Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun (25896 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun / WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by ShowYourCertificate: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
sammyj:
Then what happens after you see the certificate, Mr INEC.
This is not about me. This is about the electorates. This is about Nigerians. Nigerians need to know if this clueless old man is qualified for the job.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate

2 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
NairalandOP:
This is not about me. This is about the electorates. This is about Nigerians. Nigerians need to know if this clueless old man is qualified for the job.

Verified no Masters for the master deceiver!
https://www.nairaland.com/2079678/buhari-did-not-get-ms.degree

2 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by promzy043(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
It is laughable dt Buhari can not show his certificate...

3 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by enoqueen: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
of course he has....

1 Like

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 1:06am On Jan 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS3Yu4dK_W0

Skip to 2:50, no Master degree program until the 90's busted!
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Olaposiwaju: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2015
The US Army War College Class of 1980. Check the international fellows section

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 3:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Olaposiwaju:
The US Army War College Class of 1980. Check the international fellows section
This has already been proven a bad fake fellowship is not the same as Masters Degree Program come on that that photoshop garbage out of here!
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by researchgenes(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
aresa:

It's still very laughable to opine that your own former head of state who moved from the bottom to the top based on education from military schools in your own country to the finest military schools abroad and on the surface of the earth with international and external exams is not educated.

Every major promotions in the Nigerian military is based on education from educational institutions both in Nigeria and abroad and he's attended the best man has to offer from the US to the UK and the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, India.

You either don't know the meaning of education or you are just playing dumb and dishonest..

Can't help but question your own level of education, intellect and poor judgement...

You have never worked in the Public Service or Civil Service that is why you stated that "Every major promotions in the Nigerian military is based on education from educational institutions both in Nigeria and abroad". Your lack of understanding of the way the Public Service operates makes you feel that educational qualifications guarantees promotion. Please do a proper research and ask the right questions. Seek knowledge and don't be blinded by your primordial sentiments. I have more than a decade experience in the Public Sector and 5 more years from a structured private organisation. Definitely, I know when educational qualification matters.

whether you question my level of education, my intellect or my poor judgment is not the issue. The main issue is that the GMB doesn't have the requisite educational qualifications. If he had it, he would present it to INEC. As simple as ABC.

Hope you got my point?
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Babacele: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
elantraceey:
smh

I once said they made a wrong decision for making Buhari their flag bearer against Jonathan it sounded like a joke , now let's watch out who laughs lasts .

It just pains me that Nigeria will suffer four years in the hands of president Jonathan just because other parties couldn't bring up a competent adversary.
If PDP looses this last straw of GMB certificate stuff bro, I ll most def e-look for you. hope you will be there when we count d votes by 14th Feb .
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Babacele: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
fpeter:
simple facts and proof would shame doubters so APC do the needful.
Baby it is a political game started by PDP but its a tool which APC is enjoying to campaign for GMB. more folks are being attracted to GMB , n when eventually an incontrovertible evidence is presented, PDP is dead!

1 Like

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by hazyfm1: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
NairalandOP:

ARE U STILL LAUGHING OR CRYING?
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by PenSniper: 1:39am On Jan 28, 2015
Old man big liar.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Validated: 4:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Chairman, please WHERE IS BUHARI'S CERTIFICATE?
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
mormoni:
My contributions are:
1) Praying for GMB
2) Voting for GMB

This certificate stuff is just a mere allegation.
Enjoying your change?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
anonimi:

So the fact that he BROKE the law in 2011 means he should continue breaking our laws with IMPUNITY angry
Is this the change that the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC is offering us

Welcome to BuhariSTAN where the leader is god and can do no wrong shocked

Bye bye to democracy and EQUITY, FAIRNESS and other noble things that our recent struggle against the military has achieved.

BTW, I hope you realise that the possibility of your idol NOT having a BASIC qualification (and not even passing military exams -IBB) means he has always RIGGED our system in his personal favour while pretending to be a saint to his gullible followers who dare not ask intelligent questions.
That is a very sad thing to wish on our country.
We deserve BETTER!
You warned them over and over. We have to remind these zombies how we warned them sha!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by ChimaAdeoye: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Whether it is laughable or cryable,
just show the certificate if he truly has one!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by ozzybaby: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
It is laughable for buhari to hire Sans instead of producing his certificates

2 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=18pt]Whether it is laughable or cryable,
just show the certificate if he truly has one!
[/size]
To this date nothing! What is unbelievableb one Governor has to step down because his credentials. But still nothing from Zoohari.

1 Like

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
ozzybaby:
It is laughable for buhari to hire Sans instead of producing his certificates
The justice is missing is this country My Dear. Now we are suffering because of the ignorance of 95% of the population.

1 Like

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by mormoni(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Enjoying your change?
of course I am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Attends POP Of Nigerian Defence Academy (photos) / Ondo Begins Bitumen Exploration With 10,000 Barrels Per Day / Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.