Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful (6331 Views)

Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable / Why The National Burget Brouhaha Is A Blessing / Why The Buhari Certificate Brouhaha Is Plain Silly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by brownlord: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
if that would bring sanity to this section,so be it!
Damn! Too many loosed-brain cretins demanding for Buhari's certs and disturbing the forum.

Your god has not gotten power you are already asking for this?

Hmmm, maybe I now have a reason to vote
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by brownlord: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
bossmini84:
To go to courts the same courts most of these APC pigs don't believe in.

Lol
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by brownlord: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Demdem:

Bfool, unfortunately am about leaving but not to worry, will come back to attend to ur foolishness. I doubt u can ever be sensible.

Can you see your gods integrity is now questionable?
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
brownlord:

Your god has not gotten power you are already asking for this?

Hmmm, maybe I now have a reason to vote
who cares?
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by rozayx5(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari has lost it and will always keep loosing it

NEXT

My dad still referred to him as an illiterate since his foreign service days, thought he was joking cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by deji68: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
going by your logic they should shutdown Nairaland , if other people have different views..... any opinion against Buhari is "disturbing the forum", i wonder what kind of change Buhari is going to bring? cool cool cool

berem:
if that would bring sanity to this section,so be it!
Damn! Too many loosed-brain cretins demanding for Buhari's certs and disturbing the forum.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by brownlord: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Demdem:

Killer party adherents and Jonathan cocck suckers like ursef have always questioned Buhari's integrity. Nothing new here, same game still played.

Do you believe Buhari could not get his certificate released from the military even after serving under Abacha and could use his influence to get back his cert. If really they where ever seized?

I know you have a demented brain, but tell me you believe that fairy tale so I can just conclude your situation is beyond redemption
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
deji68:
going by your logic we they should shutdown Nairaland , if other people have different views..... any opinion against Buhari is "disturbing the forum", i wonder what kind of change Buhari is going to bring? cool cool cool

did I say Nairaland should be shut down? Dude,don't misinterpret me!

Back to topic
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by rozayx5(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
deji68:
going by your logic they should shutdown Nairaland , if other people have different views..... any opinion against Buhari is "disturbing the forum", i wonder what kind of change Buhari is going to bring? cool cool cool

their lord Buhari , is known for gagging the press, so if your an ardent follower of buhari you must reason like him cool
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Montaque(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Me think this issue is very important.
1: I want to know the academic qualification of my to be president.
2: I want to know how much he has imbibed the democracy attitude of the voice of the people
3: I want to know how he will handle our constitutional provisions
4: I want to know if he benefited from the quota system,which is the precursor of Nigerian corruption
5: I want to know if oputa panel/buhari saga will be replicated in 2014
6: I want to assess his finesse in handling scathing publicity on his integrity n performance
7: I want to know how important academic qualifications are to him,considering the roth in our public service as regards those who get job n promotion without requisite credentials
8: I want to know how apc will be able to control or support him,when he becomes president,or will they hide their change slogan soon
9: I want to know if GMB will allow for strong institutions and grant them independent n respect
10: I want to know the real meaning of "apc change".
And many more.
We have a great issue here,what other issue based politics r we clamouring for?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by maclatunji: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Please my people no need for insults and there is really no need for this simple thread to lead to bans.

You guys are obviously very passionate but we can moderate it and channel it towards better ways of supporting our preferred candidates.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Demdem(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
brownlord:

Do you believe Buhari could not get his certificate released from the military even after serving under Abacha and could use his influence to get back his cert. If really they where ever seized?

I know you have a demented brain, but tell me you believe that fairy tale so I can just conclude your situation is beyond redemption

Fool, what I believe is inconsequential instead am concerned about the laws of the land and Buhari's action in relation to this.
Deranged soul, now tell me where Buhari has erred.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
maclatunji:

Finally, you see the futility of the venture. What the people will decide will be at the elections assuming it will be free and fair. You are free to not like Buhari's credentials or what you perceive to be a lack of them. However, it is quite stupid to try and suggest that he is not a candidate when he is from all indications and make controversy out of that.

Who says he is not a candidate? He is APC's candidate. APC can field a monkey from congo as their candidate if they want. If you are not qualified, you can't be president.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Naijacitizen(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
BlackPeni5:

The Military did not mention GMB's name. It was simply a generic statement. Buhari's own may the there or it may not be there. Yes he attended the NDA and US War College but the question is ...Was he even qualified to have attended these colleges?

Now we are just learning that he only attended a course in the US War College (International Fellow) and was not a graduate per se. Lets allow him (GMB) defend himself.

See how DUMB are you.

