Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared (2313 Views)

See How Surebet Spoiled My Date Today (photos) / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Samuel1402(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hello Nairalanders I just need ur mature advice on blind date. I met this pretty lady on Facebook about a year ago now, when I first know her she don't used to reply my chat she doesn't greet me if online many times I've try to talk to her online she always ignore me no matter what I say. But last year june the whole thing change she started talking to me she gave me all her contact no,had bbm contact and since then we av been two good friend online in October last year she told me that she feel I av something in mind that I might want to tell her but I said no and she keep asked this anytime we met online. Truly I av it in mind to tell her I'm already in love with her but I'm afraid of losing her friendship. So when she keep asking what I av in mind for her I decided one day to tell her and last november I let the cat out of the bag I told her my mind she laff and asked me what keep me for so long to say it . To cut the story short we became serious online couple and without bn seen her b4 I was madly in love with her. We plan to meet last december but it didn't happen and now I'm off at work today and she is off at work too so we both plan to meet by 6pm today her place is about 10 to 15 min drive from my house we plan to meet at an eatry closer to her house. I've never involve in this type of date before and not to lie my heart beats as the time draw closer please I need advice from u people especially anybody with similar experienc . Please don't yab me and don't laff at me
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Melahou(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
There's no big deal.
Take it that you are meeting up an old course mate.
You should be in charge of the situation.
Jst be yourself and enjoy your date.
GOODLUCK

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Maakhir(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Samuel1402:
Hello Nairalanders I just need ur mature advice on blind date. I met this pretty lady on Facebook about a year ago now, when I first know her she don't used to reply my chat she doesn't greet me if online many times I've try to talk to her online she always ignore me no matter what I say. But last year june the whole thing change she started talking to me she gave me all her contact no,had bbm contact and since then we av been two good friend online in October last year she told me that she feel I av something in mind that I might want to tell her but I said no and she keep asked this anytime we met online. Truly I av it in mind to tell her I'm already in love with her but I'm afraid of losing her friendship. So when she keep asking what I av in mind for her I decided one day to tell her and last november I let the cat out of the bag I told her my mind she laff and asked me what keep me for so long to say it . To cut the story short we became serious online couple and without bn seen her b4 I was madly in love with her. We plan to meet last december but it didn't happen and now I'm off at work today and she is off at work too so we both plan to meet by 6pm today her place is about 10 to 15 min drive from my house we plan to meet at an eatry closer to her house. I've never involve in this type of date before and not to lie my heart beats as the time draw closer please I need advice from u people especially anybody with similar experienc . Please don't yab me and don't laff at me

I wouldn't laff at you,

but I'm already laughing grin grin grin

If she ends up being a catfish I shall laugh some more

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Just relax,cos it wl work out well.
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Mathematical(f): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Relax yha nerve. It will be perfect. And if it doesn't turn out the way you expected.. Don't feel bad
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Maakhir(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Don't listen to the two posters above ^^

Panic I say

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCC cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Oluwatosean(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jxt relax bro, she is also into you so its definately goin to work
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Ayo081(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
i knw hw it f3els. but dis is as easy as f. shes sin ur pics uv sin hers 2.so take it as if i fkd up,she aint gonna sla
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Just be yourself,that's all
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Maakhir(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
I AM THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN TRUST AND I SAY RUN FAR AWAY cheesy

Nothing will be alright ever again.

This Blind date will go horribly wrong

1 Like

Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Maakhir(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mathematical:
Relax yha nerve. It will be perfect. And if it doesn't turn out the way you expected.. Don't feel bad

YOU HAVE LIEEED cheesy
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by luigiajah(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Play Safe Dude... Just as you're going. 'rehearse in front of the mirror so you know how you look and talk.. I tell you your morale go high pass weed smiley
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Charles4075(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
kristina1:
Just relax,cos it wl work out well.
It won't work out well kris.. Online dating or so called blind dates are bad.. Ever imagined if he's meeting a psycho or the girl is about to meet a serial killer? Don't ever try it or think of it..
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Just go,nothing big about that...

Time for you to see the babe that capture ur mind for months,am sure u will still like her if she is even a catfish(not disabled)
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Mathematical(f): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

YOU HAVE LIEEED cheesy

How?
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Enegod(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Samuel1402:
is online dating Blind Dating? You
certainly go into it blind?
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by misfab(f): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
@op..al d best. jus b urself n hav fun. b sure to report back tobus ow t al went down grin
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dont mind posters saying you should take it like you are meeting and old friend or an old school class mate. That is a bleeping lie.
She is not your old school friend neither is she your old friend or sort.

It is only normal that you are anxious and that your heart is beating. You are not confident in yourself and thats whats wrong.

What you need to work on is your self esteem before that time and there are techniques that can help you solve this.

1) Dress very clean and neat and be so comfortable with what you are wearing that you feel like okay I look good. You dont have to dress like Lil Wayne.

