Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! (46286 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Yes oh! My friends sister who put to bed less than a year ago, already has a tummy as flat as a pan cake. grin

She started waist training whilst nursing.

You should eat right and exercise too. But the waist trainer restricts how much you can eat anyways. wink

Also, when is your wedding? So we can talk how frequently you should use it. Na online tinz me I get mine oh. Where is your location?
I've not fixed a date for mine yet. I've not even started my marriage course so I can't say yet. I want to look good before then o so please link me to how I can get it . please.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
veave:

I'm okay sweets.
Eeeerrrrm,on the wedding... we waiting for the groom. I'll def let you know when he shows up. Okay?
OK dear.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by wo1F(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I will definitely use waist trainer after child birth, the last time I checked online it was 20k..

Heard it actually does work..

Madam the kind of threads you take me to eh, nawa o angry
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
wo1F:

Madam the kind of threads you take me to eh, nawa o angry
Lol, kpele..

Propose to your gf, then show her this thread cheesy cool
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
I've not fixed a date for mine yet. I've not even started my marriage course so I can't say yet. I want to look good before then o so please link me to how I can get it . please.

Great idea wink

I ordered from shapeyou.com. I heard it's Linda Ikeji's sister, Laura Ikeji that owns the business. They got good stuff.

As per still on the looking good business, I wanted to get another body cream. But my fiance has warned me that if a slight damage comes to my skin, hmmm. lipsrsealed

Lol. I still dey tink am. grin
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
maureensylvia:

owerri

She is in Abuja sha. She is really good. Lemme ask her for some pics to share here. wink

She usually travels to do her thing.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I will definitely use waist trainer after child birth, the last time I checked online it was 20k..

Heard it actually does work..

wink it does oh.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Great idea wink

I ordered from shapeyou.com. I heard it's Linda Ikeji's sister, Laura Ikeji that owns the business. They got good stuff.

As per still on the looking good business, I wanted to get another body cream. But my fiance has warned me that if a slight damage comes to my skin, hmmm. lipsrsealed

Lol. I still dey tink am. grin
Lol. Please don't damage your skin o lol. My fiance loves my skin so I will just stick to my Queen Helen's Egg yolk.

I will check the site and buy mine. I need to look Kim k on my big day o. smiley

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by wo1F(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Lol, kpele..

Propose to your gf, then show her this thread cheesy cool
cheesy cheesy
I fast everyday just so she don't get to see threads like ds
Ain't ready for the long walk yet mehn...carry your wahala go abeg cheesy
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
maureensylvia:

owerri

Some pictures.

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lawvlypearl(f): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
rushino:
Hello, u r welcome. Based on what u said here is my suggestion. I kept the couple outfit d same n also left d wedding family clothe colour the same as those are fixed now.
Pls.note a wedding colour is important which is why I pointed those out before the breakdown u wanted.. you put the wedding colour in IV and give vendors so they knw ur colour theme.

Engagement colour: navy blue and coral

Couple : emerald green and peach
Parents: sky blue and navy blue gele
Families/aso ebi: navy blue and coral. Can have coral material a with a mixed-colour gele

Weddingcolour theme: lemon green and cream and hint of orange

Deco and bridal party: as above ( I recommend orange as highlights only for pop of colour)
Parents: coral/cream/lemon green material and orange gele (/ means or)
Families / aso ebi: lemon green and cream ( no orange)

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask more questions.

Also this is just one in many possible combinations.
Am sure by tommorrow ,might even come up with some thing else lol. The main things :
:2-3 colours max ( in some cases 4 if 1-2 r neutral colours like white, gold,cream,milk etc or/and if some of the colours r different shades of Same colour Family)
:u r comfortable with the colours n u like them
: the colours go together and will look nice in various elements of the wedding

thanks so much.....pls I want to point out that the parents colour for d engagement is not fixed yet, I just wrote what I'm thinking. I really want want coral on the wedding day esp for my train, orange is too loud for me. And I just learnt the aso-ebi colour must be in accordance with d decor colour. Since d aso-ebi for d wedding will be in cream and lemon green , can't I have my train in lemon green and coral? So sorry I'm naïve wen it comes to colour.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Some pictures.
Oh Evina cry cry
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Please don't damage your skin o lol. My fiance loves my skin so I will just stick to my Queen Helen's Egg yolk.

I will check the site and buy mine. I need to look Kim k on my big day o. smiley

Hahahahahaha. ;DD
That cream name na die oh! LOL.
I have observed though that once you exfoliate often enough and use a good sunscreen, plus detox occasionally, even baby pears will work wonders. wink
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
wo1F:

cheesy cheesy
I fast everyday just so she don't get to see threads like ds
Ain't ready for the long walk yet mehn...carry your wahala go abeg cheesy
I will pray and fast you get ready soon cool

Meanyl, who tell you say she never see am? she just keep quiet dey look you cheesy
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lawvlypearl(f): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
vickilafab:

for ur engagement, d couple colour is gorgeous. If each family is comin in a particular colour say wine for bride n Gold for groom, den parents can also go wt dose colours using a different styled gele/fila and say creamy/gold lace

for ur wedding, d colours are in sync as I can c d theme here is variants of d shade of green. just mk sure u av d sample say a piece of cloth for d decorator/tailor to work with.

