Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

(pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? (52326 Views)

When Last Did U Speak In Your Native Tongue? / Why Is Their A Decline In The Use Of Other Languages In The North? / The Use Of Hand And Water To Clean The Anus After Toilet, Wrong Or Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by idrisprogress: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
I use it evri morin b4 brushing wt brush in order to clean my tongue.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by buskie13(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
nymphomaniac:
#teamsensodyne
na ppl like u dey use charcoal and salt...Lol....no take am serious... na joke cheesy
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by dannydaniels(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
op,that girl up there looks like ronke...is that ronke?? shocked
u no see the chewingstick...na ronke u dey c
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
I use it
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by dguizman(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
I like bitter leaf stick die.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Ninilowo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Na only sekau dey use am nah. Shey Person wey dey rush cmot for house for 4am na im go dey chop pako abi?
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by ukandi1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
I use it all d time i want to brush. Its always with my toothbrush.
It can enter places in d mouth that ur toothbrush can never reach.
Even as i type, i am with it.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Missmossy(f): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
I think i have used It once grin

1 Like

Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
u just remind me of sth, i'll stl practice it 2moro because it has bn long.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

no she is from china... tongue
LWKMH ooooooooo don't mind that op, no be question you ask him?he no wonn make you snatch his girl frnd frm him ni jooor,burrr wait oooo....the question is, why he con put is gfrnd pic on his page?to make it reel?lollllllllllllllllll my stomach ooooooooooo
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by 360command: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
op,that girl up there looks like ronke...is that ronke?? shocked
she looks ghanaian to me.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
So how does one brush his tongue with a chewing stick?

Na beginning of halitosis be that oh
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by NemzySeries(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
drlawizle:
So how does one brush his tongue with a chewing stick?

Na beginning of halitosis be that oh

Datz were d sweeping broom & toilet brush comes into play
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by M4gunners: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Last in 2007
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by stephnie44(f): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

nop liberia
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
NemzySeries:

Datz were d sweeping broom & toilet brush comes into play

Yuck...dats gross...

Dont tell me dats what you do?
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Benfaco: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

No o! she is from France
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by clemz88(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
englishmart:
who is Ronke? Is she a yoruba girl? tongue
shez a canadian
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by NemzySeries(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
drlawizle:

Yuck...dats gross...

Dont tell me dats what you do?

Datz d genuine secret behind close up & orda toothpastes
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by rolayemi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
last year

last year

last year
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by folabayo1(f): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ah loff it
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by sheyiOlu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oluwatosean:
hahahah, na chinese man d gal marry cuz d last time i checked. Ronke was a yoruba name.
Lol,buh d name is cool sha "Ronke seueng hu"
. You must be Buhari Fan, Clueless nigga!
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
It is from the chewing stick the word 'AJEPAKO' came from! I use it once or twice in a year, and i feel so refresh 'mouthly' after each usage!!?
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by sheyiOlu(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
I do use it when I sense teeth ache
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Oluwatosean(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2015
sheyiOlu:
. You must be Buhari Fan, Clueless nigga!
And you must be GEJ Fan, Jobless nigga
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by felicity111(f): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2015
i cant even remember
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by tomiobj(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2015
Chweing stick-wood. Wood-pako. Chewingstick-chew
Eat-je. Eating chewing stick-Aje pako grin
englishmart:
some people think chewing sticks are for old people with weak teeth. Lol.
Chewing stick now gets very low sales, because too many people have opted to toothbrushes.

How many of you still find use for chewing sticks?
When last did you make use of it.

For me, the last time I used a chewing stick was yesterday. I couldn't find my toothbrush and it was too early to get another.

What about you?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-0JeQ0kqVd3g/UZmE0ChHnPI/AAAAAAAAAO0/McfNdpl-aWI/s1600/IMG_0742.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-v-KrQ3ugCk8/UZmHli2cAHI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/RMuHXrbMbR4/s1600/IMG_0734.JPG[/img]

Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Despite its benefits, I never used one. I don't like it at all undecided
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by holusormi(m): 3:14am On Jan 07, 2015
That first nigger in that pics will vote for Buhari and they will loose ,, he will use the chewing stick to comfort GMB when he goes on his crying spree,, and together they will go back to north to go and herd their cattle together !!! grin
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Kirinwa: 5:06am On Jan 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ajebo sef go claim say e never use am at all grin

The time wey I use am na for village sha cheesy

They will also lay claim to schooling in France.

1 Like

Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by MrHighSea: 6:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Austerity swag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladi Kwali:The Woman on The N20 Note / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.