Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. (3070 Views)

I Can't Stand It Anymore / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” / I Can't Bear It Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Toonface(f): 2:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Hello everyone, my name is Sophia and I seriously need an advice.
My boyfriend is still in contact with his ex and every time I ask him why he just can't ignore the lady, he tells me "She has nobody, I only want to help her, nothing more ", I trust him a whole lot but him being in contact with his ex piss me off a lot, I can actually take it if it was some random girl cause I believe he's a guy and it's sometimes necessary to have fun with some random girl but his Ex? No No No!According to him, the girl treated him like a Nobody! left him when he was broke and now she's trying to come back telling him to get rid of me,she even had the guts to call and tell me she was back for her man and I should prepare to leave, but being a peaceful being, I just sighed and hung up, cried a lot .we had a big fight today because of his ex.
I told him to stop talking to her and tell her he has someone else now but to my greatest surprise,he told me he couldn't that she's gonna kill herself if he tells her that..
I love him so much and I'm one very loyal girlfriend, but I'm starting to take my loyalty for slavery ,I'm so paranoid, I can't even breathe, I cry most times and he cries too! telling me he can't quit talking to his ex!,my mom loves him a lot and everybody knows we're together.. I really don't know if I should break up with him , start cheating on him (not in my blood but he's forcing it into me), or just play cool and act like nothing's actually wrong. ?

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas.

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by HARDDON: 2:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Pm me your number, what i have to tell u is not for public view

5 Likes

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by amaboss(m): 2:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how jerks end up with cute loyal girlfriends when a cool fine guy like me is single.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Chai
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by funkyibodude(m): 3:14am On Dec 26, 2016
So all this write up just to show off your pics abi

6 Likes

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 26, 2016
funkyibodude:
So all this write up just to show off your pics abi
I tire o my brother grin
[img]http:///media/12-25-2016/hJKZo_.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Aregs(m): 3:33am On Dec 26, 2016
we have gotten your message and you look beautiful if that's the question you're asking

1 Like

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by naija1stpikin: 3:38am On Dec 26, 2016
ok I wil tel u d bitter truth, ur man is back wit his ex. That's the truth. He still cares and is so much in love with her that he will rather lose u than ignore or stay out of touch with her

3 Likes

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 26, 2016
Toonface:
Hello everyone, my name is Sophia and I seriously need an advice.
My boyfriend is still in contact with his ex and every time I ask him why he just can't ignore the lady, he tells me "She has nobody, I only want to help her, nothing more ", I trust him a whole lot but him being in contact with his ex piss me off a lot, I can actually take it if it was some random girl cause I believe he's a guy and it's sometimes necessary to have fun with some random girl but his Ex? No No No!According to him, the girl treated him like a Nobody! left him when he was broke and now she's trying to come back telling him to get rid of me,she even had the guts to call and tell me she was back for her man and I should prepare to leave, but being a peaceful being, I just sighed and hung up, cried a lot .we had a big fight today because of his ex.
I told him to stop talking to her and tell her he has someone else now but to my greatest surprise,he told me he couldn't that she's gonna kill herself if he tells her that..
I love him so much and I'm one very loyal girlfriend, but I'm starting to take my loyalty for slavery ,I'm so paranoid, I can't even breathe, I cry most times and he cries too! telling me he can't quit talking to his ex!,my mom loves him a lot and everybody knows we're together.. I really don't know if I should break up with him , start cheating on him (not in my blood but he's forcing it into me), or just play cool and act like nothing's actually wrong. ?

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas.
His your boyfriend not your husband. if your tired, walk away its not by force. meanwhile why didnt u make use of yah original monicker sef

1 Like

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 26, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by dimexy247(m): 4:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmm! Relationship saga everywhere, what do I say? Okay, just play cool if you can handle it, else run fast as you could. The bitter truth is he's very much in love again with his ex and back to her. The devil you know (his ex) is better than the angel you just met (you). The power of true love cannot be overlooked.
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 26, 2016
lies, deceit, deception!- d story is full of lies, d relationship is a deceit, and d game dey play is deception. someone shud pls pay me in crypto-coins b4 i can buy d crap of her ear-piercing story?@Toonface, dnt let dz 3 traits excort u into 2017! i mean seriously! RUN WITHOUT LOOKIN BACK!
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by firstking01(m): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2016
amaboss:
Sometimes I wonder how jerks end up with cute loyal girlfriends when a cool fine guy like me is single.
I just tire like micheline tyreembarassed
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:24am On Dec 26, 2016
.. in order news.. nairaland. Beach party holding january 2 is going to be fun and intresting don't miss it guys.. for more information check my signature.. or pm.
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by IMOHS(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2016
@ op,free d guy,he might not have anything to do with his ex,like he told u.just let him be till maybe u catch him in a compromising situation. He still loves u,but just friends with his ex.I ve been in such situation, xo I guess I have an idea of wat u saying.
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Monalisa185(f): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2016
and the picture is for?

1 Like

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2016
I cry most times and he cries too! telling me he can't quit talking to his ex!,

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2016
I CAN actually take it if it was some random girl cause I believe he's a guy and it's sometimes necessary to have fun with some random girl

If that's what you believe then STFU and stay with him. Just remember A.I.Ds is real. You dumb child that's not what men do! He can see you have no self respect so he's treating you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by LadyJul(f): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmmm... I think ur bf is still inlove with his ex... But dat doesn't mean he isn't inlove with you too.... Just tell him to choose between you too from there u'll know wat to do
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2016
Your eyebrows grin grin grin

Drawn on like a cartoon character soo I understand the inspiration behind your moniker lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by mctowel01: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2016
HARDDON:
lol
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by danduchi(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Really?

3 Likes

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by spaggyy(m): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2016
how old are you? how old is your baby boyfriend that you both cry when u ought to find lasting solution to an emotional problem

secondly that guy is just enjoying two pounds of flesh

lastly...your pics....shows how u lack self esteem, that u can't upload with fake peripherals called make over

and did you just say u can't take it any longer

babe look ahead...this is just the intro...u are just getting started

2 Likes

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by chigoziri2403(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2016
an ex should be an ex..... in the past
it depends on you and what you want
I have always said that any person who endures a bad relationship is getting something he or she feels he can't get anywhere either sex or money
you are being emotionally cheated on, soon, it will advance to physical cheating
it's in your hands

1 Like

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Martinola(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2016
it is obvious u u are not in his plans, his ex is hos real deal...so, stop holding on to a sinking boat and break d fvck up with him
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nutase: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2016
You are on a long thing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by MrOreo(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2016
HARDDON:
grin Bruv..... this your line bloody gaan
@OP, listen to him
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Iceeydee: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2016
What's the correlation between your story and your picture?

Anyways you need to dump that hidiot and stop hurting yourself. Life is too short for that.

But the problem is will you take this advise? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by agrovick(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice advert...
Eyin boys roll out the PMs

2 Likes

Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2016
You are the ex now smiley

Move on but before that, clear things out smiley
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2016
agrovick:
Nice advert...

Eyin boys roll out the PMs
Like you've not sent yours since...
Re: Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2016
@Toonface, your happiness lies in ur hands. I'll advise u to give the bf space and occupy ur mind with other things, don't carry such toxic relationship into the coming new year... Its never easy but you will overcome if you set ur mind to it. Don't allow anyone take you for granted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment / Again, Debate On Which Tribes Produce The Sexiest Girls / Man Hangs Self Over Curvy Girlfriend In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.