Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. (2807 Views)

Name the Most Helpful Nairalanders of 2016 / Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Below is the list of the top 4 most controversial nairalanders.

1. Musiwa95

Ladies and gentlemen "Do you see the similarity in altitude?"
This is a favorite and popular quote by which Emperor Musiwa will be remembered in a long time.

He is the most controversial nairalander ever. Just google the name Adesegun Musiwa.

He was active on nairaland with the username becomerich, afterwhich he adopted the username musiwa. And he has several musiwa accounts ranging from musiwa1 to musiwa112

www.nairaland.com/469018/happy-birthday-becomerich

He believes he has satellite pictures of an incoming invasion on Nigeria by the military.
He believes there is a western Nigeria which has been illegally kept hidden and defunct.

He advocates for and believes he is the emperor of the western Nigeria and his empire will be unveiled soon.

He is based outside Nigeria.

He has been banned many times on nairaland

He has many videos on youtube about his kingdom, the western Nigeria.

There are many questions and threads about him.

Is he for real?

He spends his entire existence propagating his believes which appear ridiculous to an ordinary viewer.

Here is a comment about him from a nairalander.

NgeneUkwenu:

What still surprises me till today, is that Musiwa
speaks flawless and coherent English while on
the phone!
I have called him on two occasions
and he sounded very coherent and consistent. I
can remember the question I asked him on his
planned visit to Nigeria:
His response was:

Nigeria as presently constituted with its inherent
problems is not conducive for human habitation, I
prefer fighting from here.........
Musiwa is really a case!

www.nairaland.com/1815887/im-worried-musiwa#1815887.30

More about emperor musiwa.

www.nairaland.com/1906573/int-law-army-should-release

https://www.nairaland.com/608926/one-party-
should-please-summit

https://www.nairaland.com/335745/aloy-emeka-
mr-tribalist-cousin

https://www.nairaland.com/321016/mapomeji-
finally-out

https://www.nairaland.com/469018/happy-
birthday-becomerich

https://www.nairaland.com/220912/seun-owner-
nairaland-accused-corruption

https://www.nairaland.com/469018/happy-
birthday-becomerich

https://www.nairaland.com/514772/becomerich-
bows-out-nl

https://www.nairaland.com/477125/jakumu-
english-nonsense-not-know

https://www.nairaland.com/367629/becomerich-
wins-jakumo-closes-beaf/5

https://www.nairaland.com/679870/aare-musiwa-
hot-form-look

https://www.nairaland.com/746286/terror-code-
red-edodelta-yoruba
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
2. Kanwulia

She is the 2nd most controversial nairalander.

Formerly known with the moniker almondjoy, she transitioned between many monikers over the years till she recently arrived at the monikers kanwulia and kanwuliajara.

She was the most banned individual on nairaland, causing commotion on every thread she commented on.

She does not believe in God

She does not believe in Nigeria

Her most cherished posession is her american passport.

She believes Nigerian men score 0 in the score card of romance. She prefers whitemen.

She is controversial though she is gradually retiring.
www.nairaland.com/almondjoy

www.nairaland.com/kanwulia

3. Faakay

Ladies and gentlemen we present to you faakay the CEO of Faakay technologies.

He lives on a zabanaya planet which is known to him only.

He is active on facebook

He believes his company Faakay technologies is a multibillionaira organization and consistently advertise it everyday.

He is single and searching

He has his own version of the coming end of the world.

He believes he has once been in contact with aliens who attacked him for a reason.

He believes he is a scientist and inventor.

He has an active blog

www.nairaland.com/1792736/faakay-technologies

www.nairaland.com/faakay/topics

www.nairaland.com/842671/end-time-2012

www.nairaland.com/1814351/wife-needed-anyone-around-corner

www.nairaland.com/847651/prayer-point-5.0

4. Born2fcuk, now Born2boink

His name is wale

He has several usernames on nairaland ranging from walestar to dobodobo to born2fcukpucci

His speciality is the sexuality region

He is highly controversial and has been banned and rebanned many times

He believes that prostitution should be legalized.

