Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. (10089 Views)

Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by PointB: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
double0seven:

what the hell are you talking about? There is no electoral law that require SSCE as requirement for contesting elections.

What the electoral law says is: for you to contest to be Nigeria's President, you must posses an academic minimum qualification of at least SSCE or its equivalent.

There is a very big wide difference in this and what you seem to be implying.

For instance, one can sit for Cambridge A levels exams without SSCE or WAEC or not even going to any secondary school. Through A levels you can progress to other academic attainments like OND, BSC etc.

Cool. Then let him present whatever certificate is required of him so that Nigerians can move to discussing more salient election issue. Why is it taking him so long to shed the toga of 'semi-illiterate' hanging on his neck? In whose interest is he delaying on this matter?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

I for one had no idea where any of my own primary school or secondary school certificates are. If you ask me, I will simply refer you to the school I attended. Whether they got a copy or a record, I don't know.
But when Buhari own certificate is asked for he refered them to his former employer. You keep on contradicting yourself man.

The only defense Buhari and APC will mount that will quench this buahrigate is that the cert is not needed by law otherwise all this biting around the bush will not wash. Alternatively INEC and PDP might let is slide cos of fear of what will happen up north if the general is disqualified. Then again the law has been bended to accommodate Buhari. For how long are we going to bend for people like Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by gratiaeo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
oluvick:
**all we are saying, Buhari, show up your certificate oh**

I just wonder how educational sector would be under the leadership of Buhari.

Students will only be coming out of school without certificates. What a waste!
Buhari imaginary government will be interesting. You are free to walk into court and swear affidavit if u need work in any company. No need wasting time in class room

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
presido1:
But when Buhari own certificate is asked for he refered them to his former employer. You keep on contradicting yourself man.

The only defense Buhari and APC will mount that will quench this buahrigate is that the cert is not needed by law otherwise all this biting around the bush will not wash. Alternatively INEC and PDP might let is slide cos of fear of what will happen up north if the general is disqualified. Then again the law has been bended to accommodate Buhari. For how long are we going to bend for people like Buhari?

The reason Buhari should provide his certificate is not because of election, but how he was enlisted into the military

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by codedguy1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

We have to agree to disagree. I don't in honesty even believe in the this project Nigeria, let alone supporting any of it's political party. Why would I deny I support something if I do? I was hoping that by now they will be talking about issue related stuff but never. You don't have to be partisan to know that PDP is just the reincarnation of the old NPN. They don't believe in free electoral process, even when they had no serious challenger, its in their blood.
APC has lots of barggage that can be trashed out, like the issue of deporting Nigerian in their own country, but those doesn't interest PDP and their supporters because it doesn't involve Buhari. I want to hammer APC on real issues but PDP aren't giving people like me anything but useless propaganda and negative tactics based on lies on personalities.
Most of my family, in fact almost all my family are in PDP including a former elected governor, so it not about party politics for me.

There are set standards and things need to be done orderly!

You can only start talking about issues with people/contestants who have met the basic requirements to even warrant them being on the hot seat for questioning.

Are u saying if APC presents a madman who we all know will not be president you will start wasting your time with him in a debate knowing fully well he does not fit the bill.

Buhari probably has no certficate and cannot produce any so he wants to bulldoze his way to the top. The problem is that he can't use a gun this time.

When they use quota system to draft people like Buhari into the army, how will they be able to defeat Boko Haram when they can't understand simple strategies and commands given by their superiors.

And those that have risen to Buharis status will only lead soldiers to their doom because they lack basic education.

Buhari should go and sitdownsomewherejare! He wants to rule naija again after about 32yrs from his first time.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
LogicPower:

Ameen!

Eziachi has always been such a wonderful fellow, so full of wisdom and intellect and, above all, thoroughly detribalized.

In fact he is a good example of how we can all be well above ethnic and religious prejudices as a result of knowledge, experience and maturity.

And this piece by him is so, so impressive!.
honestly,he is one of the reasons I am so loving politics on nairaland. An elderly man who has seen Nigeria before us and knew what it was like. Whenever I read his comments about Buhari,my love for Buhari keeps increasing the more. His experience,insight and depth of knowledge is very educative and enlightening.

Nuff respect Pa Eziachi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by double0seven(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Seriously, what really is in contention? Is the concern that General Buhari does not have the academic qualification to be the president of Nigeria?

