Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun (25628 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun / WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
hazyfm:

MUST U ALWAYS POST TRASH
God bless you too my fellow Nigerian. God bless President GEJ
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ezemust:
bt u want gej to show u his account rit?

what account?
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by anonimi: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Aigipan:

I guess you just woke from a 15 year coma and forgot that Buhari has contested before with the same affidavit. where were you in 2011?

His name will be on the ballot no matter how much you rage. And there is nothing you can do about it. That is the reality. Keep moaning on NL

So the fact that he BROKE the law in 2011 means he should continue breaking our laws with IMPUNITY angry
Is this the change that the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC is offering us

Welcome to BuhariSTAN where the leader is god and can do no wrong shocked

Bye bye to democracy and EQUITY, FAIRNESS and other noble things that our recent struggle against the military has achieved.

BTW, I hope you realise that the possibility of your idol NOT having a BASIC qualification (and not even passing military exams -IBB) means he has always RIGGED our system in his personal favour while pretending to be a saint to his gullible followers who dare not ask intelligent questions.
That is a very sad thing to wish on our country.
We deserve BETTER!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
OLADD:

With this sermon by Oyegun, it's now glaring and plain true that their agent of "change" does not possess ordinary Secondary School Certificate! But what amuses me the most, is the boldness at which APC leaders have been telling Nigerians that not having common school cert is inconsequential! Oyegun at his age and background is telling more than 50 million youths in this country (including his children and grandchildren) that to aspire to the position of presidency, the prerequisite should be an EQUIVALENT OF UNVERIFIABLE SECONDARY SCHOOL CERITIFICATE. Ouch!!!.What a shame! What a party! What an assembly of hypocritic entities! May God Almighty not allow EVIL CHANGE in Nigeria. Can somebody say amen? Amen.
God bless you too.

4 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
anonimi:

So the fact that he BROKE the law in 2011 means he should continue breaking our laws with IMPUNITY angry
Is this the change that the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC is offering us

Welcome to BuhariSTAN where the leader is god and can do no wrong shocked

Bye bye to democracy and EQUITY, FAIRNESS and other noble things that our recent struggle against the military has achieved.

If you have evidence that he broke the law before 2015 by presenting false affidavit, what are you waiting for?

Go to court.

Cry me river. he will be on the ballot and you will only moan and rage on NL
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by anonimi: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Aigipan:

If you have evidence that he broke the law before 2015 by presenting false affidavit, what are you waiting for?

Go to court.

Worry thou not.
At the appropriate time, IF necessary, the court will be invited.
Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by researchgenes(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Training courses cannot be substituted for standard and basic educational qualifications. The Constitution which is the highest law of the land dictates that a President must be at least educated to the level of senior secondary school and a person wishing to become one oughts Nigerians and the Country a duty to produce this basic requirement. If Gen. Buhari is truly 'Mai Gaskiya', he owes his supporters and critics the duty to honestly produce evidence of his educational qualifications.

It is wrong for the APC Chieftain to trivialise such an importance issue and try to swept away the matter under the political rug.

7 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by kay1one(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Military exams are nothing compared to fslc and ssce! The constitution says that or its equivalent. .. what they are thought in military school is nothing compared to ssce!
Buhari rent a certificate!

7 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
anonimi:

Worry thou not.
At the appropriate time, IF necessary, the court will be invited.
Cheers.

The court and presidency knows GMB has certificate except PDP hallelujah boys like u.
If every PHD holders r like GEJ and PEJ with their bad English then there is no reason to be educated cos my grand mom without formal education speaks better.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by researchgenes(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
The rule in law and the constitution is that "he who asserts must prove". Thus, the burden of proving that GMB has the basic qualifications to contest for the post of President of Nigeria lies with him and him alone. it is not for any Nigerian to go to court to show that. Unfortunately, sentiments would not permit the right thing to be done in Nigeria and the General would contest the election without qualifications.

