Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. (10092 Views)

Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Omila007: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

When you decide to leave politics to the politicians, you will see things differently.

The secondary school he attended is still with us, most of his class mates are still around. That is why all these do not make any sense.

Who is us? And what school is that .
His biography happens to always omit that part of his life before his military career.
and I am saying that his military career is void without the story leading up to it
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Boss13: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
What I do not understand is how come the mentality of the nigerian youth degraded so low that propagandas issued by the nigerian press will be debated without verifiable facts.

Questions like - where is APC manifesto and what does the manifesto say should be asked and debated on and also compared with that of PDP's manifesto. Rather we have adults feeling good about themselves on someone's certificate (smh). The same person that would go ahead to contest election. If it is the certificate you are so interested, go to the institutions he attended and request for them.

It is a shame that in less than 4 weeks to the election, we are yet to see both the manifestos of PDP and APC - nobody is requesting for that as important as it is, yet we are screaming and requesting for certificate.

A political party is shouting change - change for/to what, another is screaming continuity; what kind of continuity. None of the candidate have come forth is explain their mandate (if they truly understand) and tell Nigerians what they intend to do. Rather than we request them to explain, we dey insult ourselves for certificate.

God deliver nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by sammyj: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why should I vote for a PHD holder that is incompetent with corruption written all over his administration. Imagine 700 thousand barrels of oil being stolen every day, bad management of the country's economy, Dollar now being sold 200 Naira,high rate of unemployment , no power and policies with no human face. I will rather vote for a man without certificate than a clueless PHD holder. Change all the way and if you want change click on like!!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

I have seen and tasted Nigerian politics to the extent that I can write a book on it. What is happening about this certificate nonsense has happened before in a slightly different format.
In 1979, probably a month before the election. The UPN engineered a conspiracy like this that Azikiwe SHOULD PRODUCE HIS WHOLE TAX CERTIFICATE, tha did not pay his taxes, he should be disqualified because Zik submitted an affidavit that he cannot find the original copies of his tax papers and referred FEDECO to the inland revenue, of which they accepted.
They thought Azikiwe was a force for this election, and ignoring the main snake, being the NPN.

Suddenly, everyone was talking about Azikiwe's tax rather than the election. This was the period when the Western axis dominated the print media. They kept this propaganda going for weeks on end and Zik unlike today has no national medium to reply. Then someone went to court to stop him contesting and just few days to the election the supreme court dismissed the case, but in reality Azikiwe and his party had wasted valuable campaign time talking and defending the tax issue.

The second scenario was in 1983. GNPP stronghold of Gongola and Borno was a problem for NPN, few months before the election, they hatched a plot to get rid of the GNPP strong man in Borno, Alhaji Aliyu Abubakar Shugaba. One morning was woken up along with his family by people breaking down their door. It was Nigerian immigration services. They were asking the 70 year old Shugaba to produce his birth certificate, that he isn't a Nigerian, he was from Chad. This was a man that had served as a permanent secretary in the federal ministries for years before then.

He thought it was a joke, but instantly they bundled him and his family into a waiting truck, drove them to the Nigerian border with Chad and dump them in the middle of nowhere in Chad and left and told no one.
Unlike today with mobile phone, for weeks, The leadership of the party was looking for him and his family. Police were alerted and they did nothing. NPN government kept mute.

Until a custom officer among those that deported them secretly told one of the newspapers in the north about what happened and when the news finally broke, it was like a hurricane, many people could not believe it. Shagari government that kept mute before now said that he won't be led back into his own country, that the deportation was in order.
The case got to the supreme court after many months and he won. They was allowed to return home and huge compensation paid to him and his family. GNPP still went on to Gongola state mainly because of people's outrage.

So, when Nigerian politicians are desperate, they can engineer anything. One day, God willing, we will hear the truth behind this sudden Buhari has no certificate saga. Mark my word.
Rozayx5... you will need this
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by codedguy1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
double0seven:

You call a General that attends the reknowed American War School at the same time with the likes of the famous American General Collins Powell a stark illiterate? You really do need a doctor to examine that your head.
Or did the American War School use a quota system for Army colonels from Northern Nigeria to graduate Buhari?

He should present whatever certificate he has, if it tally's with the minimum of what the constitution wants then I keep quiet!

He was already in the NA and when sent abroad for a training it is not the responsibility of the colleges abroad to ask for FSLC. It not their business as these courses are paid for.

But it is a requirement for an aspirant to the office of the president of the Federal republic of nigeria.

I get your logic that he is educated if he can go for those trainings and rise to become a major general, but would he have attained that if he didn't have the pre-requisite qualifications to enter the NA.