Many idiots above even have the guts to be saying and repeating over again that GMB is an illiterate.

How very absurd. For anyone to claim such, he has to close his eyes, brain and heart to a very obvious truth since they are hired for a price to do what they are doing, otherwise, under what consideration does GMB qualify as an illiterate?

Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in
1962, when he attended the
Nigerian Military Training College
(in February 1964, it was renamed
the Nigerian Defence Academy,
(NDA)) in Kaduna. From
1962-1963, he underwent Officer
Cadets training at Mons Officer
Cadet School in Aldershot in
England, United Kingdom (Mons
OCS was officially closed down in
1972).

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963- January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna.
In 1964, he facilitated his military
training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

From 1965-1967, Buhari served as
Commander of the Second Infantry
Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

Buhari was made Brigade Major of
the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970-1971. Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, 1971-1972. He also attended the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

From 1974-1975 Buhari was appointed Acting Director, Transport and Supply, Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.
He was also made Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979, and was a member of the Supreme Military
Council, 1978-1979.

From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari attended the US Army War College (established in 1901) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies . Upon completion of the on-campus full time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by mazzi: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

If the certificate was my problem, I know 1001 legal things to do to get it.
then help ur demi-god with only one thing to do to get his cert.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
PointB:

I never collected my SSCE certificate; my first degree certificate still reside with the university. My employer are satisfied with the statement of results I provide and have done necessary verification. However you and I are not running for political office. If we are and the system requires we must present our certificates, then it become incumbent on us to do the needful.
So what is the difference between what you did with your employers and what was purported that Buhari had done with INEC?
You used your statement of result which were acceptable to you employers and he used affidavit acceptable to INEC.
You must have directed them where to verify your qualification and he directed INEC to the military to verify.

Whether its a job selling akara or a job being president, doesn't make any difference. Running for office is like looking for a job and the election is the interview, vote/winning meant, you got the job.

If the law said that affidavit is not acceptable, verification not acceptable, he has no chance than he cannot run, but he has done what the law required of him and that is why those that matters (INEC) are not getting involve.
That is why PDP are not taking him to court yet. Use your tongue to count your teeth. There is difference between emotion and law. You are being carried away by emotion because Buhari is not on the list of your Christmas card.

If you think the certificate issue is not a problem, why then is the APC issuing discombobulated statement here and there to that effect? Why do you think Nigeria are shouting from the rooftop asking for it? Or perhaps you are right, Buhari doesn't give a damn about us asking for his certificate, and you think he's going to give a hoot about anything we say if he inadvertently wins?

APC are fighting because your throwing some mud on their beauty queen. Political fight is like a beauty contest, if the PR for Miss Ghana started saying all over the media that Miss Nigeria has some smelling stuff under herself, what do you expect the PR for Miss Nigeria to to? Fold his arm hoping that it won't affect the outcome. He won't give a hoof whatever you are saying because for four years, now, you have said worse than certificate. In Igbo, we said when a king kept shouting hoax about his fictional lion that is coming, the day the real lion will come, everyone will ignore him thinking, it's one of his wolf cries and the lion will eat him.

Pa Eziachi, if you must come to equity, please come with clean hands! Don't trade your age and integrity for those who cares not!
Don't blackmail me with your age. Everyone is equal here as long as you are able to form an opinion. I respect every opinion, even when we sharply differs. What I am saying is my opinion, and your is your, we don't have to like them both and we don't have to be invicible enemies about it to. (Remember that we are invincible to each other?)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
double0seven:
Seriously, what really is in contention? Is the concern that General Buhari does not have the academic qualification to be the president of Nigeria?

Many idiots above even have the guts to be saying and repeating over again that GMB is an illiterate.

How very absurd. For anyone to claim such, he has to close his eyes, brain and heart to a very obvious truth since they are hired for a price to do what they are doing, otherwise, under what consideration does GMB qualify as an illiterate?

(NDA)) in Kaduna. From
1972).

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963- January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna.
training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970-1971. Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, 1971-1972. He also attended the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

From 1974-1975 Buhari was appointed Acting Director, Transport and Supply, Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.
He was also made Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979, and was a member of the Supreme Military
Council, 1978-1979.

