Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me (10441 Views)

My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help / Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

bae,,calm down
na me the guy suppose quote sef.
No mind the pikin or guy jare
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

No mind the pikin or guy jare
gringrin
He changed the pix,,na wa.
Confirmed underage grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

gringrin
Confirmed underage grin
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

gringrin
Confirmed underage grin
the way he talks confirms it
even his new pix is childish

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by lilmax(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
profjossy2:
Good day Nairalanders, please i need an urgent advice from you...because am confused. It started january 3rd, my elder sister Toyin do look at me with a sexy eye and she do come toward me and romancing me and as a yonger brother, i cant ignore her because she's far older than me...pls i dont need abuse and please i need mature advices from you and moderator, please if u can help me put it in front page because i need urgent advice...thank you.
what is this nonsense
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

the way he talks confirms it
even his new pix is childish
Hehehe....exactly
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Rapaltar(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
08069161949 dahz my digiT .........*STROKES DICK*
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

Hehehe....exactly
come online on whatsapp let's have heart2heart talk if you don't mind
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
profjossy2:
have you seen me before, pls take your time, know d kind of person u talk to please, aw do u even knw am 12yrs...have u seen me in d real life?, useless fellow!!!
who is a useless fellow...watch how you speak to ur elders..hmmmmmm

Silence is d best reply to a f**l like you
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Bibol(f): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
You too look at her with sexy eyes grin
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by cirmuell(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Iyowuski:
op u come to drag whether or not ub underage abi u wan kno weda u go sleep(sex) with ur sister
which one?
i tire o grin
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
cirmuell:
i tire o grin
nawa o
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Lilamartedi(f): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Obviously an attention starved troll
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lilamartedi:
Obviously an attention starved troll
what do u mean by dat
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nigerians! This guy calls for advice and here we are shouting "deliverance"! Since when did sexual perversion translate to diabolical manipulations? Are we now so blinded by religion fanatisme that we can no longer proffer practical solutions to issues other than shouting "deliverance" which has little to do with the case at hand? Why not deliver all thieves and corrupt politicians too?

God does not pull the trigger. You pray and do your part. Most of you that suggested deliverance have ended up giving no advice. This is thé source of our problems in Nigeria, we sit back and shift all responsibilities to the big daddy above!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Iyowuski: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
BornSad:
Nigerians! This guy calls for advice and here we are shouting "deliverance"! Since when did sexual perversion translate to diabolical manipulations? Are we now so blinded by religion fanatisme that we can no longer proffer practical solutions to issues other than shouting "deliverance" which has little to do with the case at hand? Why not deliver all thieves and corrupt politicians too?

God does not pull the trigger. You pray and do your part. Most of you that suggested deliverance have ended up giving no advice. This is thé source of our problems in Nigeria, we sit back and shift all responsibilities to the big daddy above!
i tink say u wan advice? u ended up saying nothing
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Iyowuski: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
op jossy u really lookd under age with dat pic i see dia....no doubt ur an adolecent.
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Iyowuski:
op jossy u really lookd under age with dat pic i see dia....no doubt ur an adolecent.
thanks and paddle ur own canoe, and pls behave responsibly stop behaving like someone that has low IQ
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
dunno why people aint giving reasonable advices
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by CrazyScientist: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
No.1 since that was you when you were younger, post your current picture let's see the resemblance and how old you are.
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Iyowuski:

i tink say u wan advice? u ended up saying nothing

Sorry, kid, this is my second post on this thread. I've already given my own piece of advice.
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Are you people blood brother and sister?
This is weird sad
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by toyecoach(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=profjossy2 post=29569921]Good day Nairalanders, please i need an urgent advice from you...because am confused. It started january 3rd, my elder sister Toyin do look at me with a sexy eye and she do come toward me and romancing me and as a yonger brother, i cant ignore her because she's far older than me...pls i dont need abuse and please i need mature advices from you and moderator, please if u can help me put it in front page because i need urgent advice...thank you.[/quote

Your case is urgent ,go for deliverance]
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
classicB:
Are you people blood brother and sister?
This is weird sad
blood
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by dnacrystal: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
She's using you to practice how to seduce guys. Give her space and get your mind off it.
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by 5minsmadness: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
If you made the decision to stop drinking alcohol completely you wouldn't be in this mess angry
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pishurs or I ... grin
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by iykedare(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe cpost=29581984:
Pishurs or I ... grin

angry What picture? angry
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
iykedare:

angry What picture? angry

Of the sister looking at him "with a sexy eye". grin grin
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Iyowuski: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
profjossy2:
thanks and paddle ur own canoe, and pls behave responsibly stop behaving like someone that has low IQ
i no fit laff....
mr high IQ u want to kno if u'll have sex with ur sis or not.....ok go ahead, not just sex impregnate her nd tell her to kip d pregnancy u hear? mr high hQ abi IQ
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hehehehehe. This thread cracks me up.

Op, so something in you doesnt tell you that this is wrong? Why are you asking for advice? Must you seek advice for everything? Dnt you know what is wrong and what is right?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Iyowuski: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
BornSad:
Discuss it with her. Dialogue has proven to work well over time. Besides, it's dangerous to run into hasty conclusions.

bro so dis is your advice.....anyway thanks for calln me a kid it's been a while i was called that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP!!! Should I Break Off My Engagement Or Go On With My Wedding?? / 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok / Help Pls Me! Spiritual Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.