How did he enter! And mind you even the trainings he was said to have attended Babangida said he did not pas any, that he does not have the PSi, MNI and FSS (not sure of the acronyms)

So what are u talking.

Let him produce his certificate. We are tired of the excuses.
Its with military board.
it was stolen while he was in jail.
An APC chieftain, one of them that screened him for APC pres primary said he does not need the cert, that he went to second sch and may have not finished but attained education.

Its a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by rozayx5(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
creamydude:
Rozayx5... you will need this

need what ?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Omila007:

The secondary school he attended is still with us, most of his class mates are still around. That is why all these do not make any sense.

His biography happens to always omit that part of his life before his military career.
and I am saying that his military career is void without the story leading up to it
Its called Barewa college, also known or called Katsina government college. In fact a nephew of mine did his youth service their in 1989. In this day and age, why you should be asking such a question is beyond me. Do some research, that what intelligent people do, if you really interested in the truth and truth only.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by jimkazjimmy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
I have gat a very nice 206 I will love to dispose to a nairalander. you can reach me by calling 08067690359 if you are interested.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by LogicPower(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
honestly,he is one of the reasons I am so loving politics on nairaland. An elderly man who has seen Nigeria before us and knew what it was like. Whenever I read his comments about Buhari,my love for Buhari keeps increasing the more. His experience,insight and depth of knowledge is very educative and enlightening.

Nuff respect Pa Eziachi.

Absolutely.

And for Eziachi, it is NOT even about Buhari but its about the TRUTH. For years now, you would often see him popping up from nowhere trying robustly to put the records right on an issue under discussion.

He would not mind appearing to be on the side of 'the others' and, thus, incurring the wrath of the tribal bigots among his kinsmen; all he cares for is to contribute towards letting the younger generation know the truth about a particular historical event. The guy has EARNED my respect many years ago.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Gejfreesupport: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
sammyj:
This is a clown's write up. Whether they like or not change in constant and must be actualized come Feb 2015 certificate or no certificate!!!!!!

I wonder who gave birth to you... cheesy
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by sammyj: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Human and i don't need to ask you who gave birth to you because its not human that's why you think you have the right to ask me who gave birth to me, Chikena I rest my case!!!!!
Gejfreesupport:

I wonder who gave birth to you... cheesy
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by obayaya(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari was very clear in his affidavit. "The credentials are with the military". Muhammadu Buhari was toppled in August 1985, he was later locked up by General Ibrahim Babaginda. His residence at Dodan Barracks was razed and all his properties including certificates never saw the light of day. It will amount to perjury if he said they are missing as they were never missing. Rather, the same military that razed his apartment should produce them documents. I am very glad that he refers people to the military board, they ransacked his house illegally, so they should produce it. We all know what the law says, his party has cleared him. Whoever believe that he defaulted the law should sue him and demand his disqualification. However, I am 100% certain that the general i§ on the right course. No enemy of state can stop Buhari , the people already have decided to vote for change.

I'm curious about the emboldened part..

Buhari's Residence at Dodan Barracks was razed? shocked

I've never heard that from any of the different versions of Babangida's coup that I've read..

Can you provide proof and link to this claim of yours..

Else I'll regards it as a barefaced lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by obayaya(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
you're good in writing long epistles but you always shoot yourself in the foot. Same reason you were always ridiculed in romance section for attacking Beenkumar because you felt you should have won Mr. Nairaland. Jealousy and being malicious that's what you are.

You have found solace in politics section where your likes are found. Welcome to politics section were your idiocy is kindly needed.

You disgust me.. I swear..

Reply the young man.... He shot himself on the leg? why not use that against him instead of writing these rubbish...

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by obayaya(m): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
with all these academic qualifications,the idiotts are still looking for his secondary certificate when he has more than that. The military has his copies of his credentials,INEC will apply for it if they need it. As simple as that!
Why then the fuss about this whole thing? Are you idiotts waiting for Buhari to publicly show you his credentials to prove to you he is not an illiterate? I don't understand o!

If I should go with your line of argument. Then because everyone knows Namadi Sambo is a Fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Architects, there's no need for him presenting his certificates to INEC?

Come on na!!! Buhari should obey the constitution he's aspiring to defend as the President.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by spenca: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2015
Simple logic should tell you that he did not lie because the military said they are not with his "original" certificate and neither did Buhari claim his original papers were with them all he said was my certificates are with the military . Which the military haven't denied having his certificate all they denied was having the original which he never said was with them . This is a common logic don't be a fool among fools
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by TheFreeOne: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2015
Eziachi:

If the certificate was my problem, I know 1001 legal things to do to get it.

