Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (40023 Views)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Aviero: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
We met last October . She helped me with a project and since then we got talking. I really liked her because of her nice qualities. So it happened that we started dating.

Now the problem is she is just too good to be true. I really don't know how to put this, but she's overly concerned about my well-being. All of a sudden she is just too nice and I'm somehow scared now. Whenever there is a misunderstanding, she will begin to apologize and start crying even though I'm the one at fault. That is just one.
Whenever she texts me and I don't reply, she will call. If I fail to answer her call, she will start coming over. When I ask her why she is so bothered, she will say she thought something has happened.
Recently, I no longer have my space. She is always around. She always want to be there when I hang out with friends. She doesn't even give me any chance to miss her. Now it seems I'm getting tired of her.

She doesn't let me do anything for her when I try to. Now it is as If I'm the babe.
Recently she jokingly told me that if she sees me with another lady she will poison me and she will kill herself. She wasn't looking serious but I became scared.

Now we have not even dated for more than 4 months and she has started talking of settling down.
I do not know if this is love or obsession. Because this is not the kind of love I asked God for..

130 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by missbehave247(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah. Was ones in your shoe

43 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by pasqal09: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Isn't that a good thing?

14 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
This obsession is damn real.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
time nd age factor iz involve...

19 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by goodmorning40: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chai one man's meat is another man's poison. Abeg carry ur load waka

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by constance500: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gben gben volume two. This kind love no be here grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by bosun11(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
sinaj:
time nd age factor iz involve...

smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Enegod(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by bosun11(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
what if she is obsessed by you though
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by demmy0325(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
run for ur life bro. insecure b**tc

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Aviero: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
missbehave247:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah. Was ones in your shoe
But how did you get out of it?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by kilokeys(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
i like that kain babe o

17 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
kilokeys:
i like that kain babe o
are you serious? grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
She seems a little unhinged. Let her down easy and soon, it will only get worse

6 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
humans are so confused. When shes good you doubt her, when shes not you don't want her. undecided undecided

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Aviero: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
pasqal09:
Isn't that a good thing?
If you were in my shoes, u will run.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't think she is that bad, maybe you don't want to be in a relationship with her. undecided

29 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
bosun11:

smiley
why u smilin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by kilokeys(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:
are you serious? grin
actually.. i love my space if the chick is dumb.
but according to d op.. she is smart. so being sapiosexual. i wouldnt mind her around.
i go give her work eehn... i have lots and lots of novels i don't have time to read.

she would gladly read them to me.. my head on her laps, she rubbing my scalp and reading me a 500 page David Baldacci. chai.. sweetest thing

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
She might like you trully. Guess u has been heart broken before and she's tryna save the present relationship she's in.

She cld also be obsessed, if it's this bro take the exit door.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
could this be love?? cry
i go love ooo
see obsession mehn!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by harrysterol(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Op you got all the love you where clamouring for cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Fabdedon(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aviero:
We met last October . She helped me with a project and since then we got talking. I really liked her because of her nice qualities. So it happened that we started dating.

Now the problem is she is just too good to be true. I really don't know how to put this, but she's overly concerned about my well-being. All of a sudden she is just too nice and I'm somehow scared now. Whenever there is a misunderstanding, she will begin to apologize and start crying even though I'm the one at fault. That is just one.
Whenever she texts me and I don't reply, she will call. If I fail to answer her call, she will start coming over. When I ask her why she is so bothered, she will say she thought something has happened.
Recently, I no longer have my space. She is always around. She always want to be there when I hang out with friends. She doesn't even give me any chance to miss her. Now it seems I'm getting tired of her.

She doesn't let me do anything for her when I try to. Now it is as If I'm the babe.
Recently she jokingly told me that if she sees me with another lady she will poison me and she will kill herself. She wasn't looking serious but I became scared.

Now we have not even dated for more than 4 months and she has started talking of settling down.
I do not know if this is love or obsession. Because this is not the kind of love I asked God for..

how many cars do you have?
Do you live in a duplex..
Your desginer na yomi casual..
If yes... I for say

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sourbutsweet(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
You want a "good and loyal girl."

You've got yourself one.

Relax and enjoy the moment.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
kilokeys:

actually.. i love my space if the chick is dumb.
but according to d op.. she is smart. so being sapiosexual. i wouldnt mind her around.
i go give her work eehn... i have lots and lots of novels i don't have time to read.

she would gladly read them to me.. my heads on her laps, she rubbing my scalp and reading me a 500 page David Baldacci. chai.. sweetest thing
grin grin, oh! this is so wonderful, what if she tries to kill herself, if she sees you with other girls like the op?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by pasqal09: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aviero:
If you were in my shoes, u will run.
Why would I?
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
humans are so confused. When shes good you doubt her, when shes not you don't want her. undecided undecided
but that kind babe make sense baa tell me...
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by ivyT(f): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
If u r really serious about d relationship u shld nt b thinking in dat direction
She must really be in love to do these things u mentioned..

*how I wish I cld b dis clingy*am nt_wot a pity undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
wilsondave:
but that kind babe make sense baa tell me...
she's perfect. Don't you guys love perfect women? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wilsondave dude that your tattoo look so much like my ex tattoo oooh. GOD IF ITS YOU AM FREAKING DEACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.