Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. (10090 Views)

Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
Has any law been broken? If yes, go to court! If no, shut the f.u

I smell hypocrisy...

Has GEJ broken any law by not bringing back the Chibok girls now despite how hard he is trying.
Has GEJ been accused by any court of law to be responsible for sponsoring bokoharam.
Has GEJ been accused by any court of law to be corrupt.
Has GEJ been accused by any court of law to be responsible for the 20B you and you lot claim he stole from NNPC.

Leme borrow your own words ...
If no, shut the f.u

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

This is my first comment on this whole certificate saga, because Personally I do not care whether he presents it or not. I do not place value on people based on certificate. for me the real story whether you accept or deny it it that the way and manner your demi god handled this his certificate saga reeks of clueless-ness.

The real story is that if buhari can lie under oath about his certificate been with the military instead of coming clean that it was stolen. He can lie about the real state of the nation if he take over power. He would bend the truth to hide the real realities on ground. This kind of man cannot be trusted with power.

The real story is that your boss lied to Nigerians and you and your fellow buhari worshipers instead of holding him accountable are covering him up.

The real story is that Buhari can commit serious crime and run down our nation to the ground and you and your lot would cover him up. because you are blinded by fanaticism and people worship.

Yes I am the newest recruit, I vowed to campaign against Buhari if APC do not shield fashola. I am keeping through to that promise.

If you like let your barcanista, Ymodulus and your clan of buhari worshipers call me a satanist, SaTAN, Romanclander, TANiod or whatever you have in your name calling propaganda arsenal. I really do not give an F. Get that into your head.

The fact is you berem have lost your value system and sacrificed your conscience on the altar of politics. You have failed to hold your leader accountable for his actions and in-actions, the same way you hold GEJ ... You have been brainwashed to see a man who could not provide real leadership for his soldiers, he freaking could not even protect him self to the extent that under his nose these same soldiers kicked him out and locked him up like a nobody. The same man thinks he can lead this same army, this same soldiers towards victory against bokoharam.

I laugh at you in Spanish.
you're good in writing long epistles but you always shoot yourself in the foot. Same reason you were always ridiculed in romance section for attacking Beenkumar because you felt you should have won Mr. Nairaland. Jealousy and being malicious that's what you are.

You have found solace in politics section where your likes are found. Welcome to politics section were your idiocy is kindly needed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
The real story is that APC is seriously bleeding.
Even market women are now gossiping and laughing about Buhari's illiteracy.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by PointB: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
being a graduate does not amount to being intelligent. Thanks to people like Bill Gates who have proven that.
As I said,keep shouting till you loose your voice,Buhari can never be disqualified,certificate or no certificate.

As an older PDP rat on nairaland,you should be able to convince people like me why I should stop supporting Buhari and vote for Jonathan. But alas! You join the foolish ones to also ask for Buhari"s certificate.

Shame on you PointB.

Personally, I have written you off as one shameless dolt. Responding to you comes with great reluctance, as I prefer not to engage myself in mudslinging especially with those who dwell mostly in the lower rung of a pigsty!

But since you summon the temerity to confront me personally on this issue. Let me make it clear to you that your principal is a two-faced, lying, unlettered fanatical bigot!

No one has ask for his disqualification even so! What every intelligent person has asked for is for his certificates. We know that there are less intellectually gifted individuals motivated by sentiment who wouldn't want to exercise their grey matter in asking this simple question, let alone providing the complex answers. What such individual should do at the very least is to shut-up and watch situation evolve. But you forget your place too soon, and couldn't help exposing your depth of bigotry powered ignorance! You are indeed a shameless dolt! Begone!!

16 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by hyfr(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
PvtParts:

It is very impolite to fraternize with the paid help.

bro are u with me?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
bro are u with me?

All the way.

What I meant was that you should avoid the paid tout as it is unbecoming to fraternize with house girls

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
you're good in writing long epistles but you always shoot yourself in the foot. Same reason you were always ridiculed in romance section for attacking Beenkumar because you felt you should have won Mr. Nairaland. Jealousy and being malicious that's what you are.

