Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (54956 Views)

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by jahlove4jah: 5:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Godmother:
Really pathetic story. But knowing she was epileptic she shouldn't have gone close to the fire especially as no one was around. I pray the money is raised on time for the surgery.
I blame it on poverty level in the country. You know how difficult it is for able bodied men and women. May God bring a lasting solution to her problems and the world at large. I understand your concern though. But poverty and hunger can make it difficult.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by etomama(f): 6:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Terry68:

Sometimes what we faced today is as a result of what we did yesterday. Who knows what she has done in the past to have incurred such wrath.

You get problem.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Edusouls(m): 6:04am On Jan 08, 2015
unexplained tragic events, sometimes caused by personnal ill lucks,evil forces woman who felled into boiling oil still hangs on, but son and husband dead.. They should look into that family history to try to find out what may have gone wrong..
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 08, 2015
ehya dats so sad.Dnt worry God has great surprises for you in heaven,all is vanity on earth
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by danvault: 6:11am On Jan 08, 2015
sexyseun:
OMG!!! She was very pretty sad awwwww, the child died the husband died too, na only she waka come? what a sad story sad

Modified: So i enter Front Page? angryI learnt a lesson from this real story, we girls need to stop forming, our beauty can fade at any point in time.. There was this guy i dated back in school that once jokingly threatened me that he rather preferred me to be burnt with acid so as to prevent guys from pestering me than allow himself getting jilted by me(i was really getting too much attention from guys/men/lecturers and i didnt have the will power to say NO. anyway we broke up and i realized that we human are....................nothing but Pencil in the hands of the creator grin

You didn't have the will power to say NO? Guess they all sampled you.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2015
And some politician, well meaning nigerians, money pastors will see this and ignore. what a pity my heart bleeds. cry cry cry cry cry this woman will live and not die in Jesus name. like if u agree.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by danvault: 6:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Cooluche:
I wish she knows Jesus. In the bible, God healed Naaman and his skin was like that of a baby, and that God is still the same today. He can heal her too. I pray the Lord will save and heal her in Jesus' name.[color=#006600][/color]

And if you think you know Him, you should know that the eyes of the Lord is in every place. So He was comfortable watching her fry helplessly without cooling the oil with his power, same Jesus that turned water to wine just for people to flex. I get sad when I hear of plane crashes with innocent children on the plane, and just one angel could have prevented the crash by simply holding up the aircraft to a safe place. God knows the end from the beginning right? But won't come down to help us. Donate and help be a solution to her problems or keep walking.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by petux(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2015
I cant bliv it ....it may b d work of Photoshop....buh if not, May God heal yhu
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by excellencygreat(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Kindly accept this piece of advice. Pursue life after life. Make sure u are secured in the life to come,- the only guarranteed hope for joy everlasting.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by jemype(m): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2015
How can a guy say such? Dat guy needs to b crucified upside down.
sexyseun:
OMG!!! She was very pretty sad awwwww, the child died the husband died too, na only she waka come? what a sad story sad

Modified: So i enter Front Page? angryI learnt a lesson from this real story, we girls need to stop forming, our beauty can fade at any point in time.. There was this guy i dated back in school that once jokingly threatened me that he rather preferred me to be burnt with acid so as to prevent guys from pestering me than allow himself getting jilted by me(i was really getting too much attention from guys/men/lecturers and i didnt have the will power to say NO. anyway we broke up and i realized that we human are....................nothing but Pencil in the hands of the creator grin
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by valdes00(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2015
dedons:
Who do we now blame for this

I blame Buhari and his Cohorts...

God is with her.
MUMU.... Dem say person fall inside hot oil, u say u blame BUHARI, na him push am enter abi?... So u stil carry dis ur stupidity enter new year

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by franxalive(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2015
May God have mercy on her...n bring help n healing her way...#AMEN!
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by forray(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2015
Just 3million and no good hearted Nigeria can help? Same countries way one person for government dey steal billions, same country wey one person get 2 to 3 cars of 20million plus, same country wey one person dey wear person house rent for neck, same country one person dey wear wristwatch of millions etc. In this same country one person need just 3 million and no body fit help n we expect positive change in this country.... When there is no love. Where all the useless company that keeps making those good for nothing celebrities ambassadors? if they should handle cases like this, they will attract more attention to their products. Where are all those useless celebrities that keep flaunting wealth? and the most painful one is where is our government? You claim to be rich but ur brother they beg for food out, which kind wealth be that. I hardly comment online but stories like this they always pain me. They are asking for 3 million not 10 million and no one so called wealthy person fit help for 6 yrs? Then we are all poor. God abeg quick uplift me and I will personally take care of genuine cases like this. Its a pity the type of country we leave in

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:
It is well!