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by gratiaeo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Montaque:
Me think this issue is very important.
1: I want to know the academic qualification of my to be president.
2: I want to know how much he has imbibed the democracy attitude of the voice of the people
3: I want to know how he will handle our constitutional provisions
4: I want to know if he benefited from the quota system,which is the precursor of Nigerian corruption
5: I want to know if oputa panel/buhari saga will be replicated in 2014
6: I want to assess his finesse in handling scathing publicity on his integrity n performance
7: I want to know how important academic qualifications are to him,considering the roth in our public service as regards those who get job n promotion without requisite credentials
8: I want to know how apc will be able to control or support him,when he becomes president,or will they hide their change slogan soon
9: I want to know if GMB will allow for strong institutions and grant them independent n respect
10: I want to know the real meaning of "apc change".
And many more.
We have a great issue here,what other issue based politics r we clamouring for?
You are on a long tin.... If you want to know all this things from a coupist
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by BlackPeni5: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Naijacitizen:

See how DUMB are you.

Your inability to read is not my problem. Blame your parents not me.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Naijacitizen(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
BlackPeni5:

Your inability to read is not my problem. Blame your parents not me.

A case of pot calling kettle black.

Mr. DUMB, have you have you view the picture which I uploaded? Or do you still need a doctor-glasses?
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Montaque(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
gratiaeo:

You are on a long tin.... If you want to know all this things from a coupist
well,I won't write him off so easily, he might have "change"d
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by BlackPeni5: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Naijacitizen:

A case of pot calling kettle black.

Mr. DUMB, have you have you view the picture which I uploaded? Or do you still need a doctor-glasses?

Wow...he posted a picture of a plaque and wants me to regard it as a certificate.

If I were your dad, I would ask for a refund of all the fees I paid.

Wasted cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Naijacitizen(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
BlackPeni5:

Wow...he posted a picture of a plaque and wants me to regard it as a certificate.

If I were your dad, I would ask for a refund of all the fees I paid.

Wasted cash.

You said;

" Now we are just learning that he only attended a course inthe US War College (International Fellow) and was not a graduate per se"

And When I upload a picture which shows the list of the graduates from the said college and GMB were in the list. Na you still asking dumb question. Mehn, kontinu with your DUMB till you become BUMBEST Like your oga NEBU at the top.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Malawian(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
to think that in all these years, buhari could have sat for ordinary GCE or got a machinery to do so on his behalf.

does this look like a person with foresight.

the reason why yorubas are fighting tooth and nail for buhari is because they think they can find their way to the presidency.

mark my words, yoruba will not lead this country again before the igbo.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by BlackPeni5: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Naijacitizen:

You said;

" Now we are just learning that he only attended a course inthe US War College (International Fellow) and was not a graduate per se"

And When I upload a picture which shows the list of the graduates from the said college and GMB were in the list. Na you still asking dumb question. Mehn, kontinu with your DUMB till you become BUMBEST Like your oga NEBU at the top.

The picture you uploaded is called a plaque. Please try to understand what you post so you can at least defend it. Also note that picture can easily be forged even if yours may be an original one. You sound young so I don't want to embarrass you further.

Thanks
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by maclatunji: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Malawian:
to think that in all these years, buhari could have sat for ordinary GCE or got a machinery to do so on his behalf.

does this look like a person with foresight.

the reason why yorubas are fighting tooth and nail for buhari is because they think they can find their way to the presidency.

mark my words, yoruba will not lead this country again before the igbo.

@bolded, #Choi

1 Like

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by maclatunji: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2015
maclatunji:
These are the poignant issues for me regrading the rather inane debate about General Muhammad Buhari's academic/professional credentials.

1. What do INEC rules say about a presidential candidate's credentials and how they can correctly satisfy its requirements to be registered for the election according to the constitution?

2. Has General Buhari met these requirements?

3. If he hasn't, those dissatisfied should go to court and seek redress.

4. If he has, then all of this controversy is rather stupid.

We need to challenge the 2 major presidential candidates on issues that affect us as Nigerians like insecurity, unemployment, the poor state of our economy, crumbling healthcare sector and others.

Nigerians are losing sight of the important issues that we should address during this presidential campaign and it is very sad.

General Muhammadu Buhari and President Goodluck Jonathan are made for life, whether you love or hate them, their families are not likely to know lack and want for a very long time. Hence, it is only wise to address issues that will actually uplift us a as a people rather than prove us to be people that cannot think effectively.

Thank you.

PDP have pushed this to the point that they have made Buhari the biggest celebrity in Nigeria. There is no top entertainer that will even try to promote the president anymore. They should not stop o, let them continue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo / New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem / UK To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.