Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) (6092 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by HafsaUmar(f): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yesterday, My uncle came around and took us to our village.

It isn't far from the metropolis, just an hour and half drive.

As usual we brought clothes, perfumes, food and gave them money also, they were very happy to see us, gave us Fura(Fulani's delicacy).

Had a very good time with them, we gisted and strolled to the Village's stream.

We came back around evening, I wanted to post yesterday but I was very tired.

So, When last did you visit your Village?

First picture: me holding Fura in a Calabash.
Second picture: how the village looks like.

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by NoApology(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Since 2019
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Xenry: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
You mean people live in this small small huts? cool
Thanks for the pictures mehn, didn't know this kind of villages still exist. That's really an old village.
Fulani, really? shocked
*runs outta thread*

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
cheesy

This past Saturday precisely...We attended one of my cousins traditional marriage ceremony....we dined and wined with our other family members....I was even privileged to meet some of my cousins and other family relatives that I didn't know before.. Well,
I don't know why those of us in the cities think everyone in the village is either a witch or a wizard undecided Like say our ancestors didn't stay in the same village in the olden days.........

Off topic,op are you fulani?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by illicit(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
But where is your cow

10 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Jerryherd: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
cry

I don't have a village, am from Ibadan

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Pumpumking: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
HafsaUmar:

As usual we brought clothes, perfumes, food and gave them money also, they were very happy to see us, gave us Fura(Fulani's delicacy).

angry
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Theboy21: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Why should we go to the village when the village people can still locate us with gps tracker cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Chimeluv(f): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
In January undecided

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Pumpumking: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
HafsaUmar:

bro we dont hav village in London ......we hav
skyscrapa!!!(no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by majamajic(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm
Can these huts enter 2 people comfortably ?

Am just coming back from my village , too bad no huts again in Anambra

7 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Pumpumking: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Chimeluv:
In January undecided

ok so u a village girl & u sayin u never been on aeroplane....corect?! angry
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by iamoyindamola(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
HafsaUmar:

Nice

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by thesicilian: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cry

I don't have a village, am from Ibadan

The whole of Ibadan is a village

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Offpoint1: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Every 5 years, I'm going this year.

Where I'm from if you abandoned your village and they brought your copse for burial, you won't allow to be buried. You must be returned back to the city.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by kestolove95(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
HafsaUmar:

ur village is still in the woth century. ....only in ndi dot u can find this kind village...
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by obiekunie01: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
HafsaUmar:

Well, YOUR PEOPLE - THE FULANIS - HAS MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE REST OF US TO VISIT OUR VILLAGES DUE TO FEAR OF BEING KIDNAPPED AND HUGE RANSOM DEMANDED OR KILLED.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Jerryherd: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
thesicilian:

The whole of Ibadan is a village

That's your level of education and IQ

You can't tell , village , town, city , or metropolis

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don't have any again. Both paternal & maternal villages have become cities. But I do enjoy going on adventurous tours to villages. During my service year, I once followed some students, who came to the city for learning, to their village. The place looks exactly like OP's. The people were very friendly. I was offered palm wine but I rejected because I don't take alcoholic drinks. They still gave me some palm wine to give to my colleagues & later sent some yams to us.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Shedrack777: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
7 years ago
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Chimeluv(f): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

ok so u a village girl & u sayin u never been on aeroplane....corect?! angry
that one na your business undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Brainard22: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
(Deleted by the anti-spam bot)
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Theses day na village people dey visit person.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Pumpumking: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Chimeluv:
that one na your business undecided

this is y u fail school exam & then blame teacher?.. goat. I ask yes or know question but insted u gimme story like farmer.
have u been on aeroplane be for? Yes or gadddem no sir? (no oofense) angry
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by maak400: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fulani girl, buhari pikin, cum and give me your natural nunu tongue

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by 2times2(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
See wetin u cause sad
Fura con dey hungry me cry
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lols...our village people dey visit us ones ones so no need cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Spending123: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Are there places like this in Nigeria?
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Thermodynamics(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Terrorists, you go around kidnaping and burning down communities, causing suffering and death. Yeye tribe, see how peaceful your village looks, same peace you Denial others.

Just check out this topic below
How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community

https://www.nairaland.com/6724949/how-police-refused-shoot-fulani

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Harrykn: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Houses like this still exist? Hah!!! Hisbah, You are not doing well atall
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Chimeluv(f): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

this is y u fail school exam & then blame teacher?.. goat. I ask yes or know question but insted u gimme story like farmer.
have u been on aeroplane be for? Yes or gadddem no sir? (no oofense) angry
pls Take your fustrations to the next person undecided
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) by Pumpumking: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Chimeluv:
pls Take your fustrations to the next person undecided

^^^^Atitude...& then she complain she cant find man on nairaland (wot a shames) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Girl Tries To Trick A Sharp Guy(pic) / Roman Goddess Shares New Bedroom Picture / My Boyfriend Wants Me To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.