Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful (6338 Views)

Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable / Why The National Burget Brouhaha Is A Blessing / Why The Buhari Certificate Brouhaha Is Plain Silly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
mapet:
The truth is that the PDP lapdogs have run out of Ideas, defence and innovation. Everything has failed. Check the list

1. Reno a.k.a Wendel Simlin wrote a fake article linking SLS to Boko Haram. As usual, PDP keeps keeping incomplete IQ individuals. A whole Special Assistant to the President on Online media, never knew that there's something called Meta-data, that gives the trail of the origin of documents, computers and networks.

2. Ruben Abatti should probably have been cooling his behind in some debt ridden filth, if not for the magnanimity of GMB. Abati published an article lying that GMB directed violence of the 2011 election. When GMB laid a 1Billion Naira suit on Abati and Guardian for Defamation, Abati ran to Jona, who had to beg GMB for forgiveness

3. After all the shameless spins that did not work, PDP lapdog has come up with the stupidity of the certificate saga. The PDP themselves know the folly of this action, hence they've stated they are not interested in pursuing a dead end.

On the other hand, PDP keep distracting themselves. The APC have published there manifesto. Where is the PDPs I would have thought by now we will be having series of debates, so that parties can defend their manifestoes. We should not allow idiocy of the "Certificate sage" to deny us the need to properly assess candidates. Or are we going to have another situation where Jonathan will avoid another debate and choose to attend only the charade organized by NTA

The whole idea from the beginning is to avoid situation where there will be live debates ......that part is what PDP dread most.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by mapet: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

The bolded is pure lie.

"Buhari had said in an affidavit he deposed to at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory on November 24, 2014 and received by Independent National Electoral Commission on December 18, 2014, that all his certificates were with the Secretary, Military Board.

“I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein.

“All my academic qualifications, documents as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary, Military Board as of the time of presenting this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose,” Buhari stated.
"
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Demdem(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Is he going to be president of his supporters alone?

The total resentment and rejection of any criticism, debate, or discussion that would probe the suitability or otherwise of any presidential candidate including Buhari by their supporters is bad for democracy.

You are not only promoting Buhari, you are trying to shovel the man down our throats without option of yes or no. Those of us with different opinions about Buhari are on the receiving end of losing our right to free expressions.

2015 is providing a marvellous case study of leadership amidst a difficult situation.

Actually u are the one that is being hypocritical about the whole thing.
What does the law says and what has Buhari done?
Has he abided or not?
Those charged by law to review, do they have issues with Buhari's submittal?
When we demanded that Jonathan should go beyond what the law states and declare his assets publicly like Yaradua what did ur kind say? Didn't u peeps claim the law didn't say so instead it's with CCB?
Why the double standard? Why expect Buhari to take a step further to satisfy ur curiosity which will not even add any value but feel Jonathan should stick with the law as regards assets declaration?
Again, if u want more from the General than what the electoral law stated, go to court.

1 Like

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

I wont stop. Our campaign is hurting you people. Everybody around me are only talking about this issue and it's not good for Buhari.

So, sorry to dissappoint you, I won't shut up.

A yoruba guy that I know that hates PDP and Jonathan has said he's not voting Buhari because of this. He'll cast his vote for some other person. That's how bad your party is hurting right now. No new support. Potential supports all backing away.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you believe that this certificate saga concocted by PDP will improve PDP chances in next month election.....I will say you are merely fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Ngwakwe: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
The conclusion of this matter is that Buhari is a trap and a disaster waiting to implode if elected hence every well meaning Nigeria should do his/her best to stop this death wish/sentence on our collective future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
mapet:

"Buhari had said in an affidavit he deposed to at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory on November 24, 2014 and received by Independent National Electoral Commission on December 18, 2014, that all his certificates were with the Secretary, Military Board.

“I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein.

“All my academic qualifications, documents as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary, Military Board as of the time of presenting this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose,” Buhari stated.
"

So where is the affidavit to the effect of his missing certs?

1 Like

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
ilugunboy:

If you believe that this certificate saga concocted by PDP will improve PDP chances in next month election.....I will say you are merely fooling yourself.

Get out of the house and talk to people around you.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Get out of the house and talk to people around you.

I've done that several times..........and the verdict is always the same....GEJ has been a huge disappointment and he is no longer an option.