You have found solace in politics section where your likes are found. Welcome to politics section were your idiocy is kindly needed.

@ first bolded Thank you for your compliment. Berem thinks I am good at writing epistles. I am touched. God bless you grin

Why are you so pained berem. Is this the Issue based discussion MADAM BEREM and her APC promised us. Instead of focusing on the issue you are focusing on the messenger. That line MR nairaland bla bla bla do not work on me try another one.

@ second bolded I thank you for welcoming me to the politics sections ... You are right I have found solace in the fact that via my fingers I can contribute my own quota in preventing Nigeria from been ruled by an economic clueless dictator who ran down Nigerian to the ground the last time he came into poweer. I have found solace in the fact that I can expose APC for the fraud they are.

Once again thank you for welcoming me. God bless you.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
presido1:
Legal thing in Nigeria. I know this will fizzle out with time and he will go on and contest but we are now in the know that he has no required qualification when he entered Nigerian millitary. That is why Nigeria is on her knee today. Quota system and putting square peg on a round hole.
That sound like consolation talk to me. You know that someone had fall short in law, you are blaming quota system?
If there is any meat on this issue, PDP members would had been in courts now running riot and trying to do something. Remember what they did during the APC registration by trying to register and hijack the name?

My happiness is that I can speak my mind as I am neither APC or PDP but many of you are in such political metal prison, hampering you from seeing straight. Only a partisan person don't believe that this certificate nonsense is partisan, even when you have freedom of information law to back you, if you really want to see Buhari's certificate.

Everybody who is sane knew that with the likes of Ahmadu Ali, Kayode, Abati, Omokri and Okupe surrounding Jonathan campaign that it not going to be anything but dirty and there is more to come, I can assure you.

They've tried his age, he is a dictator, a Jihadist, a fundamentalist, a Boko Haram Sponsor, Islamitizing Nigeria, Sharia to replace the constitution, He kept Ekwueme in prison and Shagari at Hilton hotel Suite, 58 suitcases, Idiagbo was the guy that did the good part, Buhari did the bad part, Lagos motorail, etc and non seem to stick and they changed gear he didn't have school certificate. We are not even talking about a university degree but a secondary school certificate.
I honestly still believe that Jonathan can beat Buhari in a very close contest but what I totally oppose is the tactic based on elementary lies, propaganda and character assassination based on concocted fiction, which can easily backfire. Because northerners are no fools. Talking about Buhari certificate is another way of calling all of them illiterate, if an army general doesn't have a school cert, what about ordinary person?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by PointB: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

I have seen and tasted Nigerian politics to the extent that I can write a book on it. What is happening about this certificate nonsense has happened before in a slightly different format.
In 1979, probably a month before the election. The UPN engineered a conspiracy like this that Azikiwe SHOULD PRODUCE HIS WHOLE TAX CERTIFICATE, tha did not pay his taxes, he should be disqualified because Zik submitted an affidavit that he cannot find the original copies of his tax papers and referred FEDECO to the inland revenue, of which they accepted.
They thought Azikiwe was a force for this election, and ignoring the main snake, being the NPN.

Suddenly, everyone was talking about Azikiwe's tax rather than the election. This was the period when the Western axis dominated the print media. They kept this propaganda going for weeks on end and Zik unlike today has no national medium to reply. Then someone went to court to stop him contesting and just few days to the election the supreme court dismissed the case, but in reality Azikiwe and his party had wasted valuable campaign time talking and defending the tax issue.

The second scenario was in 1983. GNPP stronghold of Gongola and Borno was a problem for NPN, few months before the election, they hatched a plot to get rid of the GNPP strong man in Borno, Alhaji Aliyu Abubakar Shugaba. One morning was woken up along with his family by people breaking down their door. It was Nigerian immigration services. They were asking the 70 year old Shugaba to produce his birth certificate, that he isn't a Nigerian, he was from Chad. This was a man that had served as a permanent secretary in the federal ministries for years before then.