A non existent certificate I doubt if GMB has ever seen the four corners of a high school classroom.

Anyway, let him show us or at least submit a copy to INEC so we can put to rest this debacle.

Ironically an illiterate want to govern millions of literate citizens cos he benefitted from northern military quota system.

Angry Peoples Congress una no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by That9jaVine(m): 2:01am On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari deceiving most Nigerians since 776BC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by ojuoluwah(m): 3:23am On Jan 06, 2015
buhari should let us know the truth
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by SamIkenna: 3:48am On Jan 06, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by tonte(m): 6:00am On Jan 06, 2015
ofcourse nobody will see hem as they actually don't exist

berem:
seems you're the latest recruit in the legion of the satanists.
Threads created about Buhari's certificates is getting boring and stale. I only commented on this thread because of Pa Eziachi's post.

Shout from now till February 14th,you will not see Buhari's credentials. Let the court decide Buhari's eligiblity to contest.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by shakazuldadon: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2015
FKO81:
The man is old and fake to be Nigeria president this is computer age, he just enrol to computer class few days ago to browse and twitts, some of us can see what he has learnt turning his picture upside down on twitter, his old brain can control smart criminals like fashola, Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Kwankwaso etc. He might be in office not knowing when Tinuba and Co had sold Aso villa, when he was still young as military head of state it was his second in command that was running the government and now that he is old you can imagin what will happen, his second in command is Tinubu's stooge, they will sale half of Naija before his first tenure expires, he has been out of
government for 29years interacting with cows, and he want to come and rule me, same man that was my grand-father's president want to be my presido God forbid.

MY GRANDFATHERZ PRESIDENT CANNOT BE MY PRESIDENT.

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by shakazuldadon: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2015
obayaya:

I'm curious about the emboldened part..

Buhari's Residence at Dodan Barracks was razed? shocked

I've never heard that from any of the different versions of Babangida's coup that I've read..

Can you provide proof and link to this claim of yours..

Else I'll regards it as a barefaced lie

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by nku5: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eziachi:
Moaning on the internet, won't make any change, rather it might energize northerners who are listening and reading all of you calling one of their elite son an illiterate irrespective of their party affiliation.

Pa Eziachi - I don want to be part of a nigeria where ppl from the north can casually refer to the president as 'drunk' and "corrupt" but we should be mindful of genuinely questioning the qualifications of a northern presidential candidate?

Me I no gree sir. The country belongs to all of us
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by jamace(m): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Omila007:

Why has the school not spoken?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Objektive: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't like GEJ, he is an not too tough and the people expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

APC keep shouting they want to change Nigeria . But none of their Governors dare domesticates the FOT ACT . I challenge all the state of Governors to domesticate FOI ACT and lets see if they will have any place to hide , lets see if fact an figures of their stealing does not become public in one month of domesticate . why are they afraid of making freedom of information a law in their respective states ? Who is transparent among them ? CHANGE WITHOUT TRANSPARENCY IS DOOM!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eziachi's problem with GEJ is the abandoned property after the civil war. Of course its a bad development but he forget that abandoned property stuff is/was part of something bigger orchestrated by not the ijaw people.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=codedguy1 post=29517994]So Buhari is too daft and dumb to even remember that he can apply to get whatever credentials is with the military.

I don't understand why he chose to swear an affidavit when he could have simply applieDd to get his certificate and present it to INEC.

Now that he has been reminded that he can apply, let him do the needful b4 Jan 16 - 18.

It wouldd be shameful to allow this impunity to slide all because we want Jonathan out.

If one Phd holder is not performing why can we continually present other phd holders to oust the one not performing instead of presenting an illiterate. Atleast by the time we change phd holders 2-3times someone with leadership skills will emerge.

Some people who spent their parents money and hard time to get their degrees are even clamouring for an illiterate who has benefitted from the injustice of quota system to rule them.

Its either Buhari entered the Army with forged certficate which if revealed will even dent his image the more or he enetered without anything, just drafted into the army because he had a hausa/fulani godfather that's why he is reluctant in applying for the certificate that the army will be willing to release once he does the needful.

A party with the likes of Fashola and even the Osinbajo will present Buhari because of the supposed 12million votes he could bring for them.

I don't blame them, its the hatred for jonathan that is causing this, but this is just too blatant an absurdity that I can't take.

INEC claiming they can't disqualify is another absurdity!

#BuharuShowYourCertificate[
how the hell did the military know that he had 5 credits and one pass ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link / FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project / 2019: David Mark Says Restructuring Is Inevitable, Tag Campaign Team 730

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.