I've never seen a President frittered away so much goodwill within that short space of time..
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by omolami: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
Inec should know that an illiterate cannot rule nigeria.That minimum qualification of school certificate must be provided by all aspirants to presidency even,if it is photocop.Anything short of this will be illegality.There should be no,waiver, bec illiterate would not be accepted to rule in nigeria
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ngwakwe:
The conclusion of this matter is that Buhari is a trap and a disaster waiting to implode if elected hence every well meaning Nigeria should do his/her best to stop this death wish/sentence on our collective future.

Na for your bedroom you reach that conclusion right?

1 Like

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by rozayx5(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Demdem:
Buhari isn't bound by law to show any fool his private property. what the electoral law expects from him, he has satisfied and Inec is happy, NA has reaffirmed. Case closed, at least for now.
Wettin concern agbero with overload?
If any fool still desire more details and demand to see, such should go to court to compel the General. What these fools can do is what they are currently doing which is to shout aimlessly.
I could remember when we demanded that Jonathan should publicly state his worth and assets the way Yaradua did. The fool told us on national TV that he has done what the law expects from him and his form is with CCB.
The same way, buhari has complied with the electoral law and that is it.

eyah no one liked the comment even after all the insult hurling, shows your on your own sad sad

1 Like

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by rozayx5(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
ilugunboy:

Mr "Integrity" has his integrity at stake , you guys wanted change, change has come so dont run from it, tell Buhari to prove he completed secondary school and stop swearing useless affidavits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
rozayx5:

eyah no one liked the comment even after all the insult hurling, shows your on your own sad sad

Do u think am here for anyone validation?
U sound sexX starved.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Ngwakwe: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Demdem:

Actually u are the one that is being hypocritical about the whole thing.
What does the law says and what has Buhari done?
Has he abided or not?
Those charged by law to review, do they have issues with Buhari's submittal?
When we demanded that Jonathan should go beyond what the law states and declare his assets publicly like Yaradua what did ur kind say? Didn't u peeps claim the law didn't say so instead it's with CCB?
Why the double standard? Why expect Buhari to take a step further to satisfy ur curiosity which will not even add any value but feel Jonathan should stick with the law as regards assets declaration?
Again, if u want more from the General than what the electoral law stated, go to court.

Make no mistake, Buhari has not met the requirement of the law rather the INEC is just being diplomatic about it to avoid the savagery of his supporters who have no value for lives and properties.

1 Like

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by mapet: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

So where is the affidavit to the effect of his missing certs?

Bros,

Ok I get it......... basic reasoning is overrated...

1 Like

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
rozayx5:

Mr "Integrity" has his integrity at stake , you guys wanted change, change has come so dont run from it, tell Buhari to prove he completed secondary school and stop swearing useless affidavits

Well....you guys have made GMB the issue in this election....giving him free positive publicity..albeit unknowingly.

You've challenged him with all your dirt and mudslinging and he is using such to work harder.

1 Like

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Demdem(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
rozayx5:

What makes it Useless?
Are u wiser than inec that admitted it?
Are u wiser than NA that was mentioned in the affidavit and have no objection with it?
What do u know that these ones don't or u choose to talk without properly putting ur brain to work.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by GEJman: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
B;
mapet:
The truth is that the PDP lapdogs have run out of Ideas, defence and innovation. Everything has failed. Check the list

1. Reno a.k.a Wendel Simlin wrote a fake article linking SLS to Boko Haram. As usual, PDP keeps keeping incomplete IQ individuals. A whole Special Assistant to the President on Online media, never knew that there's something called Meta-data, that gives the trail of the origin of documents, computers and networks.

2. Ruben Abatti should probably have been cooling his behind in some debt ridden filth, if not for the magnanimity of GMB. Abati published an article lying that GMB directed violence of the 2011 election. When GMB laid a 1Billion Naira suit on Abati and Guardian for Defamation, Abati ran to Jona, who had to beg GMB for forgiveness

3. After all the shameless spins that did not work, PDP lapdog has come up with the stupidity of the certificate saga. The PDP themselves know the folly of this action, hence they've stated they are not interested in pursuing a dead end.

On the other hand, PDP keep distracting themselves. The APC have published there manifesto. Where is the PDPs I would have thought by now we will be having series of debates, so that parties can defend their manifestoes. We should not allow idiocy of the "Certificate sage" to deny us the need to properly assess candidates. Or are we going to have another situation where Jonathan will avoid another debate and choose to attend only the charade organized by NTA

Thank you Mr APC E-goat....can you now tell us where GMB's certificates are or you STFU

3 Likes

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Make no mistake, Buhari has not met the requirement of the law rather the INEC is just being diplomatic about it to avoid the savagery of his supporters who have no value for lives and properties.