He thought it was a joke, but instantly they bundled him and his family into a waiting truck, drove them to the Nigerian border with Chad and dump them in the middle of nowhere in Chad and left and told no one.
Unlike today with mobile phone, for weeks, The leadership of the party was looking for him and his family. Police were alerted and they did nothing. NPN government kept mute.

Until a custom officer among those that deported them secretly told one of the newspapers in the north about what happened and when the news finally broke, it was like a hurricane, many people could not believe it. Shagari government that kept mute before now said that he won't be led back into his own country, that the deportation was in order.
The case got to the supreme court after many months and he won. They was allowed to return home and huge compensation paid to him and his family. GNPP still went on to Gongola state mainly because of people's outrage.

So, when Nigerian politicians are desperate, they can engineer anything. One day, God willing, we will hear the truth behind this sudden Buhari has no certificate saga. Mark my word.

Thank your for sharing with us the depth of your history knowledge and and experience. As they say "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it." Is Buhari not aware of these happenings? Is Buhari not aware of the law requiring SSCE as a requirement for contesting election in Nigeria? What stopped him from arming himself all these while with the necessary requirement? If he's ignorant of the requirement of running for presidency in Nigeria, what make you think he won't be ignorant of the problems he's coming to solve? If he's unprepared for election what's the guaranty that he's prepared to lead?

Even as we speak Buhari can make necessary move to (re)acquire his certificate, what's stopping him?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
The real story is that APC is seriously bleeding.
Even market women are now gossiping and laughing about Buhari's illiteracy.
That what you wished and also the wishes of those that started it. Market women are more concern with whats for dinner tonight and if there will be any tomorrow? They are concerned about their soup in the hot fridge that has gone bad because power has gone again.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by BrokenTV: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
You're a man full of wisdom Pa Eziachi. God bless you sir!
Agadi nwanyi cha n' uzo. Make better people talk.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by codedguy1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
PvtParts:
OP, you captioned all my views on this Buhari certificate debacle.

The certificate is not really the issue but the way and manner he went about it, shifting blame to PDP, the military board and now IBB.

If he knew his certificate was stolen by IBB soldiers then why didn't he state that in his first deposition at the courts?

It shows how unstable and wavering his defense and stance are on such a simple non issue which only he has himself to blame for blowing it out of proportion.

How will he then handle critical national issues when he can't even find his own certificates is it the long lost Chibok girls that he will finally locate?.

His handling of this simple matter also draws us to other issues such has his financial state which he wants us to believe is that of a humble states man. If he can't manage his resources and grow it over the years including his 150 cows that never seems to increase in stock is it our common wealth that Buhari can transform.

The only thing Buhari has riding for him which I honestly don't believe is his mythical anti corruption toga.

Thn again this is a man who has lied in a sworn affidavit and who also glorified one of the most corrupt embezzlers to occupy office (ABacha regime).

It seems Buhari is neither here nor there.

The man has no business considering the position of presidency as he does not qualify on any indices.

It is born to rule mentality! Am sure Buhari himself did not know the affidavit he was swearing to will cause all these bruohaha.

Am sure buhari is wondering 'what d hell is everyone talking about'

He wants power because he feels its his right, tinubu wants anything that can put him on the FG and buhari with his supposed 12million votes is what tinubu is banking on and the supposedly negative perception of GEJ's tenure.

If for whatever reason Buhari was denied the APC ticket he would have opted out. For him its the presidency or nothing.

Am just sorry for all those graduates that are clamouring for an illiterate general to rule them.
If Buhari eventually gets into power(God forbid) even Tinubu will not be able to talk to him because of his born to rule mentality when surrounded with his other born to rule brothers.

Please the certificate is the issue oooo, we need to see the Originals if he has, if he does not have he should be disqualified because he has not met the minimum requirement as stipulated in the constitution.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:
That sound like consolation talk to me. You know that someone had fall short in law, you are blaming quota system?
If there is any meat on this issue, PDP members would had been in courts now running riot and trying to do something. Remember what they did during the APC registration by trying to register and hijack the name?

My happiness is that I can speak my mind as I am neither APC or PDP but many of you are in such political metal prison, hampering you from seeing straight. Only a partisan person don't believe that this certificate nonsense is partisan, even when you have freedom of information law to back you, if you really want to see Buhari's certificate.

