Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (54958 Views)

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by otiigba1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Badosqi:
I feel the same way too. The hubby is probably not dead, but ran away for some reason maybe because of the cost of surgery and his family too shielded him. Not sure about the child though.
so what? She is still in need of help
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by otiigba1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
I believe this news is in the mass and electronic media so that good spirited individuals can offer her assistance. I have gone through the writeup severally but could not find any platform a person that wish to be of help could do so.
how can I/we help please? What do we need to do? angry
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
After reading this, I remember Job in the bible
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by SenatorJames(m): 4:53am On Jan 09, 2015
So sad.

May God heal her perfectly
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by nannymcphee(f): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
SenatorJames:
So sad.

In Acts 4, the apostles prayed the prayer below, take note of the bolded

Acts 4:29
And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,
By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

They prayed that God should stretch forth his healing hands & in the next chapter below , it is stated that signs & wonders were wrought through the hands of the apostles(but their prayer was that it should be thru Gods hands)

Acts 5:12
And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch.

So sir, the healing can come thru your hands, it is said that God works thru the hearts of man

Together we can do something that will make this lady say " there is a living God"
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by otiigba1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
You people are just talking, feeling sorry, praying, calling God, God is not gonna come down from heaven and do something, we can start doing something to help, then God might join us, typical Nigerians just too much talks angry angry
SenatorJames:
So sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.