He believes seun should give the sexuality region a greater priority

He is a sex General, a bleep Marshal

He wants to lead a sex revolution on nairaland with the objective that male nairalanders get to pick up as many female nairalanders as possible.

He is always at loggerheads with the sexuality section moderators ranging from debosky to jaybee to rocktation

He is a key player in this thread below, and this is his best thread on nairaland

www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states

He has openly asked to go to bed and sleep with female monikers ranging from hbabe to idowuogbo to rokiatu

Rokiatu was his favorite. He idolised her curves and always openly asked for her honeypot, but the latter declined. He is heartbroken that she is now married.

He is presently on ban.

His moniker was changed behind his back to born2boink and he led a protest.

He is an interesting individual.

www.nairaland.com/2072632/reverse-id-back-born2fuck
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by valmunich(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
coughss...
that's the good weed
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by ireneony(f): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
which kind list be this a again
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by vizkiz: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
valmunich:
coughss...
that's the good weed

Lemmie have a puff...
#coughss
this is the real shii
cheesy
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Gmajor(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
op the word List implies that there should be more than 1 name
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by valmunich(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

Lemmie have a puff...
#coughss
this is the real shii
cheesy
You're a brother cool
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by iceberylin(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
wahz romantic about this... undecided

valmunich pass the weed bro
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by valmunich(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
iceberylin:
wahz romantic about this... undecided

valmunich pass the weed bro

Here, have some...
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
:|Sounds like caller tune to Me..
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by obiZEAL(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nairaland celebs...
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by obiZEAL(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
valmunich:

Here, have some...
Thers s a brother over here....just one drag
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by cutieberie1(f): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
y are d above posters takin weed
hv neva seen d monikers on dis list b4...there re oda controversials

1 Like

Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by valmunich(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
obiZEAL:

Thers s a brother over here....just one drag
cool

1 Like

Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by SDC2(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Controversial? With these attributes?

You must be kidding me
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by SDC2(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
@op I dnt think you knw the dude called coogar!
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by SDC2(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
valmunich:

cool
and what is this?
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by valmunich(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
SDC2:
and what is this?
some good joint cool
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Drdaps(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op you did a hell of a job. grin grin grin
Highly controversial indeed
For that I give you a bow

Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
which kind list be this a again
U think say dem go call ur name? Who know u for Nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by SDC2(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
valmunich:

some good joint cool
lol, wait, whats that on your signature?
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by ireneony(f): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
olatunji21:

U think say dem go call ur name? Who know u for Nairaland..
at least you know me grin
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by valmunich(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
SDC2:
lol, wait, whats that on your signature?
you read it right cool
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
cutieberie1:
y are d above posters takin weed
hv neva seen d monikers on dis list b4...there re oda controversials

If you dont know born2fcuk as well then maybe you are in a shell.

1 Like

Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
at least you know me grin
Lolz.. thats my baby
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by englishmart(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
takes the killer. Before the killer kills the piper
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op and mods and NLs make una nö vex o

Join Our Whatsapp Guitar Group

https://www.nairaland.com/2079409/join-whatsapp-guitar-group
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by SDC2(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
valmunich:

you read it right cool
sounds like a rap punchline to me - only course to doubt it is that its wack.
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by valmunich(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
SDC2:
sounds like a rap punchline to me - only course to doubt it is that its wack.
lol.. speaking of wack, how many lines have you developed?
Let's see em if there's any
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by dechandel(f): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Musiwa is my favourite. With his numerous monikers cheesy
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by SDC2(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
valmunich:

lol.. speaking of wack, how many lines have you developed?
Let's see em if there's any
check the rap section, bishh!!
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by SDC2(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
dechandel:
Musiwa is my favourite. With his numerous monikers cheesy
does possesing numerous monikers makes one controversial? Cos i hav more than enuf' of them and still remain the coolest guy you prob'ly ever met.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast, It’s For Babies – Wale Oke / Your memorable day. / List Of Scam Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.