Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. (10094 Views)

Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by ola6: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
Putting Buhari's Certificate Drama In Critical Perspective.

[size=18pt]I hate is when people follow people blindly without asking questions. What Germany suffered in the hands of Hitler is a very strong case in point and what russia is suffering under Putin. Here we have people who follow a leader blindly ... with out holding him accountable.

Buhari followers instead of demanding to see the certificate of their leader, instead of holding him accountable they are trying to turn this thing political.
[/size]
Is this how the would handle boko haram or anything that goes wrong in their government, they would start point fingers and try to justify what is wrong instead of taking resposibility.

This is my main fear with these APC people. Brainwashed youths that just scream on the internet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

Yes the military do award certificate all over the world. How you don't know that by now. What do you think they give you after you finish your course in Jaji? A bottle of Gin and Tonic?

What qualify you to Jaji!

A bottle of alomo i guess?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:
Gosh! He has, it called affidavit.
That was what the law required him to do under the circumstances and that was exactly what Sambo did too because he said that his own certificate was consumed by fire.
No matter how much semi or total illiterate you call him, there is a 50-50 chance he will be you head of state next month.
Moaning on the internet, won't make any change, rather it might energize northerners who are listening and reading all of you calling one of their elite son an illiterate irrespective of their party affiliation.
Can Jonathan still win? Of course he can but you guys are not helping him.

He lied on the affidavit.

He is an illiterate. Have you heard him speak?
He has near zero chance of becoming president. The north can energize and vex all they want, they are not getting the presidency until they go to school. Enough of the quota nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

He went to Barewa College. Every elite in the north went there in the 50s and 60s. You can now go to their website, get their number, call the school, make an appointment and let hear what you find out. Next question?

And Buhari can't get to Barewa college to request this same certificate, after 25 years?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
brownlord:

Oh well you know i'm among those demanding for this certificate, not because i need it to vote buhari as you already know i'm not voting Jonathan nor Buhari, but to prove how honest and incorruptible buhari is.

Now tell Buhari to tell Nigerian's the school he went to, If the military are frustrating his effort as you and his paid worshipers are making us believe, WAEC can issue result or statement of result, This is what we need.

Why is this a big issue berem?
Are you asking me? It is Jonathan supporters like you that are making it a big issue. Spamming the whole internet demanding for Buhari's certs and creating issues out of nothing.
Is Buhari's certs the problem of Nigeria?
Is Buhari's certs the reason why Jonathan is clueless?
Is Buhari's certs why the Chibok girls haven't been found?
Is Buhari's certs why salaries of civil servants haven't been paid up till now?

Dude please!!!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
ola6:

This is my main fear with these APC people. Brainwashed youths that just scream on the internet.

Just call them cow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

Yes the military do award certificate all over the world. How you don't know that by now. What do you think they give you after you finish your course in Jaji? A bottle of Gin and Tonic?
The Certificate required of him is a Pre-requisite to enter military. How can the military award him such certificate. Are you losing it or you just want to be funny?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by codedguy1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
double0seven:
Seriously, what really is in contention? Is the concern that General

Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in
1962, when he attended the
Nigerian Military Training College
(in February 1964, it was renamed
the Nigerian Defence Academy,
(NDA)) in Kaduna. From
1962-1963, he underwent Officer
Cadets training at Mons Officer
Cadet School in Aldershot in
England, United Kingdom (Mons
OCS was officially closed down in
1972).

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963- January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna.
In 1964, he facilitated his military
training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

From 1965-1967, Buhari served as
Commander of the Second Infantry
Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

Buhari was made Brigade Major of
the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970-1971. Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, 1971-1972. He also attended the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

From 1974-1975 Buhari was appointed Acting Director, Transport and Supply, Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.
He was also made Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979, and was a member of the Supreme Military
Council, 1978-1979.

From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari attended the US Army War College (established in 1901) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies . Upon completion of the on-campus full time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.

We know Buhari joined the NA and attended the training college which was later changed to NDA.

The question is how did he enter the NA?
What qualifications did he present before he was accepted into the NA?

If you enter the university with a forged certificate, will they prevent you from moving from level to level if you manage to succeed in bribing ur way paying lecturers to good results.

Or if you gain employment with a forged certificate and your office has sent you on numerous trainings even outside the country and then you are penciled down to be a director in that company with some other colleagues and it comes down to verification of certicates and the found out that the cert you presented just when you were employed was forged.

What do u think will happen? You will start telling them that the Original one is with your former employer!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
brownlord:

He directed his employer to the institution that awarded the certificate and not another employer, are asking Guinness to go verify your credentials from First bank? is that what you implying?
Of course Guinness can call First Bank, its called referencing. Its even more authentic that calling your school as far as the Nigeria corrupt society is concern.
All our employees, I got everything about them with their own authorization from their previous employers including their qualifications. Its done everyday as we speak. What is the school no longer exist, like my old missionary primary school, what then?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Omila007: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:
He is not qualified to be my demi god. I already had one- my late parents.
If Buhari certificate is your cure for Ebola, do something about it and stop moaning on the internet, while he is busy campaigning tomorrow at your backyard.

