown,her newly plaited hair and a confirm face surgery (makeup)....I was truly ashamed of myself....but immediately she saw me,she starts using some sweet words on me like
"waooo,ada is this really u?...see how u just dey shine...u just dey chop ur money alone abi!...oh,see how bright your face look,what cream do u make use of?.....oh look at your lips,oh look at..........."

I was astonished.... even a blind man can point out the most beautiful among us!!

I don't really know why ladies behave like that,please ladies in the house....what's the reason you girls love acting that way

Let this sink in for a minute...

What if she meant every single word?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by fulfillbill(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
shocked So your name is Ada?

what a day of novelty...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
It's actually PRETENCE not PRETENSE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Medunah: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
kallmemrB:
you need to work on ur self esteem....what she did was appreciating you
Taah, she didn't mean the praises.... It's like u don't know girls.
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by DebbyChris(f): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin We do that a lot....
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by IamLEGEND1: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by PunterTim(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Women are deceptive pretenders and you look like a tomboy!
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
english teacher, welldone undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstEVA:
english teacher, welldone undecided
student mi, bawo ni?
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
student mi, bawo ni?
mo wa pa grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Its pretense no offense she was right

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstEVA:
mo wa pa grin
grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its pretense no offense she was right
ok
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ok
Actually I cross-checked Sir
Pretense is US
Pretence is UK

#damnedenglish
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ok
so you went to correct op english and ended up implicating urself. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Actually I cross-checked Sir
Pretense is US
Pretence is UK

#damnedenglish
since my English is British, I'm right to correct her
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so you went to correct op english and ended up implicating urself. Lol
No, I didn't. Go have a look

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
since my English is British, I'm right to correct her

True. My bad. Ure in order
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
SMH! Just coz yo friend teased you, u come here a rant? What will happen if your friend insulted you? You will go hang yourself?
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

True. My bad. Ure in order
cheers smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheers smiley smiley smiley
same to U baws
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by Greatzeus(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
I guess they dont want to be judged,bad mouthed and seen as promiscuous undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by refiner(f): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
please lalasticlala.....FP please let's see many more reasons from oder friends!
mynd44
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by tommychow(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
It's calm. Both guys and females do it. It's like they wanna compensate you for being or looking inferior at that point in time. Some people do it to sound nice, some do it to sound condescending. It really depends on their body language.
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by refiner(f): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
PunterTim:
Women are deceptive pretenders and you look like a tomboy!

grin....I will be a guy in my next world!
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by PunterTim(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
refiner:

Ok,cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by PunterTim(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
refiner:

Ok,cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! by glimpse33(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
She's A Lesbian lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Like Him But All He Talks About Is Sex. / 10+ Times Women Had Absolutely Perfect "Romantic" Comebacks To Creeps / 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.