Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me (10444 Views)

My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help / Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by AfricanApple(f): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
did you just say you 'can't'?
fvck! you are about to become one big love-vendor.

hey boy! if you don't wanna bean in breeder you better give her a sounding slap the next time she comes on you. if that turns her on, threaten to tell your parent, if still continue, report her.
you could as well take her to iya oshoromga for deliverance, she needs it, na werey sister u get aswear
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

Hehehe
D op sef look underage lipsrsealed
Really? Make i view am sef
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Discuss it with her. Dialogue has proven to work well over time. Besides, it's dangerous to run into hasty conclusions.
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

OK...view and report
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

OK...view and report
a boy. Gosh this calls for serious attention. i wonder where the parents are
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

a boy. Gosh this calls for serious attention. i wonder where the parents are
Exactly!!!
D boy no fit reach 14yrs sef .lipsrsealed
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Odunharry(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
chaiii
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
I think you are just 12yrs old...and I am thinking you and that ur sis watch a lot of indecency...that's y u can't avoid her....
Anyways,you can tell ur parents about it,so they can take you guys for deliverance section...that's the only solution for now embarassed
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

Exactly!!!
i don't know what the world is turning into. Who knows about the family sef
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Lool......this one is serious o

Tell your parents
Avoid wearing boxers only,wen she is around.
Make sure you avoid her wen she gives you sexy eyes,infact frown ya face.
Hmmm! good precription from phicioterasexist. He don hear. I wonder, how many minute e dey take person to remove carrot jean when imergency occurs. Hope she is one of my babes here. halloo baibi.
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Dlionsheart: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

Exactly!!!

That's what I mean when I said that nairaland has been invaded by kids, hence, the useless threads and senseless comments that hit front page news this days.

The kindergarten who post this trolling thread is supposed to be in school right now.

How on earth am I suppose to advise him now: is it to ask him why he's not in school today, What the fork he's doing in romance section on nairaland, or when did his half inch dic started sensing his elder sister's mortar to the extent of contemplating whether to pound it or not. Who bought you this browsing phone sef, did that person mean well for you at all ?

Kid,
I carri God name beg u, abeg go read ur book. Biko!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by idu1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Both of u should come for deliverance.......
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

what makes you say am underage, do u see my picture...abeg take time o and watch how u talk on social media
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
I dont blame you, what makes u say am underage
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
profjossy2:
what makes you say am underage, do u see my picture...abeg take time o and watch how u talk on social media
hello baby boy i viewed your profile and you are truly underage. Moreover seems u are really under age cos u just quoted the wrong person
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dlionsheart:

That's what I mean when I said that nairaland has been invaded by kids, hence, the useless threads and senseless comments that hit front page news this days.

The kindergarten who post this trolling thread is supposed to be in school right now.

How on earth am I suppose to advise him now: is it to ask him why he's not in school today, What the fork he's doing in romance section on nairaland, or when did his half inch dic started sensing his elder sister's mortar to the extent of contemplating whether to pound it or not. Who bought you this browsing phone def, did that person mean well for you at all ?

Kid,
I carri God name beg u, abeg go read ur book. Biko!
i wont be angry at all, what makes u think am in secondary school or underage?, pls lets take time on how we talk on social media, because u dont knw who is who unless u see me physically,,,pls am begging u watch d way u talk on Nland...and never in ur life dnt try this to me again and i believe that its only someone that is mentally handicapped and someone that has mental deraility would talk d way you talk
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
tollyB:
I think you are just 12yrs old...and I am thinking you and that ur sis watch a lot of indecency...that's y u can't avoid her....
Anyways,you can tell ur parents about it,so they can take you guys for deliverance section...that's the only solution for now embarassed
have you seen me before, pls take your time, know d kind of person u talk to please, aw do u even knw am 12yrs...have u seen me in d real life?, useless fellow!!!
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Iyowuski: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
profjossy2:

ok sorry u be overage she make mistake
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

hello baby boy i viewed your profile and you are truly underage. Moreover seems u are really under age cos u just quoted the wrong person
in what way, is myy profile picture on my account? And how sure are u that dats me on the profile picture
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
profjossy2:
in what way, is myy profile picture on my account? And how sure are u that dats me on the profile picture
i checked it before u changed it. Btw am not going into a chit chat talk with you.Just take the advices you have been given and make use of it.
And hey don't quote me on this thread ever again. Now run along.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Iyowuski: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
op u come to drag whether or not ub underage abi u wan kno weda u go sleep(sex) with ur sister
which one?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
brito:
Your sister is wicked, try and avoid been alone with her.

Chaii op.. this one is strong o shocked shocked

How are you bree?
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

i checked it before u changed it. Btw am not going into a chit chat talk with you.Just take the advices you have been given and make use of it.
And hey don't quote me on this thread ever again. Now run along.
dats my young pix...does dat means even though i put my pix of 15yrs there, does dat means am 15?, u behave like an idiot
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
profjossy2:
dats my young pix...does dat means even though i put my pix of 15yrs there, does dat means am 15?, u behave like an idiot
like an what? i said run along before i loose my temper on u kid!!!!

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Iyowuski:

ok sorry u be overage she make mistake
see me see wahala oooo
ontop say we dey advice him
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

idiot
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
profjossy2:
idiot
idiot and irresponsible
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
selfoss:

Chaii op.. this one is strong o shocked shocked

How are you bree?

Fine my brother, I hope you're good
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
brito:

Fine my brother, I hope you're good

I am ok smiley
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by eedrees(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Abeg mak una close this thread
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by deanoffaculty: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmmm...........
Straight to MFM for deliverance.......that is the spirit of snake manifesting in the family. HOLY GHOST FIIIIIIIIIRRRRREEEEEE.......
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

bae,,calm down
na me the guy suppose quote sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP!!! Should I Break Off My Engagement Or Go On With My Wedding?? / 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok / Help Pls Me! Spiritual Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.