Mr Eziachi, please let get this right, I care less about APC and PDP much like you.

Now buhari in his affidavit referred inec to Nigeria Military. Let get this clear, no particular credential or certificate was specified.
The Military will only have records of training they sent buhari on much like every other company or employer does no doubt. The question now is what qualification did buhari posses that gained him entry into the military?
The military have also said that they can only posses photocopies of credentials submitted to them.

Practically if I lie or forge my way into an organization , work and retire after 50yrs, I would still face criminal charges if discovered later in future.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Are you asking me? It is Jonathan supporters like you that are making it a big issue. Spamming the whole internet demanding for Buhari's certs and creating issues out of nothing.
Is Buhari's certs the problem of Nigeria? Yes it's possible he benefited from the quota which is the no1 problem we are facing as a nation
Is Buhari's certs the reason why Jonathan is clueless? Jonathan is clueless because he is a clueless man like buhari wanting to reduce the prize of crude oil and having 150 cows since 2010, [size=15pt]the cows na menopause them they? [/size]
Is Buhari's certs why the Chibok girls haven't been found? No girl is missing
Is Buhari's certs why salaries of civil servants haven't been paid up till now? Your economy is heavily dependent on oyel, and the prize of oyel has crashed so expect more hardship.

Dude please!!!

Are you crazy? since when did i become Jonathan's supporter?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
codedguy1:

We know Buhari joined the NA and attended the training college which was later changed to NDA.

The question is how did he enter the NA?
What qualifications did he present before he was accepted into the NA?

Good question!
Isn't that why army would had been the best source of verification grin grin grin grin grin grin
You guys will kill me.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Collynzo9: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
double0seven:
[s]Seriously, what really is in contention? Is the concern that General Buhari does not have the academic qualification to be the president of Nigeria?

Many idiots above even have the guts to be saying and repeating over again that GMB is an illiterate.

How very absurd. For anyone to claim such, he has to close his eyes, brain and heart to a very obvious truth since they are hired for a price to do what they are doing, otherwise, under what consideration does GMB qualify as an illiterate?

(NDA)) in Kaduna. From
1972).

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963- January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna.
training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970-1971. Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, 1971-1972. He also attended the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

From 1974-1975 Buhari was appointed Acting Director, Transport and Supply, Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.
He was also made Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979, and was a member of the Supreme Military
Council, 1978-1979.

From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari attended the US Army War College (established in 1901) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies . Upon completion of the on-campus full time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies. [/s]
Not a single document to back up all these.
You present a 3 page CV but when it is time for verification, you have nothing to show.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

Of course Guinness can call First Bank, its called referencing. Its even more authentic that calling your school as far as the Nigeria corrupt society is concern.
All our employees, I got everything about them with their own authorization from their previous employers including their qualifications. Its done everyday as we speak. What is the school no longer exist, like my old missionary primary school, what then?
Referencing is difference from asking for your certificate. Employers first ask for your qualification before asking for reference. If you are not qualified reference can not do it for you.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Omila007:

Mr Eziachi, please let get this right, I care less about APC and PDP much like you.

Now buhari in his affidavit referred inec to Nigeria Military. Let get this clear, no particular credential or certificate was specified.
The Military will only have records of training they sent buhari on much like every other company or employer does no doubt. The question now is what qualification did buhari posses that gained him entry into the military?
The military have also said that they can only posses photocopies of credentials submitted to them.

Practically if I lie or forge my way into an organization , work and retire after 50yrs, I would still face criminal charges if discovered later in future.
Seriously? Is that what the military is all about? Sending soldiers on training without formal education?

*shaking my head* cry cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:
What is the school no longer exist, like my old missionary primary school, what then?
Then we know it doesn't exist any longer.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by rozayx5(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

I hate hypocrisy. That of APC stinks to the high heavens. You Cry for change ... Change is when in 2015 INEC sits up and does their job more better. Instead of letting it be business as usual for illiterate who hide under the name of affidavit.

Change is when Nigerians under GEJ can now demand to know the qualification of those leading them... this is not 20011, 2003 this is 2015. We now enjoy the freedom of speech unlike in 1985 under your dictator. Thanks to GEJ their voice be heard and they can hold people in power accountable with out fear ... This my friend is change...

leave Eziachi , someone that compared ruling Nigeria to running his village is good enough to be an illiterates follower, BUhari followers are illiterates, the very few smart ones and slipping out one by one cause of this scandal, even barcanista their oga is finding it extremely hard to defend

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

This man is a joke

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by spankyflex(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
double0seven:
Seriously, what really is in contention? Is the concern that General Buhari does not have the academic qualification to be the president of Nigeria?

Many idiots above even have the guts to be saying and repeating over again that GMB is an illiterate.

How very absurd. For anyone to claim such, he has to close his eyes, brain and heart to a very obvious truth since they are hired for a price to do what they are doing, otherwise, under what consideration does GMB qualify as an illiterate?

(NDA)) in Kaduna. From
1972).

Council, 1978-1979.