Everybody who is sane knew that with the likes of Ahmadu Ali, Kayode, Abati, Omokri and Okupe surrounding Jonathan campaign that it not going to be anything but dirty and there is more to come, I can assure you.

They've tried his age, he is a dictator, a Jihadist, a fundamentalist, a Boko Haram Sponsor, Islamitizing Nigeria, Sharia to replace the constitution, He kept Ekwueme in prison and Shagari at Hilton hotel Suite, 58 suitcases, Idiagbo was the guy that did the good part, Buhari did the bad part, Lagos motorail, etc and non seem to stick and they changed gear he didn't have school certificate. We are not even talking about a university degree but a secondary school certificate.
I honestly still believe that Jonathan can beat Buhari in a very close contest but what I totally oppose is the tactic based on elementary lies, propaganda and character assassination based on concocted fiction, which can easily backfire. Because northerners are no fools. Talking about Buhari certificate is another way of calling all of them illiterate, if an army general doesn't have a school cert, what about ordinary person?
Nothing like a weak consolation, As you said Zik's directed them to IR, where did Buhari direct those seeking for his certificate. Who failed short in law? The same people you are supporting today. They initiated the quota system and they will die to keep it running. So you have no argument.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by BrokenTV: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:
Curious Person: Why didn't anyone notice in 2003?

Nigerian Like You: It wasn't important

Curious Person: What about 2007?

Nigerian Like You: His opponent was a fellow Fulani, we don't care including the PDP's card carrying Maurice Iwu

Curious Person: Ok, what about 2011?

Nigerian Like You: We didn't care either because we planned for a 99% turnout and he got no chance without an ACN alliance.

Intelligent Person:So, why now?

Nigerian Like You: The contest is much closer this time, who want to talk about manifesto when you can talk about certificate.

Curious Person: Why don't you go to court now?

Nigerian Like You: Court is better after the elections, especially if he wins.

Curious Person: That doesn't make sense, Isn't prevention better than cure?

Nigerian Like You: No it isn't, in our own perculiar system cure is better than prevention.

Curious Person: If you really want to know, why not use the F.I.B powers to get the certificate?

Nigerian Like You: Who care about that legal academic work?

Curious Person: So what happens now then?

Nigerian Like You: We will keep certificate story it going as long as we could until we find another topic close to the election and our people will forget the manifesto nonsense.

Curious Person: Are sure you don't want to talk about the last 16 years and the future?

Nigerian Like You: No, there are more pressing things to talk about.

Curious Person: Like what apart from the certificate?

Nigerian Like You: Mbaka's misspoken sermon on the mount for a start.

Curious Perso[/b]n: Really?

[b]Nigerian Like You
: Yeah mon!

Curious Person: Ok!! Good luck with that?

Nigerian Like You: There you go bruv, Thank you.
Papa Ezeachi you are a man that I respect a lot but your utterances this time around is not good for your personality. Call a spade a spade , if Buhari in actual real sense which I don't believe lost his certificate why didn't he state it at first instead of lieing his way around, somebody that cannot tell his people the truth how do you expect them to believe him. Was it not the same Buhari that told us that his certificates was with the military.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

@ first bolded my brother you are still living in denial.
@ Second bolded PDP carries out character assassination and APC is the saint. Barcanista the master character assassination is a revered father abi.

Chai One of the first diagnosis of an APC supporter is hypocrisy ... I am afraid you are still living in denial prove me wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
PointB:

Thank your for sharing with us the depth of your history knowledge and and experience. As they say "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it." Is Buhari not aware of these happenings? Is Buhari not aware of the law requiring SSCE as a requirement for contesting election in Nigeria? What stopped him from arming himself all these while with the necessary requirement? If he's ignorant of the requirement of running for presidency in Nigeria, what make you think he won't be ignorant of the problems he's coming to solve? If he's unprepared for election what's the guaranty that he's prepared to lead?