From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari attended the US Army War College (established in 1901) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies . Upon completion of the on-campus full time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.
with all these academic qualifications,the idiotts are still looking for his secondary certificate when he has more than that. The military has his copies of his credentials,INEC will apply for it if they need it. As simple as that!
Why then the fuss about this whole thing? Are you idiotts waiting for Buhari to publicly show you his credentials to prove to you he is not an illiterate? I don't understand o!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
mazzi:
then help ur demi-god with only one thing to do to get his cert.
He is not qualified to be my demi god. I already had one- my late parents.
If Buhari certificate is your cure for Ebola, do something about it and stop moaning on the internet, while he is busy campaigning tomorrow at your backyard.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
double0seven:

(NDA)) in Kaduna. From
1972).

Council, 1978-1979.

You still not getting it, Nigerian's are asking for this ceriticate to know how Buhari got into the Nigeria Armed Forces, all the crap you posted there are irrelevant as they are not what is needed, Have him show his cert. If IBB confiscated this certificate, there are other places Buhari can get it, The school and examination board. The reason you are listing those qualification and Phd there is because buhari was enlisted into the army, The military sponsored him on those courses so he could not be asked to provide his credentials to partake in those courses oversea, HOW DID BUHARI GOT ENLISTED INTO THE NIGERIA ARMY WHICH REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF O'LEVEL WITH 5 CREDITS IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by gratiaeo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
Has any law been broken? If yes, go to court! If no, shut the f.u
I expected more than this from you. You really don't know that this work will be as difficult as this, do you?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
with all these academic qualifications,the idiotts are still looking for his secondary certificate when he has more than that. The military has his copies of his credentials,INEC will apply for it if they need it. As simple as that!
Why then the fuss about this whole thing? Are you idiotts waiting for Buhari to publicly show you his credentials to prove to you he is not an illiterate? I don't understand o!

Respect yourself this new year and make use of your brain

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Omila007: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
double0seven:

(NDA)) in Kaduna. From
1972).

Council, 1978-1979.

The right word is FRAUD.
if he never attended any secondary school, or posses senior school from any institution which is a prerequisite for admission into Nigeria Army.
In saner climes if found wanting in a court of law is a criminal offense. Punishable by stripping him of all career achievement till date plus jail time.

Now that would be the changeall want, won't it??
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by PointB: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

So what is the difference between what you did with your employers and what was purported that Buhari had done with INEC?
You used your statement of result which were acceptable to you employers and he used affidavit acceptable to INEC.
You must have directed them where to verify your qualification and he directed INEC to the military to verify.

Whether its a job selling akara or a job being president, doesn't make any difference. Running for office is like looking for a job and the election is the interview, vote/winning meant, you got the job.

If the law said that affidavit is not acceptable, verification not acceptable, he has no chance than he cannot run, but he has done what the law required of him and that is why those that matters (INEC) are not getting involve.
That is why PDP are not taking him to court yet. Use your tongue to count your teeth. There is difference between emotion and law. You are being carried away by emotion because Buhari is not on the list of your Christmas card.

APC are fighting because your throwing some mud on their beauty queen. Political fight is like a beauty contest, if the PR for Miss Ghana started saying all over the media that Miss Nigeria has some smelling stuff under herself, what do you expect the PR for Miss Nigeria to to? Fold his arm hoping that it won't affect the outcome. He won't give a hoof whatever you are saying because for four years, now, you have said worse than certificate. In Igbo, we said when a king kept shouting hoax about his fictional lion that is coming, the day the real lion will come, everyone will ignore him thinking, it's one of his wolf cries and the lion will eat him.
Don't blackmail me with your age. Everyone is equal here as long as you are able to form an opinion. I respect every opinion, even when we sharply differs. What I am saying is my opinion, and your is your, we don't have to like them both and we don't have to be invicible enemies about it to. (Remember that we are invincible to each other?)

If you don't understand the difference between statement of result (issued by an institution) and sworn affidavit, there is no point debating this matter any longer with you.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

What makes you think that I am supporting anyone?
If you believe that Buhari did not attend secondary school, then he fall short of law requiring him to become a president of Nigeria. And instead of moaning about it on the internet, I am asking you to do something about and I will back you up.
You and I know that nothing will happen as far as Buhari/North is consigned in this matter. So asking me to do something is just like asking Iraqi govt to take US to ICC.