And before the barrage of unsavoury and childish insults, do honestly search within your conscience and tell me whether you would apply for any job in Nigeria or abroad without presenting your educational documents.

thank you

Aigipan:

Go to court.

6 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by FrankC3: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
With the position of APC highest ranking officer on this, I am afraid that the worst is starring us in the face. The reality is this:

1. That the basic requirement for joining Nigeria Military in 1962, as it is today, is still an O'Level certificate.

2. That Mr Buhari did not have the basic requirements for enrolling in the army but 'somehow' got himself enrolled with his knowledge as an adult.

3. That Mr Buhari rose through the rank of the Military, an employer that he should not have joined had he declared that he did not have the employment requirements. Basically, Mr Buhari kept the information on his true qualification status from his employers until he grasped the reigns of power at the highest level.

4. That Mr Buhari's employers - the Military would not have sent him for capacity development trainings had they known that he did not qualify to be with them in the first place.

5. That Nigerians believed Mr Buhari to be a qualified Military officer when he took over leadership of the country by the barrel of the gun, not knowing that he is not even qualified to be an army officer in the first place by the virtue of his lack of requisite qualification.

6.That under Mr Buhari's leadership, Nigerians were flogged openly for indiscipline, not knowing that the man that gave the order is guilty of not only sacking the democratic government in place, but also for not even being qualified to be where he was.

7. That Mr Buhari lied to more than 150 million Nigerians that he had the minimum education to be their President in 2003, 2007 and 2011, lied to the INEC and lied to the Military.

8. That Mr Buhari lied under Oath that his certificates are with the Nigerian Military, it seems however that Mr Buhari does not have even the photocopy of his own credentials.

9. That Mr Buhari and his APC party would want us to neglect all these facts and still vote in Buhari to come and fight corruption.

The PDP is also interestingly quite about this. It could either be that they are so sure of defeating Buhari in 2015 and would not like to rock that chance just yet or they have another game up their sleeve.

Whatever the APC like, they can tell themselves but this is not looking good. It would be bad enough to say that a former President of Nigeria did not have secondary education (I think an equivalent of High School) certificate. It will also be bad to find out how exactly he was able to maintain this lie through his military career.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Find a sponsor 2day 2 forward ur education nd also win
amazing prizes... No scam.. 100% real.. Just have a try
http://modeducation.info/fair2015/index.php?
ref=MOD64415131
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by hazyfm: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
myhoodlink:
God bless you too my fellow Nigerian. God bless Outgoing President GEJ

cheers
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Tibins(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
elantraceey:
smh

I once said they made a wrong decision for making Buhari their flag bearer against Jonathan it sounded like a joke , now let's watch out who laughs lasts .

It just pains me that Nigeria will suffer four years in the hands of president Jonathan just because other parties couldn't bring up a competent adversary.

Nigeria won't suffer under GEJ. He's doing alot already. Just that he's doing all at the same time. But the strategy's changed now. He's going to fix alot focussing on one thing at a time. Truth.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Louislewis: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oyegun is just talking nonsense. Where is Buhari's certificates? Buhari was the Head of State through coup. Now is democracy. Where is his certificate(s)? No wonder Idiagbon, his second in command was more laudable, vibrant during his term as the Head of State.

4 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by PointB: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
mrmetoo1:

If he doesn't how will he have sworn he has one

If he has, he can get a reprint from his school. Records are still there, and they can even issue a covering note if need be!

4 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by kennytidistar(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
My Oyegun, Educational qualification upto "SSCE" or it equivalent and not a professional qualification, I'm a CHARTERED accountant is not and can never be equivalent to academic qualification the equivalent that the law of the land recorgnised is WAEC, NABTEB, NECO. for SSCE. and BSC, BTECH, HND, are the equivalent for graduates any other are added advantage not requirement or equvalent. Mr oyegun the way you wan twist this matter e be like say u self no get certificate. all institutions have individual policy for career progression or promotion, the fact that you are compensated with training and courses to attain high position with an institution does not mean those training certificate will be relevant outside such institution, mr oyegun please don't call red for us as black we are not colour blind we know what is what, this is the more reason why buhary must show us his certificate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Eluwilussit(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
What is actually laughable, ignominious and inglorious, is the position of APC, Buhari and their supporters. All this long grammar still doesn't produce the desired result.