No evil shall come near our dwelling, that of our Family, Friends and even our Followers on NairaLand IJN!

The good news is We are exempted!

A thousand may be burnt with oil, and ten thousand with fire and bombs but it shall not come near us!

Is God partial? I dunno!

All I know that He is a Faithful God!

How so insensitive of you, I don't know how you people reason, a person's misfortune turns to an avenue to praise your god cos you and your family haven't had that misfortune yet. If you can't sympathize with the victim please do not use it as an avenue to glorify another
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by sidecheek(f): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2015
God/humanitarians grant her a speedy recovery>
I hope they find solution to the epilepsy too>
But what's an epileptic doing near hot oil> undecided
Its suicide na>
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by luluosas(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2015
So so sad. May God provide her succour.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by ElFenomeno1: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Epileptic convulsion and gbam into hot oil shocked shocked shocked

Lawd Hammercy ...........
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by libertyfather(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2015
What a wicked world, what could she have done to deserve all this? God will take charge IJN
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Godmother:
Really pathetic story. But knowing she was epileptic she shouldn't have gone close to the fire especially as no one was around. I pray the money is raised on time for the surgery.

My thoughts exactly!!

That fine face is just gone like that.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by babestella: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sad. Wishing her well.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by toygod2: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
i pity her
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by viceb: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
We can raise money for her here on Nairaland.....Oga Seun abeg let us set up account for Afusat.....I am pained by what I have just seen. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by elohorayodele: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
sexyseun:

na im make u wan naked for your profile pic. you fine sha
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Skmoda360(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
AjFive:
Lord!... My heart skipped a beat.
Plastic surgery it is. Oh my.
what a real sad moment.....
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Fulaman198(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
It's a really sad and messed up world that we live in. But I really hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel for this poor lady. Words can't describe the sorrow and pain. It's not fair at all.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by AfricanApple(f): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
forray:
Just 3million and no good hearted Nigeria can help? Same countries way one person for government dey steal billions, same country wey one person get 2 to 3 cars of 20million plus, same country wey one person dey wear person house rent for neck, same country one person dey wear wristwatch of millions etc. In this same country one person need just 3 million and no body fit help n we expect positive change in this country.... When there is no love. Where all the useless company that keeps making those good for nothing celebrities ambassadors? if they should handle cases like this, they will attract more attention to their products. Where are all those useless celebrities that keep flaunting wealth? and the most painful one is where is our government? You claim to be rich but ur brother they beg for food out, which kind wealth be that. I hardly comment online but stories like this they always pain me. They are asking for 3 million not 10 million and no one so called wealthy person fit help for 6 yrs? Then we are all poor. God abeg quick uplift me and I will personally take care of genuine cases like this. Its a pity the type of country we leave in
well, its not until u have millions before you could help.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by wittyjessy: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Front Desk Officer/Receptionist needed urgently in Lagos. Apply here: http:///1yAk9A8
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by DocAdray(f): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Its pitiful, I feel so sorry for her. May help come her way soonest.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tehn isn't this worthy of your attention
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by otiigba1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Every one is saying how sorry the are, now! What can we do to help! This woman? angry
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by otiigba1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
solomonslones:
Tehn isn't this worthy of your attention
yes it is, let do the same thing we did for That DJ Dollar, please spread it, we need to help save this girls life angry
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by otiigba1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Solozzo:
Is there a way we can raise funds for this woma?

1. Can the media eg NTA, Guardian, silverbird, help set up some trust fund to get public to contribute some money.
2. Any NGOs who can support with funds?
3. How about some wealthy philanthropists?

.4. How about owners of nairaland webpages, can you help fund her treatment, sensitize Nairalanders to donate funds
Churches nko?

5. I prefer she is flown abroad to Europe, United States of America or Canada for the procedures. Let's help this woman.

6. We can use Facebook, Twitter to inform the public. I am willing to donate some money if we can set up an honest trust fund.
I am in, I start with 10,000 naira cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.