Even as we speak Buhari can make necessary move to (re)acquire his certificate, what's stopping him?
I am sure Buhari appreciates your deep concern for his wellbeing.
The fact remained that, who told you that he has qualification problems?
I heard or read that he will be campaigning in Akwa Ibom and Rivers State tomorrow. That doesn't seem to me that he is worried or ignorant that he got a problem.
I for one had no idea where any of my own primary school or secondary school certificates are. If you ask me, I will simply refer you to the school I attended. Whether they got a copy or a record, I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by hyfr(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
PvtParts:

All the way.

What I meant was that you should avoid the paid tout as it is unbecoming to fraternize with house girls
God bless u for being wise
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
BrokenTV:

Papa Ezeachi you are a man that I respect a lot but your utterances this time around is not good for your personality. Call a spade a spade , if Buhari in actual real sense which I don't believe lost his certificate why didn't he state it at first instead of lieing his way around, somebody that cannot tell his people the truth how do you expect them to believe him. Was it not the same Buhari that told us that his certificates was with the military.
I understand, but that is life. We are bound to disagree sometimes and also agree some other time. Hopefully by March, all our sanity will return and we can find something more to agree upon.
You believe he is lying and I honestly don't believe that there is anything for him to lie about. That the sharp difference between us.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by hyfr(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
And your point is?
be wise. At least you are literate,do the maths

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by hyfr(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
PointB:

Lol,

They don't have to be graduate to post in Nairaland. Seun didn't place such requirement on forum user. But I do get your point.

Those who call for change suddenly find themselves victim of the change they advocated for. Their principal is now required to follow due process, and you suddenly find minions prancing up down trying to defend the indefensible. That's hypocrisy basking in it's full ignominy!

If the military is indeed with Buhari's original copies (which they claim is not so), why can't he simply approach his former school, WAEC or whichever body responsible for issuing the certificate for a reprint. What's the big deal?
tell them bro
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari was very clear in his affidavit. "The credentials are with the military". Muhammadu Buhari was toppled in August 1985, he was later locked up by General Ibrahim Babaginda. His residence at Dodan Barracks was razed and all his properties including certificates never saw the light of day. It will amount to perjury if he said they are missing as they were never missing. Rather, the same military that razed his apartment should produce them documents. I am very glad that he refers people to the military board, they ransacked his house illegally, so they should produce it. We all know what the law says, his party has cleared him. Whoever believe that he defaulted the law should sue him and demand his disqualification. However, I am 100% certain that the general i§ on the right course. No enemy of state can stop Buhari, the people already have decided to vote for change.

Perhaps Buhari was the only head of state who was overthrown and arrested, Shagari, OBJ etc only buhari's certificate was confiscated,
what will IBB and the military be doing with his certificate? to punish him knowing he can simply get a replacement by writing to the institutions? this is senseless.

Since late 80's Buhari retired, he served under Abacha he could not retrieve his properties using Abacha's influence, over 25 years now a former HEAD OF STATE is fighting so hard to retrieve his certificate from the military what if he was just an ordinary citizen.

You are not intelligent my friend

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
If you don't know what happened then, you need to pick some resources and read. It will help you a lot. I actually did not ask you or anyone whether I am intelligent or dumb, your opinion with respect to my level of intelligence lsn't needed. Cheers!
brownlord:

Perhaps Buhari was the only head of state who was overthrown and arrested, Shagari, OBJ etc only buhari's certificate was confiscated,
what will IBB and the military be doing with his certificate? to punish him knowing he can simply get a replacement by writing to the institutions? this is senseless.

Since late 80's Buhari retired, he served under Abacha he could not retrieve his properties using Abacha's influence, over 25 years now a former HEAD OF STATE is fighting so hard to retrieve his certificate from the military what if he was just an ordinary citizen.

You are not intelligent my friend

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

@ first bolded my brother you are still living in denial.
@ Second bolded PDP carries out character assassination and APC is the saint. Barcanista the master character assassination is a revered father abi.