You guys want us to produce a president based on the assumption that he did go to school. Ridiculous. Buhari attended all these colleges, no doubt but INEC rules require that he produces his certs.

Now that we are talking of change, which I am grateful for, I will like us to be honest about this so called change. GMB and co, please, lead by example. Show us that you are different and better than PDP and Jonathan. Stop all this Ostrich play play.

If Buhari can't present his certicates, he should give Nigerians a good and genuine reason. Stop insulting us by telling us that the Army has all his certs. If they do, as they have said, then go grab your copies and present same sharp sharp. This tori is getting very childish. I am losing the little respect I had for GMB in the past.

SHOWUSYOURCERTIFICATES

5 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by ShowYourCertificate: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Aigipan:

You did not answer my question.

I said his name will be on the ballot, so what are you going to do about it?
Nothing. And that's because he's gonna lose grin

3 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by ShowYourCertificate: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
AnanseK:

You are childish
Why do you say so? So stating the obvious is now being childish? LWKMD

#BuhariShowYourCertificate

5 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by onatisi(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
FrankC3:

The PDP is also interestingly quite about this. It could either be that they are so sure of defeating Buhari in 2015 and would not like to rock that chance just yet or they have another game up their sleeve.
I have always said it even before apc primaries ,pdp will never allow atiku to get apc ticket. Buhari is the easiest and dumbestt opposition candidate for pdp to beat anytime,anyday,anywhere. Believe me ,even if akala contests under pdp against buhari ,he will win. Buhari is the worst presidential candidate I have ever seen.this is a man that has zero personality,he has no oratory skills,he lack basic economic intelligence this is due to the fact that he never attended a secondary school, He lacks charisma. He is weak,he is simply a bad product on a bad market day. What keeps bothering me is that why did tinuburuku and amaechi give buhari the ticket,knowing fully well buharis record can't stand public scrutiny? I can't wait to see buhari talk in a debate.believe me ,pdp will make sure buhari doesn't get disqualified. Because they know atiku may likely pick up the ticket if buhari is dropped and that will be problems for gej and pdp.

7 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by thewarrior72: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
rosemary1500:

you're completely daft. do ur worst. tongue
It's apparent you're new here, hence doesn't know who & who to pick e-fight with, don't worry, soon u will know better,but until then continue to wallow in ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by major466(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
jamace:
grin grin Haba Buhari. Protect the little integrity left in you by providing your certificate naa. grin grin
pa Buhari has no integrity.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by major466(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
researchgenes:
Training courses cannot be substituted for standard and basic educational qualifications. The Constitution which is the highest law of the land dictates that a President must be at least educated to the level of senior secondary school and a person wishing to become one oughts Nigerians and the Country a duty to produce this basic requirement. If Gen. Buhari is truly 'Mai Gaskiya', he owes his supporters and critics the duty to honestly produce evidence of his educational qualifications.

It is wrong for the APC Chieftain to trivialise such an importance issue and try to swept away the matter under the political rug.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari matter tire me!
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by onatisi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
Louislewis:
Oyegun is just talking nonsense. Where is Buhari's certificates? Buhari was the Head of State through coup. Now is democracy. Where is his certificate(s)? No wonder Idiagbon, his second in command was more laudable, vibrant during his term as the Head of State.
at last ,people have woken up and they are beginning to ask the right questions.it is time nigerians tell these politicians that they aren't fools. If buhari can't proof to nigerians that he indeed finished secondary education ,then he has no business contesting to be nigeria president. If he has any equivalent certificate ,he should tender it to inec .

2 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Ojiofor: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Unfortunately GMB have no certificate to show.he simply can not show what he doesn't have that is the reason his team is reminding us that he was a general and former head of state instead of providing his certificates to inec as required by law.