2) Make sure you smile when you are meeting her. Be natural with it as possible as you can. Excite yourself and speak to yourself that you are meeting someone you love and you should be happy about it.

3) You just go ahead and meet with her. Your anxiety will probably disappear after the next two minutes of seeing her or so.

4) Try and look into her eyes too. Trust me she is also probably thinking right now that she hopes you will like her.

Just use some of these techniques and read more if you can find. The above is just my own understanding of how you can deal with this.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by mirexxx(f): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

I wouldn't laff at you,

na only ladies dey cat fish ni
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Samuel1402(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thank u bro I'm very grateful
ATOB:
Dont mind posters saying you should take it like you are meeting and old friend or an old school class mate. That is a bleeping lie.

It is only normal that you are anxious and that your heart is beating. You are not confident in yourself and thats whats wrong.

What you need to work on is your self esteem before that time and there are techniques that can help you solve this.

1) Dress very clean and neat and be so comfortable with what you are wearing that you feel like okay I look good. You dont have to dress like Lil Wayne.

2) Make sure you smile when you are meeting her. Be natural with it as possible as you can. Excite yourself and speak to yourself that you are meeting someone you love and you should be happy about it.

3) You just go ahead and meet with her. Your anxiety will probably disappear after the next two minutes of seeing her or so.

4) Try and look into her eyes too. Trust me she is also probably thinking right now that she hopes you will like her.

Just use some of these techniques and read more if you can find. The above is just my own understanding of how you can deal with this.
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Samuel1402(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
ATOB:

thank u bro I'm very grateful
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Omolola1(f): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Samuel1402:

And you've not seen in a year?
Wow...that's something
PANIC! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Just be of your best behaviour. I believe this your love won't go sour if you discover she is physically challenge sha?
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Samuel1402(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
misfab:
@op..al d best. jus b urself n hav fun. b sure to report back tobus ow t al went down grin
yea sure I will, thank u
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by InZA: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
It's only natural to feel some level of panic or anxiety, I consider myself a very confident person but even I would have ruffled feathers if I were in your shoes... It's just one of those things. There is a difference between being anxious and showing that you're anxious..... The more you try to quell your anxiety the more you may end up showing it, so as others have rightly said, just be calm.... Have this mindset of "What's the worst that could happen"....You should also consider the fact that she's also feeling as anxious if not more anxious than you are... So just be calm.... If it would make you feel better after seeing her and exchanging pleasantries, you could go like "You don't know how anxious I feel meeting you". It wouldn't make you any less a man or less attractive to her, instead it would calm both your nerves.

-Dress neatly and modestly, no overkill
-Wear a mild cologne, nothing too strong
-Lick some mints before you get there, the mints shouldn't be in your mouth while you're talking.
-Try not to order any type of food that would involve too much hand or mouth movement
-Do not try to overly impress her, remember she is also trying to be worthy of your attraction,it's not a one way street.
-Come back by 8pm and tell us how it went.

gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by DonaldGenes(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mathematical:

Someone is hypothetically encouraging formication
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

I wouldn't laff at you,

cheesy Honestly.... cheesy cheesy grin sad
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Oyetboy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Don't forget to come back here and tell us how it went ooo, cos I can see it's time already.. i hope you will have a nice time with her grin
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by agrovick(m): 1:52am On Jan 07, 2015
Omolola1:

And you've not seen in a year?
Wow...that's something
PANIC! undecided
I confess to stalking you
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by Barezzi(m): 1:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Just relax and make sure u look good, and exude confidence... wink
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by sul4(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2015
U need to calm urself down,cos dis is not one of such things u achieve being nervous,just be urself,be confident and everyother thing will fall into place.gudluck bro
Re: I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared by marieolae(f): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2015
InZA:
It's only natural to feel some level of panic or anxiety, I consider myself a very confident person but even I would have ruffled feathers if I were in your shoes... It's just one of those things. There is a difference between being anxious and showing that you're anxious..... The more you try to quell your anxiety the more you may end up showing it, so as others have rightly said, just be calm.... Have this mindset of "What's the worst that could happen"....You should also consider the fact that she's also feeling as anxious if not more anxious than you are... So just be calm.... If it would make you feel better after seeing her and exchanging pleasantries, you could go like "You don't know how anxious I feel meeting you". It wouldn't make you any less a man or less attractive to her, instead it would calm both your nerves.

-Dress neatly and modestly, no overkill
-Wear a mild cologne, nothing too strong
-Lick some mints before you get there, the mints shouldn't be in your mouth while you're talking.
-Try not to order any type of food that would involve too much hand or mouth movement
-Do not try to overly impress her, remember she is also trying to be worthy of your attraction,it's not a one way street.
-Come back by 8pm and tell us how it went.

gringrin
what is all this? How do u expect him to feel calm with all this wahala.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry / 10 Ways Ladies Display Jealousy When Their Boyfriend Is Seen With Another Girl / 5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.