Chai One of the first diagnosis of an APC supporter is hypocrisy ... I am afraid you are still living in denial prove me wrong.
We have to agree to disagree. I don't in honesty even believe in the this project Nigeria, let alone supporting any of it's political party. Why would I deny I support something if I do? I was hoping that by now they will be talking about issue related stuff but never. You don't have to be partisan to know that PDP is just the reincarnation of the old NPN. They don't believe in free electoral process, even when they had no serious challenger, its in their blood.
APC has lots of barggage that can be trashed out, like the issue of deporting Nigerian in their own country, but those doesn't interest PDP and their supporters because it doesn't involve Buhari. I want to hammer APC on real issues but PDP aren't giving people like me anything but useless propaganda and negative tactics based on lies on personalities.
Most of my family, in fact almost all my family are in PDP including a former elected governor, so it not about party politics for me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by tit(f): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
If INEC does not have Mohammadu Buhari's
1) school certificate or
2) equivalent or
3) US War College Masters degree

by close of business tomorrow January 6 2015,
I shall start entertaining the idea that Buhari is not eligible to run for president under the constitution.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by PointB: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

I am sure Buhari appreciates your deep concern for his wellbeing.
The fact remained that, who told you that he has qualification problems?
I heard or read that he will be campaigning in Akwa Ibom and Rivers State tomorrow. That doesn't seem to me that he is worried or ignorant that he got a problem.
I for one had no idea where any of my own primary school or secondary school certificates are. If you ask me, I will simply refer you to the school I attended. Whether they got a copy or a record, I don't know.

I never collected my SSCE certificate; my first degree certificate still reside with the university. My employer are satisfied with the statement of results I provide and have done necessary verification. However you and I are not running for political office. If we are and the system requires we must present our certificates, then it become incumbent on us to do the needful.

If you think the certificate issue is not a problem, why then is the APC issuing discombobulated statement here and there to that effect? Why do you think Nigeria are shouting from the rooftop asking for it? Or perhaps you are right, Buhari doesn't give a damn about us asking for his certificate, and you think he's going to give a hoot about anything we say if he inadvertently wins?

Pa Eziachi, if you must come to equity, please come with clean hands! Don't trade your age and integrity for those who cares not!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
If you don't know what happened then, you need to pick some resources and read. It will help you a lot. I actually did not ask you or anyone whether I am intelligent or dumb, your opinion with respect to my level of intelligence lsn't needed. Cheers!

huh, you still not answering me, A one time HEAD OF STATE can't retrieve his properties almost 25 years now, do you believe this fairy tale? Think man

Meanwhile, I am 100% sure if IBB and gang of PDP led military had burn and destroyed buhari's certificate as you are making us to believe and Jonathan trying to frustrate Buhari, i know of a more competent body that will produce this certificate. the West African Examination Council ( WAEC ) How come General is not thinking in this direction?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
presido1:
Nothing like a weak consolation, As you said Zik's directed them to IR, where did Buhari direct those seeking for his certificate. Who failed short in law? The same people you are supporting today. They initiated the quota system and they will die to keep it running. So you have no argument.
What makes you think that I am supporting anyone?
If you believe that Buhari did not attend secondary school, then he fall short of law requiring him to become a president of Nigeria. And instead of moaning about it on the internet, I am asking you to do something about and I will back you up.

Quota system is based on the crude system of tribalism, where people in power look after their close friend from their tribe when they get to power and that is exactly what Jonathan is doing today, so what the difference.

Who initiated the abandoned property? Wasn't it Ijaw people where Jonathan come from? if you are really looking back on who did what. But that is not my concern, because based on what I had experienced, an Igbo man is no safer with an Ijaw than he is safer with a Fulani, despite Igbo/Ijaw close heritage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
PointB:

I never collected my SSCE certificate; my first degree certificate still reside with the university. My employer are satisfied with the statement of results I provide and have done necessary verification. However you and I are not running for political office. If we are and the system requires we must present our certificates, then it become incumbent on us to do the needful.

If you think the certificate issue is not a problem, why then is the APC issuing discombobulated statement here and there to that effect? Why do you think Nigeria are shouting from the rooftop asking for it? Or perhaps you are right, Buhari doesn't give a damn about us asking for his certificate, and you think he's going to give a hoot about anything we say if he inadvertently wins?