1 Like

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
researchgenes:
The rule in law and the constitution is that "he who asserts must prove". Thus, the burden of proving that GMB has the basic qualifications to contest for the post of President of Nigeria lies with him and him alone. it is not for any Nigerian to go to court to show that. Unfortunately, sentiments would not permit the right thing to be done in Nigeria and the General would contest the election without qualifications.

And before the barrage of unsavoury and childish insults, do honestly search within your conscience and tell me whether you would apply for any job in Nigeria or abroad without presenting your educational documents.

thank you

The first thing you need to learn is that the "rule of law" has nothing to do with the constitution. It is a legal principle and not a legal requirement. "The rule of law" and the literal wording of phrase are two different things

If the Electoral body has not disqualified him and you think they should because he has not satisfied the legal requirement for the position he is seeking, go to court and prove your case. If he thinks he has satisfied the requirements set by the constitution and there is no objection from the electoral body, showing his certificate after swearing to an affidavit is optional and he can choose not to. If that will make you vote for the other candidate, so be it as far as he is concerned.

Now, Since INEC is not complaining and you are, Let us know when you are in court but till then, You will only rant and rave on NL and he will be on the ballot on the 14th so save your breath.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Omila007: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
FrankC3:
With the position of APC highest ranking officer on this, I am afraid that the worst is starring us in the face. The reality is this:

1. That the basic requirement for joining Nigeria Military in 1962, as it is today, is still an O'Level certificate.

2. That Mr Buhari did not have the basic requirements for enrolling in the army but 'somehow' got himself enrolled with his knowledge as an adult.

3. That Mr Buhari rose through the rank of the Military, an employer that he should not have joined had he declared that he did not have the employment requirements. Basically, Mr Buhari kept the information on his true qualification status from his employers until he grasped the reigns of power at the highest level.

4. That Mr Buhari's employers - the Military would not have sent him for capacity development trainings had they known that he did not qualify to be with them in the first place.

5. That Nigerians believed Mr Buhari to be a qualified Military officer when he took over leadership of the country by the barrel of the gun, not knowing that he is not even qualified to be an army officer in the first place by the virtue of his lack of requisite qualification.

6.That under Mr Buhari's leadership, Nigerians were flogged openly for indiscipline, not knowing that the man that gave the order is guilty of not only sacking the democratic government in place, but also for not even being qualified to be where he was.

7. That Mr Buhari lied to more than 150 million Nigerians that he had the minimum education to be their President in 2003, 2007 and 2011, lied to the INEC and lied to the Military.

8. That Mr Buhari lied under Oath that his certificates are with the Nigerian Military, it seems however that Mr Buhari does not have even the photocopy of his own credentials.

9. That Mr Buhari and his APC party would want us to neglect all these facts and still vote in Buhari to come and fight corruption.

Whatever the APC like, they can tell themselves but this is not looking good. It would be bad enough to say that a former President of Nigeria did not have secondary education (I think an equivalent of High School) certificate. It will also be bad to find out how exactly he was able to maintain this lie through his military career.

Brother I am not gay but I LOVE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by millionaireman: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wish Buhari can surprise Nigerians now and show the originals of his school leaving certificate - if he has any.

APC's Oyegun ought to have known constitutional and INEC requirements for someone to qualify to contest election as prresident.

There are no cutting of corners, no speaking of long grammar, to forestall the presentation of your original school leaving certificate to an intending employer who needs your basic academic qualifications before the employer can employ you.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by onatisi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
millionaireman:
Wish Buhari can surprise Nigerians now and show the originals of his school leaving certificate - if he has any.
for where he go get am ? No be cow we dey talk o!

2 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by omolami: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
It is more laughable to claim to have school certificate that cannot be presented for people to see.It Is myopic for APC chairman to accept one has school certiicate he has no evidence to prove.Bird of d same feathers.shio.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English / 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji / Buhari Cancels Shells Operating Licence For OML 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.