Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Big Challenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Challenge (767 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Challenge by ammamat(f): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2008
Is not all ladies that will be able to be sincere and open up to say this!!!, this is a big

challenge to me , ladies in the house help, my relationship dose not last more than a year, is

not because I cheat,lie,nag,not good in bed or possessive etc. But when all thing seems

right within a twinkle of an eye the whole thing just turn around with no reasons.

At my age i should have a stable relationship if not led to Alta at least let it be stable, I feel

bad as a lady cos its look as if I sleep around.

And the most annoying part is after leaving you for many months they will come back to apologies.

Please I don't know what to do, Ladies and guys please help
Please if you don't have any good advice to give , please no insult
Thanks
Re: Big Challenge by tRoOE(f): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2008
Prayer is the key!!!!!lmfao
But really you need to search within yourself, to see what the problem is
or maybe you one of those heaven husband or whateva they call themsleves
Re: Big Challenge by tmoney11(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2008
maybe you don't give attention to your lady. try and see where u lack and correct urself. i wish u good luck
Re: Big Challenge by dollyn(f): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2008
Are u sure u are good in bed?jst kidding.i think u shd be mre prayerful
Re: Big Challenge by olanajim(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2008
@poster,
do you mind if we ask you questions?

At least we neead to know a few details about you before we jump into conclusion.

(1) (Reply)

Inter Religious Courtship / Love Is Not A Game Of Tits And Wits, Stupid! / Chosing A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.