From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari attended the US Army War College (established in 1901) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies . Upon completion of the on-campus full time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.
your old dictator is a STARk illiterate, I repeat a STARK ILLITERATE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
brownlord:

This man is a joke
Very big one for that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by PointB: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:
Gosh! He has, it called affidavit.
That was what the law required him to do under the circumstances and thats exactly what Sambo did too because he said that his own certificate was consumed by fire.
No matter how much semi or total illiterate you call him, there is a 50-50 chance he will be you head of state next month.
Moaning on the internet, won't make any change, rather it might energize northerners who are listening and reading all of you calling one of their elite son an illiterate irrespective of their party affiliation.
Can Jonathan still win? Of course he can but you guys are not helping him.

You miss the point.

There is no need for affidavit when a simple request for the certificate would have doused concerned raised? Is he swearing affidavit that his certificate is lost or missing? Is he swearing affidavit because he cannot get a copy of his certificate from the institution that issued the original? What's the purpose of an affidavit if the original document, when available will suffice?

Again the Sambo case is quite classy, and different from Buhari's case. Sambo affidavit is supported by document from the institution which issued the original certificate? Can we say the same for Buhari? What will it cost him to do what's needful?

If according to you sworn affidavit is sufficient for the purpose of election, why is there still hullabaloo from every quarter about it? And do you really think this matter will go away even if Buhari wins? Or you think that international community will not see Nigeria as laughing stock if we fail to do the right thing in this matter?

For your information, whether folks from North sees what is posted here or not is immaterial, and whether we are doing GEJ a favour or not by asking relevant questions on Buhari certificates is not as important as getting things done properly.

Buhari should produce his certificates, and all this will go away. Otherwise, it will keep eating whatever it is he called integrity, as Nigerians are seeing through the veils! If he doesn't have the necessary qualification, let him be man enough to face the truth, we don't want a lying leader!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Seriously? Is that what the military is all about? Sending soldiers on training without formal education?

*shaking my head* cry cry
That is exactly why his mates like OBJ and Gowon went to school after their military career.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by talented16guy: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Well my fellow nairalander, I wish to remind u of 2011 when Gej promise nto contest for just4 yrs and now he has lied by telling us Nigerians that henever promise so let's watch o for integrity leader
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by rozayx5(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
with all these academic qualifications,the idiotts are still looking for his secondary certificate when he has more than that. The military has his copies of his credentials,INEC will apply for it if they need it. As simple as that!
Why then the fuss about this whole thing? Are you idiotts waiting for Buhari to publicly show you his credentials to prove to you he is not an illiterate? I don't understand o!

there are illiterate fulani ambassadors in Ministry of foreign affairs, many of them . seems you know nothing about the civil service madam undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Omila007:

Good to know.

Have you seen Buhari's so called affidavit? Has anyone seen it except INEC who are the recipient? Has INEC raised any issue? Not that I know of.
So I don't know what he submitted, unless you do and INEC has not raised any objection so far, so whats the fuss? Tell me.

Good question. What is army training? Isn't it part of education? Most of this training was in the U.S and the world most respected Sandhurst in England. They all admitted and graduated him, all being blindfolded? Does it make sense to you.
The secondary school he attended is still with us, most of his class mates are still around. That is why all these do not make any sense.

So if they have got any sort of copy, so whats the whole fuss all about then?
Not that it doesn't exist, just the source?
Does it make sense again. You are mixing the whole thing with emotion as no one even the PDP and INEC has mentioned that he lied.
And you and I knew how Nigerian forces serves only those in power that can sack them, if not, army has no legal right to be discussing such an issue but will tow the line INEC towed that they will not discuss individual specifics and if they have to they know who to talk to.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
talented16guy:
Well my fellow nairalander, I wish to remind u of 2011 when Gej promise nto contest for just4 yrs and now he has lied by telling us Nigerians that henever promise so let's watch o for integrity leader
Also remember that Buhari promised that his 2011 outing will be the last.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by PointB: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
talented16guy:

What's your point.

Amid tears, Buhari said 2011 was his last election contest, he lied!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Omila007: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

Ministry of education will always be there .
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by codedguy1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
spankyflex:
your old dictator is a STARk illiterate, I repeat a STARK ILLITERATE.

And Buhari in his STARK ILLITERACY state is more intelligent than double0seven!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Omila007:

Ministry of education will always be there .

The guy may never have heard of such
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
rozayx5:

leave Eziachi , someone that compared ruling Nigeria to running his village is good enough to be an illiterates follower, BUhari followers are illiterates, the very few smart ones and slipping out one by one cause of this scandal, even barcanista their oga is finding it extremely hard to defend
When you decide to leave politics to the politicians, you will see things differently.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by double0seven(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
codedguy1:

And Buhari in his STARK ILLITERACY state is more intelligent than double0seven!

You call a General that attends the reknowed American War School at the same time with the likes of the famous American General Collins Powell a stark illiterate? You really do need a doctor to examine that your head.

Or did the American War School use a quota system for Army colonels from Northern Nigeria to graduate Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road / Buhari/Tinubu Ticket In The Offing? / Explosions & Gunfire In Nyanya, Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.