Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (54961 Views)

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by mcdokwe(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:
It is well!

No evil shall come near my dwelling, that of Family, Fiance, Friends and Followers on NairaLand IJN!

The good news is We are exempted!

A thousand may be burnt with oil, and ten thousand with fire and bombs but it shall not come near us!

Is God partial? I dunno and I don't care!

All I know that He is a Faithful God!
Rubbish.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by halmeyd(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Rexnegro(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
May she find a lasting help to her solution in jesus name
Amen o , wish I can help . What a beautiful lady she was before! Oh my God pls help her condition

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Babytina: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
I wish her quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
:O:O:OOMG!!! Words cant even expressed hw depressed and sad i feel hearing stories like this.... Such a terrible disaster she neva would hv imagined would happened....
It is well with u ma'am.
On dis note, favour,quick recovery and divine healing are my prayers 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by kaima1984(f): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wat a sad story,Baba God pls bless me wit serz cash BC I have many ppl to help

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by clemz88(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
It is well. I feel so sad . May God touch those authorities to harken to her need . Amen

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
What else can I say? Speechless

May this not be our portion

#Amen
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Rexsoko(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Really touching.....pray that God open the doors of wealth to your family

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
It looks as if she suffers more than a normal human being....Hers is more like a curse or bad omen pursuing her.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
NickiRoman:
..What a Mean and Selfish Thing to say!!! undecided undecided

What I'm going to say now is not that I don't have feelings because I sincerely do. smileycheesy

Be sincere to yourself and stop playing that pity card... Is there anything you can do concerning this? Can you quit school or work one day for a decease colleague or neighbor... You simply say sorry, I send my condolence bla bla bla and go to work...The next day, do you pray for him? No. You pray for your family and kids with fear, perhaps. Then, I call you selfish right!

Man Up! She's not dead, Glory to God!
tsk
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
So saddennig. May God send destiny helpers her in Jesus name.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by bigsheg(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=29586956]It is well!

No evil shall come near my dwelling, that of Family, Fiance, Friends and Followers on NairaLand IJN!

The good news is We are exempted!

A thousand may be burnt with oil, and ten thousand with fire and bombs but it shall not come near us!

Is God partial? I dunno and I don't care! Is this how to show empathy.Hughh.You are PLAIN PATHETIC.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
mcdokwe:
Rubbish.

In this NL enh... I've heard worst statements than that...for airing my opinion that is "foreign" to theirs...

Convince me and say something else..

#pulls shirt to receive evening breeze #

grin
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by JahsPet: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
God has the power to rebuild u and regain ur youthful vigor and vibracy. Just use the tym to know God and worship him with all ur heart... He will surely see to ur case. Very tragic story!
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by closearms(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
oh dear so sad May Allah Make It easy for Her.Amin

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=bigsheg post=29588323][/quote]

I'm very sorry, and I mean it... I dunno how.

Forgive me.

I just don't know how to be among the PITY PARTY FOLKS... It disgusts me...

I don't know how to say Sorry or kpele unless It's not serious.

I say: It's well, or God is faithful.- When you say these, you refuse to give room to fear, doubt and unbelief cheesy

It's well dear... cheesy
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by ProsperUSA: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
So sad

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Istand(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
echobee:
Really sad cry
dat date under ur signature, is dsame date as mind too
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Krisgift(f): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
where is linda ikeji and her colleagues that wear 3million naira dresses. Just that amount of money they use to purchase a single clothing can be used to transform this womans life.

pray she finds help soon...ntn is above God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Solozzo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is there a way we can raise funds for this woma?

1. Can the media eg NTA, Guardian, silverbird, help set up some trust fund to get public to contribute some money.
2. Any NGOs who can support with funds?
3. How about some wealthy philanthropists?

.4. How about owners of nairaland webpages, can you help fund her treatment, sensitize Nairalanders to donate funds
Churches nko?

5. I prefer she is flown abroad to Europe, United States of America or Canada for the procedures. Let's help this woman.

6. We can use Facebook, Twitter to inform the public. I am willing to donate some money if we can set up an honest trust fund.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by IbkD: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Call me a synic, but I do not believe her husband is dead. He probably absconded and maybe with the child. Children whose mothers die at child birth, have survived without breast milk.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nickymezor(f): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
May she find a lasting help to her solution in jesus name
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Tayeni(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:

What I'm going to say now is not that I don't have feelings because I sincerely do. smileycheesy

Be sincere to yourself and stop playing that pity card... Is there anything you can do concerning this? Can you quit school or work one day for a decease colleague or neighbor... You simply say sorry, I send my condolence bla bla bla and go to work...The next day, do you pray for him? No. You pray for your family and kids with fear, perhaps. Then, I call you selfish right!

Man Up! She's not dead, Glory to God!
tsk
i must confess i cant quite place a finger on whats wrong with your initial post.....but i found traces of selfishness in it too. Its a common way of praying sha but selfish all the same.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by miky(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is there any sort if donation/contribution going on? Or are we just going to keep calling god? Let's help
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by soarz(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
such a fine lady.
God will help her[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tayeni:
i must confess i cant quite place a finger on whats wrong with your initial post.....but i found traces of selfishness in it too. Its a common way of praying sha but selfish all the same.

My dear, thanks joor!
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
What happened to the meat?
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by 1miccza: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Can you imagine that yeye commissioner of health?Tomorrow idiots like that would come out and begin to paint a picture of himself as a God to the common man because he needs his vote. If that call were to be a call for delivery of some millions he would pick the call,nonsense!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.