Deeperlifer, state the relevant electoral law in question. Section 131 of the constitution which u peeps keeps parading, does it state that it should be for public consumption?
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Demdem:
The truth of the matter is those clamouring to see his certificates won't even vote for him if he heeds to their demand so what's the point?
Sane Nigerians knows that this is no issue.
He should remain focus and continue to share his dream for a greater Nigeria.
To those fools that think the General won't campaign in se ss I hope u are taking note oooo.
Woe betide u if I see such nonsense from u again.
Buhari has officially started his nationwide campaign while PDP arselickers are still screaming for his certificate to be shown to them. INEC who needs the certificate most have gotten it and moved on.
So what's the noise all about?

Infact,I implore the mods in this section to delete all threads demanding for Buhari's certs. This is extremely nauseating and obnoxious.

1 Like

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Demdem(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
rozayx5:

illiteratehari says hi

Crap.
Empty as usual.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by maclatunji: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

If INEC doesn't have an issue, we the people have an issue. I know what my family went through in order to pay for my education. I know what I have to hustle now in order to pay for my children's and some extended family's education. We are not making those sacrifices just to hand over power to and be led by a fraud who couldn't be bothered to sit his exams.

Enough is enough.

Finally, you see the futility of the venture. What the people will decide will be at the elections assuming it will be free and fair. You are free to not like Buhari's credentials or what you perceive to be a lack of them. However, it is quite stupid to try and suggest that he is not a candidate when he is from all indications and make controversy out of that.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by deji68: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chei !!!!! reminds me of decree 4 era grin grin grin
berem:
Buhari has officially started his nationwide campaign while PDP arse lickers are still screaming for his certificate to be shown to them. INEC who needs the certificate most have gotten it and moved on.
So what's the noise all about?

Infact,I implore the mods in this section to delete all threads demanding for Buhari's certs. This is extremely nauseating and obnoxious.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by maclatunji: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ngwakwe:

What do you take Nigerians for? Stupid or what exactly?

Someone applies for an employment/office and submits an outdated affidavit, only to tell the employer or the interviewer who questions the authenticity of the CV and the affidavit to go to court instead of a more convincing explanation or authentic referral.

Statement of result has a limit and so is affidavit for retrieve-able lost credentials

Then you should be in court to kick the man out of the process, at the moment he is a leading candidate. Making noise over what you present so straightforwardly might be termed madness. You just go to court and prevent the "unqualified" person from running. #QED
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by BigB11(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
We've all witnessed a product of naija PHD and there is nothing special to write about this poor product. Therefore, it doesn't matter and shouldn't matter. At this point, I will even accept a high school drop out to lead this country as long as he or she knows one or 2 things about leadership.

It is not what you do, but how is done.

We have absolutely nothing to lose or fear, let us just do what needs to be done and get this fisher man out of Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by maclatunji: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
mapet:

Bros,

There is nothing complacent in INECs handling of the matter. The issues is as clear as day. GMB has sworn an affidavit to the effect of his missing certs. The lists of his academic accomplishments are in the public domain. By law, the affidavit is the necessary step to declare the state of his missing certificates. GMB has sworn an affidavit, making him liable to any incorrectness.

The Onus is not on GMB to show any certificate, photocopy or whatever. He has chosen in his affidavit to refer to the Military Board, the custodian of copies.

The Onus is on anybody else who is not satisfied to prove otherwise. The social media war on GMB is stupid and unnecessary. All that is needed is to write to any of the institutions listed to authenticate what is claimed.

We still have people that think clearly in this country. I was beginning to lose hope.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
deji68:
Chei !!!!! reminds me of decree 4 era grin grin grin
if that would bring sanity to this section,so be it!
Damn! Too many loosed-brain cretins demanding for Buhari's certs and disturbing the forum.
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by GEJman: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
just wondering how educated people will vote for an illiterate without certificate like Buhari....i guess only agberos/area boys and almajiris will vote for him because they are in the same class of uneducated folks....
Re: This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful by brownlord: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Demdem:

Do u think am here for anyone validation?
U sound sexX starved.

Rdem. Happy new year first before we start trashing out your stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Lagos-Kano Rail Line: Can Someone Educate Me Please? / 2023: Tinubu Promises To Develop Mining Sector, Break Poverty / Ekiti Airport Vs Ogun State Airport Vs Ebonyi Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.