Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (50611 Views)

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by chimerase2: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
netizenbuzz:

I can see your head in your ass. It's your daughter that will forever be in the kitchen. Clueless idiot.
u re very silly and also an iidiott for quoting an idiottt
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by mizkeleke(f): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Dis ma governor na pure iddiiot
If not dat he is ma governor I would have called him onye awusa......foool angry
Wen u ve already called him.
Lwkm
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
I remember when this man came to sokoto state to waste money on this same group of people, I remember the way he stormed out of their primaries in anger. The man no dey learn.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by mcpat(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Rochas is a big disgrace to the imolite
Squandering the state account to finance a known boko haramite angry
Did you just say state money? Rochas is richer than the Imo state government
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Rochas is a big disgrace to the imolite
Squandering the state account to finance a known boko haramite angry
Ure ignorant. Okorocha has been using a private jet before he became a governor. Not every public office holder was shoeless as a child u know You need to educate urself abt Okorocha my friend!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Sorry to ask, is this a bus or a luxurious guest room? chai.....I have fainted
grin
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Sorry to ask, is this a bus or a luxurious guest room? chai.....I have fainted
You better wake up OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're votingremember this factors;

1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9millionArms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8.Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oiltheft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
18. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
19. Kerosene subsidy
20. Insurgency.
21. Judiciary Strike

And lastly Pls vote wisely!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by onyebest123: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
If not dat he is ma governor I would have called him onye awusa......foool angry
he is onye awusa. go and check or read his background. His father is from plateau state. i don't want to tell you more just go confirm.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by LadyAmaka(f): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sorry for my fellow Igbos! What a shame!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
From the look of GMB in the last picture. Its clear he feels unhappy and sighs " look at how these peeps are wasting our country's resources.
Well till i get there then i will put a stop to all these madness
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Gynacologist(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
tat one na cow nah....him mama sef na ashawo...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Gynacologist(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
deemdeem:

Are u insinuating that Rochas is not financially buoyant enough to purchase this bus with his money?
u de craze where tat idiot get moni abi him papa d print moni....na imo state moni....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
kagel:

WELL I CAN'T BLEAM YOU ROCHAS BECAUSE YOU MAMA IS FROM THE NORTHERN PARTOF NIGERIA
I WILL NOT BLEAM YOU ROTIMI AMAECHI YOUR MAMA IS FROM YUROBA LAND
MAKE UNA DE MISS BEHAVE .
WTF? Guy abeg no wound person with this your grammar..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by babadee1(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2015
AreaFada2:

Yet you may not be allowed to become a governor, even if very qualified.

If 9ja was a properly functioning country, Igbo would be the most cosmopolitan Nigerians.

Can a Yoruba man born in the east become a governor in an eastern state?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by cjrane: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2015
hazyfm1:
Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha donates presidential campaign bus to Buhari.

BUHARI SUPPORT GROUP
www.facebook.com/votebuhari

Imo state money being squandered, while many secondary schools and even Imo state university students have no buses.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:21am On Jan 08, 2015
babadee1:

Can a Yoruba man born in the east become a governor in an eastern state?

Sir, I know comprehension is not everybody's forte but re-read this part "if Nigeria was a properly functioning country".

Yes, time was when Yoruba people sought political posions in the East and Igbo sought in the West. Azikiwe vividly comes to mind & the acrimony that followed.

We may have retrogressed in that regard but it was once deemed normal. Maybe our kids & grandkids can shed the toga of tribalism/bigotry and make it possible again.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by mensdept: 6:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Wondering why scarfs are now the accessory to Igbo attire? Looks Talibanish
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Okeycima:
do u also have proof to show dat he purchased the bus with his own money and not goverment money?

The more reason why no one should throw any stone yet pending when verifiable facts are available.
I only asked a question, only ur kind stated categorically that it's states funds.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Gynacologist:
u de craze where tat idiot get moni abi him papa d print moni....na imo state moni....

U sound daft. U don't know what u are talking about.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

Are u insinuating that Rochas is not financially buoyant enough to purchase this bus with his money?

this is the reason u r always an eadiot.... Of course Every governor or government official is buoyant, then I dont why stella Oduah should have problem with you
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2015
kaycid77:

this is the reason u r always an eadiot.... Of course Every governor or government official is buoyant, then I dont why stella Oduah should have problem with you

Fool, u made absolutely no sense.
I only asked a question, was i specific on what or which funds was used?
U sound pathetically foolish.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by aspirebig: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2015
The so called opposition is something else.

One small boy was on channels few minutes ago as an opposition person,he can't even answer simple questions.

Too bad.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Tstone1(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Lest I forget..what is Atiku donating??
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by hazyfm1: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tstone1:
Lest I forget..what is Atiku donating??

200 COWS
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Skoopy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
orobs93:
"everybody talks. and everybody listens only the truth end up missing"
I see no changes all I see is racist. faces

they gat money for guns but can't feed the poor

Racist or Tribalist, the last I checked Nigeria had just ONE RACE.

Vote For change!!!
Buhari might not be the right man but He is still a change.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Tstone1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
hazyfm1:

200 COWS
For?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by hazyfm1: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tstone1:

For?

For GEJ's sendforth
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
chimerase2:

This a customized bullet proof bus this type..

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

Would you believe that Rochas will leave state money and debit his personal account to buy that bus ?

Is Buhari his Father ?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
100Cents:

Would you believe that Rochas will leave state money and debit his personal account to buy that bus ?

Is Buhari his Father ?

Yes, it's not impossible. Buhari is his presidential candidate.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by effogis: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ufodu ndi Igbo bu anu ofa. Okorocha na ezuzu ezu
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

Yes, it's not impossible. Buhari is his presidential candidate.

I agree with you. Its not impossible

But it's most implausible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) / Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.