Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE (1037 Views)

Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / What Do I Do? - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by rattlesnake(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
MY lady friend brought a guy to my house and says that the guy she wanna marry,.......the issue is this my lady friend is something else....she confessed to me some time back that she has had 6 abortions and once told me that she likes men with huge dikcs....the type of dikc that touches her belly when inside......she has had gang sex before in onitsha.....she tells me a loy of things......IVE NEVER SLEPT WITH HER COS SHE DAMN TOO WILD...SHE even told me she married one guy that abandoned her and ran to europe

NOW i asked her where she met the guy she claim she wanna marry....she said in ONE NEW CHURCH SHE ATTENDS.....they met two months ago and wanna marry next month....

i just feel pity because obviously the guy is ignorant of her lifestyle

the bible says TO HIM WHO KNOWETH WHATS GOOD AND DOES IT NOT ITS SIN

If i keep shut then am protecting her interest
If i advice him then am protecting his interest

my annoyance is she brought to guy to me to PAINT A PICTURE TO THE GUY THAT SHE HAS RESPONSIBLE FIRNEDS etc me and the guys elder brother are friends

WHAT THE BEST LINE OF ACTION
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by vizkiz: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Just here to read advice
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by juianne95(f): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Too long to read

Lemme book space first,wil read later
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by thankyouJesus(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
rattlesnake:
MY lady friend brought a guy to my house and says that the guy she wanna marry,.......the issue is this my lady friend is something else....she confessed to me some time back that she has had 6 abortions and once told me that she likes men with huge dikcs....the type of dikc that touches her belly when inside......she has had gang sex before in onitsha.....she tells me a loy of things......IVE NEVER SLEPT WITH HER COS SHE DAMN TOO WILD...SHE even told me she married one guy that abandoned her and ran to europe

NOW i asked her where she met the guy she claim she wanna marry....she said in ONE NEW CHURCH SHE ATTENDS.....they met two months ago and wanna marry next month....

i just feel pity because obviously the guy is ignorant of her lifestyle

If i keep shut then am protecting her interest
If i advice him then am protecting his interest

my annoyance is she brought to guy to me to PAINT A PICTURE TO THE GUY THAT SHE HAS RESPONSIBLE FIRNEDS etc me and the guys elder brother are friends

WHAT THE BEST LINE OF ACTION

Just one question for you op:
If you are in the guy's shoe, will you want to be told?
Advice: Let your answer be your guide.
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by samuelson06(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
@OP, How do you know that the person that she wants to get married to is better than her? Brother, pls just keep your mouth shut. Let God be the judge.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by rattlesnake(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
samuelson06:
@OP, How do you know that the person that she wants to get married to is better than her? Brother, pls just keep your mouth shut. Let God be the judge.
hmmmmmm
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bros,you wan put sand for their garri abi??
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Now this is a tough one.
If she's really serious with the church thingy (she met the guy in church, right?), and is really really changed, then I'd advice you let the past remain hidden. But if not, then man, I don't what else you should do. Telling would severe your friendship with the girl as well as ruin her relationship. Not telling leaves you battling with your consience. It's your call, bro.
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
E don red cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by Dotwillis1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
U don't need to
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by rattlesnake(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
MzPreshie:
Now this is a tough one.
If she's really serious with the church thingy (she met the guy in church, right?), and is really really changed, then I'd advice you let the past remain hidden. But if not, then man, I don't what else you should do. Telling would severe your friendship with the girl as well as ruin her relationship. Not telling leaves you battling with your conscience. It's your call, bro.
hmmmmm na waooooo
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by Mprex(f): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pls what sort of man will meet a lady and in two months time, he is set to wed her? Biko, who does that?

Btw, op has it ever occured to you that either this your lady friend has changed or this guy knows about her rotten past? Why else, do you think she would have the audacity to bring the guy to you knowing all that you know about her?

My thoughts tho
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by rattlesnake(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mprex:
Pls what sort of man will meet a lady and in two months time, he is set to wed her? Biko, who does that?

Btw, op has it ever occured to you that either this your lady friend has changed or this guy knows about her rotten past? Why else, do you think she would have the audacity to bring the guy to you knowing all that you know about her?

My thoughts tho
he dosent know anything.....i chatted him on whatsapp now hes beenn laughing like a donkey so excited about the relationship with his godsent or god forsaken undecided

i just hate this issue of decieption
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by fuckshit: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
fück!! it's your fücking call;

New Living Translation
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
OP you fücking know the truth; tell this guy so that he will be set free grin grin

fücking disclaimer; you are soley responsible for any action you take
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by DaKing008: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
Too long to read

Lemme book space first,wil read later
what is 2 long to read
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by DaKing008: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
op what if the girl finds out that you told the guy yo back off. Am not telling you not to tell the guy but pls be careful so that it won't bounce back at you.
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by Sunkyphil(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
so all d trolls are back
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mess....ok let's do it dis way d devil and the deep blue sea which ll rather choose, d devil? or d deep blue sea?? grin grin[color=#000099][/color], any way sha, tell d man....if d lady hasn't changed but if she has dont, but if she hasn't my dear it's so wrong not to tell d boy d truth! so wrong
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by andyanders: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Why not allow her be op? Me think say na only women involve in gossiping.Never new some guys liek OP does the same thing.

