Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me (10443 Views)

My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help / Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Iyowuski: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Hehehehehe. This thread cracks me up.

Op, so something in you doesnt tell you that this is wrong? Why are you asking for advice? Must you seek advice for everything? Dnt you know what is wrong and what is right?

leavam him see nairaland na...
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by iykedare(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Of the sister looking at him "with a sexy eye". grin grin

I can show you the picture of carefreewannabe looking at me with her sexy eyes.
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
iykedare:

I can show you the picture of carefreewannabe looking at me with her sexy eyes.

Really? shocked shocked
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by profjossy2: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Really? shocked shocked
sure
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Iyowuski:

bro so dis is your advice.....anyway thanks for calln me a kid it's been a while i was called that.

Yeah, this is my advice. Any problem with that?
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Iyowuski: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
BornSad:

Yeah, this is my advice. Any problem with that?

no b quarrel na
e don do
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Iyowuski:

no b quarrel na
e don do

Lol... I don hear, no vex.
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Iyowuski: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
BornSad:

Lol... I don hear, no vex.
ehn. so u dey?
seriously do u think d op needs advice?
Re: HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Iyowuski:

ehn. so u dey?
seriously do u think d op needs advice?

Yep. He's obviously an adolescent. Every kid needs advice regardless of how obvious the solution is. The advice here is not whether to bleep his sister or not; of course, bleeping the sister is no option. He's rather seeking a means of permanently ending the nuisance.

Never hesitate to advise teenagers cause that's the stage they make or mare their lives. I was there and I have younger ones too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP!!! Should I Break Off My Engagement Or Go On With My Wedding?? / 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok / Help Pls Me! Spiritual Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.