Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section (2730 Views)

Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Missmossy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
True talk I completely agree grin
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tinubu:

Seriously?

You want to lure me into another ban that will only lapse when the trumpet sounds.... grin

You behave really well Sir.... In fact, you are my role model undecided

Capish

You've got superb writing skills.. Pls try channel it to the appropriate place rather than wasting it unnecessarily wink
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
skywalker888:
1. You Don't Have To Hate On Others
There are so many ways you can impact in the lives of people in the romance section provided you have your own style. Your style might be in comedy, creating interesting and controversial threads just as what tosyne2much is popularly known for, So I see no reason why you dedicate a thread just to tarnish the image of this easy going lively dude.

2. Appreciate The Good Works Of Others
Personally, I must say that racking your brain to create threads in the romance section is way too difficult for me (don't know if others find it easy). It's so annoying when I take my time to do some brain racking and scribble things down, only for a random dude to storm on the thread and condemn it

3. Don't Be A Dream Killer
Your discouragement might go too far by affecting someone's life outside the romance section. You might just say it just to get noticed and the spirit of discouragement and low self esteem overwhelms that person in the real world. Always try you appreciate good works of others so that yours will also be appreciated

4. Don't Create A Thread To Tarnish The Image Of Prominent Romancelanders
I stumbled upon a thread yesterday and I was amazed why on earth somebody have spent so much time noticing these three dudes, only to open a thread just to make people start having them hated. Remember we all have our flaws

5. Know That Moderators Are Not Perfect
I must say that the three moderator in this section are really doing a great job (Pasqal09, Farano & Rocktation). It's not easy to moderate a section like this where we have people of different beliefs, OS and age. You don't have to bash them when they make little mistakes

6. Create A Thread & Feel The Pains Of Rejection
There are so many peeps who will always pick holes & condemn threads. If you really want to know how painful it is, create a thread and you will know what it feels like when someone condemns your write-up

7. Appreciate God's Gift In The Lives Of Others
There are many intelligent dudes/babes in this section. Intelligence is diverse in nature. Some can't write in epistle while some are not grammatically good as others yet their comments/ thread reeks of intelligence. Try to appreciate them rather than saying the person ought not to have been rated amongst the TOP INTELLIGENT ROMANCELANDERS just as I saw in a thread created by an hater yesterday

8. Know That Most People Live A Different Life Here
I have come into conclusion that 50% ladies/guys who make naughty comments in the section and those who talk about sex as if their lives depend on it are not really like that in the real word. They only create an illusion just to make fun to the fullest since it's a faceless forum. I see no reason why you should judge them based on their internet personality

I Drop My Mic At This Point

Let's Make Here A Better Place

write ups and stories should also be rated. I wrote bout 3 stories but none was rated and zero constructive criticisms
. its not encouraging .
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Midehi:

Evn me sef, ds nairaland ojoro dey wella, one thing i observed is when one is progressin with good things in his or her life,u see haters evrywer,all dey want is negetive,painful & ungainful thread & post..dey delete thread here & there.evn my own sef just because am progressin in my affair,all dey want to hear is someone's downfall...kpakam
You hit d G-spottt wink
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Dotwillis1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:
*yawns*
cover ur mouth ! *slaps her cheek*
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
You hit d G-spottt wink
Lol. U've spoilt.
U'll later claim virgin. Hmm
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by elantraceey(f): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dotwillis1:
cover ur mouth ! *slaps her cheek*

Chai , no respect again sad
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
VickyyB:

Lol. U've spoilt.
U'll later claim virgin. Hmm
I think we have settled this long ago that we are both virgins wink
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooooow !!!!

OP, you are da bomb.. Haters venting their anger on prominent niqqas these days
Because she highlighted you abi......for ur mind!!!tongue
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
I think we have settled this long ago that we are both virgins wink
I'm the only romancelander virgin. tongue
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
VickyyB:

shocked shocked shocked Vicky! Then,I was just born tongue
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
LongShadow:
shocked shocked shocked Vicky! Then,I was just born tongue
You are a (?) ?

Iweak grin
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Dotwillis1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Chai , no respect again sad
apologies grin
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
VickyyB:

You are a (?) ?

Iweak grin
grin You doubting me!!
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
VickyyB:

Proof or
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
LongShadow:
grin You doubting me!!
Yes
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Proof or
How?
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
VickyyB:

Yes
I'm a Seminarian wink
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by elantraceey(f): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dotwillis1:
apologies grin

Bera tongue
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
na so we see am jawe
why you modify?
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
chibwike:
why you modify?
cos I dey avoid somtins ni
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
cos I dey avoid somtins ni
wetin u dey avoid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!help! / Is This Romantic Or What? (pics) / I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.