Why not allow her and the guy be for God's sake. What is your fvcking problem if she wants to marry the guy? Both of them met and accepted to marry. Some guys love that sort of lady and would wanna do anything to be with them.

So, take your hands off their relationship and allow them enjoy their life.
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by rattlesnake(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
andyanders:
Why not allow her be op? Me think say na only women involve in gossiping.Never new some guys liek OP does the same thing.

Why not allow her and the guy be for God's sake. What is your fvcking problem if she wants to marry the guy? Both of them met and accepted to marry. Some guys love that sort of lady and would wanna do anything to be with them.

u are irresponsible sir

very very

passive
inert
docile
unresponsive
unreliable
unrecpetive
unperceptive
flaacid
lack inspiration,passion,empathy and lifeless selfish undependable dude

WHEN YOU SEE A PROBLEM AND ARE NOT CONCERN THE PROBLEM WILL FIND ITS WAY TO YOUR HOUSE.......Hian!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by rattlesnake(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
andyanders:

READ THIS STORY

A rat looked through a crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife opening a package. What food might it contain? He was aghast to discover that it was a rat trap. Retreating to the barnyard the rat proclaimed the warning; “There’s a rat trap in the house, a rat trap in the house!”

The chicken clucked and scratched, raised her head and said, “Excuse me, Mr. Rat, I can tell this is a grave concern to you, but it is of no consequence to me. I cannot be bothered by it.”

The rat turned to the pig and told him, “There’s a rat trap in the house, a rat trap in the house!” “I am so very sorry Mr. Rat,” sympathized the pig, “but there is nothing I can do about it but pray. Be assured that you are in my prayers.”

The rat turned to the cow. She said, “Like wow, Mr. Rat. a rat trap. I am in grave danger. Duh?” So the rat returned to the house, head down and dejected, to face the farmer’s rat trap alone.

That very night a sound was heard throughout the house, like the sound of a rat trap catching its prey. The farmer’s wife rushed to see what was caught. In the darkness, she did not see that it was a venomous snake whose tail the trap had caught. The snake bit the farmer’s wife. The farmer rushed her to the hospital. She returned home with a fever.

Now everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup, so the farmer took his hatchet to the barnyard for the soup’s main ingredient.

His wife’s sickness continued so that friends and neighbors came to sit with her around the clock. To feed them the farmer butchered the pig.

The farmer’s wife did not get well. She died, and so many people came for her funeral that the farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide meat for all of them to eat.

So the next time you hear that someone is facing a problem and think that it does not concern you, remember that when there is a rat trap in the house, the whole barnyard’s at risk.

[size=13pt]
Of the basic truth that indeed, we are all connected
that what affects me today will at some tomorrow ahead, also affect you
about how an appreciation of systems, systems thinking and networks is so vital to our approach to understanding, diagnosing and solving intractable social problems
about Lani Guiner’s miner’s canary analogy as another successful example of the use of literary device in the analysis and messaging of complex, structural social issues.
[/size]
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by prettyjo(f): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
wetin concern you?Is it because you know a lot about her
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by boxer022(m): 12:55am On Jan 07, 2015
I have read your narration and I think what you should do is advice your lady friend to open up about her life to the guy. Let her understand that if she does not then sooner or later he find out the truth. As for you do not interfere in the marriage plans.
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by Hawlahscho(m): 2:51am On Jan 07, 2015
OP, check up there, that fellow has said all I wanna say.

I repeat " DO NOT INTERFERE "
Re: What Do I Do To HELP.......PLEASE ADVICE by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 07, 2015
I dont see any problem here except that she has married before. What if the guy comes back?

Most girls like huge stuff... They usually just do like they dont care. Even if they cant take it in, they just like the sight.

Most girls have done abortion one time or the other. Most.

I take it she is a bit matured and most girls of her age say between 25 and 27 has slept with an average of five guys so whats her sin? and it probably happened in the kitchen, bathroom or some strange place. No one is a saint.

Just try and talk to her to come clean with regards to her former husband. Afterall must she marry again? She could just date and if she insists on going ahead just stay clear of their lives. You could just tell the guys elder brothers to do a thorough research or keep shut.

But what if they get to know later and they realized you knew all along?. The ball is in your court.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? / Who Is Your Dream Man/woman / Fat Guys Fart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.