Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria (50136 Views)

Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Snail Farming Exposed - A Complete Free Guide To Profitable Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
OLAMIMO12:

tnx. may i hav ur contacts?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by OLAMIMO12(m): 3:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

tnx.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by soxyfem: 5:08am On Apr 03, 2015
[great job bro!,you are well appreciated,please I'm into poultry farming but marketing has been a major challenge as most of my customers buy on credit and some don't even pay,it's killing the business,my farm is in sagamu,Orin state and I still bring some of the eggs to Lagos,still not better though,kindly offer your advice or link me up with reliable customers,will appreciate that sir! Many thanks and God bless you more and more.
quote author=Lesgupnigeria post=29805437]Good morning people.
I am here to help you solve any of your marketing challenges you are facing,let me know on this thread and i will be willing to help you navigate through those challenges.

All questions relating to agricbusiness are also welcome.

Let the Father of agricbusiness help you out...grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
soxyfem:
[great job bro!,you are well appreciated,please I'm into poultry farming but marketing has been a major challenge as most of my customers buy on credit and some don't even pay,it's killing the business,my farm is in sagamu,Orin state and I still bring some of the eggs to Lagos,still not better though,kindly offer your advice or link me up with reliable customers,will appreciate that sir! Many thanks and God bless you more and more.
quote author=Lesgupnigeria post=29805437]Good morning people.
I am here to help you solve any of your marketing challenges you are facing,let me know on this thread and i will be willing to help you navigate through those challenges.

All questions relating to agricbusiness are also welcome.

Let the Father of agricbusiness help you out...grin grin grin
Thanks
You can call me on 08092034147,08164628081 to talk
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Richogroup: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2015
are you a supplier of any agricultural products.and you need processing/buying companies in nigeria.call me on 09070946866 to get your desired buyers for your agro produces

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Richogroup: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
i am based in benin city
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Sourcing of good buyers is the key!!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Negotiate with as many buyers as possible and choose the right buyers ready to offer you a good price.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Stay ahead of the game
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by nennin(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
@Lesgupnigeria pls sir i have soyabean for sell in commercial quantities how do i get buyer.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
nennin:
@Lesgupnigeria pls sir i have soyabean for sell in commercial quantities how do i get buyer.
Where is your farm located?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by nennin(m): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2015
@ Lesgupnigeria sir is in lagos price is #185000/tonne
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
nennin:
@ Lesgupnigeria sir is in lagos price is #185000/tonne
ok.
i will link you up with a processing company in IB that will buy at a good price if you are interested you can send me a message through my mail

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by nennin(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
@lesgupnigeria i don't have your mail sir.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2015
nennin:
@lesgupnigeria i don't have your mail sir.
yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by nennin(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2015
@lesgupnigeria sir i have sent you the mail please check your mail.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
nennin:
@lesgupnigeria sir i have sent you the mail please check your mail.
will check and get back to you.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Agribusiness is not risky as some people thought.The only risk is the ignorance of the people involved.
Partner with the right professional to give your business a head-start this season.
Free consultancy,No management fee charged during production,but 20% charge after harvesting and sale of produce
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
The power of the first mover....Starting early than the rest gives you more leverage than when you start late.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Enjoy the road to agribusiness success.
Do plantain
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by nennin(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
@lesgupnigeria sir didn't you get the mail?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2015
exercise your fundamental human right.Vote and vote wisely!!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
The time to venture into agribusiness is now
Reason
.Oil price is rapidly diminishing meaning;
Low revenue for government resulting into reduction in federal allocation to states of the federation.

Effect: State/local govt will have to retrench workers in a bid to cut cost.

Cash flow to private enterprise especially in the manufacturing,banking,oil and gas, etc will be seriously affected prompting sacking of workerso as well because revenue generation is drastically reduced.
Most loans borowed by big corporations,banks,financial institution in dollars will have to be returned back with huge volume of money (in naira) as a result of falling exchange rate due to fall in oil price which will make them to cut cost limiting the numbers of their staff

Government,foreign investments are expected to diversify and focus on agriculture to drive the economy and create wealth as other sector looks less lucrative.
More money will definitely come into agriculture to diversify

Staff and Workers of known companies are being retrench on a daily basis and this is expected to get worse.
The best action you can take is to align yourself and grab this opportunity by venturing into an agribusiness.

If you have not yet started no matter how small,the oportunity is slipping away right in front of you to create wealth for yourself and your family.

If you dont have experience in the agribusiness,you can align yourself with the professional and put you through with ideas and advise to make headstart and prosper in the business.

#MakingYourAgribusinessSuccessAReality
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Plantain farming is a money making machine that can last for decades if well managed.
Start printing your own agribusiness money by starting your plantain farm
I will help you set it up,No farm management fee,just 20% after sale charges.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by nennin(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
@lesgupnigeria sir you haven't reply me my mail i sent to you.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
nennin:
@lesgupnigeria sir you haven't reply me my mail i sent to you.
I sent a reply message to you today.you can check your mail.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by nennin(m): 5:38am On Apr 12, 2015
@lesgupnigeria sir didn't see any mail
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2015
nennin:
@lesgupnigeria sir didn't see any mail
kindly resend it today quoting your NL monicker
thanks.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is an opportunity to access loan for agribusiness,
Get more from my latest thread on how to access the loan.

nairaland.com/2250905/cbns-n220-billion-msme-development

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

See Snake I Found On My Farm While Harvesting Cassava / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) / Starting A Plantain Farming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.