Thanks so much....both families are using same colour for the engagement and its not aso-ebi, just white and d colour...maybe I should stick with wine then parent can be in wine and gold. Yes I was trying to using different shade of green, my mum inlaw chose the cream and lemon for general aso-ebi(aso-oke gele) we are yet to choose d lace fabric and I don't wanna step on her toes by saying no. So how do I incorporate dis two colors for my bridal train, I would like to have coral but instead of using cream for my train I prefer gold. Lool too much story pls bear with me.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

cheesy she is enlarging her coast. lipsrsealed
meehnn not now...How much did you get yours?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Oh Evina cry cry

What is it babe?

More pictures. smiley

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lemme stop for now.

Cc maureensylvia. wink
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
meehnn not now...How much did you get yours?

It all summed up to 20k when delivery charges were included.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

What is it babe?

More pictures. smiley
I can't wear the makeup on the pics you've posted so far. I won't be able to use my door out of shame. I might even faint before I get to my gate. grin I'm only cool with lips gloss and powder. Will I be able to do only powder and lip gloss? I can't do more than that o.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

It all summed up to 20k when delivery charges were included.

shocked shocked
Nnaa een
The name is waist trainer abi?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked
Nnaa een
The name is waist trainer abi?

Hahaahahahahaha

This guy, please don't kill me with laughter. Yes, waist trainer or waist cincher. Try to get from the shape you peeps. I will dig out their BB pin. wink
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
I can't wear the makeup on the pics you've posted so far. I won't be able to use my door out of shame. I might even faint before I get to my gate. grin I'm only cool with lips gloss and powder. Will I be able to do only powder and lip gloss? I can't do more than that o.

Ehn! Abomination!

Please, a lady MUST wear makeup! wink

You can wear it light though. But the highlighting and contouring is very necessary. wink
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Hahaahahahahaha

This guy, please don't kill me with laughter. Yes, waist trainer or waist cincher. Try to get from the shape you peeps. I will dig out their BB pin. wink
Lol!

That will ne nice. But the thing use style cost ooo
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by rushino: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hello in that case u have two options:
1. Everywhere I put orange for the main wedding change to coral. But i prefer orange as it will look nicer.orange is loud. Hence I said hint/ highlights. E.g. For bridal train the orange/ coral is incorporated in flowers/bouquet or accessory but stick to plain lemon green dress
Or
If u want coral to make bolder appearance
Swap the wedding day colour with the engagement.so all colours will be used but different day. So for engagement lemon green with cream ( +/- highlight coral/orange), follow my previous breakdown, n then couple emerald green n peach

For white : navy blue n coral n d others as I described b4
This way train can even have coral dress
Bouquet n accessory- blue

I know ur groom loves green, n this way there will only be small green (flowers lol)on the wedding day he got his way on engagement, u have ur way on wedding day everyone is happy.including mother in law as her aso oke will be worn on engagement day

It's all about compromise. U cant have eeveryone's colour all in one day.

lawvlypearl:

thanks so much.....pls I want to point out that the parents colour for d engagement is not fixed yet, I just wrote what I'm thinking. I really want want coral on the wedding day esp for my train, orange is too loud for me. And I just learnt the aso-ebi colour must be in accordance with d decor colour. Since d aso-ebi for d wedding will be in cream and lemon green , can't I have my train in lemon green and coral? So sorry I'm naïve wen it comes to colour.

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Ehn! Abomination!

Please, a lady MUST wear makeup! wink

You can wear it light though. But the highlighting and contouring is very necessary. wink
Hmmm till then.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol!

That will ne nice. But the thing use style cost ooo

cheesy you think looking like Kim K comes cheap? tongue
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm till then.

I'll be watching out for you oh. cheesy
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by nkkystel(f): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
maureensylvia:

mine is coming up on 1st April 2015, have gotten d necessary things needed except my makeup artist...am still looking for one
Thank God you done with every except the makeup. Getting a makeup artist there my be difficult and taking one from Lagos might be expensive for you. So I'll suggest you do that yourslf on trad day and then get one for the white wedding.
Goodluck!
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

I'll be watching out for you oh. cheesy
Lol. Soon dear.

I already planned I will use my natural hair, just retouch, stretch and style it then lip gloss and powder that's all. This is where I will have issues i guess, agreeing to makeup . grin

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

cheesy you think looking like Kim K comes cheap? tongue
hahahahaa
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chiefwedslolo(f): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:

Ha, if all you want is gloss and powder, ask one of your stylish friends to help you with a natural bridal look! It might not be worth paying for a make up artist then! Might as well save some money girl! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tee Nsofor: Nigerian Intersex Lady Receives Support As She Comes Out / Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62