Eziachi:
Quota system is based on the crude system of tribalism, where people in power look after their close friend from their tribe when they get to power and that is exactly what Jonathan is doing today, so what the difference.
Jonathan is doing it because he met the system that way and the people that started it can never let it go. Who initiated the system?

Eziachi:
Who initiated the abandoned property? Wasn't it Ijaw people where Jonathan come from? if you are really looking back on who did what. But that is not my concern, because based on what I had experienced, an Igbo man is no safer with an Ijaw than he is safer with a Fulani, despite Igbo/Ijaw close heritage.
I knew right from time that this is your grouse. Remember if the powers that be that time did not support the abandoned property thing, their is no way the Ijaws would have succeeded. They(those in power then) might even be the once that initiated it.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
gratiaeo:

I expected more than this from you. You really don't know that this work will be as difficult as this, do you?
Which work is that? angry
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by double0seven(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
brownlord:

Are you aware someone was once denied mobilization into the National Youth Service Corps for not having SSCE ( WAEC / NECO ) because the young man schooled oversea? this should be last year or two years ago

we are talking about the electoral law to contest to becomes Nigeria's president not about requirements for drafting into NYC.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

He directed his employer to the institution that awarded the certificate and not another employer, are asking Guinness to go verify your credentials from First bank? is that what you implying?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
brownlord:

Respect yourself this new year and make use of your brain
tell your fellow brainless idiotts to stop spamming this section demanding for Buhari's certs. If you so desire to see his certs,kindly go to the military board to apply fo it and stop disturbing the forum with your useless threads.

Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by gratiaeo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

This is my first comment on this whole certificate saga, because Personally I do not care whether he presents it or not. I do not place value on people based on certificate. for me the real story whether you accept or deny it it that the way and manner your demi god handled this his certificate saga reeks of clueless-ness.

The real story is that if buhari can lie under oath about his certificate been with the military instead of coming clean that it was stolen. He can lie about the real state of the nation if he take over power. He would bend the truth to hide the real realities on ground. This kind of man cannot be trusted with power.

The real story is that your boss lied to Nigerians and you and your fellow buhari worshipers instead of holding him accountable are covering him up.

The real story is that Buhari can commit serious crime and run down our nation to the ground and you and your lot would cover him up. because you are blinded by fanaticism and people worship.

Yes I am the newest recruit, I vowed to campaign against Buhari if APC do not shield fashola. I am keeping ture to that promise.

If you like let your barcanista, Ymodulus and your clan of buhari worshipers call me a satanist, SaTAN, Romanclander, TANiod or whatever you have in your name calling propaganda arsenal. I really do not give an F. Get that into your head.

The fact is you berem have lost your value system and sacrificed your conscience on the altar of politics. You have failed to hold your leader accountable for his actions and in-actions, the same way you hold GEJ ... You have been brainwashed to see a man who could not provide real leadership for his soldiers, he freaking could not even protect him self to the extent that under his nose these same soldiers kicked him out and locked him up like a nobody. This same man thinks he can lead this same army, this same soldiers towards victory against bokoharam.

I laugh at you in Spanish.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eden007(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
In as much as I know Nigerian government is corrupt and needs change, I stick with the incumbent because I see no change in APC. Let's be realistic, BUHARI and his crew have no basis to prove that they'll do better than Jonathan! Yes we all hate Jonathan, who is better? Buhari? Tinubu? Rubbish!! Let Jonathan complete his second term. The old adage goes, 'the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know'. peace out!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

Here you go again, is the military the school that awarded him the certificate? it just like you referring your new employer to go and verify your certificate from the your old employer. Does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Omila007:

The right word is FRAUD.
if he never attended any secondary school, or posses senior school from any institution which is a prerequisite for admission into Nigeria Army.
In saner climes if found wanting in a court of law is a criminal offense. Punishable by stripping him of all career achievement till date plus jail time.

Now that would be the changeall want, won't it??