Pa Eziachi, if you must come to equity, please come with clean hands! Don't trade your age and integrity for those who cares not!

You want to know? Because most Nigerians think Buhari is really an illiterate, i know this may offend his followers and 150 cows, i don't care but that's the damn truth.

Sometime ago, when PDP brought same certificate scandal on Adams Oshiomole of Edo state, saying he has no primary school certificate, i supported Oshiomole and remember telling someone, if PDP is telling me Oshiomole has no certificate and he is that sound intellectually then i need people without certificate in position. Oshiomole never for once told us his certificate are with NLC or OBJ, banicansta and other buhari's 149,000 cows are making it seems only Buhari was arrested and overthrown as Head of state

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by double0seven(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
PointB:

what the hell are you talking about? There is no electoral law that require SSCE as requirement for contesting elections.

What the electoral law says is: for you to contest to be Nigeria's President, you must posses an academic minimum qualification of at least SSCE or its equivalent.

There is a very big wide difference in this and what you seem to be implying.

For instance, one can sit for Cambridge A levels exams without SSCE or WAEC or not even going to any secondary school. Through A levels you can progress to other academic attainments like OND, BSC etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

We have to agree to disagree. I don't in honesty even believe in the this project Nigeria, let alone supporting any of it's political party. Why would I deny I support something if I do? I was hoping that by now they will be talking about issue related stuff but never. You don't have to be partisan to know that PDP is just the reincarnation of the old NPN. They don't believe in free electoral process, even when they had no serious challenger, its in their blood.
APC has lots of barggage that can be trashed out, like the issue of deporting Nigerian in their own country, but those doesn't interest PDP and their supporters because it doesn't involve Buhari. I want to hammer APC on real issues but PDP aren't giving people like me anything but useless propaganda and negative tactics based on lies on personalities.
Most of my family, in fact almost all my family are in PDP including an elected governor, so it not about party politics for me.

You have proved me wrong, and have won my respect with your statement ... Nice.

Eziachi my grouse with APC is not APC as a party heck no. I know PDP and APC are simply the same people. So my political mindset is based on rooting for people not party.

APC convinced me at first that they are the change, having been to lagos and witnessed the change APC Fashola carried out. Fashola may not be perfect, he has his flaws... but he is a man of vision ... to me he is the best governor in Nigeria... the best APC has to offer ... with the fire and vigour APC came out at first I hoped to see fahsola fly their flag.

But they proved to me that they are still like PDP. Blinded by ethnocentrism, religion and tribe instead of Merit they engineered everything and fielded buhari ... they could not even give fashola VP. This is a clear U-turn from what been progressive stands for ... To that effect I have made it a point of duty to campaign against APC and Buhari.

GEJ to me has some flaws but in my opinion he is better than Buhari ... I can debate that any where with confidence.

Moreover ride on with your non partisian methodology it is commendable. Like you said we have to agree to dis agree.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by LogicPower(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
You're a man full of wisdom Pa Eziachi. God bless you sir!

Ameen!

Eziachi has always been such a wonderful fellow, so full of wisdom and intellect and, above all, thoroughly detribalized.

In fact he is a good example of how we can all be well above ethnic and religious prejudices as a result of knowledge, experience and maturity.

And this piece by him is so, so impressive!.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
double0seven:

what the hell are you talking about? There is no electoral law that require SSCE as requirement for contesting elections.

What the electoral law says is: for you to contest to be Nigeria's President, you must posses an academic minimum qualification of at least SSCE or its equivalent.

There is a very big wide difference in this and what you seem to be implying.

For instance, one can sit for Cambridge A levels exams without SSCE or WAEC or not even going to any secondary school. Through A levels you can progress to other academic attainments like OND, BSC etc.

Are you aware someone was once denied mobilization into the National Youth Service Corps for not having SSCE ( WAEC / NECO ) because the young man schooled oversea? this should be last year or two years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman / Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service / NNPC Not Sincere About Oil Theft, Exaggerating Figures – Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.