Buhari 150,000 cow do not understand this

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
PointB:

Cool. Then let him present whatever certificate is required of him so that Nigerians can move to discussing more salient election issue. Why is it taking him so long to shed the toga of 'semi-illiterate' hanging on his neck? In whose interest is he delaying on this matter?
Gosh! He has, it called affidavit.
That was what the law required him to do under the circumstances and thats exactly what Sambo did too because he said that his own certificate was consumed by fire.
No matter how much semi or total illiterate you call him, there is a 50-50 chance he will be you head of state next month.
Moaning on the internet, won't make any change, rather it might energize northerners who are listening and reading all of you calling one of their elite son an illiterate irrespective of their party affiliation.
Can Jonathan still win? Of course he can but you guys are not helping him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
presido1:
Here you go again, is the military the school that awarded him the certificate? it just like you referring your new employer to go and verify your certificate from the your old employer. Does that make sense to you?
Yes the military do award certificate all over the world. How you don't know that by now. What do you think they give you after you finish your course in Jaji? A bottle of Gin and Tonic?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by brownlord: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
tell your fellow brainless idiotts to stop spamming this section demanding for Buhari's certs. If you so desire to see his certs,kindly go to the military board to apply fo it and stop disturbing the forum with your useless threads.

Ndi ara!

Oh well you know i'm among those demanding for this certificate, not because i need it to vote buhari as you already know i'm not voting Jonathan nor Buhari, but to prove how honest and incorruptible buhari is.

Now tell Buhari to tell Nigerian's the school he went to, If the military are frustrating his effort as you and his paid worshipers are making us believe, WAEC can issue result or statement of result, This is what we need.

Why is this a big issue berem?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by ola6: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
[size=16pt]BUHARI O!!! WHERE IS YOUR CERTIFICATE?! MR INTEGRITY... grin grin grin[/size]

Oniro, agbaya, Alainojuti shameless man

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:
Gosh! He has, it called affidavit.
That was what the law required him to do under the circumstances and that was exactly what Sambo did too because he said that his own certificate was consumed by fire.
No matter how much semi or total illiterate you call him, there is a 50-50 chance he will be you head of state next month.
Moaning on the internet, won't make any change, rather it might energize northerners who are listening and reading all of you calling one of their elite son an illiterate irrespective of their party affiliation.
Can Jonathan still win? Of course he can but you guys are not helping him.
What more can I say again? God bless you one more time sir!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by lorddannie: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari was very clear in his affidavit. "The credentials are with the military". Muhammadu Buhari was toppled in August 1985, he was later locked up by General Ibrahim Babaginda. His residence at Dodan Barracks was razed and all his properties including certificates never saw the light of day. It will amount to perjury if he said they are missing as they were never missing. Rather, the same military that razed his apartment should produce them documents. I am very glad that he refers people to the military board, they ransacked his house illegally, so they should produce it. We all know what the law says, his party has cleared him. Whoever believe that he defaulted the law should sue him and demand his disqualification. However, I am 100% certain that the general i§ on the right course. No enemy of state can stop Buhari, the people already have decided to vote for change.

Trying hard to defend the indefensible! Buhari clearly stated that his certificates are with the secretary to the military board.

Later, we hear that his house was invaded and his certificate taken away?

Was it the secretary to the military that invaded his house, destroyed his property and carted away his certificate?

Or did IBB asked the invaders to give Buhari's certificates to the secretary for safe-keeping?

Why is the sole called incorruptible and APC's demigod equivocating?

Did he used forged certificate to get into the military?

Was the result so bad that they had to smuggle him into military by means of nepotism and the powers of the north?

Does the ongoing drama has anything to do IBB threat to expose the coupist and dictator?

Does this has any relationship with his inability to pass his senior military exams, hence he does not have title; FSS, PSC, MNI etc?

The mallam is simply dumb, brainless, dictator, a product of an un-equitable quota system where people from a particular region are favoured and given unequal opportunities.

Where the heck is Mr Integrity, Facrook Lawan? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
brownlord:

Oh well you know i'm among those demanding for this certificate, not because i need it to vote buhari as you already know i'm not voting Jonathan nor Buhari, but to prove how honest and incorruptible buhari is.

Now tell Buhari to tell Nigerian's the school he went to, If the military are frustrating his effort as you and his paid worshipers are making us believe, WAEC can issue result or statement of result, This is what we need.

Why is this a big issue berem?
He went to Barewa College. Every elite in the north went there in the 50s and 60s. You can now go to their website, get their number, call the school, make an appointment and let hear what you find out. Next question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Completes Payment Of N450 Billion Debt To FG / PDP Won’t Accept ‘fake Results’ In 2019 – Secondus / PDP Campaign Rally In Gummi, Anka LGs, Zamfara State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.